All Too Well

Love Letter

"Hello? Is anybody home?" A voice calls out infront of Halmeoni's house.

Jungshin rushes to the door and opens it. He was surprised to see who appeared infront of the doorstep. The girl smile sweetly.

"Oh, I'm sorry but he's not home. I will inform him later on. You can come again some other time if you want to. I bet he will be very happy to see you." Jungshin said with a smile.

"I'll come some other day. By the way, its already late.I apologize for coming at this hour. Do send my regards to him." 

The girl walks away from the house with a smile.

Byunghun and Sohyun walks home with their hands lock with each other. They don't want to be so awkward so instead they talked to each other. His present is her. 

"Sohyun-ah, I do feel embarrassed. I think I acted like some kind of romeo. Its just so dramatic and funny." Byunghun said and laugh.

"No, its okay. It was...sweet. It was really natural. I appreaciate it. Thank you." Sohyun said. 

"I really meant what I said. Though I risked lots of things to actually confess. Honestly, I don't really believe in puppy love. Its just too unpredictable. Too uncertain. Its like you don't even know when it might be the end of you two. There is no guarantee a relationship would last to marriage. So, I risk my own feelings to confess to you." Byunghun admits that he is too uncertain of the relationship.

"I know. I understand. In other words. You don't want any title. As in I'm your girlfriend, you're my boyfriend thingy." Sohyun understands that both of them have feelings for each other but the title boy/girlfriend would bother them. It would restrict things that they would do together.

"How do you know that was what I meant?"

"Come on! Byunghun its not like I just knew you yesterday! I understand, and I won't ask too much. Honestly, having you next to me is enough to make me happy." Sohyun said. "Just, next time, don't keep things to yourself." 

Byunghun is happy with having her next to him. Her presence makes his present beautiful. Byunghun wanted to have fun to make both of them happier and he felt like he's already in his mood. 

"Let's go to the arcade!!" Byunghun said pulling her as he runs.

They arrive at the arcade and played lots of games. He keeps on smiling with the thought that both of them are having the time of their life. He doesn't know when will he return back to America. With Sohyun next to him, its as if he forgots that somehow he have to go back to America. They played lots of things until the arcade was closing down and they got chased out. 

"Hey!! We paid for the last game!!" Byunghun said.

For some reason, they felt like they wanted to cause trouble everywhere. They jump in the middle of the streets and dance infront of other cars as they were crossing the streets. 

"Yah, do you want to go back to school?" Sohyun asks while sipping her blue tea

"Why?"

"Do something." Sohyun said and smile as she pulls Byunghun.

They hide behind the guard's house. Sohyun smiles with her naughty face and she feels like she wants to disturn the guard. Sohyun starts to make creepy sounds. The guard looks around and starts to sweat. Byunghun follows her and laugh. Sohyun thought of an idea of trying to act like a ghost. As she stands up to fix her hair, the guard stands behind her. 

"Kidding me around?" The guard asks.

Because Sohyun was shock, she accidentally spill the blue tea all over the guard. "Ohmai!" Sohyun shouts and quickly runs leaving Byunghun

"Yah!! Wait up!" Byunghun wanted to help. He takes out his handkerchief and wipe the guard's face before running away. "Here, help yourself."

They run away and laugh. "Oh my God! I think I really turned him on!! He looked pissed! Should I go and say sorry tomorrow?? Nah, just let it be!" Sohyun laugh.

"Yah!! That ahjussi really looked like he's going to burn you alive!" 

"You saw right? Hahahahhaa. Okay, that was so bad."Sohyun laughs. "Yah, wait up. I want to buy banana milk." Sohyun said as she enters a convenient store.

Byunghun waits infront of the convenient store. As he was waiting, he spotted Changjo at the street stall. Well, everyone knows the street stall is the best place for. Well, Soju. So what is Changjo doing there? He walks to the stall while he waits for Sohyun. He enters the stall and holds Changjo's shoulder. Although, he hates Changjo but he is still concerned of well, his 'friend'.

