The Past

A Boy and A Girl

As Yuri walked to her class after lunch, she had a weird feeling about what she said to Taecyeon.

AT THE END OF THE DAY...

While Yuri is walking toward her car afterschool, Taecyeon called her.

Taecyeon: "Yuri, I think I figure it out"

Yuri: "Figure out what?"

Taecyeon: "That how am I going to prove it to you."

Yuri: "Oh ah"

Taecyeon: "So ya, I just wanna save time, so let's go now!"

Yuri: "Yah, what--?"

Taecyeon went straight into Yuri's without giving Yuri a chance to say anything.

Taecyeon: "Give me the key"

Yuri: "Uh what-- oh?"

- "But where?"

Taecyeon said nothing but activate the car. He stopped at the a small restaurant. He pulled Yuri in and order the food. Yuri expressed with confusing because he just did all this thing so fast.

They spent like nearly 2 hours eating there, and it was a complete silient. Yuri thought what was Taecyeon doing. Taecyeon broke the silent by saying.

Taecyeon: "You must be shocked right?"

Yuri: "Huh-- uh-- yea..."

Taecyeon: "Sorry, but  I did it on purpose. And I'll let you see why later, after we're done eating."

Yuri: "Uh-- okay--"

Taecyeon: "You're still in shock or something, your voice?"

Yuri: "Uhm... nothing"

A while later, Taecyeon took care of the money for the food and lead Yuri outside. They stopped, and Yuri noticed that they're at the beach. And it's almost sunset. Suddenly, she saw something very cool. She saw a parade.

Taecyeon: "You see?"

- "People around here usually do these kind of parade when there is something special going on around here."

- "So I checked, and found out that there's some kind of wedding around here, so decided to take you here!"

Yuri: "Thank---you Taec"

Both just stoof there, watching at the parade. Yuri felt very weird, but somehow, she smiled on the inside. When it was dark, Taecyeon took Yuri home.

Taecyeon: "I know today is kinda awkward for you. But because I know nothing better than this to prove that I like you so just random?"

- "I never like anyone for real before, so you're the first, and I never had any experiences"

Yuri: "Thanks about it anyway"

- "But remember, even if you prove it, I won't like you."

Taecyeon: "Yuri-ah, I just tried. But if you won't like me by 2 weeks, then we'll friends anyway"

Yuri: "You stubborn."

Taecyeon: "And 1 more thing, I'll be taking you to somewhere every 2 days. Counting from today okay? In 2 weeks. That's enough time for me to convince you?"

Yuri: "Why-wait--- but!"

Taecyeon: "But you promised, that I have to prove it, so you have to..."

Then Taecyeon drove off, smiling.

Yuri: "YAH!!! You jerk!"

- "Aish, either way, I'm still stuck with him?"

- "In 2 weeks, I must be like rock hard. so I won't fall for that guy. Ayayay, that dude!!"

When Yuri got to her room, she immediately called YoonA.

YoonA: "Hello?"

Yuri: "I need to tell ya something bestie"

YoonA: "Uh, sure"

Yuri took her time to explain and as YoonA replied.

YoonA: "Poor you, just keep it up then, but don't fall for him okay?"

- "Dramas usually end up like that!"

Yuri: "Ya I know, so this is reality, so I'll keep it like reality, Unlike those lovey dovey dramas"

2 DAYS LATER...

Yuri woke up brightly and got dressed. She forgot what today was so no sad feeling appeared on her face. After eating breakfast, she hurried to her car and rode to school. At the front door of the school, Taecyeon was already standing there waving at her.

Yuri: "What's up with him how?"

- "Why is he--?"

- "Argg, today is the day geez."

Taecyeon: "Hi Yuri!"

Yuri: "Hello, so what do you want today?"

Taecyeon: "I'll let you choose. See ya!"

Yuri: "Huh, he seem quite nice today, huhm, he might be crazy"

???: "Knock knock"

Yuri turned around and spotted!

Yuri: "Oh hey Nichkhun. Nice to see you here"

Nichkhun: "Let's go to class eh?"

- "I'll walk you there"

Yuri: "Sure"

As Yuri waving goodbye to Nichkhun when she got to her class, Taecyeon sat inside sneeked out with a sad expression.

Taecyeon: "Why are you with him?"

Yuri: "Nichkhun? He's my friend, why?"

Taecyeon: "Oh nothing, just asking." Yuri gave him a glare and he just shut his mouth.

AFTER SCHOOL...

Taecyeon: "I'll take you somewhere nice today!"

Yuri: "Sure" with a down voice

Taecyeon drove Yuri to a quite fancy place. But looked again, it was all flashy, and nothing special. Yuri put her head up and.

Yuri: "ARCADE?"

- "How am I suppose--"

Taecyeon: "Let's go!!!" as he took her hand and lead her way inside.

He taught her how to play the ball game thing, surfing game, and alot more things, but she just rewarded him a weird look. Finally, when she spotted a game she liked, she pull Taec toward it showed it to him. It was a "Singing Game" in a private small room. It was like Karaoke, but you have to sing as two and if one made a mistake, they both get spashed but a small amount of water.

Yuri: "I'm very good at it. Try?"

Taecyeon saw her bright expression for the first time whenever she's with him.

Taecyeon: "Sure!"

Yuri: "Call?"

Taecyeon: "Call!"

As they both selected a song, and get started, Yuri seem very excited. Then the song start, and Yuri sang. She sang happily, and only made Taecyeon wanna look at her. She seem very beautiful while she sing. Then it's Taecyeon's turn, and he gave it a shot. 

Yuri: "Woah, you're pretty good."

Taecyeon smiled. While Yuri is singing, Taecyeon just couldn't help himself and just looked straight at her. He thought "it will be too bad it he couldn't get her to be his love!" 

