A Date?

Love Letter

Sohyun hangs up and look at the love letter. She grabs a pen and write something at the back of the love letter. She sighs. Not a minute after that, she receive a message from Byunghun with the address of the cafe. 

"Piano cafe? What is he planning?" Sohyun questions herself.

Sohyun walks to the kitchen to make some food for her to eat. That right moment, she remembered JungShin at home. She prepared some food for him and puts it at the coffee table in the living room suddenly, someone knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Sohyun opens the door and sees Changjo at her doorstep.

"Hey, can I come in?" Changjo asks and step in her house. "You know, Byunghun have a very fierce brother and they don't look alike AT ALL." 

"I can agree on you about their appearance. They are really different. As in their heights and looks.However, he is not as fierce as he seems. He's just, I don't know but he's nice. Try to talk to him. Oh, whats up?" Sohyun asks.

"Look, um, my dad received an invitation for this dance but yeah, I got no partner. So do you think you can make it tomorrow night?" Changjo hands her the invitation card and smiles with hope that she would accept it.

"I have something tomorrow." Sohyun's words clearly changed Changjo's expressions and clearly, he was down.

"Oh." Changjo said slowly and he is no longer smiling. There you go, Sohyun can't stand to look at Changjo's dissapointed look. It is her weakest point.

"But, I can make it if we finish before 10 pm." Sohyun said. "But, you have to send me home at 10. Sharp."

"Yes, sure. You can mark my word!" Changjo smiles. Only he knows how he jumps in his heart, how he screamed out loud. Although he knows that his chance to actually try to get together are thin but he believes one day, Sohyun will still accept him.

"Uhm, since you will be on your way, can you please give this to Byunghun's hyung?" Sohyun said and smile.Yes, she did adds a puppy eyes with it.

"Alright." Changjo starts to shivers. He is somehow afraid of Jungshin's fierce looks. 

Jungshin is getting ready to go for a walk when Changjo is infront of their house.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Byunghun's hyung. Um, Sohyun told me to hand this food to you." Changjo said and smile awkwardly.

"Oh, Yah! Just give it to me." Jungshin said fiercely and even let out a loud sigh that made Changjo scared to even step inside the house. "Aish! Yah, you are way slower than a ing turtle!" Jungshin curse and walks to him. Jungshin stands right infront of Changjo and made their height difference visible. Jungshin bend to look at Changjo straight in the eyes. "I bet you always make fun of my brother. I know he is short but he's not as as you are. It's much better than you, mama's boy." Jungshin said in English and take away the food. "Thanks." 

Changjo bows and leave as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Byunghun is shopping for some decorations he can put up for Sohyun's surprise at the cafe. He is very glad that JaeJoong hyung is very nice to him by letting him use the cafe after business hours and letting him use it to make a surprise for Sohyun. Byunghun enters the cafe and greets Jaejoong.

"Oh, Byunghun-ah, I have a few words for you." 

"I have a few words to say to you too." Byunghun smiles and look at the plastics he holds for the surprise.

Byunghun follows Jaejoong to his house upstairs. Jaejoong's house is not as Byunghun imagined as small and unequiped with furnitures but it is very luxurious and well furnished! Byunghun did jaw-drop.

"Look, um, I am very sorry because I have to meet my friend tonight at 8 pm. I have this event that I have to perform at originally and I can't attend it. So I told them that I am sending someone else to play the piano. Can you help me? I will pay you next time." Jaejoong looks like he really needs Byunghun's help

Byunghun thought that its not a big problem anyway since it's at 8 o'clock. "I guess, its not a problem. I can help you and you don't have to pay me. Take this as a payment for using your cafe for so long. I'm glad you give me a chance to actually do something for you." Byunghun smiles and feels relieve. At least he can do something for Jaejoong instead of just using something that is his.

"Just pick any suit you want. Ok?" Jaejoong said and gets ready to leave.

"Any?!" Byunghun was stunned because Jaejoong is letting him use any of the suits that he wants.

"Of course you have to return them again! But, just pick any you like. Plus, you can wear it for your date with your so-called friend." Jaejoong laughs.

