Byunghun's little secret

Love Letter

Byunghun wakes up early that day and waited for Sohyun outside Moon Halmoni's house.Not long after that, he sees Sohyun coming out of the house.He walks to Sohyun and quickly followed her pace.Sohyun stops for a while.

"So, you're not joking about you following me to school?" Sohyun looks suspicious.

"No, I'm not.I'm being sincere, for once to you.You should be grateful that I am even being nice to you although its only once."Byunghun said.

"You'll be bored." Sohyun said

"That is why I got this." He showed her his Ipod.

"Fine.Serve yourself.But you have to know that I am going to my part time job after school."Sohyun said

"No problem.I'll follow you anywhere you go."He give her a smile.

While they were on the way, Sohyun realizes that Byunghun is following every steps that she does.Even her walking pace and pattern.When she stops, Byunghun stops.When she looks at him, he'll look at her back.

"Yah! Why are you copying me?" Sohyun asks

"It's what we call following every steps of yours." Byunghun said.

Sohyun sighs.They enter the bus and Sohyun eyed on Byunghun to see whether he brought along his bus card or not.Luckily he has it.Byunghun sits next to Sohyun and take her handphone that she was holding.

"Yah! What's up with you?" Sohyun asks.

Byunghun glares at her.He gave it back to her and smile.Sohyun look at her phone and found a speed dial at number 2 with the name 'Byunghun bbuing bbuing' 

"What? Yah, aegyo?? You're doing aegyo at me?" Sohyun laugh her heart out.

"Yah, you don't get to see this side of me that well."Byunghun said and laugh.

Byunghun took out his phone and showed her, the name he outs for her in his phonebook. 'Mad Kwon Sso!'

"Yah! Change my name." Sohyun ordered

"No can do."

"Change it!" Sohyun ordered again."Or, or, or I will..." Sohyun was lost of words.She quickly got an idea and took out her phone and change Byunghun's name.

'Stripper Byung.' is the name in Sohyun's contact list.

"Strippers are hot these days, I don't mind." Byunghun gives her a naughty smile.

They arrive infront of the school and Sohyun turns to him.

"Don't follow me into the school.Go there. In the cafe." She pointed out to him a Cafe name Banana and Potato Cafe.

Byunghun just followed her instructions and waited for her there.After 6 hours of waiting and eating up 4 slices of cake and 5 glasses of vanilla oreo milk shake Byunghun starts to feel tired

"I regretted following her to her school."Byunghun yawns.

Suddenly he receive an International call.

"Hello?" He responded in english

"L.joe? Yo, this is Matt!" L.joe was so shock when he knew it was Matt.

"Matt!? Is that you. God, man whats up!" Byunghun said.

"You're asking me whats up? Dude, what is up with you?" He asks Byunghun again.

By the time Byunghun was talking on the phone, Sohyun enters to pick him up.

"Me, for now I'm not returning back to the States.But I will, soon.Just, not now.Dude, I was scolded by my mom when she knew I was in Korea.I almost get myself killed.Luckily I was already in Korea.I think if this doesn't happen you might already be visiting my R.I.P grave behind my house." Byunghun said.

"Dude, I'm not gay but it's hell you're not here.You missed all the fun and I lost all the fun.Come on man, there's no one for me to be racist with."Matt joked with him.

"Yeah right.I'm slanted eyes, typical asian style.Shut up man!" Byunghun laughs."If you missed all the fun cause of me, why don't you come and visit me in Korea?" Byunghun said.

"I'll think bout it later.Hey, its expensive to do International calls, you get what I mean? I'm hanging up." Matt ended the call

Byunghun laughs to himself."You're here?" He asks

"Yah!! You're so good in English! Why don't you teach me?" Sohyun said.

"You? It's not worth it teaching someone like you."Byunghun trolls.

"Fine.Let's just go to my workplace."

====

Kim's Farm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Byunghun shouts."Why are they all yellow!? And small!? and furry!? And AHHHHH!" Byunghun shouted again.

"THAT'S A CHICK! A BABY CHICKEN!" Sohyun yell at him

"I hate them!!~ Only their cartoons are cute! They're not!!" Byunghun said and made Sohyun wondered.

"So, you're afraid of chicks?" She asks. Sohyun picks up a chick and put it close to Byunghun."Why? You're afraid?" she asks

"Yah!" He pushes Sohyun's hand away and made her laugh out loud."Stop laughing!" Byunghun insisted

"HAHAHHA~ Byunghunnie is scared of chicks...So cute!" She laughs. Rather than calling them chick, i prefer calling you chick!" Sohyun adds

"Yah!!!"Byunghun tried to survive his day with all those chicks by feeding them.

After almost 2 hours of feeding those small, yellow and fury creature, they left the farm and went straight to the bus stop to Seoul.

"I thought you deliver papers!" Byunghun ask

"Well, I did lots of things.I even swam with those piggies in the mud."Sohyun joked

"That's funny."Byunghun gave her a bit of sarcasm.

"Just, be patient.You haven't see the true beauty of this place."Sohyun reach for his hand and take him to a nearby hill.

Byunghun sit down and calmly waits for the sunset.Sohyun comes back with two ice creams and handed one to him.

"It's really nice here.Sometimes I feel like crying everytime I am here."Sohyun confessed

"You must have your feelings connected to this kind of scenery."

"I wish I could tell anyone.But it seems as if there is no one to trust."Sohyun shed tears.

It was the first time Byunghun sees a weak side of Sohyun.A crying Sohyun.Looking at her tears falling down, making him feel uneasy and worry.

"I may be a bad person to fight with, but I have a good pair of ears to listen to your stories."Byunghun said with a warm smile

===============================================================================

So~~ how was it!!!??? its been sooooooo long since I updated.I know....and I'm sooooo sorry...i've been SERIOUSLY BUSY....hopes this helps!^^ please comment and subscribe! love you guys!