I Did Wrong

Love Letter

That night, Sohyun was unable to let herself sleep. She stares at the window facing Byunghun's room. Wondered wether he is also wide awake thinking of what had happened or sleeping because he didn't even care.  She hugs her pillow and sighs. Its a great regret for her to fall in love with Byunghun. She takes her phone and updates her status in her SNS..

"For a girl who never falls in love, being a lovelorn is a terrible feeling." Sohyun updated and decided to try and sleep.

Meanwhile Byunghun is sitting by his bed thinking about how should he make up everything so that everything became normal again. Suddenly, his phone rings because Sohyun updated her status. Her post made him even more guilty. In fact, she is not lovelorn.

The next day is holiday, yet they need to go to school to practice the drama.Sohyun needs to get the mood even though she is psychologically unstable but she will keep it cool. She left without waiting for Byunghun. She left early and arrived early. However, when she enters the class, Changjo is there in the class.

"Oh? Why are you here at this time?" Changjo asks. 

"I just thought, I should came early." Sohyun sits next to Changjo. "Yah, how long have it been since we hang out? You have been so busy these days."

Changjo lets out a loud sigh when Sohyun talked and look away. "The busy one, is you. I have never been busy. Especially if it is you." Changjo looks straight into her eyes.

Its true. It is Sohyun who is busy. She felt guilty and she don't even know the right word to say or to give excuses or the reason. She don't even know the reason why.

"You were too busy spending your time. With Byunghun." Changjo said and laid back.

Sohyun looks down. Instead of making the situation gets worser, she tries to avoid further questions. 

"Can I lean on your shoulder? Cause I am really needing it. I can't sleep last night." Sohyun said and leans on Changjo's broad shoulder.

At that time, Byunghun just arrived and he was checking his SNS as he walks. He was about to enter the class. As soon as he enters the class, she sees Sohyun leaning on Changjo's shoulder. He froze. Hi drops his phone. Eventually, Changjo looks at Byunghun and glares at him. In Changjo's opinion, enemy are a waste of time so he does not find any needs to look or to even care for what Byunghun is feeling.

Byunghun takes his phone on the floor and walks. Slowly, he runs away.

"That...umm...was shocking." Byunghun startles as he talks to himself.

In the class...

"Sohyun-ah, everyone is here. Wake up." 

The drama practice was long and there was just too many people working that Byunghun's existence was not needed. However, Sohyun knows he didn't come. When she thought he didn't. After they did several scenes, they decided that the tree character should not be in. So, Byunghun was officially out of the team without him knowing. 

Byunghun took a long walk thinking about the letter. About Sohyun. Until he arrives at the cafe that he did surprise on Sohyun. He stands at the counter to order but he was unable to think straight. He gets out again and take a long walk again. It was like the end for both of them. The only thing that made them stick onto each other was only the letter. Without the letter in Sohyun's hand, everything was useless. Its all pointless. The right owner is not the right person.

Byunghun takes out the letter from his pocket. "Why are you so precious? Its just some letter that I wrote. A blinded, stupid letter. Yet, you fall for that."

After days of avoiding one another, and no talk, Byunghun find that the letter is already in his hand, he no longer talks to Sohyun. No, they didn't even meet. Even the windows of their room remains shut. Although he always look at the windows even with his curtain close. Byunghun as always, didn't attend school because he doesn't see any reason to go anymore. But, he will go to one place.

The day of the drama presentation. Sohyun gets ready at the backstage and she is nervous. The only thing that she rarely do is being infront, being in an attention is something she is not good at doing. She can hear the sound of people filling up the seats of the hall. The thing that she is afraid of the most is that she will have a kiss scene at the end of the drama. In her little heart she whispers wishing that Byunghun wont come. 

"Everyone, please remain seated as the drama is about to start" The announcer said as everyone gets back to their seats. The last person to enter was Byunghun, he sits at the last row near the door as he watches the drama starts. 

"It was a bad dream!!" Sohyun starts acting as she wakes up from her sleep in the drama. She is acting as a girl name jisun.

Without Sohyun realize, Byunghun watches her perform, every moment, every move. Slowly, tears rolled down his cheeks. 

"I must have fallen too hard." He wipes his tears. He was there watching until the last part.

"I love you." Changjo said his lines as he leans closer to Sohyun.

Sohyun was so nervous that her adrenaline rushes. 

Changjo planted a kiss on Sohyun's lips during the act.

Byunghun stands up as tears are pouring. He was unable to feel jealous as those feelings wasn't his.