Before Jaejoong leaves, Byunghun called Jaejoong. "Hyung, thank you very much." 

Byunghun picks the finest suit and gets going to the event he needs to replace Jaejoong and starts to urgently look at the manuscript of the song that he needs to play. He eyes on each of the notes and starts to identify the keys. He is very good in both theory and practical which makes it easier for him to imagine how the song is actually played. He takes the subway and looks at all the songs he is suppose to play.

Meanwhile, Sohyun is already in the car with Changjo to the event she agrees to accompany Changjo. Sohyun just hopes that she won't be late. Thats all that she wish for. Sohyun wears a white mini dress that she have and Changjo is wearing a black and white tuxedo.

"10 pm okay? As promised?" Sohyun asks.

"Of course." Changjo said.

They arrive at the venue. Sohyun feels awkward since everyone was looking comfortable. "Sohyun-ah, don't be nervous You are just the same standard as everyone else." Changjo said.

Sohyun is tempted by the food so she slowly dissapear from Changjo's side and roam the food section.

"Wah, this is delicious." Sohyun said and takes lots of food on her plates. 

"Yah, Sohyun?" A very familiar voice greets her.

"Yah, Kim Hyuna!! What are you doing here?"  Sohyun asks.

"I came here because I was invited. Did you get an invitation?" Hyuna asks curiously.

"Not really, I cam with Changjo. He invited me to come with him. Why?" Sohyun asks. "Yah, its good that you are here.. I don't have a friend!" Sohyun said 

"Yah, I knew it you would be here.Your favourite place would be a place to eat! I was afraid you might get lost." Changjo said and smile.

"Don't worry. I'm right here." Sohyun said,

"Oh, hi Changjo!" Hyuna said and her expression changes.

"Are you okay?" Sohyun asks.

"Yeah, of course. I am okay. Hey, the pianist is here. Maybe we should listen to his play." Hyuna changes the subjects all of a sudden.

"Let us give a round of applause for the pianist for today, L.Joe." 

Changjo and Hyuna didn't really paid attention but the name really rings a bell for Sohyun. 

"L.joe?" Sohyun quickly looks at the stage with a lot of curiosity

A thin figure young teenager with a blonde coloured hair stands on the stage wearing a very classy suit bows to the audience.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I am L.joe. First of all, I hope all of you would enjoy my short performance for tod-" Byunghun stops right when his eyes meet with Sohyun's eyes. He is surprised that she is there. In fact he felt less tensed but he starts to get nervous again when Changjo turns around and stands next to Sohyun. Byunghun look away when Changjo was beside her.

Byunghun quickly sits and tried to relax himself before he starts playing but seeing Sohyun there, he can't seem to feel calm. Sohyun figured out that maybe those past 2 weeks when Byunghun dissapear was to prepare for this performance. Byunghun take a deep breath and starts to play.Sohyun who was standing at the food section moves slowly to stand right in the middle of the hall to watch Byunghun clearly.

"He seems so different. He's not like him. He's like a person I knew but its confusing. He looks so good-looking." Sohyun said to herself and just ket herself awe the performance. 

Without them noticing, after Byunghun played 4 songs, the time is already 9:50 pm. Before Byunghun gets down from the stage, he looks at his watch making Sohyun realize, it is also her time to go. She looks at Byunghun and he looks at her with a dissapointed face. Sohyun can't let this happen.

"No, I can't. Where's Changjo?" Sohyun starts searching for Changjo. She look everywhere and she keeps looking at the stage so that she won't lose trace of Byunghun who just got down from the stage. She wanders around until Changjo holds her shoulder. 

"Are you looking for me?"Changjo asks.

"Changjo-yah, I gotta go. It's almost 10!" Sohyun said panickly and keeps on looking at Byunghun who is walking slowly out of the hall. "I need to hurry."

"But, can't you stay longer?" Changjo asks.

"No, I can't! You promised me you won't break the promise. I'm leaving!" Sohyun leaves Changjo alone stunned by her quick descision.

