Beautiful Silence

Love Letter

Sohyun tails Byunghun from afar and keep looking at Byunghun walking aimlessly with the guitar he brings on his back. He walks so weakly that at times he stops at some random places. Sohyun knows he is having problems. One thing that he knows about Byunghun is that he doesn't share his problems with anyone and prefer to suffer alone. Sohyun keeps on looking at Byunghun who would sigh everytime he stops. Sohyun watches from afar.

"He is really stubborn. He never shares his problems with me." Sohyun said.

Sohyun decided to somehow help him cheer up.  She sends him a text message. 

Byunghun sighs when he thinks of the problems. He keeps on sighing and suddenly his phone vibrates. He looks at the screen and its Sohyun who kakaotalked him.

Kwon Sso!! : Hi byung byung!! ^-^

Lee Byunghun : Why?

Kwon Sso!! : Nothing. Just thought you might need my presence somewhere near you.

Lee Byunghun :  Who said so? I want to be alone

Kwon Sso! : Liar liar big fat liar. Come on, I know you are having a hard time. I can be your wonder pet! To the rescue!!!

Lee Byunghun : I am not an animal in need of help. =='

Kwon Sso!! : Well, fine. Honestly I am not good at being any character you want me to be.

Sohyun waits for Byunghun to reply but after 3 minutes of waiting, Sohyun checks on Byunghun's location again and realize that he already walks to another direction. In the middle of catching up with Byunghun, Sohyun receives a kakaotalk message.

Lee Byunghun : Then, what are you best at?

Sohyun looks at the walking Byunghun from behind and reply his message.

Kwon Sso : A friend with a very good shoulder to lean on but you have never bothered to try and lean on.

Lee Byunghun : .....

Are you sure I can lean on you?

You shouldn't have believed in me.

Byunghun's words took Sohyun aback but she knows that she is not going to risk this friendship she kept.

Kwon Sso!! : I believe you as much as you try not to believe me. 

Lee Byunghun : .....

Byunghun puts his phone inside his pocket and entes a cafe. Byunghun puts down the guitar and ordered a chocolate latte. He lay back and takes his phone out of his pocket and look at 4 new Kakaotalk messages from Sohyun.

Kwon Sso : Come on. Honestly what is wrong with you? You walk soe aimlessly and you keep on sighing.

You're making me worry.

Look, I hate everytime you avoid me. I am not desperate but you are my friend and it kills me when you don't even bother to live a life where you learn to share your problems.

Lee Byunghun : Look,  are you tailing me?

Go home! 

Kwon Sso!! : I refuse to!!!!

Lee Byunghun : You better go.

Byunghun knows that Sohyun must be somewhere near and he has a feeling saying that Sohyun is outside the cafe he's in. He grabs the Chocolate latte and came out. He looks at Sohyun sitting infront of the cafe looking at her phone waiting for Byunghun to reply. She didn't realize that Byunghun is there. Byunghun quickly take out his phone to kakaotalk her.

Lee Byunghun : Aren't you cold? I don't like a friend who likes to suffer a lot because of me.

Sohyun's eyes widen. That moment she feels like she is being eyed on. She looks to her left and see Byunghun standing there. However, Byunghun just doesn't seems to talk. He doesn't want to talk. He walks to Sohyun and takes her hand. Byunghun leads her the way while typing down his keyboard.

Lee Byunghun : It took me lots of time.

I think I already knew the answer and in fact its infront of me.

Do you think I should let go of the past or hold onto the present?

Kwon Sso!! : Past are for lesson.Present is for the future. Move on and grab onto the present

Lee Byunghun : You gave me the answer.

You told me to do so.

Kwon Sso!! : What is the meaning behind your question? Is that your problem? Can you tell me the exact meaning?

Lee Byunghun : Just wait and see.

It was a long journey of silence. They didn't talk with each other. All that matter was that Byunghun holds her hands and he isn't letting it go. The moon eventually comes up. They wait for a bus at the bus stop and still he is not letting go of Sohyun's hand. He just look so cold but his hand is warm and that makes Sohyun feels like she's at peace. Even when they are in the bus, they sat next to each other and hold each other's hands. Sohyun keeps looking at Byunghun's face. Eyeing on every inch of that perfect face. Detailing every beauty in him and looking at every warmth she feels in him. Though its a moment of silence  but it is a moment that Sohyun would treasure the most. Sohyun and Byunghun are both wearing the key necklace they made at the Namsan Tower.

"Are we going to Namsan Tower?" Sohyun asks as she realize the bus is heading towards Namsan Tower.

Byunghun didn't reply but instead he smiles at her.

As they arrive at Namsan Tower, they took the cable car to reach the top. They walk out of the cable car with their hands lock with each other. Byunghun walks slowly at the Namsan Tower. That night, the stars was alot and it was a beautiful night. Byunghun eyes on the locks at the Namsan Tower with hopes to find their locks. It took quiete a while until he sees a familiar locks hid under some other locks. He smiles and knew its their locks.

"The keys. You and I kept." Byunghun shows his necklace that he wears.

Sohyun takes out hers and look at Byunghun's smiling face.

"You told me to grab the present. So, I am giving you another chance to decide wise. Will you keep it locked or will you open the lock?" Byunghun asks.

Sohyun looks at the lock and didn't even thought of opening the lock. "I'll keep it lock."

Byunghun smiles and takes out a marker pen to add the message that he puts.

I'll keep my wish safe with her 

I love you, Kwon Sohyun.

Right after writing it down, Sohyun was shock as Byunghun straight away holds her face and takes his face closer to hers. 

"My present is you." Byunghun kisses Sohyun on the lips.

That moment happened so dramatically, too real for Sohyun to understand and too beautiful for her to stand. Her heart beats faster as Byunghun let go of her lips and hugs her.

"I like you I really do. Please don't make me grab some other girl's hands." Byunghun said.

======================================================================

Heyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyssss!!! Oh mygod~ i miss all of my fanfics and I miss all of my readers!! My apology for keeping you guys waiting but honestly, I was dying too in my boarding school. Imagine living 2 months away from home with no entertainment and internet connection!! 

Anyway, it took me hours to do this chapter because it has been so while unntil it mad me forgot some of the plots XD. but anyway hope you guys love the chapter^^