I Hate School but I'm Gonna Like It.

Love Letter

Byunghun returns to Moon Halmeoni's house and went straight to his room. He throws his body on the bed and unlock his phone. He scroll down his iPhone and search for his mom's number. He stares at it, look away. Opens it back and stares.

"I know I must be nuts but there's no harm trying." Byunghun said. He was about to touch the call button, but then he sighs.

"I like school. To be honest with myself but I just dislike it when something turned me down in school. Which actually happens to me alot. Everyday. Because, I'm midget. But, I hate to be stupid." Byunghun said to himself while walking back at forth in the room thinking."I want to call umma, but she's like a hungry lion who is after me now. No, she's avoiding me. Why? Because I almost made her had a heart attack by coming to Korea. Basically I am Korean. I am a Korean citizen. I have a Korean citizenship but I left Korea and headed for U.S. but I still have every rights like every Korean. So, registration for school would not be that hard. Extra files from the U.S are not important." Byunghun still can't make up his mind.

He stops going back at forth in his room and sits at his study table.

"I should do PLUS, MINUS AND INTERESTING!" Byunghun starts drawing tables and forming PMI. After a few seconds of staring at the empty tables, he tore the paper down.

"Ahhh! It's useles..Ok, Lee Byunghun. TO GO OR NOT TO GO FOR SCHOOL. But, if I go to school, Sohyun will be there. So, it won't be hard for me. At all. I'll just sit next to her in class." 

Byunhun walks to the mirror and looks at himself. "FINE! I'LL GO TO SCHOOL!"

Byunghun walks to his grandma's room on the next day wearing a jeans and red pancoat sweater with a bagpack.

"Halmeoni, can I enroll in a school?" 

"Which school?"

"That school Sohyunnie is in." Byunghun said.

"Have you asked your mom?" 

"No. Ahh~ Halmeoni, please can you help me ask umma this once? I'm so afraid to even look at her display name in my phone. Please~" Byunghun said

"Fine. I'll just tell her later. But I am busy today. I can't possibly be there for your registration." Said Moon Halmeoni while packing her bag to go hiking.

"Thats okay, I'll take care of it myself."

Byunghun walks to Sohyun's school without Sohyun knowing since she left earlier. He walks calmly and pass by a few stores until suddenly he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Byunghun said bowing.

"You should be Lee Byunghun." That guy said and made Byunghun surprised.

"Ah, Mr Changjo. How was your day? Aren't you late for school?" Byunghun asks sarcastically.

"Probably yes. But I don't really care anyway. It's very unlucky of me to meet you here." Changjo said.

"That was so, so, so, sarcastic. Gosh, you are so much of a jealousy guy. Grow up. Be a man." Byunghun smirks and laugh.

"You are so small and tiny. I bumped into you cause I can't see you. TOO-SHORT FOR ME TO SEE." Changjo highlited the last word and made Byunghun's ears boiled. "I guess you have nothing else to say. I am expecting to meet you again. Shorty."

Byunghun looks Changjo going away with his mouth wide open.

"Yah! Am I sure I want to enroll in that school with that jerk in it?! Aish! He won't let me live in peace." Byunghun said and continued walking.

Byunghun arrive at the school and straight away go to the administration office to register himself. He did asked a few girls to help him find the way and in just a blink of an eye, most of the girls in the school is talking about him. Byunghun did made himself sounded so great by talking in english to those girls to get the directions.

"Yah! Did you see that guy from US? He's so cute!" Said a girl walking pass Sohyun.

"New transfer?" Sohyun asks herself.

"Yah, that guy's english is no joke! DAEBAKK! Ah, I fell in love!" Said another girl

"Him again?" Sohyun asks herself again.

"Yah, that guy from US is so fashionable. Although he's short but he's cute!"

"Short? I hope I don't know that guy." Sohyun said

Recess is over and all the students gather in their own class again. Sohyun's teacher enters the room.

"Yah, Sohyun-ah, happy birthday. I wanted to wish you in the midnight but I fell asleep. Sorry." Changjo said.

"Yah! It's okay! Something happened in the midnight and I felt so glad that today is my birthday!" 

"Ah, Sohyun-ah, Yah, I found this the other day and thought you might be interested." Changjo said giving her a ticket to see a musical 'MOZART'

"Yah! I have always wanted to go and watch a musical!~ Hehe, you understand me very well Changjo." Sohyun said and smile. "You're not going?" 

"I have another ticket with me,but knowing you do like to be alone sometimes so I'm giving you the freedom to go alone or accompanied."

"Yah! Changjo! Go with me!! I want you to be there! It must be great!" Sohyun said smiling excitedly.

"Mr Changjo, can you please get back to your seat and leave that seat next to Sohyun empty? Please pay attention to what I am going to say!" Said the teacher.

Changjo gets up and bows to the teacher awkwardly and walks to his seat. "Sorry teach." he smiles awkwardly.

"Alright, today we will be welcoming a new friend who came from United States of America. Don't be afraid he's Korean but  you can make use of him to help you in your English okay? Student, can you please come in?" Said the teacher.

Byunghun enters the class and the girls in the class are all smiling because he can be considered as cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Byunghun. Please take a good care of me." Byunghun smiles at Sohyun.

Sohyun is so happy to see Byunghun in her school as a student and he did listened to her. She is happy knowing that the guy that is becoming a close friend of her is getting closer to her. But, to Changjo that is not a pleasant news and it will never be. His spirits crushed down knowing that Byunghun is now his classmate, sitting in between his childhood friend and him. Changjo's face is full of shock.

"Byunghun, you can sit next to miss Sohyun over there." said the teacher.

Byunghun sits next to Sohyun and quickly turns his head to Changjo. "I am so glad we meet again, friend." Byunghun smile sarcastically.

"Yah!!! Byunghun-ah! You're in a school!!! Yay! But without a uniform. Nevermind." Sohyun said

 

=====================================================================================

Byunghun is finally in a school!!! YAYA!! So how was it!? You guys like it?? hehehehe...please do comment and subscribe...Changjo is sure a jelly machine hahahhaha....he seems very manly yet very childish for getting jealous easily. Don't you guys think so?

Anyway, it is near the festive season... so with this oppurtunity I would like to wish all my readers, regardless what races are u or what religion are you, HAPY EID MUBARRAK!!!~ ^^ I would like to apologize for any of my wrong doings, updating fanfics real late of anything... sorry~~~ (in malaysia, we practice celebrating all diff kinds of celebration together~^^V)