Love at First Sight

Love Letter

-Sunset High School, Beaverton, Oregon-

Byunghun walks down the hallway and as usual people is looking at him and whispering, 'The Asian boy.' 'Omg, he's so yellow~' and all sorts of racist comments.But Byunghun just ignore.Not everyone throw him hate comments, he do have friends.He walks to his locker and open it and as he opens the locker, his friends pats his shoulder.

"Yo! L.joe! Where were you last night? You were not at the party." The naughtiest friend he ever had said name Chris

"No man, my mom didn't allow me to go.By the way,I'm not that close to them at all.So, what's the point.People would come to me and throw 'yellow comments' at me."Byunghun said to his friends as he takes out his books.

"Hey, I heard there's this new Korean kid registering today! I heard she's cute." Matt said to him.

"Really? Wow! I guess I'm not going to end up living my high school year single I guess."Byunghun and his friends laugh out loud until they saw the new girl."Is that her Matt?" Byunghun ask because he couldn't take his eyes of that girl.

Byunghun seriously thought she's Korean so he quickly went to the office to check whether they have any class together and surprisingly they do.History class.Byunghun's worst class ever.

Byunghun make sure he enters the class late since he knows too much that no one would actually sit next to an Asian kid on their first day.L.joe sits next to her and starts conversing in Korean.

"Nice to meet you.My name is Lee Byung Hun."Byunghun offered his hand to her.

The girl is actually good in Korean since she used to live in Korea.So, she just converse in Korea with Byunghun. "Hi! My korean name is SeoHyun."she said.

"Seohyun? That's a very nice name you got there.If you need any help here, just tell me! I will help you."Byunghun said.

Byunghun was shock to see her taking out her Ipod."Wait, you're gonna listen to it now?" Byunghun asked.

"Yeah, History classes are not in my favour so yeah."Seohyun said and turn on her Ipod.she offered Byunghun the left ear plug."You want one?" She ask

Byunghun take the earplug and listen to the music that she played.

"Whose this?" Byunghun ask

"It's DongBangShinKi. They're a korean group. Don't you know them?" She asks him. Byunghun actually knows korean artist but at that time he didnt focus on them at all. He thought to himself, 'She likes TVXQ!'.

"Do you like them?" Byunghun asks.

"Yeap! I like them so much!" Seohyun told Byunghun.

School bell rings, school ends and Byunghun's friend is waiting for him outside the class. He rush out of the classroom and they go after him.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Matt asks him,

"I know how to take the girl's heart. I think she is Korean.Her name is a korean name, Seohyun.And she likes this korean artist called TVXQ! Guys, I am going home early.I wanna do some research over TVXQ! Bye! See ya!" Byunghun

Byunghun runs to his home and enter the house.

"Umma! I'm home.Umma!~ I'm in my room, but don't enter okay?" Byunghun rushes to his room and switch on the laptop and search everything about TVXQ! He even search for the dance cover to learn those dance steps. He starts taking notes on each members profile from A-Z he is learning how to be a professional Cassiopeia.

Then, suddenly someone knocks his door. He thought its his mom.

"Come in." Then suddenly Matt came in and dropped his jaw seeing Byunghun in that kind of situation.

"OMG! I can't believe you are actually doing this for that girl!"

"DUDE! What are you doing here!? I'm busy you know!? Get out man! I am studying girl's psychology!" They all laugh and look at what Byunghun is doing.

"So, this girl basically likes this group.So, you want to have more topics to talk about so you actually did a research on this group? Wow! Man, you are really doing your very best for her!"

"I am! I am not gonna lose this oppurtunity!" Byunghun said.

"Dude, I have that Seohyun's number.I got it from my girlfriend who happend to be the one who did a tour for her."Chris said.

"Like seriously!?" Byunghun added Seohyun's number in his phone.

Byunghun can't get her out of his mind and he was unable to settle down.This is the first time he feels his heart beats this fast.He couldn't erase the smile he drew from the moment he saw Seohyun.

=========================================

So how was it? It's my first chappie for this fanfic! i hope you guys like it cause i just love L.JOEXSOHYUN!! LOL!