Love Letter

Love Letter

I think it would be nice to read the chapter while listening to TEENTOP's LOVE U 

================================

(before meeting Ahn Jaehyun)

 Her hands ran over the box and opened it slowly. Her eyes couldn’t believe whatever she was looking at. She was touched, she wanted to cry, she wanted to smile. So, she wandered herself, this must have been the feeling every girls felt to receive so much love from one person.

She reads all the small sized papers that was gathered in one box, written by Byunghun. Everyday, every feelings. She wasn’t able to read them all, there is just too much of his small entries. She doesn’t know where to start. Her tears started to run down her cheeks but she was smiling. She wanted to be angry but she’s happy. Sohyun took papers by papers randomly and reads Byunghun’s rants over things.

He was holding back.

He was waiting for the right time.

He didn’t leave her. He’s there but he can’t be HERE.

Next to her.

She cried

“Good, Good Morning!”

“Changjo is helping me covering up on us. Well, he kind of like the limelight for awhile.”

“I’m sorry, I had to ignore you.”

“I will give you 1 ticket each day. 1 ticket to hit me hard each day I don’t return your calls or meet you or reply your messages.”

“How’s your story going on?”

“Are you writing them?”

“I’m curious if I am the only one thinking about you?”

“My manager have always seen me as the trouble maker. I do create some fuss over the past few weeks and my management told me to watch my every moves. I guess, I can’t see you today. I can’t even see you tomorrow.”

“Sohyun-ah, did you had your dinner? Unfortunately I didn’t.”

“Sohyun-ah, Guam is really pretty. When I have the chance, I will take you there. Ricky  told me there is a place called Two Lovers Point, and we can go there together!”

“Sohyun-ah, do you like necklace, or do you like dresses? Or should I buy you both of these things from Guam?”

“On a second thought, I don’t have that much money >< Why do they cost alot T-T”

“I hope you like it.”

“I went to Japan, and I visited a shrine. They said if I make a wish, it would come true.”

“I’m not telling. Kekekeke.”

“Sohyun-ah can you write a story about me? Or maybe a poem? 3 syllables poem!! Kekekeke.”

“My mom have been asking me about you. Sadly, I had to tell her that I don’t like you anymore. When, I still do.”

“You’re probably mad. I didn’t contact you for weeks. I just told you that I will handle this my way but I disappoint you.”

“Lee Byunghun, you’re a fool T-T”

“Soju~ soju~soju~ tasty”

“i am not drunk. I am just happy.kekekeke.”

“Kwon Sohyun you bewitched me.”

“No~ No~ I put you under a spell. Do you like me that much?”

“Sleep well Sohyun-ah. Dream of me.”

“What happened last night? kekekeke.”

“I’ll be going to Hong Kong. I will miss you. Haih, without even going to Hong Kong, I am already missing you. Can you sense my feelings?”

“Can you appear in my dream tonight? I have been too far from you and I miss you so much.”

“If only, what I write down can be directly send to you like we message one another.”

“Do you still love me?”

“Do you hate me?”

“But, I love you.”

“Last night I didn’t get to see you in my dreams. I guess, you don’t want to meet me. Ah, I woke up feeling so regretful knowing that I can’t even meet you in my dreams.”

“Are you still holding onto me? Or have you let go of me? I am still holding you tight. I just can’t meet you yet.”

“I miss you, Kwon Sohyun.”

“I think I lost some papers I wrote down. Have I ever did anything right to you? I keep on hurting you.”

“Can you hold my hand, Sohyun-ah?”

“Can I hold your hand?”

“Sleep tight... I’ll be staying up for work.”

“I want to sleep next to you, having you in my arms, watching you as you sleep. Even if I can’t sing you to sleep, I can at least be next to you.”

“I’m sorry I have never done that before.”

“What did you ate for breakfast? I can’t believe my diet is very unhealthy. No one in the group actually knows how to cook >< I had to eat ramyun before going to the studio T-T”

“I am writing you a song. Would you love to hear it?”

“Love U”

“What are you doing now?”

