Rightful Owner

Love Letter

Byunghun stares at the ceiling of his room and wonder. Seohyun is here, looking for him. He found the letter, so should he go and just snatch it away from Sohyun? He knew he love Sohyun but at least, he wanted his letter to be with the rightful owner.

"Aish! It's way better if I am gay." Byunghun said and turns his back and eventually fall asleep.

The next day, he gets ready for school and walks out. Sohyun waits for him outside of his house. Suddenly, a girl stands infront of Byunghun's house. She stands next to Sohyun. She is taller than Sohyun, without any declaration of war, Sohyun somehow felt competitive with her.

"Do you live here?" Seohyun asks.

"Me? OF COURSE! My house is there!" Sohyun said feeling the fiery atmosphere between both of them.

"Oh, really?"

Byunghun gets out of his house and wears his shoes as soon as he turns around, he sees Seohyun and Sohyun outside of his house.

"I'm so damn dead. I am not even a playboy! Why do I feel guilty over this stupid things!" Byunghun said.

Byunghun sighs and greets both of them. "Hey, Seohyun!" and "Sohyun, you're early today."

"You know her?" Sohyun asks

"She's my high school friend. Seohyun-ah, I have to go to school. I guess it is not the best time to meet up. Look, here's my number, you can call me after school at 4:30 in the evening, then we'll have a meet up." Byunghun was feeling proud of himself for handling the conflict pretty well with a really warm smile.

"Oh really? I didn't know you started schooling in Korea because they said you haven't even actually moved out from Sunset High legally." Seohyun said. "Ah, and you said you sent something to my house but...." Byunghun covers Seohyun's mouth to stop her from mentioning anything that relates to 'letter'

"shh! Umm, bout that. You know. Um, I got it with me. I didn't got a chance to send it! I will give it to you after school! Okay, bye bye!!" Byunghun quickly pulls Sohyun's hand and head the other way to school.

Sohyun doesn't have the mood to asks who the girl was. She does care but she just don't seems to see the need in that. Sohyun remembered that their class have rehearsal after school. She remembered Byunghun's tree constume with her and quickly her bag and take out Byunghun's tree costume.

"Yah, here." Sohyun said.

"What is this? This is like too green and too brown!" Byunghun complains on the clothes that Sohyun gave without knowing what they are for.

"I forgot to tell you that our class are having drama for the festival and you are the tree." Sohyun laughs.

"WHAT!? THE TREE!? ITS LIKE THE LAMEST CHARACTER IN HUMAN CIVILIZATION HISTORY!" Byunghun screams and throw the clothes to the ground.

"Its your fault! Who told you to skipped class the day they picked the characters and all the staffs. Like it or not, no objection are accepted. So, we have a practice and scripts arrangement after school. I don't know if you can meet with your friend or not."

"What?!" Byunghun asks. "What is your character?"

"I'm the leading female." Sohyun said proudly and smirk at him.

"Then who is the leading male?" 

"Changjo." Sohyun said easily.

That recess at the class, he once again skips his reccess time. He needs to think quick as Sohyun went to the cafeteria. He looks at Sohyun's bag and he looks away. He looks at it again and looks away and again and again. In the end he her bag and take out the book that he found the letter and took the letter away.  As soon as Sohyun enters the class, he acted as if he is doing his homeworks.

4:30 p.m.

Byunghun's cellphone started ringing. It must be Seohyun. Byunghun looks at his watch and looks at his phone. Suddenly he sees Seohyun in such a hurry.

"Byunghun-ah, did you see the envelop in my book or in my bag or somewhere near?" Sohyun asks.

"No, I didn't" He left that exact moment.

Sohyun looks at Byunghun suspiciously. She left ther class and followed Byunghun from afar. She keeps on walking until Byunghun enters a cafe. Sohyun wasn't sure why she was there tailing Byunghun but she just felt like she needs to. She stays outside of the cafe and monitors Byunghun from the window. Byunghun walks to a table near the counter where she sees a girl, tall in figure, pretty, slim and have a really nice leg waiting.

