Love Letter

Love Letter

Byunghun sits at his desk trying to gather all the ideas he have to do something that impress her.But he can't think of something.Suddenly, his brother came into the room and shock him.

"Ah! Hyung! You shock me!" Byunghun said.

"Sorry, bout that. What are you up to?"

"Things you don't need to know."Byunghun was acting cold with his answers.

"Come on! Spit it out.I know you're seeking for my help!" 

Byunghun was trying to have patience.Do not tell him.Do not tell him!Fine I need his help.That was all playing in Byunghun's mind.

"Ok! Fine! I want to do something to impress Seohyun since she will be moving next week!What do you think should I do? That can make her like me or even trust me or anything?" Byunghun finally spit it out

"Love letter~" His brother made and annoying face.

 

"What!? That is so old fashioned!" Byunghun said

"Do you know that a girl can fall in love even with the most old-fashioned thing.Seriously.A love letter, might change their heart for you."His brother said and throw him the pillow.Byunghun look at the pillow and thought maybe love letter is the best thing to do.

When he was just about to write the letter, he thought that he wanted to make sure the letter is already at Seohyun's house when she arrive home in Korea.

"Ah! How do I find her address? Hyung!! Help me!" 

His brother told him to googled it since Google have everything.That was what his brother said to him.

"Seohyun.Wait! Is it Seohyun or Sohyun?" Byunghun tried to remember how Seohyun introduces herself to him.

"Ah! It's Sohyun!" He said to himself.

He googled the name 'Sohyun'. And found a few results of address of the name Sohyun.

Meanwhile in South Korea.

-Hyungjin High School-

"Yah! Yah! Sohyun-ah! Sohyun-ah!" Hyuna scream

"Wae? wae? wae?"Sohyun asks

"The SRC is doing the students profile and uploading it in the internet! I thought you didn't like it. They are also planning to put our pictures in it! Yah, our faces can be all over the world! People will see it!" Hyuna said to Sohyun

Sohyun dislike using her own pictures on the internet.She never does.Sohyun rushes to the SRC room and knock it real hard.

"Sunbae! I dont want you to even put my profile in the internet! Take it off now!" Sohyun yell.

"But, Kwon Sohyun, we only use your last name.We didnt even upload your photos yet."

"But you will.I insist you on putting my profile in the internet! I thought the school board already have my complete profile! Just beause you want to look like you are a very modern school, this is not gonna improve the school's reputation!NOT AT ALL!" Sohyun yell and make her way from the SRC room.

-Oregon, USA-

"Ah! Found it!" Byunghun took the address and close the tab.

Byunghun starts to write the letter.

Dear Sohyun, 

Before you read this whole letter, I hope you understand that I am not good in any of these things.I have never wrote a letter to a girl before.Neither do I have ever receive a letter from a girl.Due to my lack of experience this letter might not be as entertaining as usual letter would be.But I will give my best try.

Sohyun, I have never felt this kind of feelings.I always thought that this kind of feelings won't ever happen to me.Since I always think that I dont deserve to have this kind of feeling.You are the first girl to get to know me.I never had interest in most of them and usually the always back stab me.But I believe you are different and I believe you wouldn't do the same.

Sohyun, I know its awkward that this letter is here in your hands and I hope you will always have this letter with you.Whatever I wrote in this letter are all from the bottom of my heart.Actually, I am ashame to write this letter since I am giving it to the only girl I adore.

Sohyun, I have been meaning to tell you this, but since we didn't have that much time, I am telling you here the moment you read this letter.I really like you and I might blush myself for saying this but, you are my first love.I am not forcing you nor I am telling you to like me back.But as long as you know what is in my heart content, I am already grateful that God gave me this oppurtunity and brought me to you.

Sincerely,

L.J

Byunghun fold the letter and thought that the letter wasn't good enough.He set it aside and start making new ones.Like numbers of new ones but nothing was good enough.Once again, he seeks for his brother's help.

"Hyung!!!!!" Byunghun cries."I don't know what to write!!! I don't even know what I should say!!" Byunghun cries again.

"Stupid! The first letter is always the best letter. His brother said once he reads the first letter.

"Oh, really? The first letter was good?" Byunghun ask and got really excited and happy.

The next morning, before he make his way to school, he sends the mail to the post office using the address he found in Google.

======================================================

how was the love letter?? It was so hard! writing the love letter!!! I took so many time to make the love letter LOL! hope you guys like it! please comment and subscribe! ohyeah,~ LET'S TREND #crazyforteentop TONIGHT!!! AST 12 AM KST!!!>.