Bit by Bit

Love Letter

Sohyun sits with Byunghun at her rooftop and felt so happy with the thought of having Byunghun with her to celebrate her birthday. She thought it was very thoughtful of him to do such surprises. Although she don't really believe in them but as a girl, she finds it sweet to actually do that to a girl. However, her small heart told her Byunghun is like the wind. There are times when he gets so breezy and disturbs her sights but there are times when the breeze is just too soft for her to miss it. He changes immideately. She looks at Byunghun to end her thoughts on him.

"Yah, wanna listen to my story?" Sohyun asks.

"About what?" 

"It's about me. You know, I have been living alone since I was 13. It wasn't too long ago when my parents left me. I didn't know why but they left me in this house. So, Moon Halmeoni was there to help me. She worked triple efforts when I was unable to pay for anything for the house. I refused to sell it because this is the only thing I have with me. So, until I was 15, when I got my first part-time job, I started paying everything myself though Moon Halmeoni was supporting my meals. That is why I am so close to Moon Halmeoni. Maybe, without her I might die." Sohyun told Byunghun a very dark part of her life but she didn't shed any tears.

"It's so pitiful but you are not crying." Byunghun said

"Why should I? My life is not pitiful anymore. Huh~ But it is tiring. Because you came, MY LIFE IS EVEN MORE TIRING!" Sohyun said.

"Me?!"

"Yah, want me to share another story? I received a letter from the someone and I think that was the first time I felt soooooo appreciated. I don't know. I am not that kind of girls who go over some lovey dovey stuffs but for that letter, I felt so nervous and happy!" Sohyun adds. "Don't tell anyone. I'm telling you cause I feel like you are really easy to talk with. Honestly, you're just fine." Sohyun said.

Byunghun looks at her with confusion. "Are you okay? Your sudden mood changes are scaring me. One moment, you are sad, then you are happy then you are really romantic. Are you sick?" 

Sohyun hits him real hard. "Yah! Aish, its up to me!" 

"Fine!" Byunghun said. "So, you like the guy who wrote the letter?" 

"I think so."

"You're sick." Byunghun while rubbing his shoulder because it hurts.

"What!? Hey! Imagine if there is actually a real life Prince Charming living! It's possible!" Sohyun suddenly started to be girlish

"Wait, you don't believe in wishing upon a star but you believe in this stupid Prince Charming who never even existed. At least the star exist!"  Byunghun laughs his heart out thinking that Sohyun is nuts

"It's not funny. Why are you laughing?" Sohyun asks

"I've never seen a mad person saying that she is falling in love with a guy who wrotes a letter to you but the guy is anonymous. He might be a conman."

"..."

Sohyun looks upset with what Byunghun said but she kept it to herself. However, Byunghun seems to understand that he was going way to far with the stupid jokes.

"Fine, so what do you want me to do with this mysterious guy?"  Byunghun sits up straight and face Sohyun

"Well, I'm not expecting anything. Just that I do wish that guy really existed." Sohyun said and lowered her head 

"Of course he exist. He wrote that letter. Let's just say, one day that guy will find you and claim the letter back and end up falling in love with you. How's that?" Byunghun created a love story on his own.

"Wah! That's a brilliant idea! I like it!" Sohyun said and smiles. "I guess, talking to you is no harm at all. I just need to slow down with you. I guess,"

"I guess its true." Byunghun said.

"Yah, why aren't you in school for a very long time?" Sohyun asks.

"Because, I am lazy to go to school. Cause I didn't settle down my school things in the States so it is considered as my school reports are still there and I have no effort to even take them to continue school." Byunghun lie on the japanese table and look at the skies.

"Yah! You should go to school! Hmm... what about my school!" Sohyun gave a suggestion.

"Your school? Eww, I'll be stuck with you the whole day." Byunghun said cruelly and laugh 

"YAH!!!" Sohyun spanked his head

"I DON'T KNOW YET!!! I HAVE TO ASK MY MOM ABOUT THAT FIRST!" Byunghun said 

Byunghun thought to himself should he go to school. He don't have anything to do. He don't even have any reasons in Korea. But he is thinking of enrolling himself in a school by the start of the coming month. But he can't even contact his mom.

 

==========================================

Sorryy for the long chappie...hahaha didnt realize it was already that long....just continued typing without looking...hahahha...anyway... I wrote a new fanfic so hope you guys would drop by and take a sneak peak on what it is about^^ (thank you!!!!)  (NEW FANFIC)

please comment and tell me what do u think of this LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG chappie^^