Happy Ever After...

A Boy and A Girl

Note: This is a long final (like double the normal chapter!)

Taecyeon's grip grew tighter. His heart beated incredibly faster while his head was about to explode. He stood on his same position like stone, while examined Nichkhun and Yuri, with his eyes wide opened. He watched them broke the hug and Nichkhun was encouraging Yuri into doing something. Yuri waved Nichkhun goodbye as Nichkhun happily took off on his own direction.

Taecyeon: "Calm down Taec, calm down." he silently telling himself. However, deep inside, his heart was already broken.

Broken by seeing Yuri that way. Yuri must've already gone back beside Nichkhun again. All his work these days were now, like dust in the ocean.

Nichkhun: "Hwaiting! You and Taecyeon must be happy! I'll remember your words and wil continue on with YoonA, okay? Don't disappoint me Yul. Bye, bye. I'll get going before Taecyeon came back." forming a sharp smile on his face. 

Yuri: "And you don't disappoint me with YoonA, remember what I said in your heart okay, don't forget about it!" waving Nichkhun goodbye. 

Taecyeon, who was far away from Yuri's back stepped closer to where Yuri and Nichkhun was. He hid himself behind a big tree, stretching his ears and wanted to know what was going on between them two. He overheard 'remember what I said in your heart, don't forget about it' from Yuri. Without knowing any better, Taecyeon instantly assumed and thought that Yuri was already back beside Nichkhun, leaving him.

His story in life was so tragic that he felt worst than the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet! At least Romeo and Juliet died together, while he was alone, feeling wanted to die.

Yuri: "Taecyeon?" said Yuri, walking nearer to where Taecyeon was thinking.

- "Were you here all along?" feeling nervous whether Taecyeon could had discovered she was back to normal now. However, Taecyeon thought the opposite. He thought Yuri was worrying about if he knew about her story with Nichkhun. Taecyeon could blame no one, because Yuri was the one who choose between him and Nichkhun, and her choice was already decided.

Taecyeon: "No. I was just resting here, wating for you to go out and scare you, for a surprise, but now, my plan failed!" he tried to disguise his voice like before. If Yuri had already decided, then he could no nothing else. Wishing her the best was what he had in mind.

Yuri: "Really, sorry about that. Come on, we should start it early!" feeling relieved. Taecyeon followed Yuri inside, making a choice of his own in his mind already!

YOONA'S HOUSE...

YoonA's phone rang and who appeared to call was Nichkhun. YoonA looked at her clock and it was nearly the same time Nichkhun came to give her the diary. She wondered what was happening now as she picked up her phone.

She ran down the stairs and met Nichkhun outside her house. YoonA took a deep breath before she met her eyes with his.

YoonA: "Did something happened?" she said in a concern voice. Nichkhun didn't say anything but just took YoonA by her hands and hold them up. He looked deep into YoonA's eyes like he was trying to send a message without saying anything. YoonA's faced expressed a worry look as Nichkhun was about to say something.

[Add this Music to increase the romantic mood! You should try]

Nichkhun: "I just took someone's advice deep into my heart, and realized that are something very important to me YoonA ah!" he said softly. YoonA raised her eyebrows.

YoonA: "Whh--uuuu----tttt?" she asked.

Nichkhun: "Someone told me to only think about someone I'm focusing on, which is you and then I'll realize how much that person is important to me. Now, I know. You're very important to me YoonA ah!" he repeated.

YoonA: "What made you changed completely like that Khun, don't joke around!" feeling half happy but half quite unsure why Nichkhun was acting like that. For a moment, YoonA thought Nichkhun was only forcing himself again to love her and say those things.

Nichkhun: "I ... love ... you!" Nichkhun answered with a smile slowly appearing on his bright face. YoonA was surprised plus shocked. 

- "I'm serious, I'm sorry for what've done to you, all those time. I wasn't being cautious enough to know that someone is nice and caring about me, was already beside me. I was being careless about you, and only care about the other someone, who had already got their own happy roof. At this moment, I'm not lying to you YoonA, please forgive for what've done!" 

