Shhh...

A Boy and A Girl

Yuri slowly got up from a sudden memories attack, realising she was now completely back to her old self. The Yuri who fell in love with Taecyeon. The Yuri who had 8 bestfriends. The Yuri who ran away from love, just to protected it. That Yuri had, returned.

Yuri carefully fixed up her clothes while everyone was looking at her, with their mysterious stares. A guy came up and apologized to her, and Yuri let that mistake by. It was a mistake, it was luck. It wasn't an accident either, it was an fortunate event. Something that everyone was hoping for, and dreaming for. 

Yuri: "Man, it was quite a hit!" massaging her head, the place where that basketball bounced off. 

Picking up her dropped stuff, Yuri continued her way toward the library. After returning those overdue books, Yuri got an exciting idea. To make sure, she went through her bag and got a hold of her phone. She opened the calendar and as expected, like how she remembered, it was almost her birthday. December 5 was the day, and today was the 3rd already.

Yuri: "How about I kept this as a secret until my birthday? I'll reveal by then!" she whispered in excitement. That was her plan, hiding her secret until her birthday, and making it as a surprise. Now what she needed to do was, to act.

Suddenly, the phone rang. It read YoonA's on the screen.

Yuri: "Hey Yoong" changing back to the tone she used to speak with, when she was during that memories lost period.

YoonA: "What took you so long, we always meet here, on this table everytime it's lunch, are you busy doing something Yul?" she asked in concern, innocently.

Yuri: "Uhh no. I just need to return my overdue books, but I'm done now. Wae, is there something special happening over there, that need my help or something?" as she began making her way toward the lunch room, with a mischievous smile, as prankster Yul, who was hiding a secret of her own.

YoonA: "No, no. We were just worrying about where you are, hurry and come here now, alright?" she replied quickly in an unusual tone. It looked like she was hiding something too.

Yuri: "Okay, I'm on my way there" before turning off the call. Yuri had a thought in her mind that it wasn't that bad, tricking her friends into believing she was still the clueless Yuri about her past.

LUNCH'S TABLE...

YoonA: "Okay guys, do you remember everything we just planned earlier? Taecyeon, you got a big role there, you must lead Yuri into believing that you and her are just going to celebrate your victory on your whatever couple dance thing. You can't tell her, but just begin setting everything up, until we secretly came and surprise her. We must make this big, since Yuri been away oversea. And you all, don't spoil anything, keep your mouth zip is the best thing, don't you guys like surprises?" she ended her plan as everyone nodded.

YoonA was all relieved that Nichkhun wasn't here today. She heard the dudes said that he was busy taking a test of his. Since that time when YoonA blurted out that 'someone' words, she felt very weird and embarrased when facing Nichkhun, and even seeing him made her uncomfortable. No one knew about it. All YoonA was hoping for was that Nichkhun wouldn't realized anything, about what she accidentally said.

Jaybeom: "We gotcha! I'll be sure to tell Khunnie about this plan of ours. That hard working boy!" he grinned.

Taeyeon: "Yul said that she almost here right, so be careful guys. Only 2 more days. Don't get excited and spill our surprise. Imma hit you if you do!" making a serious face.

SeoHyun: "Look, Yuri unnie is here!" pointing toward the lunch room's front door.

Tiffany & Jessica: "Act natual people" they told the whole group.

Yuri came walking elegantly into and toward their table. Their face showed wow!

Taecyeon: "Hey Yuri, do you remember what I told you earlier, before you running off from class? We're going to celebrate our victory for completing the project, this weekend." he greeted.

Yuri thought inside her head, counting the day, wasn't that her birthday? Saturday was her birthday, what celebration were there to celebrate but her birthday. Beside that thought, Yuri felt brighten just to see her Taecyeon. She felt very bad for acting so cold toward him those days when she just returned to Korea. Even now that she wanted to be loving toward him, she couldn't. She must kept her secret as a secret, until her birthday.

Yuri: "Ahh really?" replied Yuri. Her tone kind of changed a bit, from what she usually used to talk to Taecyeon.

AT NIGHT...

Nichkhun been spending a whole week, trying to figure out what that someone YoonA mentioned. He was even more suspicious because YoonA told him twice already. One was during the time when she thought he was drunk and sleeping. The other was when he was all awaken.

Just then, in his curious, he grabbed his backpack and pull out a small notebook. In fact, it was a diary. Written on top of it was Yoong's Secrets, handwritten. Yoong was a nickanme of YoonA so Nichkhun was even more curious.

YoonA dropped on the time when she walked away after telling about that 'someone' so fast that her diary fell off. Nichkhun accidentally found it and been wanting to return it but everytime he saw her, YoonA was like trying to avoid it. He couldn't help it but to keep it, until now that he really wanted to flip over and see what in this diary.

Thinking for quite some time, his fingers decided for him as they flipped over the first page, then skim through every page, until it came to a stop. That page's entry said 'Secret Love'. 

Nichkhun carefully read what was writing in there and it was something very shocking.

Dear diary,

Today is another day in sadness. Ever since I fell for him, I felt very weird when he talk to me about the one he loved, which is not ME! It's no other than my bestie Yul, who is now coupling with his bestfriend, Taecyeon. He always asked me for advice, while he never know that it isn't that good, helping him out in his love relationship, when my feeling for him is all unoticed! Sometime, I wished that Nichkhun would think of me, more than a friend...

'NICHKHUN' was his name. Who YoonA liked was him? 

For all these time, he been hurting YoonA, talking about Yuri? Nichkhun felt super bad.  He could feel how YoonA must've felt, since Yuri sometimes talked about Taecyeon in front of him too, when him and Taecyeon were fighting over her.

Standing up in astonishment, Nichkhun hold that diary tight in his hands, and got outside, into his car. Where he was going was something his mind told him to go, YoonA's. 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I'll try to upload a chapter everyday again, until this story came to an end, which is almost there! How is it? Please leave a comment and stay subscribed for these last chapters :)