Focusing on Sohyun

Love Letter

Byunghun make his way to his house and straight away to his room and sleep. Eventhough he didn't bathe, he just sleeps. All he need is sleep.He misses his mother but she can't contact her because she doesn't want to pick up. So, somehow he hopes that once he close his eyes, he will be able to dream of her.

"Goodnight, umma. Hope you sleep well." Byunghun said and a tears fell and just sleeps

"I felt trusted." Sohyun said in her room before sleeping.

It is a very bright and good morning. Byunghun feels the warmness of the sun at his feet. He's dreaming and dreaming and STOP.

"Hahahahahaha!" Sohyun laughs.

Byunghun opens his eyes slowly but wishes to go back to sleep but the ridiculously loud laugh is holding him back.

"Sohyunnie?" Byunghun gets up and surprised she is actually in his room. "What are you doing here!?" 

"Oh my god! Your middle school graduation picture!! Hahahahahahaha!! I am dying!" Sohyun laughs again and look at Byunghun. "Hey! You didn't changed your clothes last night. GET UP! SCHOOLLLL!!!" She shouts suddenly

"Okay!!! Okay!!!!" 

Sohyun and Byunghun make his way to the school together. Today, Byunghun doesn't sighs or even look so down but he look normal and smiles alot.

"Feeling alot better?" Sohyun asks.

"Yeah, maybe I just need to let out to someone." Byunghun said. "Don't tell anyone about what happened yesterday! Especially your Changjo." Byunghun said

"Why? I think you guys got issues." Sohyun said while walking.

"Me? Not me. He got issues with me." Byunghun roll his eyes.

"Byunghun-ah, did you remember about the letter that I received? I decided that I want to try and search for that guy." Sohyun said and smiles brightly.

"It's a waste of time. Why don't you go to Changjo and tell him to confess to you. He is making my life miserable." Byunghun complains.

"Yah! What do you mean! No I wont. I will search for that guy." Sohyun dreams. "By the way, your issues with Changjo, settled it like a man." Sohyun ignore Byunghun and walk faster.

"Yah! Wait up!"

At the school after they arrive,Byunghun sits at his table and think. Byunghun keeps on thinking about what happened yesterday. He thinks about his mom but more than that, he is actually thinking about.....

"Sohyun-ah." Changjo rings.

"Oh! Changjo-yah. So, let's go after school?" Sohyun said 

"Wait. What after school? What is she having after school? She doesn't have any work today. I know! Why him? again." Byunghun said to himself and look suspicious.

"But then, its like a really formal place to go. I don't have any proper attire." Sohyun said slowly to Changjo.

"Nevermind, let's just go. My mom actually gave you a dress for your birthday but I forgot to give it to you. After this, we'll go and get it and you're ready for it!" Changjo said happily but its a lie. He bought it for Sohyun.

"Really? Thank you!! Your mom is so nice towards me." 

"WHAT EVENT!? Are they freaking getting married!? Hell no!" Byunghun said. "Wait?" He questioned himself.

Suddenly, Byunghun realize something that happened yesterday.

"Byunghun-ah." Sohyun call him

"I hugged her yesterday." Byunghun said to himself. "I know that. But, I. Ah! Forget it!!" 

"What?" 

"You go home alone okay? Cause I have a plan with Changjo."

"Just go. I don't care." Byunghun acted cool.

When they starts to study in the class, Sohyun is focusing to what the teacher is saying and so does Byunghun. But, until English class, Sohyun is focusing to what the teacher is saying to understand every word she says but Byunghun stops focusing and looks at Sohyun. 

He was feeling so weary last night. Sad, terrible and awful. He remembered well, the moment Sohyun saw his crying face, he felt that he wanted comfort and he wasn't expecting one from Sohyun. But, the moment Sohyun led him home, he felt so safe and secure. However, the moment he hugged her, was the moment he felt like no other. He felt very relieve, relax and calm. Her embrace was full of care. Byunghun thought to himself.

Byunghun look away and try to focus on the topic. "She's really reliable." Byunghun said. "Maybe."

After school, Sohyun and Changjo took off right infront of Byunghun's eyes and he was stunned. "Lovebirds. Yuck" Byunghun said and walk to Moon Halmeoni's house.

"Aigoo! Byunghun-ah! Yah, I received this ticket from a friend but I don't go to places like this. Do you want to go?"  

"Mozart?" Byunghun read the ticket. "No problem! Thank you Halmeoni!" Byunghun said.

Byunghun goes out early to buy a really suitable clothes for him to wear to this kind of occasion. Soon, he arrive at the hall. Most of the people are suit up and they have their couple but Byunghun is alone.

"Is this a couple program?"  He asks himself.

Byunghun walks to his seat according to his ticket and ready to be blown off by the wonderful performance. Until, he heard a name he knows well.

"Changjo-yah, our seat is here." It's Sohyun's voice.

"CRAP!" Byunghun sees them two rows infront of his.

Throughout the musical, Byunghun is not really focusing on the musical. He keeps looking at Changjo and Sohyun.

"I hate Changjo." Byunghun said once he sees Changjo whispering at Sohyun.

"Lovebirds." Byunghun tweeted at his twitter. "I hate lovey dovey in public."  Another tweet comes.

"Focus Lee Byunghun! Focus!" Byunghun said and put his eyes on the main character of the musical.

Once the Musical ends, Byunghun leaves early and send Sohyun a text message.

Caught red handed! HAHA! Knew you were on a date!

"It was not a date. Changjo gave me those tickets as birthday presents." Sohyun replied. "What do you care about it so much?" 

Changjo likes you. Asks him if its true. If he hesitates on answering it, that means he likes you. I'm a guy, I know. Go and hook up with him.

"You're weird. Whatever. See you at the rooftop." The roof top has been like their hangouts. It is already Byunghun's favorite place and also Sohyun's

Byunghun don't really know why he hates Changjo. He knew Changjo hated him because of Sohyun. He hates Changjo because of the disturbance Changjo gives but just now, Changjo did nothing. 

"Oh yeah! He disturbed my eyes." Byunghun said. "Wait! I can't hate him for stupid reasons! Otherwise, I am just like him. Take it back!!" Byunghun said to himself loudly.

=========================================================================

So, how was it??? Anyway this will be my last chapter before I go on hiatus since school holiday already ends and I have to go back to my boarding school. I WILL MISS YOU GUYS~~ and I WILL MISS WRITING THIS FANFIC! Anyway, do comment and subscribes~~^^ Hope you guys will be able to wait for my comeback. *comeback hahahhahaha*