“I really love you even when I can’t say it. I love you so much that I can’t say it to you.”

“I am a coward. I can’t speak up to you.”

“Sohyun-ah, I want to name my first son, Hyun Ki. Lee HyunKi. Do you like the name?”

“Or you like a girl for the eldest?”

“I want to love you.”

“I want to marry you.”

“Do you want to know what I wished for?”

Suddenly, she saw an envelope buried under the countless amount of small sized paper. She pulls it out and opens the envelope. Slowly, she pulled out the letter and read it with teary eyes.

 

To my one and only, Kwon Sohyun.

            Have you been sleeping well? Have you been eating well? I hope you’re gaining weight. At least, it means you are eating well and living healthily. I haven’t been able to sleep so well lately. I have so many regrets for the times I couldn't spent with you. I have so many wishes for the time I wish to spend with you right now. I have so many hopes for the time I wish to spend with you in the future. So, I can’t sleep well thinking of you. I can’t sleep well thinking of you. Whether you are sleeping well or whether you are having a good dream or not.

            You made me restless when I already am.

            But, who am I to blame it all on you. It was all my doings.....

Sohyun-ah,

            I wasn’t able to do anything for you. I wasn’t able to heal your pain. In fact I gave you more pain than what you are already trying to bear with. If only I can be there next to you. I would, always do.

            I have been writing countless short entry for every moment I thought of you. You might not be able to read them all, or maybe it’s filled with nonsense thoughts of mine. I think I even wrote something when I was drunk. Was it funny? Do you like that side of me? I should have showed you every angle of my life.

            But, dear Kwon Sohyun do you know? I have a wish. I made a wish.

            I am not greedy nor am I being irrational. I am in my right mind. I haven’t been able to look or glance at other people over their happiness. I am not even jealous over Changjo and Hyuna. Because, I only have my thoughts of our future together. What I want to do with you, if I can plan out everyday just for you to smile, I would. Hearing different kind of words you would say to me for the happiness I am trying to give you.

            I have been planning the future for you and me, the years to spend for the two of us. The years to spend with you and watching ourselves aged. I don’t have any other plans for us, besides being together.

Sohyun-ah,

            I am sorry for all the things I wasn’t able to do for you. I am sorry for hurting you, I am sorry for leaving you countless times. I am sorry for making yourself choose me over your own heart. I am sorry for making you wonder whether or not I still love you.

            Therefore, Sohyun-ah, let me repent on all the wrong doings I did to you. Let me hold your hand and guide you in the future ahead. Let me be the man you look up to. Let me be the man you wish to dream of at night. Let me be the man you wish your kids would have as their father. Let me, be the one for you.

My one and only Kwon Sohyun,

Would you marry me?

With love,

Lee Byunghun.

Sohyun couldn’t stop crying while her eyes travelled words by words on the letter. This, was the most beautiful letter she has ever seen and Byunghun is too beautiful. All she can feel was her feelings towards him. She wanted to run to him, hug him, kiss him. Tell him how much she loves him. Spend her lonely nights with him. No, with him, she’s never lonely. With him, she’s safe even when she’s in danger. She wanted him. In her life. She wanted to live her life with him. She puts the letter to her heart and cried more. She smiled.

“I do. I do, Lee Byunghun. I do.” She cried. “Thank you.” She added feeling blessed to meet such a wonderful man in her life. And even if she was reborn, she would choose to love him over everyone else. 

 

============================================

Hi, this is myra... and I just want to thank all of you guys for reading thsi joehyun fanfic. Honestly, thank you. Like seriously XD.

Sadly, this is the end of it, and I hope the ending didn't disappoint any of you guys. And I hope you guys would really love it. I can say I put alot of effort for this fanfiction more than my others. but do support my other fanfiction and check them out. If I have the chance or ideas for joehyun, I would love to write in the future~^^ 

Hope to see you guys soon and do click the upvote if you think LOVE LETTER deserves it ^^b

Check out my other stories too :D

Going Back to Tomorrow

BABY WHO?

Zealous

Going Gravity

Heaven's Whispers