"I was the person in the middle not Changjo." Byunghun walks towards the door and got out.

After the curtain closes, a friend of Sohyun comes to her.

"Sohyun-ah, Byunghun came to me just now and told me to give this to you." She handed Sohyun an envelop

"Thanks Yoorae." Sohyun said and smiles.

She looks at the front of the letter.

"For the Queen to my lonely and isolated heart"

Sohyun turns the envelop around and opens the letter.

Sohyun-ah,

When I wrote the letter that you like, I was feeling so anxious.

However, for this letter I was overwhelmed, full with tears, sadness and one more thing

that I am not sure if you are aware of.

I have always wondered the reason why you really love the letter.

Thinking and thinking, to me, I like the letter because it was what kept us

next to each other for all these months.

But, maybe for you, it was the sweetest thing you have ever read 

You kept it because you were unable to taste the sweetness.

I was wrong by that. It was my fault.

Tell me that I have failed your heart and I don't deserve you.

How could I let you hold the letter instead of holding my hand?

I must be the best jerk ever. 

Again, Sohyun-ah,

Instead of making you long for something that you cant taste the sweetness,

I present you with a letter.

Which is the one you are reading.

Full-heartedly I write this letter.

For you to feel my true feeling as I scribble down this paper.

I really love you, I really do. 

This may be too awkward as other people can confess face-to-face

Or some made a video of it.

Or you might say I can just send you a message.

But, I cant.

If I have to erase this feelings for me towards you, If I can't give you the exact love you 

wished for, I hope by this letter, you would know how hard it is for me to write down a letter for you.

Because it's you. A person that I really love. What I understand about love is, you feel it.

You don't read it or you don't listen to it.

I am worried that whatever I write won't be able to give you a clue of how spacious your place is in my heart.

And its a pity that I can't show you.

Again, its my fault for protecting my ego more than your heart.

I'm sorry.

Lastly,

Sohyun-ah, I love you.

-Lee Byunghun-

 

The letter, hand-written by Byunghun, a letter dedicated for the right person. Her own letter, made Sohyun cry of happiness. And she is lucky to be able to taste the sweetness that she was unable to feel as it is a letter for her own. So, it wasn't the end she thought. After a letter, comes another one. A letter that she can only reply with a smile.

"Ah! Sohyun-ah!  Byunghun is going back to the States. Although he said not to tell you, I think you should know." Yoorae said.

"WHAT!?" She was shock. It was a sudden news. It happen so fast. She was confused, so this is his last greeting for her?

Sohyun dash our the hall with the letter in her bag. Crying with the fact that he is leaving soon. She wipes her tears.

"Byunghun-ah, wait for me. Please wait for me." She whispers in her heart.

At the airport....

"Halmeoni, take a good care of yourself, okay? I'll be back with umma and appa one day soon." Byunghun hugs his grandmother. "Ah, halmeoni. Do you think I don't know you go to your friend's house to gamble? Stop gambling! You are using a lot of money, okay?" Byunghun smiles.

"Yah, how can you talk in that kind of manner to your grandma?" Jungshin said and knocks his head.

"I know, I know. But hyung, you should take a good care of halmeoni okay? I'm getting in, they are already checking in. See ya." Byunghun said and pats Jungshin's shoulder.

In a taxi ....

"Ahjussi, can you go fatser? Please..." 

Before leaving to check in, Byunghun looks around him, there is no sign of Sohyun. It's good. Made goodbyes easier. Maybe his days in Korea was only a good dream he had and he needs to wake up now.

As Sohyun enters the aiport, she rushes to the departure hall and tries to look for Byunghun until she heard the announcement.

"Flight B391 from Incheon International Airport to California International Airport are closing the check in." 

Sohyun froze.

"He left." She murmurs and cries. "I didn't even get to say goodbye." 

Byunghun looks trough the window as he the plane alight. "I didn't even say goodbye."

==================================================

GUYS!!! THIS IS MY FREEDOM!!!! YES I FINALLY ENDED MY YEARS OF MISERY AS I COMPLETED MY HIGH SCHOOL AND I FINISHED MY PUBLIC EXAM!~~ OMG I CAN FINALLY BREATHE IN THE AIR!!! WAHHH

ANYWAY.... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1000000000000000000000X SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...

I was so busy... but here I am~ here I am~~ updating a new chappie!! yay!! Gosh this fanfic has been so dusty.

Anyway, hope you guys like it, do click the UPVOTE button, SUBSCRIBE, and do leave a COMMENT on my COMEBACK ! YAY!!

till then!