"Who is she?" Although she might not know her, but her heart breaks a little when she sees Byunghun hugging the girl. She felt down.

As they ordered their drink, she sees Byunghun talking to her comfortably, not even arguing. It was completely different than the way she always talk with Byunghun. Little by little her heart aches.

"I shouldn't have followed him" As Sohyun was about to turn around, she caught a glimpse of something she recognize being handed to Seohyun. Her eyes widened. Little did she know, tears was already falling. She runs from the cafe and cry even harder. She reach the subway. She recalled the moment they kissed. She felt like an idiot and felt like he was just the Byunghun that only play tricks on her.

------------

"Seohyun-ah, how are you?" Byunghun greeted. "Sorry, my class just ended."

"It's okay. Hey, I bought you something from China. Finally my dad decided to stay in China. No more moving in and out of the country." Seohyun smiles and hands him a keychain of his name written in Chinese. "I went to a class to learn write traditional chinese. Ah! I didn't get your parcel at all." 

The envelop. The letter. Byunghun is full with guilt to hand the envelop to Seohyun. Although she is the rightful owner.Its her name written and a confession for her. However, Byunghun thinks that he no longer have a confession towards Seohyun. He reach for his bag and slowly take the letter out.

"Here." Byunghun said feeling so guilty.

When Seohyun opened it, she was quite surprised because the letter had scribbles written in Korean all over the letter. As if someone have been working hard to translate every single word. Seohyun was just about to get impress with the letter. But, Byunghun saw Sohyun's handwriting at the back of the letter 

"If only the writer is Lee Byunghun"

Looking at those words, Byunghun quickly grabs the letter from Seohyun's hand making her startled.

"Byunghun are you okay?" Seohyun asks

Seing those words written by Sohyun. It makes Byunghun happier than meeting with Seohyun. He packs his stuff as quickly as he can because he knows that moment, the rightful owner isn't Seohyun but Sohyun.

"Look, Seohyun. I'm sorry. I will write you a new letter. It was nice meeting you again! I'll contact you. Bye!" Byunghun dash off with a smile so big that he can't even control himself.

----------

Sohyun looks through her phone sadly and starts hitting her head on the window of the bus. 

"No wonder. No wonder. I knew it was him. I saw him after reccess before coming into the class. I saw him putting my bag back on the chair. He must have took it then." Sohyun said while crying. "Even if it was his, he should have said it earlier. So that I won't fall into deeper." She continues to cry. 

She arrive at the KTX ready to head to a place where she thinks, she might find some peace. At least, she should escape. She takes a boat and sail to Nami Island.

She walks along the path slowly at the Island and cry again. Her phone have been ringing for the past 15 minutes but she refuse to answer. She just don't have the mood.

-----------

Byunghun keeps on calling her but she won't answer the phone. He waits for her patiently at her rooftop but she ain't coming yet. After hours passed by, he gets worried and frustrated. His excitement has expired. Just as he was walking down the stairs in despair, he bump onto Sohyun who looks exhausted.

"Yah! Why didn't you answer my call!?" Byunghun asks.

"Do I have to?" 

"Yah! Do you know how long I waited for you!?"

"Did anyone told you to?" Sohyun's reply was cold and made Byunghun felt even angrier.

"Yah, why do you have to put the blame on me? I wanted to tell you something but you won't come! Kwon Sohyun! What is wrong with you?" Byunghun yells.

"I don't know. I am just too tired. I just don't wanna be played or whatever by you. If you want the letter, you could have just told me. Even if you're the owner, you should just told me the truth. Rather than making me feel like an idiot." Sohyun said slowly before closing the door of her house.

"....."

"She knew."

=============================================================

Heyyyyy!!!!! Soooo damn sorry for being so late to update... Ive been really busy... But then I missed my baby~ I missed teen top! I missed AFF~~ I MISS MY STORIES TT_TT 

I hope you guys like it!!~ Do comment and subscribe andddddd click the upvote button ^^V

P/S: Thank you for waiting!!!!!! <3 Oh yeah, don't forget to read my newest fanfic^^ Heaven's Whispers (Chunji's fanfic)