Getting Better

Love Letter

Byunghun walks with Sohyun slowly in night.When he was about to talk, his stomach growls.

"I guess that explains it all.Are you hungry?" Sohyun asks

"Yes, I was expecting you to ask!"Byunghun said."There!! It's a chicken BBQ shop!!~ Let's go!"Byunghun grabs her hand and runs towards the chicken BBQ shop.

Byunghun was so excited to eat since he was too hungry.Although he is skinny, his metabolism is high.His appetide is the king of his life.Nothing beats it.Sohyun keeps on eyeing on Byunghun ordering almost everything.She glares at him.

"Yah! Are you paying for all of those?" Sohyun asks

"Yes, I am! That is why! Tonight's dinner is on me! Just order anything!" Byunghun said.

"Seriously?"Sohyun was more than shock when she heard that.

"Take it as a tip for taking me to see around Korea..."Byunghun said and smile.

Sohyun remains silent and sits.

"It is weird that you are being VERY nice with me! I think I am dreaming."

"Yah, I don't want to have enemies in Korea.I want a friend and I think it was fun all this while when I am in Korea, messing up with you.I secretly hope, you won't hate me."Byunghun was looking down because he actually let out the MOST SINCERE words from himself.

"You're making me shy."Sohyun said and blush

"Yah! Stop daydreaming I am just telling you that I AM IN NEED OF A FRIEND.NOT A GIRLFRIEND! What is there to blush about?" Byunghun start out evil with Sohyun again.

"SEE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS STARTS ALL THE FIGHT!"Sohyun said.

"whatever."Byunghun starts eating.

Sohyun was so happy that the meal was paid by Byunghun.They walked home together and start talking.

"So, you came from the states?" Sohyun asks

"Yes, but I came at the age of 12. So my english is not that good as the natives there."

"What was it like in the U.S?" Sohyun asks

"It was fun.I had lots of friends and it is different from Korea.Everything was different.The roads, the traffics, the people, the cars, the houses. Nothing is similar to Korea.So it was indeed a culture shock for me.I struggled a bit there but I succeeded in making myself comfortable there."Byunghun said

"Will you go back to the States?" Sohyun asks

"I guess so.But I have to wait here in Korea for a while.Since, my mom is mad at me and I dont have enough money to go back. I got no where to go." Byunghun said.

"You shouldn't have come at all."Sohyun was being sarcastic.

"Yah!" Byunghun watch her walk away and did merong to him.

They arrive home safely but then Byunghun realize that the door was lock and the lights were off.He quickly reach for his phone and dialed for Moon Halmeoni.

"Halmeoni! I'm back.But where are you?" Byunghun ask

"Ah, Byunghunnie, I am sleeping at my friend's house today.Aigoo, I will tell a friend of mine who have a spare key for the house to come and give you the key."

But, because her friend who had the spare key is already old too, she forgot where she put the key and had asks Byunghun to wait for Moon Halmeoni to arrive on the next day.

"Aigoo, young man, I forgot where I put the keys.Can you wait for your grandma?"Byunghun was speechless when she said those words.

Byunghun is too skinny to survive the cold night outside.His clothes were too thin to help him stay alive and his body is just to weak to survive this kind of punishment.

"Ye, I will wait for her."He can't say anything else.

Byunghun was already sneezing and cold.He was already writing down in his cellphone where he wants to be burried, what does he wants his family to do when he dies and all those stupid stuffs.Finally he gave up.

"Ah!! I am not dying now!!" 

He starts to dial Sohyun's number.

"Kwon Sohyun...please help me." Byunghun said.

He ended up drinking hot chocolate at the rooftop of Sohyun's house.Sohyun treats him with meat and ate together.

"Why are you serving me more food?"

"Because you're too skinny.You are scaring me." Sohyun said.

Everything was quiet and suddenly Byunghun starts a topic.

"Do you know, when I was young I really wanted to become a pianist." He said.

"Wah! You can play the piano?"

"Yeap, I can.But eversince I came to Korea, I didn't get to play at all.Moon Halmeoni doesn't have any music instrument.It is fun to play the piano.But I can't guarantee that my ambition will come true."Byunghun said.

"Eyh, don't say stuffs like that.I want to be a doctor but I clearly don't have the patience to be one.But I am still putting on lots of hope!" Sohyun said.

"I don't know."

"Yah! Don't say that! If that's so.Yah, my birthday is coming real soon! Why don't you make me a song?" Sohyun excitedly ask

"Hahahahhahahha...making a song for you? As if! I have lots of other things to do other than making you a song.I don't even have a piano."

"I have in the living room." She said.

"Seriously?"

"But I don't know how to play them.Only my mom knew."She said.Sohyun was smiling warmly at Byunghun.

Suddenly, Byunghun lie down and look at the sky.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Byunghun asks.

Sohyun was unable to take her eyes off Byunghun.Suddenly her heart starts to jump.

"Sohyun-ah! It's a shooting star! Make a wish!" Byunghun said and made a wish.

Instead of making a wish, Sohyun just look at Byunghun.

"Why would I wish on a star when its a pile of gasses.It is as if you are wishing upon your fart." Sohyun said and look away.

"Yah~ you don't even believe in these things? I think you have a stone heart.Just do it as an entertainment!" Byunghun quickly sits closer to Sohyun.

He takes her hands and put it together.He sits behind her and closes her eyes using his both hands.

"Now wish."He whispers and smile.

Sohyun's heart was running.She was nervous.But it's only Byunghun.She smiles.The moment Sohyun opens her eyes when Byunghun releases his hands, Byunghun's face was just centimeters away from hers.They caught their eyes on each other.

"What did you wish on?"Byunghun asks.

Sohyun gulps and look away."Something that you shouldn't know. Yah, let's get in.I am sleepy.You can sleep in the 2nd room.I will bring you blankets and pillow."She said leaving Byunghun on the rooftop.

She enters her room and open up her bag and reads the loveletter once again.

"Where can I find this L.J guy.?" But she can't stop thinking about Byunghun. 

Suddenly Byunghun enters her room."Yah, don't you have any heater?" Byunghun ask.Sohyun quickly fold the letter and hides it.

"I already gave you enough blankets to survive the night.Just live!" Sohyun said.

"Fine."

After Byunghun leaves, she turns on her laptop and tried googling for 'L.J'

"It's not gonna happen.."Sohyun let out a sigh

==============================================================

 

WAHAHHAHAHA~ HOW WAS IT??? THIS CHAPPIE IS KINDA LONG...HOPE YOU DONT MIND~~^^ 

please love, subscribe and comment the story^^ I added a few lines! LOL!! sorry missed the lines!!! >.