Lost

A Boy and A Girl

Taecyeon were left frozen due the shocking words. He was now, back to the number zero, without love, and especially, Yuri really hated him. For all those time, he was trying to bring back Yuri, however, it turned out to be, Yuri was parting away, further and further. He felt like he was lost, with no where to go anymore. There were no paths for him to take, and he thought to himself, how could he ever make Yuri into loving him again, when now, she always beside his bestfriend, Nichkhun, and said that she hate him?

He looked behind Yuri, who was helping Nichkhun stand up, and walked away. The same figure would never be his again! For the love that he and Yuri built together for 1 year, had vanish into the clear air.

Taecyeon: "It's over, it's over?!" he mumbling to himself, slowing got on his knee, and fell down. Tears began to slowly ran down his cheek, and a little later, YoonA could see Taecyeon was soak with his depressing tears. YoonA never thought that Yuri would forget those time with Taecyeon so easily. She coud even still remember the time, when Yuri said her goodbye, and leaving for the US, all for Taecyeon's sake. 

What could YoonA do now, when the one who she had feeling for, which was Nichkhun, confessed himself to her bestfriend, Yuri? Taecyeon and her situations were the same to each other, both were having trouble between their bestfriends. Then YoonA hold up her cellphone and dialed Taeyeon's numbers, hoping that she would pick up.

TAEYEON AND THE REST...

The divided groups had finally united in SooYoung's place, in the restaurant which SooYoung wanted to stay and eat up, while the rest were having fun around the park. SooYoung was still eating some kind of mix salad she created from the making table, while Taeyeon, Sunny, and Hyoyeon were still trying to dry themselves.

Taeyeon: "That drying machine was a waste, it barely dried us and cost us alot" looking over to Hyoyeon and Sunny, who were doing the same as she was right now.

Hyoyeon: "I know, and look at these guys, they were still laughing. I wonder what is wrong with them?" referring to WooYoung and Junho, sitting next to her. Then they both looked at Hyoyeon amazed.

WooYoung: "Don't you think that funny? But to us it is" gigling and gave a high five to Junho. Sunny glared at the boys and sighed. Then SooYoung interrupted them.

SooYoung: "Hey, this is plate is good guys, you should try it. Oh I forgot, wanna eat it? I'll specially make it for you, because it is my own recipe you know" showing them her food plate. Geez, it looked kind of nasty, but they were surprised on how SooYoung could easily enjoyed it.

SeoHyun: "No unnie, I think were fine, plus full, looking at your dish". The others nodded to maknae's sentence.

SooYoung: "What do you mean? Seriously, it's very good" raising he eyebrows.

Fany and Sica: "We are very thanksful for your offer, but we are fine without your recipe Soo, just enjoy the rest of your plate and come along with us. We should take you out of this place and take some fresh air! You been eating here since we got here, aren't you full yet?"

SooYoung: "No way. You know my appetite is big, even double yours. But if you say so, then don't be sorry later for missing this chance of eating my special guys" looking away and continued on with her mixed salad.

Suddenly, they heard a ringing sound from someone's bag. They looked around and figured that it was Taeyeon's phone. Taeyeon hurriedly searched for her phone through his sloppy bag, anf finally got it. She slided the answer key and heard a voice from the other side.

Taeyeon: "Hello, may I asked who is it?". Taeyeon forgot that her question was very strange, because she didn't even read the name on the caller, and this was YoonA.

YoonA: "Taeyeon-ah, there's a problem" she said. The tone surprised Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: "Alright alright. Stay there with Taec you hear me? I'll gather the kids and run to you. Just stay there Yoong" and hang up the call. Everyone looked at Taeyeon, smelling troubles. Then Taeyeon annouced what she heard from Yoong, and they all rushed to the water fountain, where Taecyeon was still shocking. 

All: "Taecyeon, YoonA!" they yelled as the came closer to where they were standing. They saw Taecyeon was seriously hurt through his feeling, and YoonA looked all pale and suspicious. 

Fany: "What is wrong with Taecyeon, Yoong" glancing at YoonA, because Fany was seeing through her own eyes, a dude, no a strong dude, kneeling down on the ground, seem like without soul. And that dude was Taecyeon, the one who everyone thought that was suppose to be a tough person.

