Is it beginning?

A Boy and A Girl

Yuri was sitting on the couch upstairs, looking out on the big window, while Taecyeon was standing there, spying on her. Her face was wet by all those uncontrollable tears plus the dullness was appearing on it. Yuri looked worst than ever, and this was the first time, ever, that Taecyeon saw she was being like this. 

Looking through those sadly eyes of her, Taecyeon's heart was nearly and about to break apart, wondering who or what could possibly caused such troubles. When he was about to take another step to approach Yuri, she suddenly sat up and dried herself with her motionless hands and slowly lifted her feet, one by one to her empty room. 

Taecyeon really wanted to come toward her and help her became more cheerful, but somehow, he felt like this was a right time. Due to Yuri's hatred toward him and this depressing moment, Taecyeon might get shouted at by Yuri if he ask her questions and couldn't help anything but adding more pressure. Finally, he just decided to go back to sleep and wait until the morning. 

While he passed Yuri's room, he kind of heard a small sound, maybe that was from Yuri.

At 2 am sharp in the morning, when the sun had not even rose yet, Taecyeon heard another sound, which this time began on the left wall of his bed. He knew nothing but there was one thing he was sure, that it came out from where Yuri was sitting earlier, where he was watching her crying and weeping. 

Taecyeon carefully opened the door, leading out, and poked his head outside to check. And there she was, sitting on the same couch, still crying, but it was more than before. He hurriedly grabbed a thin jacket since the weather was cold, out and in, plus pulling behind him a blanket.

He took small steps toward the quiet Yuri, who was unaware of her surrounding, and Taecyeon placed the blanket over Yuri shoulder. She was only wearing her T-shirt and a pair of sweat pants, which couldn't possibly keep herself warm at this time of the early morning.

Taecyeon: "Are you alright? It's very cold out here, even if it's inside the house. You know you shouldn't go out here and sit like this with your kind of clothing" pretending to be nicer, and not to make Yuri get mad or anything, just kept thing calm.

Yuri: "Why are you out here?" turning over to Taecyeon with her swollen eyes. It was a big shock to Taecyeon. This matter might be bigger than he thought.

Taecyeon: "Your eyes Yuri ah, why are you crying so hard? They-- they-- are already swollen, you should stop weeping right now Yuri ah. Your health won't be okay later if you continue being like this" cupping her 'not okay' appearance in his two warm hands, feeling very worry. 'Could this be something related to Nichkhun?' he thought.

As expected, Yuri moved her face out of Taecyeon's hands and drifted it away from his sight. 

Yuri: "It's my own problem, you don't need to go out here and put on an act. I hate pretending guys like you and him." she said in a chilly voice.

Taecyeon: "Is..is what you are crying over about, uhm, about Nich-khun-- ssi?" blurting out randomly but carefully. If Yuri answered yes then Taecyeon definitely sure of the reason but if she told him a no, then he would be clueless.

Yuri: "What make you think that this is about him? And don't mention about that guy, I'm not in the mood for such person" as for now, her tears were almost dry. 

Taecyeon: "If you said so, I would conclude it as a yes. It is about Nichkhun right?" he asked. Maybe Nichkhun had already proceeded his plan to stay away from Yuri, he thought. However, Nichkhun said that he was trying to find a way to not hurt Yuri, but judging on Yuri right now, Taecyeon could tell that Nichkhun's choice wasn't a friendly decision. Yuri was crying like water!

Yuri: "I told you not to mention his name in front of me already. Do you have to make it so obvious?" when her tears began to flow out from her eyes, again.

Taecyeon: "Uhh--I'm -- sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" widen his eyes when he saw Yuri was too emotional and too sensitive about Nichkhun. Now, it was his words that made Yuri weep. Taecyeon somehow felt sorry for what he did.

Yuri: "All guys are the same. They are all liars, violent, and their mood is just so unusual. They could get mad any time, anywhere, even without any reasons. What did I do? Why did he leave me with that kind of gestures of his. Why?" she said wildly. Taecyeon guessed that this could be the only solution for Yuri to express all her anger.

Taecyeon: "Nichkhun abandoned you?" he asked with his dumbfound face, acting like he didn't know anything.

Yuri: "He called me out awhile ago and said that he liked me no more. Since lunch time today, I had already sensed something very weird, but I never imagined that it would go this way and this far. Sometimes, I wonder what is wrong with your friend anyway? Is he really a friend or a jerk!" Yuri said sadly, as tears running down her cheek. 

She really knew nothing, nothing about Nichkhun's real reason for leaving her. Taecyeon also feel bad for Nichkhun too, because from now on, Yuri would treat Nichkhun even worst than how she treated himself right now. He didn't really know if this was the thing for him to be happy or sad about.

Taecyeon: "So that's how he left you?" he remarked.

YurI didn't answered but just continued to look out at the big window, seeing all those lights reflecting from the big city of Seoul. The light had not show up yet, so the sky was still dark. It was beautiful, too bad Yuri was depress. Through Taecyeon's eyes, Yuri was still crying very hard, when he had no ideas on how to calm her down. But if he could, this might be the chance for him to rebuilding their relationship together. And because the purpose of him moving into this house was to get close with Yuri anyway.

Taecyeon: "You can borrow my shoulder to lean on if you want, I don't mind. Through what I saw on movies and TV, usually to get your peace back, you should lean on someone. It sometimes works you know" moving his head toward Yuri, not even close to 90 degrees. He saw Yuri looked at him weirdly, so he could he guess that Yuri thought he was a weirdo.

- "Uh well if you don't want to, then I won't force you, Uhh, just saying" feeling embarrassed.

