Have you been doing well?

Love Letter

"Miss Sohyun, we were hoping if you would be able to show us more of your piece. Maybe there are some poems that are much more suitable than the popular ones." Said the minister. "After all, almost everyone have been doing research and doing reports on the poem that you submitted to be in the syllabus." 

Sohyun was daydreaming. She was still thinking about the video that she saw earlier in the subway. She wasn't replying nor was she blinking her eyes. 

"Miss Sohyun?" The minister called.

"I beg your pardon?" She ended her daydream. "I'm sorry, I was. I mean. Can I excuse myself for a while? I need to go to the restroom" Sohyun said excusing herself.

Sohyun walks to the restroom and turn on the sink. She gulps. She can barely take a deep breath. Suddenly, she started to remember everything about Byunghun. Everything. All the moments they shared. She looked into the mirror.

"Oh my god, you have got to be kidding me." She fix her hair and went out.

She entered the meeting room again and saw the staffs discussing. 

"Oh, about what you asked just now, I will be glad to show you some of my other works. I brought along with me today. Do take a look." Sohyun said.

Her poems were in consideration and she walked out of the meeting room. Her agent, Ms Choi grabbed her hands right before she was able to escape the building.

"Leaving now? Sohyun-ah, you know you rarely drop by so why not we have a drink together? My treat." She said and smiled.

Sohyun looks at Ms Choi's hand that grabbed onto hers and carved on a fake smile and agreed. They went to Holly's Coffee and Ms Choi bought her Cafe Latte. 

"You are really nice towards me." Sohyun felt apologetic because Ms Choi treated her nicely but Sohyun didn't attend her wedding 2 months ago. "I'm sorry for not attending your wedding two months ago." 

"Oh, its okay. I wasn't really into the grand wedding. It was my husband's wish. I just wanted a simple one with few people. Anyway, I am curious how you write such good stories, poems and yeah. You are really talented. And to my surprise its not even your tenth years of writing."

Sohyun laughed. "I write down every feelings I have. However, if you have read all of my works, you would realize how stereotype it is. I don't have variety of feelings as much as others have."

"Oh, why? You are so young. I wonder why you are so gloomy and lonely." Ms Choi holds Sohyun's hand. 

"Ms Choi, I am afraid I have to go. I forgot that I have some errands to do. I am so sorry but thank you for the coffee." Sohyun grabs her bags and stood "I'll get going"

Sohyun walks out of the cafe hurriedly. Her self conscious alerted her right before Ms Choi invaded her privacy, persuaded her to tell of her stories. She hated that so much. So she took off, before she started to share everything to a person she doesn't even concern of. She walked alone in the snowy night and stopped infront of an ad of Teen Top on the big screen by the road. She stared at how Byunghun already changed his hair color, how he now apply on makeups, and even dance. She smiles.

"I guess the star answered my prayers. You seem to forget everything." Sohyun said and smiles. "I guess that is a good thing."

Sohyun crossed the road and stopped at the convenience store to buy some sweets. Drinking coffee made tasted bitter and smelled of coffee. She bought some sweets and a drink and sat outside of the convenient store.

----

"Minsoo hyung! You are treating us today!!" Chanhee said and laughed

"Yah! I paid for you guys everyday!!"

"You're the one with a lot of money, Niel-goon!!" Byunghun pushed Niel

"Aish! Yah! Hyung! I am not paying! You are always there beside me to start a fight!" Niel pushed Byunghun again.

"Yah! You are the one who always looks for trouble!" Byunghun said and puts his hands inside his pockets. "Oh, is Changjo really staying at the studio? I mean should we get him something?" 

"No need. He is on a diet." Ricky said.

"Yah! You should be the one on diet not him, you fat pig!" Chanhee said and puts Ricky's hoodie on his head.

"Whatever." Ricky said.

As they were walking at a corner to go to the convenient store, Byunghun stopped. His body froze and he can utter no words. He stopped. He couldn't really tell wether it is a dream or an illusion or it is real. Chanhee stopped along with him and looked into Byunghun's eyes who was staring at another side. 

"Yah, Byunghun-ah, what is wrong?" 

Byunghun was lost with words and he was unable to progress any further actions. Should he approach her or should he just ignored her? Or should he go back and pretended she was never even there? Would he regret the chance of talking to her? She was already infront of him. But, who is he to walk to her and acted as if nothing really happened? Something happened between them and he was not sure of what to do. Even so, those few seconds of looking into her face that got prettier and her hair that got shorter. She bleached her hair a bit. She also put on a light color lipstick. She was still beautiful. She was still charming.

He made up his mind.

He forced a step backward and hid behind the wall at the corner. She was no longer visible for him. 

"Byunghun? You're not coming along?" Chanhee asked. 

"No. I forgot something. Go ahead. I'll wait here." He said.

"Sure." Chanhee walked and look at Sohyun who was sitting staring at the skies.

"Oh? This passed its expiry date!" Sohyun said to herself and walked into the store again.

---

Sohyun walked carelessly and bumped into Ricky who was holding onto 'The Lonely Lane' and the diary fell on the floor. Sohyun froze with the fact that it was in Ricky's hand. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." He aplogized and grabbed the diary from the floor.

Before he was able to put it into his pocket again, Sohyun held his hand and left him by surprise. 

"How come this book is in your hand?!" She asked.

"Pardon me?" Ricky questioned her.

"I asked you how come this book is in your hand?" She adds. "This book is mine." 

"Really? Oh, I guess you must have left it at a cafe a few days ago because I found it at a cafe. I'm sorry though." Ricky said and bowed before Sohyun snatched away the book from Ricky's hand. "Geez, you don't have to be so rough."

"Its my privacy and you bring it along with you. You must have read it."

"I'm sorry! Anyway, I didn't mean to invade your privacy. Its your fault by the way." Ricky wanted to fight for his rights.

"Ricky-ah, whats wrong?" Chanhee came to take control of the situation.

"Its nothing. Just, let me leave." Sohyun said and started crying. She pushed Chanhee and Ricky to the side and ran out.

Right after she left, Chanhee seems to realize about something that happened the other day. When he talked to Byunghun about first love. It might not be true but, he thinks that is the girl Byunghun was talking about. As soon as Sohyun opens the door and ready to run, someone pulled her hands and hug her. She was supposed to fight back and escaped from the embrace. However, she seems to recognize the scent, the warmth and the embrace. She slowly calmed herself. His embrace was something that she hasn't felt for a long time. Her heart was for once at ease and her tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Just, rest for awhile now. Let me keep you company." Sohyun let herself sunk into her deepest emotions and cried harder. Finally the shoulder that was always lend to her when she needed is here.

==========================================================

HI GUYS!!!! Anyone missed me? Anyway first of all, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED ON MY STORYYYYY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!~ I REACHED MY 100th SUBSCRIBER!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPORTING MY FANFIC!~ 

ANYWAY, KEEP ON SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SUBSCRIBE, ALSO~ Comment me and and... DO VOTE FOR ME^^ 

YAY!

 

by the way, guessed who is the guy that hugged her?