YoonA stood there, frozen. Was all this something came from Nichkhun's heart, or just someone else's words? However, this was the thing she been waiting for to hear from Nichkhun's mouth!

YoonA: "Are you serious?" she asked for the last time. Nichkhun nodded. YoonA replied Nichkhun with her perfect smile, forgetting all about Nichkhun's past. This was all she hoped for...

Nichkhun grinned. Now, he had finally came for his own stop. He slowly cupped YoonA's face on his gentle hands and their innocent and loving eyes met. Nichkhun moved his face nearer and neaer toward YoonA's until her eyes closed gradually. Their lips finally touched. Nichkhun moved his hands down on YoonA's waist and hold it tight. YoonA shyly put her hands up on Nichkhun's shoulder and enjoy their touching moment.

They both secretly smiled.

YURI AND TAECYEON'S PLACE...

Yuri had already fallen asleep, after the first 30 minutes of the movie. Taecyeon, who was beside her, placed her on a soft pillow.

He took a throughly and careful look at Yuri's angelic face, for one last time. Taecyeon reached out his hand, in hesitation before he placed his on Yuri's hair. He it  slowly, revealing more of Yuri's lovely look. One sleeping princess in Taecyeon's eyes! 

Tears began to raced down his cheek a little later, by only looking at Yuri. He never know that this day would come. When he first moved in, he was determined to bring the old Yuri back beside him. Now, he had already lost that determination. He had no chance to bring her back anymore. 

The decision he made while following Yuri's inside this evening was to leave Yuri, like how she left him. She left him for his happiness, and right now, he must leave Yuri for her own happiness, with Nichkhun. Taecyeon stood up from his position and walked outside. He closed the door behind him, letting Yuri sleep in peace, in her room. He walked outside, toward the balcony and digged out his phone from his pocket. He dialed a number.

Taecyeon: "Mr. Kim, it's me, Taecyeon. Can you call the airline and give me an emergency ticket to the US? My parent asked me to go there and help out the business, since the beginning of the year, but I was undecide. However, I've made that choice. A ticket for a flight that will took off by 9 tomorrow morning okay? Thank you!" 

Before putting back his phone, he texted someone.

Then he shoved the phone back into his pocket, releasing a sigh of relieve. "Yuri, you must be happy", he said in his heart.

[Alright, you stop the music. New scene is coming, you can resume listing when the story finished ^^]

THE NEXT MORNING...

Yuri raised up her hands, stretching them high and low. She ruffled her hair as she continued her stretching, early in the morning. Suddenly, she remembered something very important, today! Today was her birthday, which mean she could tell Taecyeon about her recovery, plus, Taecyeon told her that he'll be doing a small celebration party for their victory on the couple dance!

Yuri jumped down from her bed, feeling very excited. Today would be one happy day! She looked outside, the sun was shining brightly too, which was a sign of happiness. 

She hurriedly got her cloth and dashed into the bathroom. Yuri washed her face and brushed her teeth. Quickly changing into a new outfit, she ran toward Taecyeon's room. It was empty, no sign of Taecyeon. Yuri just smiled, thinking that he must be down there, doing breakfast. She then ran downstairs, but Taecyeon was out of sight, only the maids.

Yuri: "Did any of you saw Taecyeon this morning?" she asked her maids, who were working. No one said they did, and caused Yuri to be bewildered. Where could Taecyeon've gone, she thought.

Yuri pouted. Lifting her feet up step by step, she finally got into Taecyeon's room. Yuri took a big look around the room. It was manly. She walked around, touching Taecyeon's stuff. Everything was all organized and neat. The bed was folded nicely and all. However, Yuri came to a stop where she saw Taecyeon's was empty. She remembered that when she last came in here, stuffs were filled.

Her eyes' twitched. She went to the closet and opened it. It was empty! 

Yuri then got a bad feeling about Taecyeon. 

