A Little Twist

Love Letter

"Byunghun-ah? Whats wrong?" Changjo asked in curiosity as he stopped wrestling with Ricky.

"Um, nothing." Byunghun put the letter into the book again and take the book to Ricky's room.

Ricky was arranging his messy bed and he was arranging some stuffs. Byunghun sat by the table in Ricky's room, he puts the book down. He wondered how did Ricky got the book.

"Yah, Changhyun-ah. How did you find this book?" He asked

"Urm, someone left it at the cafe that we stopped by after the Geurilla Date." Ricky said while arranging his stuffs. "Hyung, whats wrong?"

"Urm, nothing. Can I read it? It seems interesting." Byunghun said as he takes it along to the living room as his bed is in the living room. 

He flips through the pages and started reading randomly as he likes. Byunghun felt bitter all night and ended up sleepless on a night where he was suppose to enjoy a goodnight sleep because there would be no schedules the next day. He as usual the tv as he lies on his bed. He reads it again and again and cant help but to feel so bad about himself. She was so lonely. Everyone left her. Even he left her.

"I thought what I did was the right thing." He said to himself. "I told myself I would forget. When I haven't. Is she thinking of me?"

Byunghun was thinking about everything all night. The problem is that, when he thought he moved on, he didn't even did an inch. He was there. 

"Hanbyul?" He questions himself. "Where did you get the name?" 

----------------------------

Sohyun sits alone on her rooftop and enjoyed her clumsy night with bottles of soju. When people her age drinks it with friends, she did it with herself. Although she's drunk she is still thinking about the book. Where did she left it. Being that clumsy isn't helping her with anything.

"Aish! Where did I put it?!" She blamed herself. "After everyone left me, now, even a letter would want to leave me?! Oh my God, seriously I can't believe my life." Sohyun said to herself. "Fine! Just let it be!" 

Suddenly she cried. She cried so badly. "Why must I lost you? I only had you that time! I only had you! But, I guess, we weren't meant to be together."

She took her phone and started playing Lunafly's How Nice Would it Be.  and sang along with tears running down her cheeks. She sings under the glowing stars and wondered about her own life.

----------

Byunghun stared at the skies from his condominium and started to wonder about Sohyun. Could she be sleeping at this time? Could she be writing down a new diary? Or would she be thinking of him like the way he is thinking about her. He slides his phone to unlock the screen and the music. He played Lunafly's How Nice Would it Be. He smiles. 

"Even without me, I hope you are doing fine." Byunghun said. 

"Without who?" Chanhee asked.

"Oh yah! You're not asleep?" Byunghun asked as he sees Chanhee coming over with a can of beer. 

"Here, I can't sleep. I don't know why." Chanhee said. "Yah, you seems like you're thinking alot. Whats up?" Chanhee asked,

Byunghun looked at the can he is holding. He smiles. "Yah, do you wish upon a star?" Byunghun asks

"Yah, why are you so mushy around me right now?" Chanhee got suspicious.

"That is not the case! The problem is do you or do you not wish upon a star?" Byunghun asked and laugh.

"Why should I wished upon some gasses that just pass by? Its like you walk infront of me and fart and I make a wish upon it." Chanhee said and did the actions. "Thats totally a nutcase!" Chanhee laughed.

Byunghun laughed and smiled. "I do. I don't know. It just seems so magical that you should do something good while the magic is there." Byunghun said.

"Yah, what is it? First love?" Chanhee directly asked 

Byunghun nodded. "She was my first."

"What is it about? Mine was a long first love. What kind of man would forget his first love? I understand you." Chanhee added.

"Yeah, I know. But, you know. I wasn't suppose to leave her. She was left. Dumbfounded. I thought I would hurt alot, but she was the one facing the consequences. She was originally cheerful, really energetic. And she was kind of my powerbank." Byunghun laughed. "But, I left her. Thinking she didn't need me. Thinking that I have no more reason to be next to her."

"You broke up? And left her?" Chanhee asked.

