Scandalous

Love Letter

Sohyun practiced all day for the interview and she was hoping that the next day, things would be great. Plus the fact that she got a spirit booster from Byunghun. She went to the office because her editor was giving her novels to her to be sent to the publisher. She entered smiling which is rare for her to do so. 

"Sohyun? Thank you for the nice smile you gave me there." She said and hand the novel scripts to her.

"Thank you." She said.

"Are you in love, perhaps?" The editor asked. 

"Pardon?" She was startled with the question her editor just asked her. 

"I mean, you're doing things you've never done before. From coming out frequently, to giving a warm smile and appearing on public? What else could it be if its not love?" She asked Sohyun

"Is love the only thing that can do that?" Sohyun asked. 

"Well, most probably." She smiled. "I wonder who's the great guy?" 

"Um, no. I mean, theres no specific guy to be honest. Its my choice." She said and looked down. "Anyway, I need to get going." 

Sohyun went to the publisher's office by taxi and she was happy for the fact that her first novel would be publish finally. She hand over the scripts and discussed the cover of the novels and she was smiling.

"Can I take a peek at the ending of the novel?" The publisher asked.

"Sure, you may if you're okay with spoilers." Sohyun said.

The publisher was surprised. The ending was a new ending that he never expected to see. It was a question. He rechecked the ending and it was true. It was right. The ending was hanging.

"You left it hanging?" He asked.

"Not really, I wanted it to be a happy ending but I have no way of doing it. However, I do not want sad ending either, but my story wasn't happy enough to be a happy ending. So, I leave the readers to decide whether or not the character is happy." She said. "Plus, korean dramas, the most unpleasant ending is the most memorable drama that people still talked about until now, like 'Memories in Bali'. I want my stories to be remembered like that as well. Plus, reading is like learning a whole new experience. However, how can I be selfish on determining my own ending and experience for them. Why don't they be the author as well?" 

The publisher laughed. He was always fond of Sohyun as she always came to him to publish and share her extra-ordinary opinion with him. He likes her for a lot of reason. 

"You never fail to give me reasons I have never come up with in my life. No wonder people say your works are like words of miracle. However, I've never seen you living your life like its a miracle. Why is that?" He asked.

That moment Sohyun froze but she drew a smile on her face. "Because, I have only been writing about the happy moments I used to have." Sohyun said. "But, its no longer here. So, I might be running out of ideas." She laughed.

The publisher guy, who was around 50 years old held her hand. "You are still young, experience like that would help you grow." He grabbed his chair and sat infront of Sohyun. "You see, we pray to God, asking him to make us stronger to help us get through life. Did he gave you big muscles and gave you superpowers to make you stronger? No, he gave you obstacles, farewells, problems to help you get through and overcome what you thought you never could." He said wisely. "And let me tell you what strong really means. Strong, doesnt mean to be able to win over something weaker than you are. Strong is to overcome the weakness inside of you. Therefore, I see you have been strong enough to overcome a tough part in life to be here. Be thankful." He smiles.

His wise word gave Sohyun a smile of relieved. She wasn't that weak after all, It took her a while to actually realized the strength she had in herself. If only she knew long ago. However, a question came up to her thoughts. 

"Would I be strong enough to love again?" She asked herself. 

Sohyun looked at an LCD screen on a building near the publisher's company. They were showing TEEN TOP's Video clip. 

"Byunghun-ah?" She added.

------

The day of the broadcast has come, she was at a salon, getting her hair done prettily for the first time. It was early morning and she wasn't expecting anyone else to be there. However, suddenly a group of guys came in and greeted everyone else in the salon. Sohyun tried to turn around to see who was it that entered the salon, however the hair dresser told her to stay still.

"Sohyun shii, can you stay still? I'm afraid if you keep on moving alot, you might get hurt." She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

A guy took a sit next to Sohyun and it was Byunghun.

"Good morning!" Byunghun greeted her. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Yeah, I did. Despite being nervous." She said. "I was about to-"

"I'm sorry I couldn't even contact you yesterday. My schedule was full and the only thing I remember was I woke up this morning." Byunghun said suddenly.

"Ah, no. I mean yeah I had a plan to contact you, but I understand."Sohyun said and things became awkward. "Do you come here often?" 

"Yea, always. To bleach my hair, change my hairstyle." Byunghun said.

Sohyun laughed to the fact that he gets to dressed up more than she does. As a girl, it was an amazing thing,

"You're much better than I am. I barely even visit a salon." She said and smiles. 

"Miss, I will start dying your hair." Said the girl

For Sohyun, bleaching her hair to other color is something she has never done before. She was afraid to. She was afraid she would miss the original color of her black hair. She would miss the way she looked before. She gulped. Byunghun looked into her eyes.

"Are you scared?" Byunghun asked.

"A bit, I'm afraid I might miss my hair." Sohyun said and looked into the mirror. Suddenly, Byunghun grabbed her hand.

"Then, I'll color my hair too, and wait for you." Byunghun said. "Noona, can you bleach my hair to the same color as this girl next to me?" 

"Sure, no problem." 

"Its okay, I'm here. So you don't have to worry. If you miss your old hair, I will always be the one to remember how you used to look like." Byunghun said. "Bleaching my hair is like making a new page of my life. When some page had been harsh on me, with hate comments and all. I wish to forget them all. So, I bleach my hair for a new color so that I move on as a new person with a new page." Byunghun said. "Although it hurts a bit and my hair would turn out unhealthy. Thats the pain that I will remember and learn from. So, Sohyun-ah, hold my hand and we'll start a new page. Together." 

Sohyun looked into Byunghun's eyes and smiled. 

---

Sohyun arrived at the TV station for her interview and she was on her way to her waiting room. As she was walking, she heard someone running in high heels. 