*Spashed*

Yuri: "Aish you fool, why did you skip your turn?"

- "Now, I'm all wet!!"

Taecyeon: "Sorry, sorry"

Yuri walked out, seem pretty mad, and Taecyeon felt very sorry. She demanded him to take her home and he did. All the way home, Taecyeon was very worry about Yuri. She was so mad, how can this be any worse. Then *boom*

It seem like he just hit a guy, followed behind are 5 guys. Looking tough. Taecyeon ran out while Yuri sat inside. 

Taecyeon: "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

Guy #1: "Aish this guy, where did you put your eyes?"

Guy #2: "We should teach him a lesson"

Guy #5: "Hehe, let's do it. We're bore anyway!"

Taecyeon: "I'll pay ya? Okay?"

Guy #4: "Oh, you with your gf eh?"

- "She's pretty, should we trade her for your life?"

Taecyeon: "Don't touch her!" madly said.

Then Guy #3 just walked toward Yuri in the car, while the rest of those guys surround Taecyeon and he just couldn't get out. 

Taecyeon: "Yuri-ah, get out of there. They're coming for you!"

- "Run!!!" 

- "Save yourself first"

Yuri nervously got out of the car thought "Aish this guy, why did he had to bump into such trouble!"

Guy #3 touched Yuri a bit on the shoulder making her even more nervously.

Yuri: "Don't touch me!"

Taecyeon: "RUN Yuri-ah!"

- "Call for help, I'll take care of them here!"

Guy #2 punched Taecyeon in the stomach and Taec kneed down.

Yuri: "Taecyeon-ah"

As she then knowing nothing to do, she ran. But too late, the Guy #3 already hold her back.

Taecyeon: "Chinja that guy!!!!"

He ran toward Yuri and tried to protect her. He tried his best, but those guys are too much, he hit him badly while Yuri can do nothing but just screamed.

Yuri: "Taecyeon-ah!!!"

Taecyeon hugged Yuri so those guys could do nothing, and finally, the Guy #1 just hold a stick from nowhere and hit it right at Taecyeon's back. 

All Guys: "Tough eh? Lucky for you er"

- "Let's go. And girl, you're pretty y" laughed the guys

Yuri: "Go away"

Taecyeon stumbled down to the ground.

Taecyeon: "Are you okay--?"

Yuri: "I'll call ambulance okay? Why do you have to be so careless"

Yuri called Nichkhun and after that, Taecyeon just fainted.

AT THE HOSPITAL...

When both SNSD and 2PM came, Yuri told them what just happened.

Yuri: "Isn't this all my fault?"

- "I was wet because he failed the game, and then..."

- "I just mad because I'm so wet, and because of me, he got lost, and out of his mind, and hit those guys?"

YoonA: "Yuri ah!"

Chansung: "It's not yours though,"

Then they all just got worry.

IN THE MORNING...

Junsu: "Hey Taec dude, are you alright?"

Taecyeon: "Eh?" with small voice.

Yuri: "Are you okay Taec?"

Taecyeon: "I'm fine--- I'm glad you're okay Yul ah!"

Sooyoung: "This guy is acting or something. Geez, he really do like you for real Yul"

Seohyun: "Unnie..."

Taeyeon just told all of them to get out, maybe only Yuri was enough.

Yuri: "You alright? I'm so sorry because--"

Taecyeon: "It wasn't your fault, because I was careless about the rodes"

Yuri: "But--"

Taecyeon: "Are you worry about me? Then that mean that you like me already?"

Yuri: "Crazy, and no I'm not. I just think you're 1 of my friends, so caring about my friend is calling relationship?"

Taecyeon seem sad about that.

Yuri: "What, you think I like you that why I'm worry?"

Taecyeon: "Usually it's like that..." he mumbled.

Yuri: "Look, I told you before, I'll never like you. My heart is already broken once, and never gonna be twice okay?"

- "I told you this already too, and I'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed if I don't like you in 2 weeks, so I did advise you to quit this bet and we can be normal friends. It's your choice"

Taecyeon: "But I just wanna try---eh?" he stopped

Yuri: "What?"

Taecyeon: "You been in a relationship before? I thought you never. Tell me why?"

Yuri: "Did I say my heart is broken, oh I mean--- uhm, my friend..uhm--"

Taecyeon: "Don't lie Yuri ah"

Yuri: "Okay okay. I'll tell ya, happy?"

- "So it was when I was going on a trip with my family when I was 14. We went to a place called "SunShine Resort" and that was where I met a guy, named Minho. He's a cute guy. Then one day when I was walking like a tour around there, he came up to be and say hello. He's very nice to be, and then after a few time we hang out together, I started to like him."

- "One time, he confessed to me that he like me too, making feel like very excited. Until it's time for my family to go back home, he suddenly said to me that he doesn't like me, from the start. He said he was bore around this resort so to kill times, he just played with me. He said I'm all cute and pretty, but he isn't a type that will stay loyal forever."

- "That's when I found out that he's a son of Korea's largest Group called ShinChoi, knowing to be naughty. And ever since, it really annoyed me when there's a guy, who seem naughty and rich, come toward me. It made me very uncomfortable."

Taecyeon: "Oh, so in the start, when I was being a jerk toward you, making you mad and that's why you hate me that much?"

Yuri: "What do you think?"

Taecyeon: "I get it, but I change for you Yul. I won't make you disappointed--"

Yuri: "My love is already dead since then, so don't try anymore Taec. I just letting you tried because I just want to get away from you. And I'm pretty sure that it will be a long time 'til you can see me with another guy."

- "Forgot about that, rest well. I gotta go"

Taecyeon: "I believe that I can change the way you think Yuri!"

Yuri: "Suit Yourself then!"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Comment if you like, and thank you for reading.