Missing Diary

Love Letter

Ricky enters the van while the fans cheered loudly for him. The other members were already in the van opening the fan letters and opening the gifts they got from their fans. But Ricky came in with a book instead.

"Yah, Ricky what is that in your hands?" Chunji asked.

"What is in his hands?" Changjo asked.

"Oh? This? I saw someone left it on the table at the cafe. So I took it instead. It seems interesting." Ricky said.

"What's that?" L.Joe asked while Changjo checks on the book.

Both of them knew the handwriting. Both of them were aware of the hand writing. Its the handwriting of someone they know. They checked the pages. Sadly, it wasn't the person they were expecting to be.

"Haneul." Byunghun reads and sat back again.

"You've never met her?" Changjo asked. "I was unable to contact her, her house seems empty."

"No. Not even once." 

2 years ago...

T.O.P Media Entertainment

"Guys! Guys! We have a new trainee today. He came from United States. Please give Lee Byunghun a warm welcome." The manager said when the boys were practicing in the dance studio.

As soon as Changjo heard the name, his eyes widened. Its Lee Byunghun. The Lee Byunghun that he got into so many trouble with. As soon as Byunghun entered the dance studio while carrying his ipod, he dropped it on the floor when he saw Changjo putting on a death glare.

"Out of billions of human in this world why must I be fated to meet him?" Byunghun whispered to himself. "Hello, my name is Lee Byunghun." Byunghun said and bowed.

"Guys, treat him well okay?" The manager left.

After the manager left, the other members were all excited because he was from the U.S. Except for Changjo who continued to practice. 

"Yah! Changjo! You should greet him!" Chanhee said in amuzement for Byunghun.

"There is nothing great about that loser anyway. I know him too well."Changjo said.

"You guys know each other?" Changhyun asked.

Before Byunghun could reply, Changjo answered Changhyun's question. "Of course, we have been rivals for so long." 

Byunghun remain quiet. Changjo stopped the music and took his towel. He purposely bump his shoulder on Byunghun's.

"Lee Byunghun you're a big joke." Changjo smirk in sarcasm.

All the time, when they were practicing especially during dance practice, Changjo would always look for his flaws and yell at him. Being Byunghun who don't even know how to dance, it was hard for him. For others, learning a new step would be easy to master but for Byunghun, even the easiest thing would make him double up his effort. 

"YAH! BYUNGHUN! DO IT PROPERLY!" Changjo yelled. "YOU'RE MESSING UP EVERYTHING!" 

Byunghun sighed. If only he knows that Changjo is his team mate beforehand, he would draw himself out from the list. He shrugs. Until one day, Byunghun lost his temper to Changjo when Byunghun decided to leave the company. Changjo who felt a bit guilty went to him at the dorm.

"Yah, besides running away, is there really nothing that you do best?" Changjo asked referring to Byunghun's past. Byunghun stopped packing and glared at Changjo.

"Shut up."

"You ran away from home to come to Korea, you ran away from Sohyun and get back to Korea, and now you're running away from me?" Changjo asked.

"Yah, Changjo don't you think you're going too far?" Niel asked. "If he's leaving then, thats it."

"You don't know anything." Changjo said. "You're not answering?"

Byunghun clenched his fist and walked towards Changjo before greeting Changjo's face with a punch.

"SHUT THE UP! IT WAS YOU WHO MADE ME WENT BACK! YOUR VERY PITIFUL EXISTENCE IS ALREADY A MESS IN MY LIFE! YOUR FACE! YOUR LIFE! AND SOHYUN! I REALLY DID LOVE HER. I LEFT HER FOR YOU! BUT YOU, YOU LEFT HER AND HEAD TO SOME OTHER PLACES! YOU LEFT HER ALONE WHEN I GAVE YOU SPACES! YOU SON OF A ! I GAVE HER UP! FOR YOU! PUNK!" Byunghun punched Changjo so many times and his face bleeds.

