She's Gone Now

A Boy and A Girl

For another whole night, Yuri spent it on the hospital in depress, hoping that everything would be okay when she left. She felt aching in her heart, just like a knife had cut through it, but this time was her, who created that cut.

3 WEEKS LATER...

Yuri was getting better and better in recovering her injuries from the car accident. But the only thing that she was worrying now was she, leaving Taecyeon. 

Mrs. Kwon: "Yuri ah, are you ready to pack up and go yet, your brother is waiting outside!"

Yuri: "Almost done umma"

Yuri was in her room, packing her stuff, getting ready to go to the airport, heading to the U.S to try to cure her cancer. 

YoonA: "Yuri ah, do you need to pack this?" showing Yuri a towel.

Yuri: "What do you mean Yoong? Of course I do" replied.

YoonA: "Okay, just wanna to make sure"

And all the SNSD members were at Yuri's house too, helping with the packing. This trip was like a biggest trip ever, because the whole family of Yuri were leaving, include her parents. They wanted to go to take care of Yuri when they get there. 

Sunny and Fany were playing with Taec Taec outside, keep him out of the way while SooYoung and Sica were preparing the food. Taeyeon, SeoHyun, and Hyoyeon were cleaning up, and YoonA was upstairs, privately helping Yuri.

YoonA: "Are you sure aboutl leaving Yuri?" asking again.

Yuri sadly nodded.

Yuri: "I know this is sad, but I just got to Yoong!"

YoonA: "But the part I don't get is, why do you have to break up with Taecyeon, and tell us to tell him that you had died?" questioning in depression.

Yuri: "Do you know how it feel when someone you love died?"

YoonA: "Uhm, yes?!!"

Yuri: "Well then what if the one who you love stand in front of you, seeing you die, then is it bad or good, in your opinion?"

YoonA: "It would hurt me like something is stabbing me" 

Yuri: "Then yes, that is why I want you guys to tell him that I died from the accident, so he don't have to see me dying, and have to take care of me 'til then. It would leave him a scar on his heart. It will be too hard to me to say the break up word in front of him anyway, because I know I just couldn't!"

- "This makes thing better for me too, he will be happier later and will be less pain if he heard I died from this accident, than letting him heard that I hurt from this accident, and seeing me dying slowly and slowly in front of him Yoong!"

- "Do you want to let your love see you died in front of him, or just go silently?"

YoonA: "I know what you meant now Yuri. I know you left because you don't want to see Taecyeon's heart hurt by watching you die, days by days. It would be alot easier right now."

Then she gave Yuri a big hug, trying to calm her tears down. Just as they were finishing up, Yuri and YoonA's heard Mr. Kwon calling them.

Mr. Kwon: "Yuri and YoonA ah, Yunho are waiting, and we are done! Let's go girls"

Both: "Ne!"

The girls got their bags and suitcase and ran down to Yunho's car. They put their stuff inside, and get in the big van. They all got in one vehicle and droved to Gimpo Airport and dropped their things inside a cart.

Yunho: "Say your goodbye girls"

SNSD was all crying and the moment was completely filled with water. 

Yuri: "Please remember what I asked you guys to tell Taecyeon when he came back okay?" drying her tears

SNSD: "We know" still couldn't hold in their tears.

Yuri: "And remember not to tell anyone, keep it a secret" asking her last request.

SNSD: "We promise!"

Sica: "Please come back safely Yuri"

Fany: "Don't die okay?"

SeoHyun: "We'll miss you unnie"

Sunny: "We'll take care of taec Taec for you until Taecyeon return" waving.

YoonA: "our friendship bond won't be ending here, do you get it Yuri. Just remember to fight against it, and return here with us!"

Yuri: "I'll try"

Mr. Kwon: "The plane is waiting, bye, we got to go!"

Yuri: "Bye guys"

SNSD: "REMEMBER TO COME BACK YURI AH!!" yelling after Yuri's shadows. 

