Hiding

Love Letter

"That is it for today's school. I won't give you homeworks since you won't finish them anyway." Said the teacher.

The students cheered. All of them are very happy. Sohyun is writing the last part of her notes and she sees Byunghun is still next to her packing his stuffs. She focuses more on writing and the moment she finishes her last part of her note, Byunghun is no longer next to her. She looks around. Everyone else is still in the class. Suddenly, she sees Changjo infront of her.

"Oh, Changjo-yah?" 

"The kids are going out for a meal. The whole class. Are you going?" Changjo asks.

"Sure! I'll get ready."

Byunghun runs as fast as he can so that he would already be further away from the school. He is catching his breath. He is not that athletic. Yes, he is the opposite of his brother. He is not tall, he is not athletic, he is not strong, he is pale and he is not attractive at all. Oh yes, at least they have similarity. Both of them play instruments. Byunghun walks to the cafe he went to work on the Sohyun's favourite song. When he arrive in front of the cafe, he sees the guy that talked to him few days back is sweeping the floor. Suddenly, his brother calls him.

"Aish! What do you want!?" Byunghun asks.

"Bro! Hey, I just wanna asks, what do you want me to do with Sohyun? You told me to take care of her. In what way?" Jungshin asks.

"She might be going home with this dude name Changjo. Tall, tough looking guy. Quite good-looking. Just don't let him enter her house. I just hate him." Byunghun said

"Wow, you are very overprotective towards your girl." 

"She's not my girl. That guy is just, just... umm.." Byunghun can't find a suitable excuse to make until a word came up in his brain. "ERT! Yes! That dude is a ert!" 

"Really? Or is it you are the one paranoid?" Jungshin asks.

"Just! Do as I say! Hyung! Just help me this once." Byunghun said.

Byunghun hangs up and enters the cafe. He greets Jaejoong and smile.

"I have my script. I mean, can I practice here?" Byunghun asks. "I'm sorry. Maybe I was rude. Um, Here." Byunghun offered a box of cookies that he bought on his way to the cafe.

"Silly boy! You don't have to give me anything. Just use it as you please. I'll be upstairs if you need anything else. Ah, if you need any coffee, just help yourself." Jaejoong said. "If you need any help, I'm here. I like music you know." Jaejoong said.

"Sure." Byunghun said. Byunghun puts his bag on the chair and starts practicing. 

"Aish. I am very stiff now!" Byunghun complains as he keeps getting the keys wrong.

Suddenly, Jaejoong appears and touch his shoulders. "It's because you are very nervous. Relax your shoulders and empty your mind. Thats the first tips. Next read the script. Identify the keys. Last step, take a deep breath and start."  

Surprisingly, with Jaejoong's help he was able to get the keys right. "You know how to do it right. You must have played piano for quiet a while." Byunghun said.

"Yes I do. Music is my passion. You looked nervous. Who are you preparing this song for?" Jaejoong directly goes to his question. "Okay, maybe I am not qualified to know."

"No, it's okay. It's for a friend. A special friend, I guess. That's how I treat her." Byunghun said and smile.

"Ah, you like her don't you?" Jaejoong asks.

"No! I don't" Byunghun protest and just tried to focus his mind on something else. "Maybe I should practice a bit more." 

Jungshin is waiting outside the house until he sees Sohyun walking with a tall figure guy. "Wow, is that Changjo? The one Byunghun mentioned?" Jungshin asks himself.

"Yah, Changjo-yah! You were being stupid! They were like telling you to do the six sets of aegyo!" Sohyun laughs.

"Yah, did you took my pictures or not??I want to make gif out of it! I could be famous! Hahahaha" Changjo laughs.

"Ah, he's the right guy." Jungshin said.

"Yah! Changjo!" 

That voice shocked Changjo and Sohyun.

"Go home!" Jungshin fiercely said and push Sohyun towards her house.

"Who are you? What are you doing to Sohyun!?" Changjo confronts Jungshin whose taller.

"Aish! Yah! Punk! I'm just telling her to go home! You are underage! You should be home by now! GO!!" Jungshin push him away.

"Who are you! Tell me first!" Changjo push Jungshin's hand away.

"I am Lee Jungshin. Lee Byunghun's brother! Happy? Now, GO!" 

Jungshin runs away with his slippers and enters Sohyun's house and go to the rooftop.

"Jungshin oppa, what was that?" Sohyun asks. "I didn't have a chance to say goodbye."

"Aish, you don't have to say bye bye to that loser!" Jungshin said.

