The Right One

Love Letter

Byunghun keeps thinking about his letter. He doesn't know what to do with the letter. He keeps on thinking whether he should tell Sohyun the truth and let the letter be or keep it as a secret and steal the letter. However that is not the end of the story. Byunghun starts thinking about what happen after that. Should he throw the letter away or burn it. Or should he just give it back to the rightful owner? 

"Aishhh!" Byunghun rubs his head and sit back.

"Lee Byunghun are you okay?" the teacher asks

But Byunghun doesn't seems to even heard the teacher talking to him. Sohyun pats his shoulder.

"Yah, the teacher asked you." 

"What? What did she asked me?" Byunghun asks 

"Are you okay behind there?" the teacher asks again.

Byunghun is not even concentrating anymore and he hopes he can escape from looking at Sohyun's face. With feelings mixed up. A part of him felt guilty, a part of him thinks its okay. Its undecideable.

"I want to go to the toilet." Byunghun said and takes his handphone and wallet and walk out of the class to the 'toilet'

Byunghun walks to the back gate of the school slowly while listening to music. He send a test message to Sohyun saying that he's skipping school and tells her don't wait for him. Byunghun turns all moody and confused. He thought of Seohyun who he calls as his first love. What could she be doing now. The feelings that he had forgotten all this while suddenly came crawling back at him but whenever he wants to remember Seohyun, he will thought of the kiss he had last night. 

------

After the class ended, the class president told them to wait to discuss for the Annual Concert. 

"Guys, I decided that we should do a drama for the Annual Concert. Some sort of like a GLEE Project Wannabe. SO what do you guys think? I thought it would be great to have our last memories for our senior year that way."

"I agree!!" All of them shouted.

"So lets decide on the lading roles. I volunteer to be the director." Said the Treasurer of the class.

Sohyun care less on these kinds of things. Instead of paying attention to whatever they're all talking, she yamns and puts her head on her table to get ready to take off to dreamland. However, before she had the oppurtunity to do so, someone kicks her chair.

"Yah! Kwon Sohyun wake up! You should be participating in this discussion too. They're deciding on the leading roles" Jiyoon said.

"I don't care."

Jiyoon thinks that Sohyun should make her senior year memorable instead of full of sleeps and yawns. So Jiyoon did what she thought is best for Sohyun. She raises her hand.

"The first suggestion will be the lead! Call?" Ask the president.

"CALL!! KWON SOHYUN FOR LEAD FEMALE!!" Jiyoon shouts.

Everyone applause Sohyun and simply agreed on the suggestion.

"WAIT!! WHAT!? ME FOR LEAD FEMALE! I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE! GOD! TAKE SOMEONE BETTER!!" Sohyun shouts but no one wants to care."Gosh, you guys ."

"Now, the leading male! Any volunteer?" The class president ask

Suddenly, a someone raise his hand and the person raising his hand is not anyone alien to Sohyun. She always know he is that kind of man, brave, confident and usually wise with his action. So she thinks its okay.

"Me! Changjo!" Changjo knows that it is his chance to be with Sohyun. WIthout him knowing, Hyuna watches from afar and can only wish that the leading role was her.

"Changjo for leading male! CALL!" Jiyoon shouts and smiles.

They starts to arrange other characters and also the props team and started to decide on the drama they'll be doing on. They realize that there's one person missing in all the characters and staffs arrangements.

"Who could it be?" The class president asks. Sohyun cared less and refuse to join in the conversation. She just puts her head on the desk. However, someone shout outs Byunghun's name and Sohyun lifts her head up. She wanna know what kind of role they would give him.

"Ah! Lee Byunghun! What should he be?" The class president asks.

"HE'LL BE THE TREE!" Changjo shouts from the back seat.

Sohyun looks at Changjo who didn't realize Sohyun is glaring at him.Well, basically, logically and usually those who becomes the tree is a complete loser or the most infamous but in this case, Changjo takes Byunghun as a complete loser.