Sohyun sees Byunghun walking out, she found a shortcut to the exit which will make Sohyun and Byunghun met at one point, she quickly run to the exit to make sure she arrives there before Byunghun does.

Byunghun sighs while walking down the hallway slowly. It breaks his heart thinking that Sohyun is with Changjo. He thought that he made a promise with Sohyun. However, it is before 10 but still, Sohyun should be on her way or something like that. Byunghun brushes his hair and let out a sigh

"L.Joe yah!" Sohyun calls him.

"Why are you here?" Byunghun asks.

"I'm going with you. I promised you that I'll be at the piano cafe at 10 right?" Sohyun said. "Let's go together." Sohyun smiles.

Byunghun smiles back and agrees to walk together. Byunghun can't wait to give her the surprise he had been preparing for 2 weeks.

"Yah, the reason why you dissapeared for 2 weeks was because of the previous performance?" Sohyun asks and suddenly holds Byunghun's hand while walking out of the British-style building

Sohyun's action shocks Byunghun but it didn't make him too awkward. Instead while walking under the stars wearing a dress and a suit. Both of them really looks like they are on a date. Without hesitation, Byunghun holds her hand too. 

"Nope, it has nothing to do with why I dissapeared. I just worked on something." Byunghun said. "Are you cold?" 

"Kinda." Sohyun smiles awkwardly as Byunghun wraps his coat around Sohyun. "Thanks" 

"Come on, we need to go to the Piano Cafe." Byunghun said and holds Sohyun's hand tighter.

They walk holding hands with each other and enjoy the scenery of the night. Sohyun's heart is thumping faster and faster all the way to the Piano Cafe. One thing Sohyun was so sure about what she feels. 'Please, time please stop." 

"We're here." Byunghun said and shows her the Piano cafe.

"It's close" Sohyun said. "Sorry, I was late."

"No, you came right on time. Come on." Byunghun said pulling her into the piano cafe.

The cafe is well decorated with all the thigs that Byunghun bought and yes, their meal is only chicken. There is a table decorated nicely. Not really a candle light, Byunghun used an application using his Galaxy Note 2 which is a mini LED which writes 'Kwon Sohyun's present'

"Byunghun-ah. what is this?" Sohyun asks looking at the LED.

"I remembered you asked me to play you a song. So, I want to keep my promise."

Byunghun looks straight into Sohyun's eyes and start playing 'Lunafly's How Nice Would it Be'" 

Sohyun didn't move her eyes. She just look at how perfect Byunghun is when he plays the piano. All this while, she thought Byunghun was trying to hide from her was false. All he did was practice a masterpiece he planned for Sohyun. The song is perfect. Sohyun almost tear up watching how much Byunghun had done for her. Sohyun watches his hand sways around the piano. 

Byunghun finish the song and smiles at Sohyun. Sohyun smiles slowly and surprisingly, she cries.

"Yah, this is like the greatest gift I have ever receive before." Sohyun said and cry.

"Hey, don't cry. It's just a promise that I kept for you! Come on lets eat! Don't cry! Hey, you look ugly!" Byunghun laughs.

"So you rent this place?" Sohyun asks looking so disbelief. "Wow, you're rich."

"No. I am just close to the owner and the performance just now, was his but he had something to do so I just replace him." Byunghun said and eats his chicken. "I hope you like what I did just now."

"Like? Like!? I LOVE IT! Yah! I'm lucky to have you as a friend!" Sohyun said and laugh. 

"Friends?" Byunghun asks himself and smiles.

===========================================================================

First of all, sorry this is a veryyyyyy long chapter!!! sorry~~ cause i don't want to divide it into two chapters i just combined them...anyway, do comment and subscribes! hehehehhe.. oh yeah.. if you are wondering what type of clothes are they wearing, its something like this...

Sohyun: http://25.media.tumblr.com/e90225abf3d77a295953153c24d3ea37/tumblr_meoa94l0SZ1rpyhzao1_500.jpg

L.Joe

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_memobuA8oU1rxmu2no1_500.jpg