Junsu: "Where is Khun? And Yuri?! I thought you four are a group together?!" he asked. 

YoonA: "They left" she opened , and said quietly.

- "Yuri, she, she said she likes Nichkhun, and not Taecyeon anymore. They--they even hugged each other. Then Taec, uhm, he was--too emotional so him and Khun fought."

All: "What?" they were all surprised. How could Yuri ever liked Nichkhun? When she was suppose to be liking Taecyeon?! And Taecyeon and Nichkhun even hit each other, and that wasn't a very good sign of such beginning.

Taeyeon: "Taec and Khun really got into a fight and hit each other Yoong? But how come I didn't even see Taecyeon has any bruises?" the leader of SNSD remarked. She was right, and she was always right. She paid attetion to everything, even small details, and when the maknae didn't caught it yet, since the maknae SeoHyun was a very aware person too.

SeoHyun: "Tae unnie is right. YoonA unnie, did you forgot to mention something? I think only Taecyeon oppa was the one who injured Nichkhun oppa, right?"

Taeyeon and SeoHyun: "And if I'm not wrong, then I'm pretty sure that because Taecyeon saw Yuri and Nichkhun were--were, uhm... so he was too frustrated. He came and punched Nichkhun? But while Nichkhun didn't even respond! Then as the result, Yuri was mad at Taec for his violence and took Nichkhun away??" they assumed together.

SooYoung: "Hey hey look! The detectives duo of the SNSD's Designing Group got some ideas everyone. They might be right, be ready" SooYoung interrupted, while the others were making faces, signing that they thought so too. Finally, YoonA nodded.

Jaybeom: "How can you two figured this thing out? Smart!" he complimented Taeyeon and SeoHyun. The detectives duo were proud, and what made them even more special was that one was the oldest, and one was the youngest out of the nine.

Taeyeon: "SIMPLE!" she pointed her index finger up on the sky, waiting for SeoHyun to add in with her.

Taeyeon and SeoHyun: "Dramas!" they both said with a voice that was so indescribable. 

Sica: "Aish you guys, no time to chat and joke in a time like this, look at Taecyeon over there on the ground" Sica spoke quietly, pointing over at Taecyeon as everyone stared over. Then Junsu and Junho came over to Taecyeon and talked to him.

Junsu: "Uhm Taec? Are you alright?" trying to be nice in the time like this. He also didn't want to make Taecyeon grew furious too.

Junho: "Yea Taecyeon-ah! Everything will be fine later, just stand up and calm down. We'll help you between you and Yuri. Don't be disappointed. And you guys are bestfriend too, you shouldn't fight Taecyeon-ah"

Taecyeon then glared at him anxiously but not in a furious way.

Taecyeon: "She said she hate me guys! What did I do wrong? And even my bestfriend I couldn't even trust him. If you saw that with your own eyes, you would be like me right here. How could my bestfriend so such a thing to me? He even know that Yuri was all I need and she is like my whole world" he began to sob.

The girls over there were looking at Taecyeon, and eventually felt very bad for Taecyeon. This was like their first time, seeing a guy, who they think was tough, crying and sobbing more than a girl. This might be too much for him to handle. So the rest came next to Taecyeon, wanting to help Taecyeon return to normal.

Wooyoung: "Everything will be fine later on Taec." patting him on the shoulder.

SNSD: "If you want to have our Yuri back, you need to fight for her Taecyeon-ah. You need to help her regain her memories. And we bet Nichkhun didn't do that on purpose Taec. You guys just need to get this straight and you need to get Yuri's trust first. We know her very well, the key is not to do something that will make her hating you. And I think because you hit Nichkhun first, that is why she said that to you."

Taeyeon: "Let's go home guys. I think our day will end like this. I never thought that this plan would happen to end like this!" as she and the rest stood up.

AT TAECYEON'S HOME...

Taecyeon finally got into his house. He plucked the key into the door knob and opened it up. He pushed the door wide apart and noticed that no one was home. It was all empty and quiet. Even though his maids were in the house working, but because they were all in the back, the front part of the house was soundless. The only one that greeted Taecyeon was Taec Taec, the little puppy that he gifted Yuri after he introduced her to his family.