Yuri ran to her room and dialed Jessica's numbers. 

Yuri: "Sica ahh, do you know where Taecyeon is?" she asked in a very worried tone.Taecyeon must've went somewhere, without her knowing it. He was fine yesterday.

Jessica: "Anio, why, did you go somewhere?" Sica replied, while rubbing her eyes. Yuri called in such an early time in the morning.

Yuri: "He's gone!" she screamed.

Jessica: "Chinja? Omo, don't exaggerate yourself, he might have just gone out for a long jog!" she said.

Yuri: "His closet is clean. No signs of his clothes. He must've clean his stuff somewhere!" Yuri've gone mad! Taecyeon just couldn't left her like that, he never did.

Jessica: "That's serious. Hold on, let me called Jaybeom, he is like the leader among those dudes, Taecyeon must said something to him, at least!" before turning down her phone. Jessica quickly called Jaybeom.

[Add this music, here again to gain the mood! If you don't wanna, you don't have to]

10 MINUTES LATER...

Yuri was already driving toward the airport. She never know Taecyeon would do things like this. Especially on her birthday. He was the one who would know clearly what day was it. How could he, Yuri thought. 

Before Yuri left, Jessica explained to her about Taecyeon.

Jessica: "Taecyeon texted Jaybeom last night. The message read that because he knew you will be fine without him so he decided to take on his parents' request to go to the US. He'll be staying for 5 years until his work for his parents' company is all done. He also said that he don't know about returning to Korea after those 5 years, but the percentage of returning is very low. His flight will take off by 9. It's already 8:20. Jaybeom just know that information because he was all drunk last night so he got the message when I woke him up with your worry about Taecyeon!" 

Yuri bit her lower lip, hoping that she would be there in time. She must tell Taecyeon about her recovery or else it would be too late.

AT THE AIRPORT...

Yuri turned off the engine and dashed inside. All she got were 15 minutes. She must find Taecyeon from all those passengers. Though it was early in the morning, many people were already here, arriving and taking off. It would be a bit hard for only Yuri to find Taecyeon's trace.

"Flight to LA from Incheon: Korean Air: Will take off in 10 minutes" the board read.

Yuri quickly scanned through the place, crowded of people. She still remembered that time when she left Korea, like this.

Taecyeon let a sigh out before he pulled his suitcase from his waiting seat. His flight was about to take off. He took a last look at Korea, and a picture of him and Yuri on his wallet. He brought it along since he wanted to make it a good memories. Taecyeon started walking toward the airplace entrance. Suddenly, he felt a grab on his arm. Taecyeon turned back.

Yuri: "Taecyeon ahh" she grabbed tightly.

Taecyeon: "How did you get here?" feeling like Jaybeom told Yuri about the message. Didn't he read the P.S note, that not to tell anyone, Taecyeon thought.

Yuri: "Why are you here? Are you planning on leaving me here?" as tears drop by drop ran down her flawless cheek.

Taecyeon: "Don't you know the reason? You already got Nichkhun, why do you even need me, am I just only the obstacle between you and him? Why do you even bother running all the way here to stop me? I won't be bothering you for 5 years, or ever again. I already saw what you and him were doing yesterday evening, so no need any explanation. Now, I need to get going before my plane took off without me!" loosen Yuri's grab.

Yuri: "You were misunderstanding about me and Nichkhun, yesterday, hugging???" she said while cleaning her tears. It was a very childish reason for Taecyeon to be leaving. 

- "YAH!!! Don't you know that today is my birthday? And of course, you even told me that you and me are going to have a celebration party for our victory. Why are you leaving??? Can't you tell, I'm Yuri, your... Yuri!" said Yuri while smiling.

Taecyeon: "I know you're Yuri! You don't have to tell me that, and of course I know it's birthday today and all..." looking at Yuri's eyes. She was like signing something.

- "Wait, what? Your Yuri, you meant my Yuri, which is mine, you're...Yuri?" he repeated what he was thinking. By that words, his Yuri, does that mean Yuri back, he thought!