'What is he talking about' Yuri thought. But she did saw on movies too that the actors did get their mood back. Then in that moment, Yuri slowly scooted next to Taecyeon, and planning on trying leaning on his broad shoulder, it might helped. 

Suddenly, Taecyeon felt something was heavy on his shoulder, and it turned out to be Yuri was leaning on it. His heart couldn't help it but beating faster and faster. 'Am I imagining or is Yuri really leaning on my shoulder' he thought. Taecyeon just couldn't believe it, the one who been denying him and avoiding him, was actually on his shoulder. He didn't know if Yuri changed her feeling now and pointing it toward him or not, but he could burst out of joy right there.

Then there was a long silence between him or Yuri. Yuri didn't say anything but kept her head on his, while he was all fluttered and happy. Maybe Yuri was really liking him, or else she wouldn't do what she was doing right now. 

On Yuri's side, she felt that Taecyeon's shoulder was a perfect place for her to rest. In the matter of fact, she felt like she been leaning on this place before, like long ago. Slowly, as time passed by, Yuri began to feel sleepy and became a little drowsy. Who knew that Taecyeon's shoulder was more peaceful than her own bed. Without knowing it, Yuri closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep, forgetting all about when Nichkhun hurted her heart.

Taecyeon didn't notice anything, until he decided to steal a glance over his beautiful goddess. He gazed at the sleeping Yuri, smiling. This was better than a dream, he thought. 

Then he told himself that he needed to fight harder, since the beginning was just starting to bring Yuri back to him. And just like Yuri, he felt like sleeping too, as he leaned himself backward on the couch while holding Yuri with him. He let Yuri's back relied on the couch too, so she wouldn't be complaining that her back hurt in the morning, but he still let Yuri's head on it was. Taecyeon then grabbed the blanket as he situated it over Yuri's body since he didn't want her to be sick. And the last thing he did before settling into his sleep was putting one of his hand over Yuri, maybe to hold onto her so she wouldn't fall over. 

This peaceful feeling was really something to Taecyeon. Sleeping in a sitting style, together with Yuri on the couch was a miracle.

Taecyeon: "Good night Yuri. Forget all about it when you wake up and restart everything." he mumbled quietly. 

- "Now that I think about it, I'm actually a very caring man. I would fall in love with me if I ever could" he said random and shyly, as he was smiling, without any reasons. Taecyeon liked to act weird sometimes.

6:00 A.M THE NEXT DAY...

Yuri suddenly woke up because a little light was flashing right in her eyes. She lifted her head up and scrubbed her eyes with her tired hands gently. However, she felt something was on her shoulder, pretty heavy to her. Yuri slowly looked down and there was Taecyeon's hand, holding onto her. 

Yuri was about to gasp, when she saw Taecyeon was sitting beside her, falling asleep. She tried to recall what had happen last night so she wouldn't be imagining random stuff. A little later, the memories jumped out of her head and Yuri was ashame of herself.

Yuri: "Aisshh! Why did I have to go out here and cry!!! And he was sitting beside me all night! Aisshh, chinja!" messing her hairs crazily. She was out of her mind when she decided to lean on Taecyeon's shoulder. And now, she was afraid of how Taecyeon would think about her, thinking that she had something to do with him.

- "What should I do, what should I do?!" she shrieked.

Then have no other choice, she slowly and carefully stood up, grabbing the blanket on top of her. Standing up was something that was really difficult when there was a strong force on her shoulder. Taecyeon did a really good job of holding onto Yuri though. When Yuri was up, she confusingly glanced at Taecyeon. He wasn't that bad looking as she thought.

Yuri: "Ughh, what am I saying?" waking herself.

Seeing Taecyeon sleeping with one of his hand holding onto his jacket, Yuri guessed that he was cold. Well, because a blanket was right on her hand right now, she should do something to repay Taecyeon, for taking care of her. 

Yuri cautiously place the blanket she got on Taecyeon, hoping to warm Taecyeon up. When she finished with her unexpected doing, Yuri felt like she didn't hate Taecyeon as much as she used to be anymore. Maybe it was because last night...

Yuri: "Ughh, what am I doing?" shrugging as she walked inside her room.

10 A.M...

Yuri was down in the kitchen, making breakfast, for her, and the other guy, Taecyeon, while her parents were out at work. Since today was a special holiday, school was off so students got to stay home. She turned over to the frying pan, checking for the eggs. When they were done, Yuri lifted and put it out on the two dishes, next to two glasses of orange juice. 

Yuri: "There you go" sighing, as she sitting down on the chair. Just thinking about what Nichkhun had done to her last night just make Yuri became more depress. Nichkhun was a very nice guy, based on what Yuri was seeing, but he was so unpredictable when he turned his back at her and left her like throwing away a piece of trash. 

- "Yuri ah, let's forget about it, and continue on." she whipering to herself.

Taecyeon: "Good morning Yuri" she heard a voice coming down from the stairs. Taecyeon was the owner and he was more brightly than the sun.

Yuri: "Ayy, come here and eat this" waving at Taecyeon up and down, left to right. Taecyeon sure was happy to come, especially when he saw Yuri was sitting in front of him, and maybe Yuri made this breakfast for him.

Taecyeon: "You made this, for me?" he smiled.

Yuri: "YAH! Don't take it wrong. I just want to do something for you since uhm...last night...uh-- you know what I mean. Thank you" she was embarrassed to say it. Yuri was a girl afterall, those things were really hard for her to say.

Taecyeon: "You're welcome. It's my pleasure anyway" he giggled to see Yuri's reaction. She was very cute to him, everytime and everyday!

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

At last, I'm glad to announced that TaecYul is back! And are you ready for Khunna now? I'll try to rush myself and present you readers something cool and interesting next chapter. Thanks plus please comment!