Spilled The Beans

A Boy and A Girl

Yuri was sitting in a corner of her room reminiscing about what just happened outside her room, between herself and Taecyeon, a past couple. Although she felt like what she was doing was right, not wrong and out of paths like what other said, she could sensed some kind of troubles. Even though she did remembered about something in her past eariler, Yuri just didn't want to reveal it to anyone. She didn't know whether if she should be happy to recall those memories or began to worry about it.

Yuri: "Aish!" she hit her head with her hand crazily. She even messed up her hairs due to a big amount of stress placing on her head right now. She thought that dieing might feel better than this, and could solve the problem easier, but she wasn't that stupid.

NICHKHUN'S PLACE...

Nichkhun dropped by the bar on his way home to get a drink. Because if he went home straight away, he just couldn't sleep anyway, so why bother returning there. 

Nickhun: "Give me the best you got server" placing out his credit card while demanding some alcohol, and he wasn't even drunk yet. The server at the bar looked at him suspiciously like he was smelling something weird.

Server: "How much do you want sir?" taking out a glass hanging on the top counter, plus opened the transparent cabinet filled with different kind of drinks, from cheap to expensive, from best tasting to worst tasting, from tall to short.

Nichkhun: "Get to most expensive one out here, but it must be the best one though. Just slide as much as you want with this card, until I tell you to stop, I must drink to forget" hurrying the guy.

Server: "Arasso sir. Please 'til I come back with your order" as he went over to a corner and pouring out some purplish drink inside the glass, then handed over to Nichhkhun, also, placing beside Nichkhun a bottle of his own to service himself.

While drinking and gulping down glasses after one and the other, Nichkhun began to feel dizzy and drunk. He could no longer control himself and on whatever he do, so the most stupid thing he had done in his entire life was about to happen, call YoonA. Nichkhun took out his phone from his pocket and kept on hiccupping, making his action going roughly, and he couldn't keep his fingers in place. Finally, he made it and touched the call button, without anything in plan.

YoonA: "Yobosaeyo" she yawned during the conversation, but Nichkhun was clueless to recognize whatever he was doing.

Nichkhun: "Anyoung, I need someone to accompany at the bar here. Is it late? Oh well, just come here and talk with me, drinking alone is the worst thing a man can do you know. Come over here buddy" he drunkenly asked.

YoonA: "Nichkhun ssi? What nonsense are you talking about? Are you drunk Khun?" YoonA became worried after the second she heard Nichkhun, and the only question that popped out of her mind right there was how did Nichkhun end up at the bar, drunken. However, Nichkhun didn't reply to her since he overdosed himself with alcohol.

- "YAH!! Where are you? Do you need me to come to pick you up before you are going the wrong way Khun? YAH! ANSWER ME" she screamed loudly, hoping to somehow wake Nichkhun up.

Nichkhun: "AISH! Why are you yelling at my ear man? Alright, come and play with me at this bar. I'm only right here" Nichkhun said it lazily and unclearly with his continuous nonsense talk.

YoonA: "What is wrong with you today? You talk like a baby with your clueless words and I have no idea what are you even talking about right here! Arasso, wait right there, I'll be at the bar in just a moment. Plus, don't go anywhere Nichkhun yah!" ending the call while got dress and ready to leave. 

She ran down her stairs as fast as she could while her heart was beating hard with her anxious look. She didn't know if meeting a drunken guy this late was a good idea or not but because it was Nichkhun, so YoonA just couldn't ignore him, even though he didn't really bring her happiness. But at least, she should consider him as a good friend of hers. YoonA reached her car, opened the door widely and sat inside. She activated the engine like a thunderbolt and took off with her full speed. 

YoonA: "113-24, nope. 115-67, anio, 126-79, ani ani. Ahh, 130-52" pointing to a bar shop beside her car. YoonA then immediately find a parking spot so she could go inside. 

YoonA walked inside the bar with a blinking banner that said 'Welcome' in this color and another color. She looked over on her right then left, alerting herself for signs of Nichkhun. However, there were no yellow head guy that was sitting on those tables over in every corner, so YoonA continued on to seek for him somewhere in the counter section. As expecte, she saw Nichkhun sitting on a stool, consuming all the drink. YoonA shrieked as she saw such a guy, unlike the normal Nichkhun.

YoonA: "Nichkhun yah! What are you doing here drinking all these badly" holding up his wine bottle and glared at it. This bottle wasn't a normal one, it was tall and seem like a strong one.

Nichkhun: "Ooh? YoonA?" pointing at YoonA, laughing weirdly with a reddish face, hiccuping. YoonA was shocked to see Nichkhun being like this, with his new face when he was drunk.

- "I thought I called Chansung out here to drink with me. Why are you here Yoong? Is Chansung busy with other stuffs?" asking while he took another gulp of his wine. YoonA sighed sadly.

YoonA: "Eisshh! What are you talking about now Khun? Are you out of your mind, you didn't call Chansung, but me. What happened to you and how did you got into this place?" lifting Nichkhun up.

Nichkhun: "Drink, drink. Ya here, come and sit over here" patting on the chair next to his. 

- "And that Chansung, he must be busying with girls stuff. Hah, ya, girls...huh, girls..." his voice began to decreased its volume as YoonA could see small tear drops began to drop from Nichkhun's eyes. Just by looking at him, it made YoonA's heart ached like crazy. She rather doing something dangerous than seeing him crying.

YoonA: "Did something happen between you, and Yyy--uu-yuri--i Nichkhun ah?" slowly sitting down on the seat Nichkhun wanted her to be in and talked. She became curious about the reason why Nichkhun was being like this somehow.

