Things I Have To Say

Love Letter

Sohyun entered her house and unwrapped the food. She smiles. She sat infront of the tv and she felt nervous to know that she will appear on tv infront of thousands of veiwers. Thinking about it just made her nervous. She thought. Although she was hungry but knowing that in a few days, she would appear on tv just made her lost her apetite. She looked at the food that Byunghun gave. 

She felt stupid but, she wanted to text him. She wanted to tell him. She wished she would enjoy the food but she was just too nervous to actually enjoy the food. She held her phone with the food container on her laps. She sighed.

"Should I text you?" She asked herself.

She typed a few words and erased it again, typed again and erased again. She was in a great dilemma. However, suddenly someone kakaotalked her. 

Aren't you planning of thanking me?

 It was from Byunghun and he even inserted some cute emoticons. Sohyun laughed but she didn't thought of replying yet. She waited and looked at her phone until another mesage came in.

Okay fine. Maybe you don't like the food but I know its deicious okay!

He added a cute sad emoticon as if he was sulking. Sohyun smiled.

"Oh? When did he became so childish?" Sohyun asked herself. "You haven't grow up yet."

I ate well. Thank you for the food 

Sohyun replied.

-----

"Yah! Is that all you can do? You ate well and thats it?" Byunghun threw his pillow accross the living room as the other members were infront of the tv watching a drama.

 Thats it? 

Byunghun sent the message to Sohyun.

Not more than telling me you ate well? Maybe like do it more next time? Or, its nice of you to buy me this food? Or, maybe, can we be like before again? 

He sent again and sunk himself in the pillows on his bed. He was clearly disapointed. He wanted to do his best. He wanted to be the man that Sohyun tell everything to. Like she used to do. He too understand that Sohyun changed alot. But, he wanted to do whatever it takes to apologize.

---

Sohyun's eyes widened when he sent her those message. She was upset that Byunghun thought whatever happened was just something normal.No, he was an important person to her and he left her with one lousy letter and it was stupid of him to think that she would never forgive him for one stupid letter that was sent to the wrong person. No.

Its him who she loved. Not the letter.

So you think it was as easy as how you left Korea?  

Sohyun straight forwardly sent it to Byunghun and made him fell back to the wall realizing that love was on a different level now that they've grew up alot. He replied to her feeling guilty.

It wasn't. Leaving you was the hardest. 

Seriously.

That is why, I know getting to you would be harder.

Sohyun suddenly became emotional. She felt like starting a fight with Byunghun. Letting everything out to him that night. Like every girl letting their tantrum turns the world upside down. She want toe express how she felt, not in her poems, not in her essays. Right to the person. Telling him how she felt.

That was it?  Leaving me was so hard but you did.

Living alone was the hardest though. Maybe you didn't know.

I don't understand why you left instead of confronting me. 

 Byunghun who was lying on the bed got up and started to seriously text her.

No. I mean. What I did was too horrible, how should I go to you and tell you I'm sorry.

The letter was your possession. I stole from you.

Do you think I would have the guts to stand infront of you and apologize when what I did was stole something you treasure?

He waited for Sohyun to reply him, suddenly, things started to get really tensed. From asking about food, they started talking about the past that they never talked about. He didn't left just because of the letter. His guilt was too much that he couldn't face her. How should he explained to her? No words can even describe how stupid he was to go after Seohyun after he has Sohyun by his side. It was as if he was two-timing Sohyun when it wasn't what he meant to do.

Are you stupid?

Do you really think I would throw all the blame and kill you just because of a letter that wasn't even meant for me?

Are you serious?

 

Sohyun questioned him and she literally touched the keypad stronger that she think the screen might crack. She squish and punched her pillows a few times knowing that she was so mad at him. Is he stupid or dumb? Or just got dumber. She pulled her hair back and sighed.

 Didn't you like the letter?

You like it. You like the letter, the sincerity of the letter.

But I stole it from you. It was a problem. I felt guilty and I had no idea how to compensate you over the things I did

Saying sorry won't even make me feel better.

Byunghun replied. Without them knowing they were exchanging coffession to each other of how much they actually needed one another. How much guilt they had. It was a random couple's fight but they didn't even realize because all they thought was they were talking of a past they wish to forget because it passed as regrets. Sohyun got even angrier. She threw her pillows to the floor and felt like throwing the food Byunghun bought for her on the floor as well. She wanted to flipped the table and just slap him hard to make him realize. Meanwhile, Byunghun walked back at forth around the living room while texting in the dark when all the other members entered their room to sleep. In the end, Sohyun called Byunghun.

"Lee Byunghun!" Sohyun yelled to him on the phone.

"Yah, Sohyun-ah." Byunghun answered.

"I like you more than the letter, you fool." She said and hung up.

Byunghun was left speechless with the phone still at his ear. Recalling every word that came out from Sohyun's mouth. He looked through the window. He went to the balcony and smiled. He laughed at his happiness. Was that a confession from her? Was it real? He looked up the sky

"Ah, the skies are great tonight!" He said.

He stared at the stars. "I like you too, Kwon Sohyun." He said as he enters the house and close the door. He lies on his bed and close his eyes. 

"I like you alot." He said and smiles.

 The next day, Sohyun woke up feeling even more nervous with the interview she will be having and the fact that she did a stupid confession to Byunghun. She can't even sleep well last night. She checked her phone and she saw someone sent her an email about the interview schedule. It was rescheduled for the next day. She sighed. Kwon Sohyun and camera are not a good match she thought. Then she saw she have a kakaotalk message.

Morning Morning!!~~

Nervous? Drink alot of water before going on air. Brush your teeth and wear some make up.

What else? 

Talk to others to make yourself feel alot better. Make interview like you're meeting someone new and sharing stories.

Good luck!

My Sohyunnie.

Sohyun threw herself into the bed again and screamed. 

"Ah, I'm going to be noisier, I think." She said to herself and gave herself a big smile for a sweet good morning message.

 

===========================================================

SQUEALSSS.. OMG HOW I WISH I GET THIS TYPE OF GUYS.. U GUYS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I SMILED WRITING THIS CHAPTER... LIKE SQUEALS OMG~~~~ THIS ISSS~~~~ AHHHH

HAHAHAHHAHA

Anyway~ do comment me! and also click the upvote please~~ thank u!!^^