Taecyeon stared at Yuri, she just smiled. This must be right.

- "You're back Yuri ah, you're back???" Taecyeon asked happily. Yuri simple nodded.

[You can stop that music, and switch to this music because the mood is very different now!]

AT YURI'S HOME...

Everyone gathered down at Yuri's home, waitng for what Yuri would bring home, Taecyeon, or her sad face. No one know that Taecyeon would wondered off like that!

Jessica: "Omo, I'm so scared! And you, YAH Jaebeom, you're a bad boy! You shouldn't of drink like that, if you are clear, then you would pick up that message early and stop Taecyeon! If anything, you're to blamed!" Sica hit Jaebeom by his shoulder.

Jaebeom: "Ahh wae, why is my fault! It's Taecyeon's fault that he texted me!" pouting in defense. Sica glared at him again until he stopped.

Taeyeon & Tiffany: "Why didn't she called yet!"

Junho & Nichkhun: "We're worry too. Taecyeon is very close to us, but this is like, out of his mind!" 

SeoHyun: "Unnie, oppa. Why don't we just put all the things up, what if Yuri unnie came back with Taecyeon oppa, and if we don't have the surprise party things up, it would be a flop. Just in advance, why don't we start putting things up now?" the thoughtful and caring maknae suggested.

All: "That's right! We must be prepared for every situation!" they all said as they divided their parts and get going with the decoration. Their only hope was to see Yuri's return with Taecyeon, in happiness.

AT THE AIRPORT...

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry for being so childish! But why don't you tell me about it earlier? It could caused me a better brain and think better!" said Taecyeon.

Yuri: "Surprise?" answered Yuri, with a smile on her face. Taecyeon grinned along. 

- "Oh yea, I should called everyone and tell them you're fine. We should go back there or else they'll be worry!" Yuri got out her phone and dialed YoonA's numbers. YoonA was all worried when she saw Yuri's numbers appearing on her phone. However, after she picked up, her mood was back to normal, but the only thing they need to be worrying about is the decoration!

YoonA: "You guys! They are returning...we must got these decorations up!!" causing everyone to go wild. Even the maids helped in too!

Yuri: "Let's go." reaching out her hand toward Taecyeon. Taecyeon knew what Yuri was up to, so he reached out his hand, holding it together with Yuri and ran off, far and away from the airport!

AT HOME...

Junsu: "Omo you guys, Yuri and Taecyeon are coming in! Get ready and be surprised!" as he put on his birthday hat. Plus, everyone went to their hiding place and got ready. Once Yuri and Taecyeon walked in, girls and guys jumped out, giving Yuri a "surprise"

SooYoung: "Happy Birthday Yuri ah!! And Oooh, look, they are hands in hands!" the dorky SooYoung pointed toward Yuri Taeyeon, who were holding each other hands, tightly. After seeing Yuri and Taecyeon holding their hands together, Nichkhun naughtly slipped his hand toward YoonA's, giving her a smirk.

Taecyeon: "Guess what, Yuri remembered everything again!" Taecyeon yelled out in excitement!

All: "YOU DO????" looking over at Yuri. Yuri just nodded and grinned back at their reaction. And then, sneaky SooYoung spottted something else too.

SooYoung: "Ooohh looking, YoonA and Nichkhun are now holding hands!" she screamed.

Nichkhun: "Guess what, we are going out!" Nichkhun replied loudly. YoonA shoved Nichkhun's shouder lightly, showing her embarrassment.

All: "YOU TWO DO TOO????" looking at both of YoonA and Nichkhun. Today was sure full of surprises!!!!

------------------------ THE END ------------------------

So that's how my story will end! Kekeke, and because this is the final chapter, so I add music and stuff, hopefully that it will help you readers strenghthen the mood! Please stay subscribed so I can keep a good record of my first fanfic! Please visit my 2nd fanfic, love you readers ♥