A New Life Starts Today.

Love Letter

"Attention, this is your captain speaking.Fligh Airbus 456 will land safely at Incheon International Airport in just a few minutes more.We would like to thank you for flying with us the world's first class low cost flight.We hope you had a pleasant flight together with us.We apologize for any incovenient during the flight either from us the Captain or from the flight attendance.Once again, I thank you for choosing to fly with us.We hope to see you again on flight. Thank you." The Captain announce that they would be landing at Incheon International Airport in just a few minutes.

The announcement wakes Byunghun up from his deep sleep.He was exhausted for travelling for so long.Finally, he arrives in his motherland, South Korea.The only thing that is playing in his mind is about his letter and also about how stinky his socks would be.

"Argh~" He let out a sigh and take a look at the window.He sees the airplane slowly landing at his homeland.He missed looking at the Korean atmosphere.

The first thing he did when he arrive was convert US Dollars with Korean won and buy himself a Korean number.He takes a taxi and ask the taxi to take him to the post office. He wants to make sure the letter will be in his hands.

"Ahjussi, can't you go any faster?" He talks in english.

"Kids these days is very rude!" The uncle said in Korean. 

Byunghun acted as if he doesn't know Korean since he refuse to have a fight with the uncle.He arrive at the post office and made the uncle mad.He pain the taxi fare and start talking in Korean,

"Thank you ahjussi, I really appreciate it that you drive fast. And I even paid extra for you to pay for the summon, cause I saw a police men just now by the road.He probably saw you speeding for me.Thank you!" He said and run off into the post office.

He enters the post office and goes to the frontdesk.

"Excuse me, can I take my letter? I sent it from Oregon, USA." Byunghun said

Finally he arrive at the post office and this is the time! He can save his letter! He can actually send the letter to the actual recepient.

"I'm sorry, we are unallowed to search through all those letters.It is better if you wait for it to arrive at the receipients address." The front desk lady smiles at him.

"But, I.Do you know that I fly all the way from US just for that letter?" Byunghun explodes.

"I'm sorry, we can't help you." She just give a smile although Byunghun was clearly yelling at her.Byunghun gave up since the lady was smiling sincerely.

He walk out of the post office and let out the biggest sigh he had ever done.He turn on his phone and calls his mom.

"Hello? Umma, it's me. Byunghun." 

"Oh my God! Lee Byunghun where have you been!? Do you know I have been having two sleepless night without you here in the house! Do you know how worried I am? Now, where are you?" His mother non stop bable until she realize she just did a data roaming with an overseas number."Wait. LEE BYUNGHUN ARE YOU IN KOREA!?" 

"erm, yeah.Kinda."He answered

"How did you? LEE BYUNGHUN! WHERE ARE YOU NOW!?" 

"Seoul?" He replied and fake a laugh.

"THE EXACT LOCATION!" His mother yell

"Post Office? Umma, I'm going to be safe.Where is Grandma's house? I want to stay there? Anyway, Grandma is living alone. And the house is so damn big." Byunghun said to change the topic.

"Huuuuhh~" He can hear his mother trying to cool down."Did you use the money in your account? THAT IS FOR CHUSEOK!" she yells again."I will text you Grandma's address.But, for now! I am not talking to you LEE BYUNGHUN!" His mother hungs up.

"Umma! Umma! I'm sorry!" His mother hungs up."Aish~" He sigh.He travelled for 3 days alone. And this is all he got.

"Hoi~ Hoi~" he receive his message.

"Aish~"

He walks to his Grandma's house since his money is not enough to pay for the taxi fare.He took too many stops since he's too tired.After walking for 1 and a half hours, he arrive at his Grandma's house.

"Halmoni! Halmoni!! Lee Byunghun here! Halmoni!!"

Byunghun can't describe his pain waiting for his grandma.He's hungry, tired,smelly and frustrated.What else can go well with him?

"Halmoni!!! I am tired too!! I am here for you!!" He cried outside his grandma's house

---------------------------

Sohyun is walking home from her school while listening to her music player.Then she sees someone infront of Moon Halmoni's house. A boy wearing a stripes cardigan with a black t-shirt and white jeans matched with black Nike shoes.She looks at the guy shouting outside Halmoni's house from head to toe.

"Yah! What do you want with Moon Halmoni?" Sohyun asks.

========================================================

HAHA!! THEIR FIRST MEETING!! HOW WAS IT?? It was a long way isn't it??please comment and subscribe!

Anyway guys~ I seriously love JOEHYUN COUPLE!!~~ CAN'T BE STOP!! they're too cute~