"Yah, Changjo. You're drinking?" Byunghun asks.

Changjo's head moves and his hands fell from the table. He's already drunk. "Aish, this punk. Yah, Lee Byunghun. Why are you here? You ae always here and there? What are you? A jumper?" 

"Why are you drinking? You are underage. Stop drinking." Byunghun said and takes the cup away from Changjo.

Changjo gives him a death glare. "What is your problem?"

"I hate you but I am not going to let you destroy yourself." Byunghun said.

"Shut up! Aish! My head hurts!" Changjo said as he tries to gets up and fall to the ground

Byunghun let out a sigh and help Changjo up. "Gosh! You smell! How much did you drank?" Byunghun helps Changjo out.

As they walk out of the stall, Changjo pushes Byunghun away and punch him in the face. Byunghun falls to the ground.

"Aish! I should have punched harder." Changjo said regretting his choice. He walks to Byunghun and get on him and pull his school uniform collar and punch him again until his lips bleed.

Knowing the ration of Changjo's size to Byunghun's size. Its like 2:1. Byunghun is originally weak so after the first punch, he already felt like fainting. His head is seing two things in one.

"Changjo-yah!! What are you doing?" Sohyun shouts from afar.

Changjo cries and put down his fist. "I like her first! Even before you!" 

Byunghun wipes the blood from his lips. "I'm sorry." 

"Yah, Changjo-yah. Why are you hitting him?"  Sohyun asks. "Changjo-yah, did you drink?" 

Changjo faints.

"Let's help him go back."  Byunghun said pushing Changjo away form him.

They help Changjo back to his house. When they arrive there, they see Hyuna infront of his doorstep. Hyuna ws startled to see Byunghun and Sohyun there.

"Yah, Kim Hyuna what are you doing here?" Byunghun asks mischieously.

"Hyuna-yah, why are you at his doorstep?" Sohyun asks.

Hyuna was speechless and felt so embarrassed. She couldn't even lift her head up. Slowly, Changjo who is on Byunghun's back get down.

"Aish." Changjo hesitates. He walks slowly to his doorstep as he walks past Hyuna, Hyuna holds his hand.

"Changjo-yah, why did you told me to come? I waited for 2 hours. I tried to call you but you wouldn't answer.

"Let go of me, !" Changjo cursed and push Hyuna's hand away.

"Yah! Changjo. You don't have to call her a if you hate her or even wanted to play with her." Byunghun said. "She's a girl not a female dog."

"I thought she is." Changjo said.

"Yah, Changjo. I can hardly recognize you these days. What happened to you?" Sohyun grabs Changjo's hand.

"I can't have you. That is why I'm this way." Changjo said and slowly let Sohyun's hand away from him.

Seing how different Changjo treats Sohyun, Hyuna broke into tears and runs away. Sohyun feels bad for Hyuna, Changjo and also herself. She decides to go home feeling so apologetic towards Hyuna. She walks home feeling gloomy again. Knowing Sohyun is feeling guilty, Byunghu puts his hand on Sohyun shoulder to release the tension.

"Yah, its not your fault! Cheer up!" Byunghun said as they arrive at Byunghun's house.

Sohyun just smile slightly and walks to her home. Byunghun enters the house feeling happy and smile his way to the stairs. Suddenly, Jungshin came out from the kitchen and greets him.

"Hey romeo!"

"Hyung! Stop it!" 

"Ah! Just now Seohyun came to the house looking for you. Its your crush from the States right?" Jungshin asks.

Byunghun jaw drops and his eyes widened. "Seohyun."

=======================================================================

Hey guys!!!~^^ so last chappie was soo cute and sweet! Glad that most of you guys like my comeback chapter! Anyway.. so this is a new chappie.. How do you guys like it? HEHEHE... Do comment and subscribe and dont forget to click the vote button^^