Not a Good Start.

Love Letter

Byunghun stops shouting and look at the girl in school uniform infront of him.He somehow looks like his age.He looks at the girl from head to toe and smirk in disbelief.He ignore her and keep on shouting for his grandma.

The girl looks in disbelief because the guy just ignore her question.She walks to her house which is next to the Grandma's house.She puts her school bag infront of the house and just walks infront of the guy with a key and open the Grandma's house.

"What the-? Yah! Who are you to enter my Halmoni's house!" The guys said.

"Merong!" She stick her tounge out and lock the gate again once she enters the house.

Byunghun was so shock.It's his grandma's house.The girl enters the house to help the halmoni water her plants.After that Byunghun can see the girl again unlocking the door.Right at that moment, a taxi arrive infront of the house.Byunghun turn around and sees his grandma.

"Halmoni!!!!!" Byunghun cries thinking that his worries and suffers ended when he sees his grandma.Except for the eye sore he sees entering his halmoni's house.

"Omo! Byunghun-ah, what brings you here? How come you are here? Where's your mom?" 

"Umma? Urm..."Byunghun hesitates.He changes the topic."Halmoni! You don't know how much I suffered for 3 days! Halmoni! I'm hungry."He continue crying and hugging his grandma.

"Oh, okay okay.Let's get in." His grandma said and sees Sohyun outside the house smiling.Byunhun looks at her.

"Yah! I told you she's my halmoni! ~" Byunghun curse in English and she just rolled her eyes with how irritating Byunghun acted.

"Halmoni! I already water your plants!" The girl said with a very warm smile and acted as if Byunghun didn't exist.

"Oh, thank you Sohyun. Come on, let's get in and have lunch." Hearing those words came out of Byunghun's grandma's mouth, his jaw dropped.

"Halmoni! You're bringing her in? A stranger? Halmoni! Your lovely grandson is here at your service!? Don't you want to eat with me?" Byunghun said

"Aish, she's not a stranger! Come, come in" His halmoni pulls Byunghun and Sohyun into the house.

"See, I'm not a stranger.Halmoni, I'm your bestfriend right?" Sohyun look at Byunghun and

"Oh! Of course."

"Ah! Halmoni! If she's your bestfriend, then what am I?" Byunghun cries.

"You're my lovely Byung!" His grandma uses his pet name and Sohyun laugh."Byung!?"

-Dining Room-

Byunghun is unsatisfied with Sohyun's in the house.He refuse to eat although his stomach is probably yelling at him to eat.

"Aigoo, Byunghun, eat up."His halmoni said.

"I don't want.Halmoni~ "His stomach couldn't resist.

"Yah, you better eat before I finish up everything including your rice." Sohyun said pissed with Byunghun's act

"Yah!" Byunghun takes the chopsticks and starts to fill in everything in his mouth.He looks like he was starving for the whole year.He couldn't resist the hunger."Wah, halmoni! This is the best!"

Byunghun is weird why is the girl clinging with his Halmoni.She even washes the dishes with her, watch tv with her.He gets jealous.Before Sohyun leaves the house, Byunghun walks to her.

"Yah! You bow curly hair dumb .Why are you with halmoni?" He said rudely.

"What? ? Yah!" She takes her school shoes and hits Byunghun's head."Mind your own business!" She runs away,

"Yah!!!!! That was your shoe on my head!" Byunghun blow up.

Byunghun told his grandma that he came all the way to Korea without a luggage or even extra clothes just a bag pack full of snacks, books and enetrtainment stuff.He had nothing to wear.He ransack his old wardrobe and found his old boxers that his grandma bought for him when he was 11 but it was way too big for him.But it's probably his size now.He took his late granfather's clothes and wear it.It looks so big and bulgy.

"Halmoni, is this all? Was grandpa this fat?" He asked and his grandma gave him the 'just wear it' look.

Byunghun sleeps in the bedroom and felt like he's return to the real world. Not the world he was chasing after.He slept until the next morning.Because his grandpa's clothes is probably uncomfortable for him, he slept in his boxer only.

He wakes up and dry his clothes that his grandma washed in the morning.He didn't know that his neighbour haven't go to school yet.So he went on the roof top to hang his clothes in his boxers.He thought no one is looking until he lift his head and sees the girl from yesterday watching him while eating lollipop.

*snaps."HOKAKA!" She said and put her phone in her pocket."The perfect star!" She laugh out loud.

"WTF! YAH!! Delete it back!!! Yah! curly!" 

"Yah! My name is Sohyun! You freak BYEONGARI!!" She runs off down and heads to school

Byunghun felt erted.Then she heard someone calling Byeongari from downstairs.

"Yah! Byeongari! That will be your star name!" Sohyun shout out and runs...

====================================================================

So, how was their first meeting?? Interesting?? LOL! anyway please subscribe and comment!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!