"Where's Byunghun?" Sohyun asks.

"He's out somewhere. I don't know." Jungshin wanders around the rooftop. "Ah, so this is where you always hangout with Byunghun."

"He just dissapear right after class. He was as fast as lightning!" 

"Don't worry he will be like this for the next coming days? weeks? I don't know. Up to him." 

"Really!?" Sohyun asks.

"Why? You missed him already?" 

"NO!!! Oppa, what was Byunghun like when he was in the states?" Sohyun asks curiously.

"He was bullied. Often. He's very weak! I don't get him! He always live miserablely! Sometimes, as a brother, I do feel disturbed for having a very weak brother like him." Sohyun was surprised by Jungshin's words.

"Why?"

"He makes me worried all the time! He never fails to do so! When he was young, he was always hospitalize. He is originally unhealthy. I really care for him. I really do. That punk, he's just a pain in the but I can't actually live without him. It's boring. Of course, he is fun. He is my brother. Most of my memories belongs to him." Jungshin smiles thinking of his spoilt brother.

"Why did he came to Korea anyway? He said its tragic. I just don't get him! He is just so, troublesome to me but he is fun to keep company."

"He wet missing that day. He didn't return home and my mom already rushed me to look for him until the moment, we realize he withdraw such big amount of money from his bank. We tried to trace until the moment he called my mom when he already arrive in Korea. What a jerk. He gave me a really hard time! I almost went crazy! If I met him that time, he won't survive now." Jungshin said and exresses his anger towards Byunghun's action.

The night pass by, it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Sohyun stayed up to study. Suddenly, she heard the sound of gate opening from downstairs and she sees Byunghun infront of his house opening the gate. 

"Why is he home so late?" Sohyun asks herself.

As days pass by, It has been 2 weeks since Byunghun mysteriously dissapear after night class. During the day, he would avoid seeing Sohyun. Sohyun decided to go to Byunghun's house. When she knocks the door, Jungshin appears.

"Oh, Sohyunnie, come in."

"Is Byunghun home?" Sohyun asks.

"Nope. He's out again." Jungshin said. "He won't tell me where he went to. I tried to force him but he is very loyal to whoever he is meeting until he refuse to tell. Ah, what brings you here?" 

"I thought... nothing."

"L.joe is not home!!" Jungshin stretch his nody.

"Who is not home?" Sohyun asks.

"Ah~ I never told you before. In the states, Byunghun is not that byung byung boy. His friends calls him Ljoe." Jungshin said.

"Ljoe?" Sohyun asks.

"Why? He never told you before? What a jerk. Ah, remembered I told you he came to Korea for nothing. He told me. It's because of a letter that he was unable to save. He did told me that he had a crush in high school back in the States. He even skipped schools just for the girl." Jungshin yawns.

"Really?" Somehow what Jungshin said made her sad knowing that he actually had someone in his mind. "So, he came to Korea for that girl?" 

"Kinda but he failed. He said. He came because the letter was sent here instead of China? I guess the girl is from China. He thought that girl was from Korea though." That statement. That made her froze. It was like a coincidence

"Impossible. It's not from Byunghun." Sohyun told herself. "Oppa, I'm going home. When, Byunghun comes back, just tell him I said. Long time no see. Bye!" Sohyun runs to her house and think.

"He used to be called Ljoe? It couldn't be him. He came to Korea because of a letter. Wait! I am confused. So, he liked this girl who came from China, but he thought the girl is from Korea. So he sent the letter to Korea. Why would he get it back? He came all the way for a letter. He's weird. It's impossible."

Suddenly, Byunghun calls her.

"Sohyun-ah?" 

"YAH!! You are calling me!? Wahh~ I thought you didn't know I existed!" Sohyun claimed.

"Yah, don't be mad at me! Ah, whatever it is. I want you to come to Piano Cafe tomorrow night. I'll give you the address. Just go! You have to go! If you don't go, umm. I.. We'll see what happened."

"What do you want me to do?!" Sohyun asks.

"If you don't come, I would feel dissapointed. Thats all but that is sad.Anyway! See ya!" Byunghun seems all cheerful although he did not say anything about dissapearing for 2 weeks.

"What is he planning? Byunghun you are confusing me!" 

====================================================================

HIIIIII!!!!!! hehehehehe..maybe the next chappie would be my fav chapter!^^ hehehe...thts a really useless spoiler.LOLZ~ anyway how do you guys like chpater 29? I hope its good!^^ see you guys soon!^^ (/^-^)/