School Life

Love Letter

As soon Byunghun and Sohyun arrive home, it was already 1 oclock in the morning and the wind was greeting them. Sohyun sneezes. Byunghun look at her and smirk.

"!" Byunghun knock her head.

"Yah! What was that for!?" Sohyun yells at him.

"For giving me lots of trouble! Aishhh! If you don't trust that Changjo why did you went out with him?!" Byunghun yell at her face and it seems all serious.

"Of course I trust him! I knew him since I was young! However, just now, that was an unexpected thing for him to do. I never thought he would." Sohyun's voice got slower and she was unable to finish whatever she was going to say. "Aishh! How should I know! Yah! Just go to sleep!" Sohyun pushes Byunghun away to his house.

The next day, Sohyun wakes up worrying about what will happen to his relationship between Changjo since Changjo is her friend she believed but now it is as if she ONCE believed in Changjo. In the second thought, she thinks Byunghun's existence is also one of the reason why she got even awkward with Changjo.

"Ah!! I don't know!!WAIT! I hugged Byunghun just like that?!  Now, I AM AWKWARD!! AHHH!! I SHOULD LEAVE FOR SCHOOL EARLIER SO I DON'T HAVE TO FACE HIM EARLY IN THE MORNING!!~"

Sohyun leave for school earlier than Byunghun to escape from her awkwardness.

"These days, I am just packed with boys who does stupid stuffs to themselves. I should start hanging out with my girlfriends!" Sohyun 

Sohyun arrive at the school and straight away enters her class. She thought she's the first one, but there was Changjo in the class.

"AWKWARD!!!~~" Sohyun said to herself.

"Sohyun-ah, I-" 

"Before you tell me anything, I just want you to tell me something. Did you or did you not read and reply my message last night?" Sohyun asks seriously. She didn't want to make a big fuss of it but she was pissed.

"I...I..." Changjo was speechless. "I did." Changjo said slowly.

"Changjo-yah! I trust you! I mean, I know you since we were small and I don't know what drove you crazy enough to do all those stupid stuffs you don't do" Sohyun was really dissapointed

"I'm sorry." Changjo said slowly.

"Why? Why did you do that to me and lie to Byunghun? If you guys have guy problems solve it by yourself can't you? Don't barge me in!" Sohyun said coldly and puts her bag on the chair.

Eventually, the love letter fell from the bag.

"Sohyun-ah! You dropped your- love letter?" Changjo was surprised by the love letter.

"That's nothing!" Sohyun grab it from him.

"Sohyun-ah, look. I am sorry. I was unable to control my feelings." Changjo express his own feelings. "I was unable to tell you exactly what I was feeling. Because we knew each other for too long, I got even more nervous to tell you this." 

"Oh my god. What Byunghun said was true. But! NO! KWON SO HYUN! Listen to what he is saying... Maybe its not true. Or maybe its true! But you don't like him! You trust him. kyaaakkk!"

"I like you." Changjo said bravely but still cowardly.

"What should I do now?" Sohyun asks herself. "Run!!"

"Look, Changjo-yah! This is my first time hearing those words..erm...I yeah...I don't know much how to handle this. Erm, glad you're the first person and I, yeah." Sohyun takes her bag and run out of the class. "KYAAAAKKK!"

Suddenly she bump onto her friends, Jiyoon, jihyun, Gayoona and Hyuna. She pulls them away from the class.

"Yahhhh!! You can't go in the class! This is not a good time!" Sohyun said and run.

Meanwhile Changjo was left dumbfounded by Sohyun's sudden escape. "Why did she ran?" That exact time, the classroom door was opened.

"Aish! I had a bad dream!" It's Byunghun's voice.

"Shorty? I knew it was you." Changjo said.

"You sound so gay calling me shorty. Oh yea, did you get enough sleep after getting a good night slap?" Byunghun sarcastically ask

Changjo's expression change drastically. " I believe you didn't get enough sleep too for having a nightmare." 

"Well, not as bad as you did. Did you see Sohyun?" Byunghun asks

"No." Changjo sits at his table and ignore Byunghun.

Byunghun is currently busy copying his homework from a classmate. That is Byunghun lazy but smart. Suddenly, Sohyun enters the class with a carton of chocolate milk. She walks to Changjo and give it to him.

"I know you haven't had your breakfast. Here you go." Sohyun said and gave the milk to Changjo. "Changjo-yah, I can't really. You know, I have known you and I can't like you I can just trust you. Because that is what I have been doing. Changjo-yah, I'm sorry."

Changjo hesitated to reply. However, he took the milk and smile. "It's okay. I understand you." Changjo gives her a warm smile.

"Class! Alright now I want to see who haven't complete their homeworks and Lee Byunghun you can stop copying Miss Sohyun's homework."

"But teacher!! At least I am half way to go!" Byunghun said and do a poker face.

"Ok, I see its Changjo and Byunghun. Both of you go and run 4 rounds at the field." The teacher said.

Byunghun and Changjo walk slowly to the field. They did not talk until they reach the field.

"This is a refreshment for a person who just got rejected." Byunghun said and start walking.

"At least I tried. What about you scaredy shorty cat?" Changjo said.

"Yah! Stop calling me shorty you snob! At least I can run faster than you can!!!" Byunghun starts running and Changjo starts to chase him.

Their classmates were all watching them from the window laughs at their act.

"That is so weird. No one have ever been so energetic to be punnished before." The teacher said.

During reccess, Sohyun hangout with her friends and starts telling them about the letter.

"Yah! Its been a while since you hang out with us. What happen?" Hyuna asks

"Taking care of a . Yah! Chingu-deul! I got this letter a long time ago and its a love letter! However the weird thing is that, I don't know that guy but he sent me the letters from America. Erm, it says from Ore? Ore?" 

"Ore? What Ore? Chemistry? Tin Ore?" Jihyun asks

"Noo! It's Oregon?" Sohyun said.

"Really?? I think you should look for the man!" Gayoon said.

"Yah! But make sure you don't get a ert! These days strangers are more like !" Jiyoon adds.

"I will try to search for that guy! I am determined to do so!" Sohyun said. "Yah, you know. Just now, someone confessed to me." Sohyun giggles and blush. 

"Yah!! WHO!?" Hyuna become so nervous.

"Keep it as a secret okay!? I warned you and I trust you!" Sohyun said.

"Who?!" Hyuna asks. "Please don't be him." Hyuna said to herself

"Changjo." Sohyun said.

"Really?"  Hyuna become quiete.

"Yah, Hyuna whats wrong with you?" Gayoon asks.

"Nothing." She smiles.

In the middle of the girls talk, Byunghun appears sweating after 6 rounds of  marathon with Changjo. They walk side by side but keeps on pushing each other.

"Get away!" Changjo pushes Byunghun

"You get away" Byunghun said.

"Yah! You know, you can always asks that US guy to help you. Go and find that guy through him!" Jiyoon said.

"You think so?" Sohyun asks. "Yah! Byunghun-ah! Wait up! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!" Sohyun shouted at him.

===============================================================

HEY!!!~~~ SO HERE I AM AGAIN~~ HOW DO U LIKE THE NEW CHAPPIE? DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!~~~ OH YEAH~ I ALWAYS LIKE CHANGJO AND LJOE FIGHTING~~ >.< OH YEAH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANCING BOY CHANGJO!!! <3 #ALIENCHANGJO

pictures are all credited to owners^^ thank you!! HAPPY #ALIENCHANGJO DAY!