"Sohyun-ah!!~~" She shouted Sohyun's name. "Sohyunnie~ It's been so long!! I missed you!" 

"Hyunah?" Sohyun asked.

"Yes its me! Ah, you have an interview right? Yah, you didn't even call me! You didn't even tell me what you were doing and all. Ah! I really like your poems, I read them too. Online." Hyunah smiles as she knew she just told Sohyun that she didn't buy the original copy of it. "Sorry." She laughed awkwardly.

"I don't even care about it. Yah, you're the one who should called me!" Sohyun said. "Hyunah-yah, do you still like Changjo?" 

Hyunah nodded without hesitation and smiled. "However, I can't really be a loser and became a loner. I did went on dates and hooked up.But, I still want him if I have the chance. Ah, Sohyun-ah, lets take pictures together!" 

They took pictures together and soon Hyunah left because she had a schedule. Then she uploaded the picture on her Twitter and Instagram and quoted saying 'My little Sohyunnie, good luck on your interview!'

One thing that Sohyun didn't know was that she went to a show that always digged up scandals of celebrities. Sohyun didn't really watch tv.So she didn't really know what show was the good one and which show was the bad one or that received the most critism. She didn't know that she just entered a trap volunteerily.

--

"We are here in Scandal! So, today we have a really lovely poet joining us in the studio! Welcome, Kwon Sohyun-sshi." The MC said.

After almost 40 minutes of live broadcast with questions regarding her works and her personal life, finally, the MC reached to the highlight of the show. The show was famous for making actresses,singers and public personalities past becomes public matter. Things that other people should not know is what they dig up.

"Sohyun-sshi, do you have a celebrity friend?" The MC asked.

"Well, I do have Hyunah. We were close friends when we were in high school. Just now, before we started fliming, she came and gave me words of encouragement." Sohyun smiles. 

"Is that really all?" The MC looked at her suspiciously. "What about top- boy band, Teen Top?" She caught Sohyun off-guard.

Sohyun stuttered. "Um, well. Changjo, was my childhood friend. We group up together." Sohyun smiled awkwardly as she sensed the danger.

"What about, the mischievous rapper, L.Joe?" The MC said. "We did heard some hot rumors of you two." She said. "Ladies and gentleman, lets look at L.Joe's pre-debut photos.

They showed L.Joe's pre-debut photo and Sohyun was in most of the pictures, their pictures seems like they were really close.

"So, who are you closer to? Changjo or L.Joe. Because, Changjo's pre-debut pictures with you, didn't seems like you were as close as you were with L.Joe." The secrets started to opened up.

The audiences started to whisper to one another and some started to look at their phones, updating on Naver and Daum. Most of them are looking at her disgustingly. Her eyes went wild looking at the audiences. He palms were sweating and she wasn't smiling.

"Sohyun-sshi?" Soo hyun started to brain storm and she had to come up with something even better than whatever the MC is trying to do to her.

"Yes? I mean, erm, I used to be in the same class as Hyuna, Changjo and L.Joe. Um, those pictures were probably from the year when I sat next to L.Joe in class. We were close because we sat next to each other." She convinced the MC and smiled knowing that she made a really good excuse.

"Erm, interesting. You went to school with an environment full with people with burning passion to become singers." The MC laughed. "However, one of our staff received this photo of you and L.Joe at the saloon this morning, holding hands. What gathered my attention more is that, L.Joe requested to dye his hair the same color as Sohyun is having now, which she just bleached it this morning. Lets take a look."

Sohyun's eyes widened as she slowly turn to look at the TV screen and saw the picture from the saloon. Both of them holding hands and smiling to one another. She looked at the audiences again and her hands were trembling.

"Sohyun-sshi?" 

"We, were just." She looked down. "Friends."

--------

After the show ended, she took out her phone and searched her name. It was all over the search engines. And her name would be related to L.Joe's name. She felt bad for herself and Byunghun. She wanted to call Byunghun but, she wasn't sure wheather its the right thing to do. She remained silent in the dressing room. As she waited alone, the MC entered and Sohyun stood up.

"Why did you do that? My private life wasn't supposed to be one of your concerned." Sohyun said fiercely.

"Me? Oh, I was just trying to increase the rating of my show. Without scandals like this, how many views do you think will I get? Anyway, you've worked hard." She said and left.

--------

Byunghun came out from the music station and he was expecting fans to happily greet him. However, suddenly someone threw a raw egg at him. His hair and his face was smeared with the smelly raw egg. He stopped walking and looked at the fan with a clueless expressions.

"Why?" He asked.

"HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON US AND DATE THAT ! THE PHOTO IS ALREADY ALL OVER THE INTERNET! I HATE YOU OPPA! I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOU." 

Knowing the fan that threw the egg at him was a sassaeng who always followed him, he was afraid that she might spill out any secrets or any bad things he did that the media doesnt know. From his drinking habit, alcohol tolerance and his friends. Everything will be on the internet. If, he doesn't make up with the current situation.

Byunghun entered the car and quickly search his name and he saw the picture of him and Sohyun holding hands at the saloon, articles of them having the same hair color. Everything was starting to open up.

"It can't be."

======================================================

So, how was it?? I know the chapter was a bit long.. cause my ideas was pouring out like boom boom boom and i cant stop lolol... and... I would like to apologize for making all of you wait for so long for this chapter~ T-T I am so sorry~~~ Anyway, I did a fanfic trailer for my other fanfic~ do take a look^^ 

 

)

and do comment on this chapter~~ i really wanna know what you guys think of it cause like i gave it all for this chapter lol~~ to new subscribers~ HELLO~~ OLA~~~ and dont forget to click the upvote button^^ 

 

Thank you~~