"He can be the tree. That is somehow him." Changjo continues to insult him.

Sohyun thinks its way to far and decided to pack his stuffs and go back. "Yah, guys. Just tell me what to do later. I'm having a headache, I need to go now." 

Byunghun walks slowly without having an idea where to go. He keeps thinking about the letter. Suddenly, he recalls on how crazy he was on Seohyun and how hard he worked just to steal her heart. Without him knowing it, he arrive at the cafe that he played Sohyun's favorite song. He enters the cafe and sees Jaejoong hyung at the piano. He walks to him and greet him formally.

"Anyeonghaseyo." Byunghun bows.

Jaejoong looks at Byunghun in his uniform. "Oh, Byunghun-ah! What brings you here?" Jaejoong asks.

"Ah, hyung. Your tux, I left it at home. I forgot. I'll return it to you tomorrow. Actually, I stopped by without noticing its your cafe. I, had no intention but somehow, here I am." Byunhun said looking so clueless and blur. "Maybe I just wanted a drink." 

Byunghun orders his Iced-Vanilla Latte and sits at the corner of the cafe. Jaejoong brought his Iced-Vanilla Latte and brought along an instrument. Byunghun sees Jaejoong coming, so he quickly get up as a formality.

"Come on, just drop the fomality. Here's your drink. I just thought you're my special customer so I should treat you differently." Jaejoong said and sit infront of him.

"Hyung, it's troublesome of you to bring my Latte here. I was waiting for my number anyway." Byunghun sits down. "Ah, hyung you brought along a guitar." Byunghun sits down as well and points at the guitar.

"Ah, this. I quit playing guitar. For some reasons, so I was hoping you would take it. It's too sentimental for me to just throw it. It had lots of memories with me but now, I think it needs someone wiser and more trustworthy to be played by." Jaejoong said and smile. "Take this as a token of appreciation from me for making this cafe a special place for you. Last time." Jaejoong said making Byunghun recalls of what happen the other night in the cafe. The present he gave to Sohyun. They were so pretty that time.

"Ah, that one. I am honored." Byunghun couldn't get the right word to reply since he is in his most difficult situation. "We're friends. Nothing much and..." Byunghun hesitates to complete his word. He takes a deep breath.

"I don't want more than that." Byunghun smiles and give Jaejoong a convincing eye-to-eye conversation. He decided to leave the cafe before his feelings explodes. "Ah, hyung. My brother is waiting for me at home. Thank you for the guitar! I will drop by some other time." Byunghun walks out and leave the cafe.

Byunghun closes the cafe's door, as he walks a few steps away from the cafe, he bumps into Sohyun. Sohyun is glad to see him but that is not exactly how he feels.

"Oh! Byunghun-ah! Yah!" Sohyun walks towards Byunghun and put her hands around his like she always do. Like normal friends do but Byunghun pushes her hand roughly. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" Sohyun asks slowly in dissapointment.

Byunghun felt wrong. He didn't know why he did that. When, he knew, in Korea, he had no one else except for Sohyun.He felt guilty but its too late. He knew he hurt Sohyun's feelings. He took a few steps backward and looked really clueless.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU." Byunghun said and runs away.

Sohyun stood there looking at Byunghun who slowly dissapear in the crowds.She looks at the pavement and murmurs something to herself. "You should have told me earlier." Sohyun slowly lifts her head and tries her best to think positive. But, it her heart. His words were cruel enough to make her cry.

=============================================================================

HEY GUYSSSS!!! OH MY GODDDD YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!! I have been wanting to write this chapter on Friday, but I was unhealthy. seriously. I was coughing badly and I was forced to go to bed early. but anyways~ I really hope you like this chapter!!!~ Please~~~ do comment and subscribe and also click the VOTE button!!^^ oyeah~ do support my latest fanfic as well! Heaven's Whispers. its a Chunji fanfic. with a mix of Chunjoe's FRIENDSHIP. (not a .. i dont write ...hehehhe) >> link : HEAVEN'S WHISPERS