Love Fever

Love Letter

Byunghun got sick for a week sick since Byunghun's actually really weak.He gets sick easily.He miss a week of school which also means a week with Seohyun.He got upset with himself and the more he gets upset, the sick-er he became.He didn't have the appetite.His mom enters his room and sees him in his bed not getting up.

"Byunghun-ah, feeling any better?" His mom asks him

Byunghun opens his eyes."No.."

"Look, I don't think you're sick like sick-sick.You know what I mean? Something is on with you."

"I don't want to talk about it umma."Byunghun tried to resist the needs to tell his mom.

"Come on, tell me.You refuse to eat, you refuse to get up, you refuse so many things.Are you in love Byunghun?" 

Byunghun got up and push down his blanket."Yes I am.With you."

Byunghun's mother laugh and got a guess. "Who is that girl? You know I don't like you missing school just because of a girl."

"Well, she's a korean girl who just transferred here.I really like her! But she told me she will not be here for long in Oregon! How am I suppose to cope with that? I really like her!" Byunghun said and suddenly someone hit the doorbell.Byunghun's older brother run down to open the door.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun! There's a girl name Seohyun here comes to visit you who is oh-so-sick!"

Byunghun heard that Seohyun is downstairs and he quickly get out of bed.

"Holy ! I haven't even bathe yet! God! I stink!!! Umma, go down tell her to wait! I need to clean! Umma!~ my room is messy!"Byunghun rushes to the toilet.

Seohyun talks to Byunghun's mom and had a little chit chat with his brother.

"Actually, Byunghun is pretending to be sick.He's just upset over something.So it's kind of like his little stupid way to protest.He's a mama's boy."Byunghun's brother said that. and Seohyun just laugh.

Byunghun came down with wet hair."Are you okay? Byunghun?" Seohyun asks."I was worried you were absent for the past few days.I already completed our history homework by the way."Seohyun said.

"Oh, I'm getting okay now."Byunghun smiles.

"Actually, I came to pass you the homeworks teachers told me to give to you.So, I guess I should get going."Seohyun said and hand Byunghun his homework. 

Byunghun felt hopeless, stupid and SAD again and made him want to be absent AGAIN at school on the next day.Once Seohyun was out of his house he started screaming "WHY!? I THOUGHT SHE WOULD COME HERE WITH APPLES, ORANGES AND CARE FOR ME! BUT I GET WHAT I DIDNT WANT! HOMEWORKS!!!" Until his brother shuts his mouth up.

The next day, Byunghun arrives at school and sees Seohyun.

"Hey, Byunghun.Can we talk?"

Byunghun look at her in confusion but still smile for Seohyun.

"What is this all about?" Byunghun ask.

They walk side by side in the hallway.

"Byunghun, I have to leave sooner than I thought. My dad said, we're going back to our origin country and my flight is on next week."Seohyun said.

Byunghun was stunned since it is too soon.It's only like 2 weeks he had known Seohyun and actually like her.But now,she is moving?Byunghun was speechless.

"What!? Why so soon!? Why next week? Can't you stay longer?"Byunghun said

"I'm sorry Byunghun, I know.My dad was hurrying.I don't know.That is why as my friend, I hope we can spend our last few days together."Seohyun give Byunghun a very sweet and nice smile and Byunghun gave up and nothing can be done.

Byunghun didn't have mood to smile at all.Plus, that day there was no History class.After school, Byunghun try to get home as soon as possible.

"I must impress her!"

========================================

so how is it?? Good?? Please subscribe and comment!^^