Yuri gave them a last wave and disappeared into the plane. On the plane, Yunho told Yuri about the doctor, who was his friend, who will be help take care of her cancer.

Yunho: "His name is ChangMin, in Korean"

- "But we call him Max in the US, so please greet him like that when I show him to you okay sis?"

Yuri: "Ne!" still dreaming and remembering the great memories from her time.

1 WEEK LATER...

Finally, Taecyeon had returned from Incheon studying and so was the rest of 2PM, finishe their band practice and performed greatly! 

Taecyeon immediately after return, he put his stuff down into his room, and drove to Yuri's hospital room without realizing or even know, that Yuri had already left to the US. When he got there, he searched everywhere, but he didn't see Yuri anywhere. 

Taecyeon: "Uhm, may I ask, do you know where did the patient in room 109 go?" asking the nurse

Nurse: "Sure, let me check the record" typing something on the screen.

- "Oh, is the patient named Kwon Yuri?"

Taecyeon nodded.

Nurse: "The room had left unreserved like that for almost 2 weeks sir"

Taecyeon: "What?"

Nurse: "The patient was---" before completely her sentence, Taecyeon's phone rang.

Taecyeon: "Hello?"

YoonA: "Taecyeon? You're home?"

Taecyeon: "Yah, how do you know?"

YoonA: "Nichkhun told me about it, where are you?"

Taecyeon: "At the hospital, where is Yuri?"

- "The nurse said that room empty for about 2 weeks, where did Yuri go?"

YoonA: "Oops, did the nurse say anything else to you?"

Taecyeon: "No?!"

YoonA: "Come to Yuri's house. I and SNSD will be waiting there for you, we'll tell you what happened" making her voice serious, but nervously.

Taecyeon: "Okay" hang up.

YoonA: "Phew, it was close. I'm glad the nurse didn't tell Taecyeon that Yuri had recovered. Then her plan would be falling apart" mumbling then was interupted by someone.

???: "Eh!!"

YoonA looked back and saw it was Nichkhun, who was calling her.

YoonA: "Why are you calling me?"

Nichkhun: "Sica called me here, she said she was gathering 2PM and SNSD, include Taecyeon here to Yuri's house to say something. Shall we go in?"

YoonA: "Not yet Khun, let's wait for the rest" answered.

- "Look like Sica is faster than I thought" whispering t herself.

Nichkhun: "What is it?"

YoonA: "Wh--at? Uh no, nothing"

- "Look, here they are!"

Sica: "Hey!!!" running toward them

Nichkhun waved at her. Then Sica caught YoonA's hands and pulled in away from Nickhun.

Sica: "I'm fast huh?" joking.

YoonA: "Yah, you're fast, but this is going to be tough to say to the guys, especially Taecyeon"

Sica: "Oh... I know" finished the concersation.

SNSD and 2PM: "Hello!"

Just as they got together, they saw Taecyeon's car was parking beside the street.

Taecyeon: "Hey YoonA, what's the story?"

SNSD: "He's back?" shocking.

YoonA: "Yes, he's back. Nichkhun called me beforehand, and told me, so I wouldn't be that shocked like you guys" 

SooYoung: "What's between you and Nichkhun? Why are you two calling each other for? And I mean, alot!!!"

YoonA: "Soo..." hitting her on the arms.

Then YoonA winked at the girls, signaling that shall they start. The reply was a nod from all of them.

YoonA: "Oh okay guys, let's go in!"

YoonA pushed open the door and invited them in.

Taecyeon: "Where Yuri and her parents?"

Fany: "Sit sit first"

When they all sat down, Taeyeon took a deep breath and started.

Taeyeon: "This is going to be a shocking news, plus depressing, so please be calm, especially you Taecyeon"

Taecyeon: "Me? Okay" he calmly replied.

Taeyeon: "So the reason you guys didn't see Yuri and her parents here, because..." stopping, while trying to hold her tears in.

