Why Did Time Fly?

Love Letter

Eversince everyone closest to Sohyun left, she starts writing. Writing so many things. Poems, essays and short stories. She has no one to talk to so she decided to write down in a book that she consider as the closest person to her. Time passes by, a year, another year and it keeps going. Sohyun's hair grew longer and she becomes more matured as time passes by.

After 5 years, Sohyun learns to live life a different way that she wish she would stop. She don't really like the fact of the life she is living now. A life inside the house, coming out only once in a while to breathe in some air.  But her world started to revolve around her room. A room full with pictures of her imagination, pictures of places she wants to go, food she wants to try and people she wants to meet. 

That morning, she wakes up and combs her hair in front of the mirror. She looks at her eyes, her lips and her hair. Her lips frowns, it has been a rare thing for her to smile, her eyes are gloomy, her eyes no longer sparkles with happiness that she thought wasn't hers and her hair grew longer along the time that passes by. She puts her comb down and sighs.

"If time doesn't fly, everything must have been the same way." She said

She looks at her handphone, with only a few numbers of contact in it, she answers a call from her office.

"Hello?" She answered

"Sohyun-ah, we have just received a call from the Ministry of Education, they said they would like to have your poem 'A Daylight Dream' as Grade 7's new syllabus. So, can you come down to the office next week so that we can discuss about it?" 

"Why? I mean like, I just released that book and yeah, its nothing great." Sohyun said.

"Your poems are really deep and really emotional. I like it. Anyway, I'll tripple up your pay if everything is good." Said her boss.

"Yeah sure, whatever. Anyway, I'll be at the office next week." Sohyun said.

Sohyun becomes a famous writer who writes under her pen name 'Haneul' which means 'sky' . No one knows the great brain behind the most famous writer in Korea that has been in lots of news. Sohyun is not ready to face the world that waited for her yet. She can't face the people that longs for her. Sohyun realizes that she have nothing to eat for breakfast, most of her food is finished and the refridgerator is empty. She takes her jumper and walks out in the early Winter to get something to feed herself.

She stands at the bus stop and pretends she is listening to the music with her headphones. While she was waiting, she sees three high school students reading the news.

"Yah, I heard Haneul's poems will be use for Grade 7 next year. Ahh! They're so lucky! Unlike us, we're studying some ancient poems that I can't even understand! They're so lucky!" Said a student.

"Really? Yah! Haneul's poems makes me want to be in love, wants to travel with her journey. Wah~ It must be fun to learn her poems!"

"But, no one really knows who Haneul is, right?" Ask another girl.

Sohyun quickly look away from the students. It was a great thing people appreciates her works. It is a great feeling that she can't explains. She enters the bus and heads to the market.

Sohyun is scrolling around the wet market to buy some fishes. She can see a number of people surrounding another part of the market as she walks further. 

"Ahjumma, why is everyone going there? Is there any sales?" Sohyun asks politely.

"Aih! Sales?! What kind of sales? There are singers over there filming. That is why." Said the elder.

"Really? If that is so, I should go now. I don't really like the crowd." Sohyun said to the ahjumma. 

Sohyun walks away from the market and walks to a nearby cafe that is cozy, warm and calm. She orders a hot chocolate caramel and sits at the first floor of the cafe. She thought she escapes the crowds from the market but she was wrong. All of a sudden, screaming, shouting and fan chants starts to alarm her from her peaceful outing. She takes a peak at the lower floor and sees the artist entering with all the crews.

She continues to drink her hot chocolate. Either way, the crowds were just too many and there is no way she can get out peacefully.She reads a novel and eventually fall asleep without her realizing.

Sohyun wakes up without realizing that she just slept for an hour and half.She rubs her eyes and starts to regrets the time she wasted. Suddenly, because she just wake up from her sleep, she becomes emotional and starts crying. She wipes her tears and takes out her pen and her journal that she writes down everyday. She writes down every feeling she have on every day. However, everyday, the feeling has always been the same. 

She stands up to leave the cafe with courage to get through the crowds. She walks down the stairs. Suddenly, her eyes caught a glimpse of the idol group filming at the lower floor. Her fast footsetps gets slower as she recognize the face that she missed. She froze as she step down the last flight of stair when she looks at the face that she knew.

Her stare broke when one of the member of the idol group bump onto her and she falls down.

"Ah!" She shouted. 

"I'm sorry! Here, let me help you up." Said tha guy as he offers her a hand. Sohyun looks at him mischievously. "You don't know me? It's okay! I'm Ricky from TEEN TOP! Please show us lots of love and support! Thank you!" 

"Sorry." Sohyun said and leaves.

Ricky walks at the first floor of the cafe and stops when he sees a book on one of the tables. 

"The Lonely Lane" 

"What is this?" He asks himself. Without thinking much, he takes it with him before leaving the cafe.

===============================================================

HEYYYYYY GUYS!!! SO HOW WAS THE NEW CHAPTER??

 

HEHEHEHEHE...its not that much i think but do tell me what you think of the chapter! I lost my mood these days and it got me delay my updates sorryyyyyyy~~~ >.<

Anyway, do comment, subscribe and click the upvotes~ THANK YOU!!!^^ *throwing you all the comfettis and loves*