Good RE-start?

Love Letter

Byunghun looks at the clothes and put it on the bed.He rushes to the stairs and arrive at the rooftop.He peek at Sohyun's house and see her drying her hair.He throws the clothing clips to the window.countless times.Irritating Sohyun's privacy.

Sohyun walks to her bathroom and cleans herself.A short shower makes her relax.She wears tights and sweater for that night.She dries her hair.When she was just about to tie her hair, something was hitting her bedroom window.She gets irritated and opens the door and see someone from the rooftop at the house next door waving.

"What do you want? star?" Sohyun shouts

"Chill.Come on up!" Byunghun said 

Sohyun walks to the stairs and walks her way to the rooftop of her house.

"What?" She puts her hands in the sweater's pocket.

"Look."Byunghun exhale.It is not easy for him to admit that he did wrong."Thank you for the clothes." 

"Yea.Okay.Welcome.Done?" Sohyun seems irritated.

"Will you let me finish?!!" Byunghun almost explodes.

"Fine."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I was too cold when we first met.But you don't know what I've been trough.So let it all pass?" Byunghun told her and he seems so derperate.

"You wasn't cold.You were ridiculous."Sohyun said

"Yah!"

"Didn't you just apologize?!" Sohyun questioned Byunghun's apology

"You should apologize too! You were being a ert to me.You owe me an apology too."Byunghun told her.

Sohyun looks at him and gave up."Fine.I'm sorry.But I won't promise you to delete that picture."

"What!?" Byunghun was speechless."Fine.Up to you.I know you adore my body posture."

"What? No.You're like a popsicle's stick!" Sohyun laugh out loud.Surprisingly, Byunghun laugh with her.

"Yah, what's your name again?" Byunghun asks

"Kwon SoHyun~" She told him.

It's not her.He told himself."Sohyun? Call me Byunghun!" 

"Ok."Sohyun said.Sohyun was about to leave when Byunghun calls her again.

"Sohyun-ah! Can you cook?" Byunghun ask.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm hungry.Halmoni is not here.There's no food."

Sohyun gives him the 'WHAT THE HELL' look but, she went down and knock the door to help Byunghun with his dinner.

-Kitchen-

"I don't know why I am doing this.But consider yourself lucky.I rarely cook.Because I always come to Halmoni's house and eat with her.Moon Halmoniis probably at her friend's house making kimchi."Sohyun said 

"Wait, we're cool?"Byunghun ask.

"Yes.You just seems so much as a mama's boy.Spoilt." She said.

Sohyun eats with Byunghun.Byunghun likes Sohyun's cooking so much.It taste so much like a mom's cooking.

"Yah, actually, how old are you?" Sohyun asks

"Me? I'm 17." Byunghun told her.

"Woah! I'm 17 too!"Sohyun gets so excited and drools."By the way, where are you from? I never seen you here before." Sohyun said.

"I'm from United States actually.I came here on a mission.But it failed.Yeap, I came here in vain." He said and let out a big sigh

"Wah~ You're from United States? Your english must be very good!" Sohyun said and give him two thumbs up.

"Kinda.HAHAHAHHAHA."Byunghun was praising himself and felt so good.

Sohyun sigh and hits his head with her spoon."Shut up." 

"Yah, you are really rough! Especially on me!" Byunghun yell.Byunghun went silent for a moment until he asked Sohyun something."Yah, you probably know roads and great places here right? Take me somewhere with you! I wanna go out sometimes!" Byunghun said excitedly and leave his plates in the sink and let Sohyun washes it.

"Can't you wash on your own!? You even asked your halmoni to wash it for you! Stupid chicken!" Sohyun said.

"Okay! Okay! Just leave it there! I will wash it later!" 

"Where do you want to go?" Sohyun asks."My school?" 

"Yeah, yeah.Wherever.I don't mind."

"I'll take you to the company and sell your picture." Sohyun gives him a naughty laugh

"HAHA! So funny."Byunghun was giving a sarcasm reply.

Sohyun leaves the house and heads to her house.Byunghun close the door and walks to his room and played with his phone.

"That was quiet okay."Byunghun told himself

=====================================================

How was it? Hehehe...I don't know they keep fighting...lol~ anyway next last chapter!~ cause i'll be telling u guys something there!