I Promise!

Love Letter

Byunghun really thought of being good with Sohyun but then she is even more cold than Byunghun herself.He slam the door of his room and lock himself in.He felt stupid, embarass with the fact that he almost cried for getting lost.Then, someone throw pebbles to his window.He opens the window and starts yelling.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT !?" Byunghun yelled knowing it's no other than Sohyun.

"Yah! Come up!" Sohyun instructed him

"Why should I?" Byunghun asks arrogantly.

"..."Sohyun makes an annoying face."I have something to pay you back.So hurry before I close the offer!" Sohyun said 

Byunghun thought to himself.What did she owed him.He forgets that Sohyun actually owe him an apology since he never thought Sohyun would ever do the thing called 'apology'.He walks to the rooftop and puts his hands in his hoodies pocket.

"What?" Byunghun ask 
 

"I owed you an apology, didn't I? Look, sorry.Happy? To make you forget about my mistakes, I promise to take you to Namdaemun to add your collection of clothes.But not my treat!" She said and give a smile.

Byunghun thought to himself. "This kid does know how to apologize."

"I want it to be this weekend!" Byunghun said.

"Fine for me." Sohyun smiles.

"Yah! See you tomorrow!" Byunghun said and smiles.

But before he could go down the stairs, his grandma comes up and greet both of them.

"Halmoni?" Byunghun asks.

"Aigoo, Byunghun-ah, you know I have a friend who will hold a party this weekend and I wonder if you can go with me.I'm bringing Sohyun along." Halmoni said.

"Wait, Moon Halmoni, I have something to do this weekend."Sohyun stressed her point

"I know! You guys are going on a date~" Moon Halmoni said.

"NOOOO! We are not! She owe me something! If that is what you're saying, then, I am going to the party."Byunghun said to deny the misunderstanding that his grandma said.

"Oh.Ok."Sohyun said shock.

"Well then, I'm going with you Halmoni."Sohyun said and give a smile.

Days pass fast and finally the day of Moon Halmoni's party.Byunghun is really lazy to get up he seriously things he wanted to act sick like how he does whenever he gets upset for school.Moon Halmoni is already hitting his thousand times to get ready.Finally he gets up and gets ready.Suddenly she sees Sohyun next to him.

"Halmoni, is she coming with us?" He asks.

"Yes!" Moon Halmoni gives a very happy smile.

Byunghun sigh."Hey! That means after the party, you can take me to Namdaemun!" Byunghun gives her a smile.

Sohyun reply with an awkward smile.

But once they arrive at the party, it was nothing but a kimchi making party.They don't even know what are they celebrating for.Moon Halmoni saw their dissapointing face and let them go.

"You guys can go to Namdaemun.Thank you for accompanying me."Moon Halmoni said.

"But, Halmoni are you sure?" Byunghun asks

"If I let you go to this party, it will bring no good either.By the way, you won't know what to talk about."Moon Halmoni said.

Byunghun and Sohyun took the taxi and goes to the Namdaemun Market.

"Please bear in mind that I am only taking you there.I am not paying for any of the things you're going to buy."Sohyun said.

"Fine."

They arrive at Namdaemun Street and Byunghun jawdrop.

"Why? You've never been here since you were small?" Sohyun asks

"Yeah.I never been here before."Byunghun said 

But actually, it's Sohyun's first time being there too since she have never been asked out to hang out there.It is very crowded and full of people.Sohyun gulps.

"Yah! Let's start shopping!" Byunghun said pulling her hands.

One fact about Sohyun that she keeps as a secret for herself is that she tends to get afraid at a crowded place.Unless someone is tehre by her side.

Byunghun is moving so fast from one stall to another stall.Sohyun is starting to get afraid since she starts to think she might get lost.They stop at a stall which sells hoodies.

"Yah! Does this suits you?" Byunghun puts a snowcap at her head and turns to look at other design while Sohyun checks herself at the mirror.

But as she turns around to tell Byunghun she likes the snowcap, Byunghun wasnt there anymore.She starts to look everywhere and tears are slowly gathering up in her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how was it..??? please comment and subscribe...i am trying soooo hard to give as many chapters as i can....before i enter my new mrsm!^^