Nichkhun: "Yuri? Huh, me and her? Will...be history YoonA ah". This time, his tears were all out and covered his face with the wetness. 

YoonA: "Eh? Did Yuri remember her past already?" she asked.

Nichkhun: "Her dad told me to break apart with her, and how stupid I was for agreeing into such problem. Now, what should I do?!!" he answered clearly but some words came out unclearly since he wasn't in his mood.

YoonA thought that even though Nichkhun looked all drunk and blurry on the outside, but he was still clear on the inside and still could speak clearly with his talk. 

Nichkhun: "But I can't. I can't!!" picking up his glass as he was about to throw it all into his body. However, YoonA stopped it half way and yelled at him.

YoonA: "What are you doing Nichkhun ah! Don't drink anymore!! You will die if you continue to be like this Nichkhun ah!!"

Nichkhun: "Then it would be better Yoong" and fought his way out of YoonA's grip and drank it all. Drinking was the best way for him to forget all about what Mr. Kwon told him to do earlier.

YoonA, who heart was now really hurt. She didn't realize how much Nichkhun loved Yuri until now. He couldn't got Yuri out of his mind, for nearly 2 years, she was still in his heart and never fade away. She didn't know what to do now to someone who she loved, his heart wasn't belong to her but to her bestfriend. Even though she didn't want to give Nichkhun up, she didn't want to hurt Yuri, who was like a sister to her. However, Mr. Kwon got one step ahead and seperated the two, this could be YoonA's chance. Unfortunately, YoonA felt wrong for jumping in during this time, what if people thought she was being a bad friend?

She was unsure on whether to tell Nichkhun her feeling like what he did to Yuri a few days ago, or just hide it like what Nichkhun did a year ago and let Yuri be with Taecyeon! YoonA looked over to Nichkhun, who was now on his head, seem like sleeping. Then she decided to just let time decide her fate with Nichkhun. If their fates really mean for each other, then it would come, but if they weren't made for each other, then even no matter what she do, nothing like she hope would ever happened.

YoonA decided to call Taecyeon to come and maybe pick Nichkhun up, since Nichkhun was too heavy for her to bring back home. And this could probably be a best chance for Taecyeon and Nichkhun to talk about their problems with Yuri.

YoonA: "Taecyeon, are you there?" she asked over the line.

Taecyeon: "YoonA? Why are you calling me this late? Did something happen?" Taecyeon replied confoundedly. 

YoonA: "Anio, it was just Nichkhun, he's all drunk because of someone Yuri's dad told him, I can't tell you all because I want you to come over to where Nichkhun is and privately talk to him. It would heal your friendship with him faster anyway. Nichkhun is really sad right now, so don't be mad at him. He didn't mean to do that with Yuri like that thought Taecyeon."

Taecyeon: "Something Yuri's dad said upset him? Where is he?". Even though Taecyeon was mad at Nichkhun for stealing Yuri, friendship was still friendship.

- "Okay! I'll be there. Thank you anyway. Whenever Nichkhun is drunk, he would do something stupid, and that happen 10 years ago, when his dad accidently slapped him" he revealed.

YoonA: "I hope you guys will resolved this problem fast." as she ended the call.

TAECYEON'S PLACE...

Taecyeon hurriedly ran down the stairs and such a coincident, Yuri who was hiding in her room, couldn't sleep so she stepped outside of her room for some air and a drink of water. Yuri saw Taecyeon who was acting like he was being chase by a ghost ran past her while Taecyeon didn't know Yuri was on his side. 

Yuri: "Where is he going this late?" looking down at her clock and secretly went behind Taecyeon. She saw him opened the front door and dashed outside.

- "Huhm..." she was wondering what could possibly happened.

THE BAR...

YoonA: "Rest here Nichkhun. Someone would pick you up later." she whispered quietly at her seat while another phrase was waiting on the tip of her lips, and it was...

- "If you know that there are more than one person who really care about you, and if you can ever stop noticing only one girl beside Yuri Nichkhun ah, you'll know..." she blurted out randomly but softly, since she thought Nichkhun was already sleeping. However, Nichkhun was wide awake after he cried and told YoonA about why he was drinking, so he over heard what YoonA just said. 'What did YoonA just say?' he thought. But to not be so noticeable and not to let YoonA know that he wasn't sleeping, Nichkhun stayed put until he felt YoonA was out of sight. 

A little later, when Nichkhun thought the coast was clear, he lifted up his face and looked curious. 

Nichkhun: "If I ever stop noticing only one girl beside Yuri, I'll know... know what??! And who could be picking me up at this time of the night?" he scratched his head confusingly.

Nichkhun thought about it carefully but he was quite puzzled. YoonA was being so mysterious lately, and was planning to leave. But because he remembered that YoonA whispered that someone would pick him up later so he chose to maybe stayed at the bar and wait for that someone to arrived. 

Then not so long later, Nichkhun saw someone was coming in, and so unexpected, Taecyeon was that person YoonA mentioned. Nichkhun felt very weird, for the first time, to face his bestfriend. What if Taecyeon was too mad at him for what he did and react badly? Nevertheless, Nichkhun also want to settle this problem for once and see if their friendship could be back together like usual too.

Taecyeon: "Nichkhun?" he said, but what surprised him was Nichkhun wasn't drunk like what YoonA said, he was wide awake like in the afternoon. Why did YoonA asked him to pick up a normal guy in the middle of the night?

 

______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

A Khunna's chapter for Khunna's shippers. I hope that everyone would like this better? Please comment ALOT!!!