Closer and Further

Love Letter

Changjo's face is getting red looking at Byunghun sitting next to Sohyun. Since Byunghun doesn't have any book, he tends to share with Sohyun for all period.  Changjo's heart is burning and he knew Byunghun is either just messing around him or he does like Sohyun but Changjo really hates getting played like how Byunghun is playing with him.

"Yah, Sohyun-ah, where can we get the uniforms?" Byunghun asks.

"Ah, I'll take you there later. Yah, didn't thought you would actually enroll in a school! What happened to you?" Sohyun asks

"I hate being stupid so I prefer making myself learn something and doing something active. For a young boy like me growing is a need!" Byunghun said. "Ah! Later on, let's go back together." Byunghun said

"Oh, I can't. I'm doing a part time job today." 

"Ah, really? Haha, then let me follow you. It's not like the first time I'm following you. I'll accompany you and do nothing" Byunghun said and laugh.

"But, I'm going with Changjo." Sohyun said and smiles.

"Really? Ok, fine then." Byunghun said.

Byunghun don't really care cause he don't really have feelings towards Sohyun but he does think Sohyun is the only friend that he knows for now. Suddenly, Changjo appears infront of their tables.

"Sohyun-ah, here. I got the tickets at 3.00 p.m. so we should be there by 2.30." Changjo said 

"Wah! You're very fast! I thought we had to go on bus just now.HEHE, Changjo you're the best.Yah, can I pay the ticket a bit later cause I'm kinda short of money right now." Sohyun said smiling.

"Yah, you're thin-skinned." Byunghun said and laugh.

Sohyun's ears felt like bloating when Byunghun said those words. She give him a death glare and bit her lips.

"I mean like. you are very nice because you even thought of paying." Byunghun corrected his words when he sees the death glare.

"Yah! What about those pitiful days you had with me!? Who bought you food!? Who bought you clothes!? Who took you on a walk!? Are you thin-skinned as well?" Sohyun starts yelling at him.

"She paid for your clothes?!" Changjo was so surprised.

"What!? You want to punch me for that? You don't know how much I suffer just to set my foot in Korea!!!" Byunghun said to Changjo.

"I want to do worse than that for making her pay for your clothes. Who cares about how much you suffer because you weren't suppose to set your foot here anyway." Changjo replied.

"She gave it to me as a present!" Byunghun stands up as he reach his boiling point.

He's now glaring at Changjo's eyes who starts to get nervous and mad when he hears the word present.

"Yah, Changjo-yah, calm down. It's nothing anyway. Just cheap clothes by the road. He did looked so pitiful that time. Yah, want me to treat you? Ice cream? Fine, let's have Papa Roti after school. That's your favorite bread. Jinban." Sohyun said trying to persuade Changjo who clearly seems to lost his temper.

"I'll take Papa Roti instead of Jinban." Changjo fake a laugh to not make Sohyun worry.

Byunghun sits down again and watch Changjo making his way to his seat. After school, Byunghun is getting ready to go to the school's store to buy his uniforms. While he's walking, he receive a message from Changjo.

I want to meet you now.

"Yah, this guy is ordering me too much. Who does he think he is. Geez." Byunghun said and reply. "I don't feel like meeting you." 

As soon as the message was sent, he receive another message from Changjo

Fine, if I want to meet you now where would you be? I'll be on my way.

"I don't really want to see you actually. So, don't waste your energy." Byunghun sent the message

Yah, I just wanna talk on a few things. Just give in.

"I don't really want to talk to you so why don't YOU give up." Byunghun sent

"Lee Byunghun!" Someone calls Byunghun from behind.

"Changjo?" He asks. "Wow, your determination to meet me. What?" Byunghun asks 

"What do you want?" Changjo asks

"What do I want? I should be asking you that. What do you want?" Byunghun said

"I want you to tell me. Do you like Sohyun?" Changjo asks

"Me? Hahahaha, who would like that ? Of course not. We're just friends like you and her." Byunghun said. "But I don't know whats your problem to be so paranoid with me and bug my life." Byunghun said directly.

"It bugs me looking at you being around her."

"You like her?" Byunghun asks but Changjo hesitated to reply.

"I was friends with her since she was small so I probably knew most of her friends and took care of her so seeing you around her makes me feel insecure." Changjo said giving excuses.

"I'm not gonna her ok? I'm going to buy my uniform. So, I'm leaving." Byunghun said and walks away to buy his uniforms.

Sohyun and Changjo made their way to the train station.

"Yah, Changjo. I never actually had this oppurtunity to say this but since I was a little kid, you have always been there to help me." Sohyun said and laugh.

"Ah, it's nothing. Plus, I don't want to spoil myself. I want to be someone better than anyone else." Changjo said. "Yah, remembered how we used to skipped school when we were 10 and I took you to the theme park?" 

"Hahahaha! That was like an adventure of a life time. I think I am born to skip schools." Sohyun said. "Wah, the girl who gets to steal your heart is very lucky. You are a really great man but I didn't expect you to grow up and be so awesome when I was small.But seriously you are a great friend. I wonder whose that lucky girl." Sohyun said and smile

"It has always been you." Changjo said in his heart. "Who knows. I don't feel like having feelings towards anyone yet." Changjo said.

"Oh my god~ Changjo yah! Don't tell me you're gay!?" Sohyun said.

"No! I got my eyes on someone already and IT'S A GIRL!" Changjo laughs.

Changjo helps Sohyun with her part time farm work and helped her with everything. Changjo is a really good friend but a very bad enemy. So, it is better to be friends with him.They went back on the train.

"I'll send you home. It's already dark."

"Okay." 

When they arrive at Sohyun's house, Changjo sees Byunghun is sitting at the house next door playing with his phone. He sent Changjo a text message actually.

Yah! If you like Kwon Sso just go to her and confess. Idiot!

Changjo is looking at Sohyun waving to him bye-bye before she enters her house.

"I don't like her."

Then, don't mess with my life whenever I'm around with her you . You keep on bugging me as if she's your girl

"Can you stop?"

I ain't stopping until you leave from my sight. You're standing infront of my house. Go away FREAK!

Changjo met Byunghun's eye and Byunghun let out a very sarcastic smirk and miming 'GET LOST' to Changjo.

Still not going? 

"You are making it hard for Sohyun." Changjo assumed

She said nothing to me about causing her trouble. I don't believe in your stupid words STEAMED BUN.

"WTH! STEAMED BUN!"

Deal with it scaredy cat! You can't even confess to a girl you've known for years

-love SHORTY-

"You're asking me to kill you."

I'm saving your previous message. In case this fight gets bigger, I'll charge you for the attempt to kill me. I'll win.

Changjo is not replying him and he's not moving a muscle because Sohyun sees him from the window and told him to go home because it's getting late.

"Changjo-yah. Go home! Your mom will scold you! It's getting late. I'm okay!" Sohyun said and close the window.

"Alright."

Still not leaving?

You should.

"Have a nightmare tonight."

You too. 

 

Changjo arrive home 30 minutes later. He enters his room and throws his bag to the bed.

"I hate that Lee Byunghun guy. I can be your worst enemy." Changjo said.

Meanwhile at Byunghun's house.

"He must be saying that he's my enemy. Whatever dude. I can be a really fun enemy to play with. No stress." Byunghun said and enters the house.

========================================================================

So...how was it??? It's a really complicated feelings right?? CHANGJO should just go and confess!!!! SOHYUN CAN BE THAT LUCKY GIRL!! kekekeke