Taec Taec was now no longer a little puppy running around like a kid, but was a grown up little guy. Looking at Taec Taec was kind of upset Taecyeon. He could still imagined when Yuri denied him at the park earlier. 

He reached down for the dog and carried it inside his room. He placed it carefully on the bed sheet and began talking to him, like it was his personal friend.

Taecyeon: "Taec Taec ah, do you still remember your real owner?" asking the dog, while the dog only tilted its head on the right in confusion.

- "It is Yuri, your real owner Taec Taec. Do you still remember her?" then gave out a sigh.

Taecyeon looked out over at the window and saw a sparrow, perching on a branch in front of the window. Somehow, it remind him about Yuri. The reason was undefined.

Taecyeon: "I think it's time for you to go Taec Taec. I'll return you" as he put Taec Taec on the ground and walked away, leaving a strange atmosphere all around.

YURI AND NICHKHUN...

Yuri and Nichkhun took a cab home from the amusement park. However, Yuri didn't tell the driver the take them straight home, but to the park, a normal one. They were sitting on a bench facing the big blue pond, filled with water, sparkling under the sun.

Yuri: "Are you alright Khun?" facing Nichkhun, who was all quiet like he couldn't speak. 

Nichkhun: "I'm find Yuri ah. But the part where I'm worry right now is, about Taecyeon's feeling" he said to Yuri, who suddenly sighed and lean her body against the bench.

Yuri: "Are you sad about it, when I told Taecyeon that I hate him and never want to see him again?" she asked.

Nichkhun: "Why Yuri? You don't have to say that. Even though I said that I like you, but you don't have to reply with your feeling. You know that you would hurt someone if you do. And that person is Taecyeon, my bestfriend since childhood. I don't know but I feel like it would be better if I didn't tell you my feeling and just leave it inside me. It would be better if I'm hurt, than letting Taecyeon going all crazy about it. Especially since he changed because of you, and loves you for all his life"

Nichkhun understood how Taecyeon was feeling right now. They were friends since they were little so how couldn't they understand each other? He didn't mean to steal Yuri, because he knew how much Yuri worth to Taecyeon. But he just got to tell Yuri once, since he missed his first chance.

Yuri: "What are you saying Nichkhun?" Yuri became frustrated. Even though she knew what she said was a little wrong, but her heart was now feeling toward Nichkhun, not Taecyeon anymore. It wasn't her fault, but her heart's. It wasn't her fault, but her mind was going crazy. It was because she couldn't remember anything about the past.

Nichkhun: "What if you recall your past later in the future? What will you do? I'm asking you honestly." began his serious mood.

Yuri: "What about it when I recall my past? I don't know" she answered wildly.

Nichkhun: "No Yul, tell me the truth, just tell me what will you do, if you find out you remember your past! Will you hide it, or let it out?"

Yuri: "I'll---I'll hide it. I really don't know Nichkhun ah! I'm realy afraid that when I recognize my real past, I'll do something that is stupid! I don't really want to face the truth right now. What it came back, and I really found out that I used to be in love with Taecyeon?! I don't know if my feeling will return Khun. Then I'll be all mix up and all. I'm afraid that this will be all a dream later on" she said crazily. Her brain went crazy inside her head at that moment, and everything just bumped into each other, crashing randomly.

Nichkhun knew what would happen next if Yuri continued to think like this, so all he had left was to hug her tight! To get her mind straight again, and he couldn't stand it, seeing Yuri went all crazy over the forgotten time back then. 

He hold Yuri close to his body, wishing that everything would return to normal again. He didn't know what to do right now, but only knew that he needed to do something, and everything that he could now, in thep present.

Just because of one car accident, their lives got mixed up and created quiet a fuzz. Nichkhun himself didn't want to hurt his bestfriend, while Yuri didn't want to face the truth, thinking that something bad would happen if she did. This was getting more like a problem that no one could solve, and maybe Yuri, was the only one who could take care of this.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I don't know if this is short, but anyway, enjoy Khunri, and Taecyul's shippers.