"Not really. Well, I thought she didn't need me and I broke her heart before I left. I felt guilty. I was very immature and stupid that I can't even think of a solution. Now that, Ricky accidentally found her, her life is far than how she lived before." Byunghun said.

Chanhee nods and smiles. "First love are always, sweet, bitter and it always ended with a goodbye." Chanhee said

"But, we didn't said goodbye. I just left Korea without her knowing." Byunghun explained.

"Then I guess, it haven't ended yet." Chanhee stood up and walked to his room. Before he entered his room, he told Byunghun. "I saw the news. There might be shooting stars coming." 

Byunghun smiles. He reads the book again and suddenly, a shooting star. He puts the book down and got close his eyes. He was wishing for something.

"I wish, she knows that I am thinking of her now." His tiny heart said.

---------

"WAH! A SHOOTING STAR!" Sohyun screamed in excitement.

She suddenly became gloomy knowing that she is remembering him. She get her hands together and start wishing.

"I wish, Lee Byunghun would know." She slowly said and tears came out.

"That I am tired of waiting. I wish he would forget me." Sohyun wished and cry.

She opens her eyes. "But, I don't want to forget him." She said. "I don't want to."

The next day, Sohyun realize that she slept at the rooftop in the cold and got herself a number of mosquitoes bite. She got a call from her office. 

"Sohyun-ah! Can you please come to the office today? Cause, we kinda have some misunderstanding about the schedules and they would like to meet you today!" 

"Who?"

"The ministry!"

"Oh really!? I'll be there!" 

Sohyun rushed to her room and cleaned herself up and grabbed anything she thinks is right and wore it. She walks out of the house in hurry with her works and completely forgot to comb her hair. She didn't even get a breakfast. She bought some triangular kimbap and banana milk and rushed to the subway. 

While she was walking, she straighten her hair with her fingers and she knew she was a total mess. She entered the subway and sat. Finally, she opens the kimbap and started eating. She was sitting next to some teenagers who were watching a music video.She tried to look at them but decided she is in a hurry.

"Omg, I swear they are cool!"

"I know right! I really love Teen Top!" Said the other student.

"OMG Look at L.joe!" Sohyun stopped munching. 

She looked at them. She heard the name. She knew it. L.JOE was Lee Byunghun's name. She wanted to pick but the teenagers were quite secretive. 

"Excuse me, can I have a look at the music video you are watching?" Sohyun asked desperately.

"What is wrong with this lady?" Said the student who refused to share.

"Please, just let me see for once." She begged and held the phone.

"No!"

Sohyun stood up and took away the phone from the girl and all her works fell on the floor. All her papers, her poems. Her writings, Ther girl wanted to get angry until she saw the papers. It was poems with Hanbyul's name in it handwritten.

"Yah, she is HANBYUL! The poet!!" Said another girl and started to take pictures of her.

Her eyes widened as she sees the face she knew. In the music video. Not one. But two faces. Then, she realized, everyone was taking a picture of her. The girl started collecting her papers and gave it to her.

"I am a big fan of you!" Said the girl.

Sohyun started to look around with people's stare in amazement as she stood. 

"She is Hanbyul!"

"She's a genius!"

"Finally! She turns up in public! I thought she's a ghost!"

"Oh my God! She's just a young girl! I can't believe it! Her way of thinking is really good."

"I thought she is the same as my grandma's age!" 

People started to whisper in amazement. She started to get nervous and surprised. She took her papers from the girl and gave back the phone before running out of the subway at a station that she is not even sure where.

"What is this fate?" She asked herself in disbelief with all her papers unarranged in her hands.

================================================================

Hey guys!!!!! so , I know it was a long wait and I am sorry~~ >< Anyway, guys! I like this chapter personally LOL...hahhahaha

I hope you can picture the situation like I did.!^^ Oh and I was quite busy with something. Anyway,, do comment cause i really like your feedbacks and subscribe to those who just started reading this fanfic and clicking the upvote is really really appreciateable!^^

See you guys soon!! ^^b