Sohyun's Secret

Love Letter

Sohyun looks at Byunghun smiling warmly to her and felt secured.She look down and surprisingly, she opens up the story.

"Ever wondered where are my parents?" Sohyun asks."I've been living alone in that house." 

Byunghun nods.It was true.He had never seen the presence of her parents nor her siblings eversince he came to Korea.

"Where are they?" Byunghun asks and made Sohyun shed more tears.

"That's a question I keep on asking myself.Where are they?" Sohyun said."I had a younger brother and parents.My brother died because he was bullied by the people near the neigbourhood.After the incident, I woke up, and realize I was alone in the house with a letter saying that I no longer need them nor they no longer need me.I was unwanted." Sohyun said.

Byunghun was shock to listen to Sohyun's story since her attitude was never as dark as her past

"But I thought to myself, it must be because I didn't take a good care of my brother.But, I was the one raising him day and night.My parents was not there.I was the one who fed him, pick him up from school.I was more to a mother than a sister.Yet, he went before I could see him grow and fight back those bullies.I don't even know what my parents were up to."Sohyun confessed and let her tears run out.

"There must be some good reasons.There's always pros and cons."Byunghun tried to help.

"But, in my condition, as a person who was left alone.I can't think of the pros.I was only 10 when they left." She said."That is why Moon Halmeoni is very important to me. She took care of me during my toughest times."Sohyun adds."This is where my mom used to take me to eat ice creams during summer."

"....."Byunghun was quiet.

Sohyun wiped her tears and continue eating the ice cream.

"Yah! You better finish it, it's melting and hurry up! The next bus is coming in a few more minutes!" Sohyun got up and stood.

"I'm finishing it! Ahh~ I'm getting brainfreeze!" Byunghun complains.

"Whatever I said, should be kept as a secret! You get it?"Sohyun grabs Byunghun's collar and glare at him.Byunghun was choking because he was shock.

Byunghun pushes Sohyun's hand and starts to fight like they usually do.

"Yah! I know alright!"

But Sohyun didn't know that her watch was not working well so the bus already left them.So they waited for the bus but the bus is not coming.

"What's the time for the bus?" Byunghun asks.

"7:30."

"Yah, we've missed the bus already! Aigoo!" Byunghun was complaining about how they were late and stupidly waited for the bus."Don't you have a watch?"

"But, it's only 7:15!" Sohyun said, but then she realize that the needle of her watch was not moving at all.

"How long has it been 7:15?" Byunghun asks."There's nothing we can do.Sigh."

"We can do something.There's a train station 5 km away.We can walk there."Sohyun said and smile. She started walking but Byunghun stopped her.

"Are you serious!? 5 km away!?"

"It's only 5km!" Sohyun pull his hand and walks together.

When they were walking, they eventually got closer and didn't fought that much.Because it was getting dark, things was getting creepier and creepier and no one should know what type of scaredy cat Sohyun can be.The owl can be heard and the night was getting darker and empty.Sohyun's hand starts to trembles.However, she tried to cover it by gripping her both hands together.Suddenly, there was a sound of broken sticks.

"Did you hear that?" Sohyun ask

"What? The broken sticks? It was you." Byunghun walks calmly while listening to his Ipod.

They were walking and Sohyun is still afraid.Her hands is already sweaty and Byunghun is still ignoring her at the back.Suddenly a dog bark at them and Sohyun jump and hug Byunghun all of a sudden.

"Wowh!" Byunghun was shock.

"No.Don't let me see that dog.I get scared of dogs at night.Please~ Please~ walk faster."She was crying.

"Okay! Okay! Just let me go and I'll hold your hands okay? You don't have to be creeped out.It's just a dog."Byunghun said and laugh."The fact that you just hugged me was a reality." He joked around.

Byunghun guide her to the railway station and off they go back to Seoul.In the train, Sohyun fell asleep.Byunghun, as always listens to his Ipod.That time he was listening to CN BLUE'S Lovelight.Suddenly, Sohyun's rested her head on Byunghun's shoulder.Byunghun's hearts beats fast because he had never done that to a girl before.He gulps.

*Seoul Station

"Sohyun-ah, we're here."Byunghun said

==============================================================