Changjo pushed Byunghun to the other side and sat on him and punched Byunghun.

"YOU WANTED HER! YOU TOOK AWAY MY CHANCES! I'VE KNEW HER  FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND THEN YOU CAME!! YOU CAME WITH YOUR STUPID LETTER! YOU DIDN'T LEFT HER FOR ME! YOU FREAKING LEFT HER BECAUSE YOU FELT GUILTY! THAT LETTER WASN'T MEANT FOR HER!" Changjo said.

What Changjo said was true. The main reason why he left was because he felt guilty and the other reason was because, he thought Changjo would be able to be there for her. He was after all a person who just bump into her fact once and walked along before reaching his destination.

Byunghun pushed Changjo away and sat up resting his back on the wall and so did Changjo. Byunghun left and came back after 15 minutes with 3 bottles of soju.

"Huh, drink up." Byunghun said. "I wasn't meant for her. I'm sorry for beating you up." Byunghun apologize sincerely before taking a sip of the soju.

"I'm sorry for provoking you." Changjo looks at the soju and smiled. "I guess it was all in the past. Neither did I looked for her after I came back to Korea. I abandoned her because she chose you." Changjo said.

"What do you mean?"

"She likes you and not me. So I left her." Changjo said after drinking more of soju. "Even if I tried, I am nothing more than just a friend of her. You were the special one."

Byunghun smiles.

"But I guess everything is in the past." Byunghun offered Changjo to pour some soju for him.

Changjo put up a small smile.

"So are you really leaving?" Changjo asked.

"Naah, I was just showing some part of my rebelliance." Byunghun laughed.

---------END OF FLASHBACK------

Byunghun and Changjo came to an agreement and they no longer fight as much as they used to do. After all, they had to push away the ego and hates in order to have a great teamwork to be able to make it to the top.

TEEN TOP's dorm.

Changjo just came out from the bathroom with his wet hair. He walked to his room and he saw Ricky lying on the floor reading the book he got at the cafe. Suddenly Ricky wipes his face with his t-shirt. 

"Yah, Yoo Changhyun, you're crying?" Changjo asked.

"No I'm not." Ricky denied it.

"You are crying aren't you?" 

"WHY IS HER LIFE SO DAMN SAD? I CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELINGS! JUST LET ME CRY!!" Ricky whined.

"What is so sad about it?" Changjo asked.

"Well, she said her parents left her alone and the person she liked left her and her childhood bestfriend left her. Somehow she thought that she was born to be alone. And then, she thought of suicide but she thinks that if she committed suicide, she won't get to see her life getting better and it would make her regret her after life. And then she said all she can do is keep holding onto her own will to live. And I need to meet her." Ricky said while sobbing so badly. "She made me realize that I should be thankful for a loving parents and brother and so many friends I have by my side." Ricky cried again and put the book away. He was seriously crying like his pet dog died.

"I can't believe you." Changjo said and stepped on Ricky's .

Byunghun came and saw Changjo stepping on Ricky's . He laughed and approached both of them.

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" Byunghun asked and spotted the book. He lifted the book and something fell from the book, An envelop. A letter. 

Byunghun's eyes widened.

-------------------------------------

"WHERE IS MY NOTEBOOK?! OMG!!" Sohyun panicked as she realized she came back without her diary. "THE DIARY!!! OMG~ I'VE NEVER HAD A CLUMSY LIFE IN THESE FEW YEARS!! WHY MUST I BE CLUMSY WITH MY DIARY!!?!?!!" 

Slowly, her tears were falling. "The letter was in the diary."

==========================================

So~~~~ how was it?!?! Do you guys like it? Okay...enough said...ljoe and changjo cooled down and they no longer hate each other...i hope you guys like it~ sorry for the long wait~ anyway... as usual

do comment, subscribe and UPVOTE~ THANK YOU~~~ enjoy GAYO DAEJUNS and

HAVE A GREAT 2014 AHEAD!