Jaybeom: "What's the matter?"

SeoHyun: "Unnie... Yuri unnie..." SeoHyun just couldn't blurt out the words.

SooYoung: "Yuri died" finished the sentence off perfectly.

2PM: "WHAT?" 

Taecyeon: "I know guys, don't joke like this, I know you're joking for a surprise party huh? I watched this on a movie before" didn't want to believe it. 

Nichkhun: "You must be kidding right, Yuri, can't"

Too late, the two boys looked over at SNSD, and all eight of them, already wet their eyes, watery, and they knew. They knew that they weren't kidding.

Taecyeon: "But.. but.. but.. how?" standing up and yelled.

YoonA: "The car accident was so bad and too much for Yuri to handle, that's why she left us and went to heaven"

Nichkhun punched his fist on the table. SNSD and 2PM both looked up. Then tears started to fall down from his eyes, and so did Taecyeon's eyes. Taecyeon stood up and hit around everything. He kicked everything he saw.

Taeyeon: "Taecyeon ah!!!" she yelled.

Taecyeon: "SHE CAN'T DIE, SHE CAN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and ran outside.

Junsu: "But, what about her parents?" 

The rest of 2PM were still calm right there.

Sunny: "They were so sad, Yunho took them to the US and settle over there"

Junho: "Taecyeon can't take this, I know!"

Jaybeom: "Of course he can't."

Nichkhun: "Then where did they put Yuri?"

YoonA looked nervous, because Yuri never told her what to say when anyone asked where did her body was buried.

YoonA: "Uh, uhm... uh"

Sica: "We don't know, that is just her family's secret. they never tell us"

Nichkhun: "How can it be?" expressing that he wasn't convinced.

SooYoung: "If you don't believe it, then suit yourself"

- "Go find Yuri if you think we are lying"

Nichkhun: "I didn't mean that way" wipping his tears.

YoonA and SNSD breathed out.

OUTSIDE...

Taecyeon was all frustrated outside, in front of his car. He thought Yuri was getting better, but how could she died like that? She didn't even saied goodbye to him yet.Then over on the backyard of Yuri's home, he heard barking noise.

Taecyeon: "Taec Taec?"

He opened the gate door, and there he was, it was Taec Taec, barking and playing by himself. Taecyeon picked the puppy up.

Taecyeon: "Your owner, my love, died Taec Taec ah" shedding tears once again.

Then YoonA from the inside, looked through and window and saw what Taecyeon was doing.

YoonA: "I know this would happen Yuri ah" mumbling.

Sica: "What are you looking at YoonA?"

YoonA: "Taecyeon is outside with Taec Taec, look"

Sica: "He looks super sad, worser than what I expected. I hope Yuri is doing fine in the US"

THE NEXT DAY...

YoonA and Nichkhun were the chosen couple by SNSD and 2PM to be the one to visit Taecyeon at his house. 

Nichkhun pushed the door bell to Taecyeon's mansion.

Mrs. Ok: "Oh hey Nichkhun" then she looked over to YoonA.

- "Is this your girlfriend?"

YoonA: "Oh no mam, I'm Yuri's friend YoonA,  me and Nichkhun are here to visit Taecyeon." she denying.

Mrs. Ok: "Oh I see, he been trapping himself in that room since yesterday. Poor Yuri, I was expecting her to by my future daughter-in-law, but she died. Well, come in then. Please take care of Taecyeon if you can while you're here. He just won't open the door!" 

Nichkhun: "Don't worry Mrs. Ok, we will"

YoonA: "Ne"

Then they both walked inside toard Taecyeon's room.

Nichkhun: "You were denying like crazy Yoong"

YoonA: "It was trying to tell the truth though"

Nichkhun knocked on the door, and Taecyeon answered.

Taecyeon: "Go way" he screamed back.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry, but I won't go in too details about the accident. Thanks for reading though