Second Development

A Boy and A Girl

Nichkhun and YoonA were all surprised. This was like the first time, they heard Taecyeom screamed like that.

Nichkhun: "This is bad, I been friends with him ever since we are kids, and he never act like this" pointing out some facts about Taecyeon.

YoonA: "What should we do?"

Nichkhun: "Let's see!"

This Nichkhun slowly touch the door handle, and tried turning it. It was locked. Then he went downstairs, and fetched something and came back up. He plucked that something into the door's hole and ta dah, the door was open.

Nichkhun: "I knew it, his door is still the same as yesterday"

YoonA: "Aish you guys" smiling, but then stopped, because she knew that she weren't suppose to smile, when things were bad like this. She was supposed to be sad, but however, she always feel happy when Nichkhun was with her and do something funny or unique.

Nichkhun: "Taecyeon?" walking toward Taecyeon.

Taecyeon looked up.

Taecyeon: "How did you get in here? Oh, I see, aish that door"

Then from somewhere, YoonA heard a barking noise. 

*woof woof*

YoonA: "Taec Taec?"

Taecyeon: "Taec Taec, come here boy" then he hold the puppy up since it ran toward him.

YoonA: "You took Yuri's puppy here?"

Taecyeon: "She died, and no one is living there anyone, so why would I leave this puppy there? It holds some memories between me and Yuri too, so I think I should bring him here" 

Nichkhun: "Are you still sad?" asking a question that he thought was so lame.

Taecyeon: "You think I'm happy?"

YoonA: "Taecyeon ah"

Taecyeon looked over at YoonA.

YoonA: "Before Yuri died, she told me to tell you this"

Taecyeon: "What is it?" 

YoonA: "She asked me to tell you to find a new love. She doesn't want you to be hurted all your life because of her"

Taecyeon: "Hahaha, Yuri ah" said in sarcasm

- "How am I suppose to find a new love now, when you're gone and I already gave my whole heart to you?" laughing to himself.

Nichkhun looked at him and thought he was crazy.

YoonA: "That was what she wanted you to be, to be happier, and forget about her. Then she would be in peace" suggested Taecyeon one more time.

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry but-- I can't" he refused to.

YoonA: "Then what will you do now?"

Taecyeon: "I only love Yuri, and she's who I want to be with. Without her, then I'll just be this way the rest of my life"

Nichkhun: "But Taecyeon ah!"

Taecyeon: "That is my decision. I will act normal again, soon, but I can't forget about Yuri"

YoonA: "But--"

Taecyeon: "No but!!"

YoonA: "You both are so stubborn!"

- "Aish, you can do what you want, but don't think that Yuri will be happy if you do that!"

She exited the room with an angry face.

Nichkhun: "Geez, YoonA..." and ran after her.

- "Rest well Taecyeon" waving to Taecyeon who was still sitting on his bed.

OUTSIDE...

Nichkhun: "YoonA..."

YoonA: "What?"

Nichkhun: "Why are you so mad?"

YoonA: "Because Yuri want him to be happy, that's why she want him to have a new girlfriend. But why is he so stubborn about it?"

Nichkhun: "It's love Yoong" the words slowly got out of Nichkhun's mouth.

- "You can't forget someone that easily, if you truly love that someone"

- "Just like me, I love someone too, and I never confess to her about it, until it's too late, and she belong to someone else. I want to forget about her too, but it isn't that easy YoonA, even if you try"

YoonA: "You sounds sophisticated Khun"

Nichkhun: "You might want to give him some time Yoong."

YoonA: "But why are you suddenly changed in 360 degrees like that? You were bright and funny awhile ago, but why are you sounding sad now?"

Nichkhun: "I was just acting. Even if I expressed it sad, no one would even notice or care anyway, so why bother being sad on the outside?"

YoonA: "I would care" she softly said.

Nichkhun: "What?" shocked due to YoonA's words.

YoonA: "No no no, I meant that your friend would care, include me too" trying to defense what she just blurted out. Why did she blurted out such a word, she thought.

Nichkhun: "Thank you anyway"

YoonA was blushing, and it appeared right on her cheeks. She never blushed like this in front of a boy, what was wrong with her? And before they knew it, Nichkhun was already walking with YoonA home. 

That night, Taecyeon sat outside on the porch of his room, looking up at the sky with Taec Taec in his arms. He looked at the stars, and imagined that Yuri was staring at him.

Taecyeon: "Yuri ah, why do you have to leave me like this?" talking to himself in silent.

Then he brushed Taec Taec's head with his hand gently.

Taecyeon: "Taec Taec ah, what should I do now? Did Yuri say anything with you?" asking the puppy. But all he heard as a reply from the dog was a bark.

Over at Nichkhun's house, he was also sitting outside, thinking, and looking up at the sky. He was reminiscing about Yuri and the past, the one who he loved at first sight, but never confessed to her, and as a result, she belonged to Taecyeon, his best buddy. He regret for not telling Yuri's his thoughts on how she was, and if he had another chance, he would.

Nichkhun: "Are you in heaven Yuri?" 

- "I don't know how to express this, but I really like like like you, and I mean like like you, not as a friend, but as a boy." mumbling to himself. Then he smiled.

Nichkhun: "What am I saying? She's gone now, why am I still saying this?" laughing to himself. 

Suddenly, Nichkhun changed his mind, and remember how YoonA was acting back in Taecyeon's room.

Nichkhun: "She is acting weird, huhm, but I wonder why" suspecting YoonA. But shook his head, why was he thinking about her? 

- "I'm have gone mad!" hitting himself with his hands.

Now, in YoonA's room, she was sitting and backing against the wall on her bed, thinking. 

YoonA: "My heart felt super weird when I'm with Nichkhun ever since Yuri's accident. Huhm, I wonder why?"

- "I'm not interest in boys right?" asking herself in an empty bedroom.

- "Aish, what is this? I'm only interest in designing, ahh yes, designing, and designing only" repeating like crazy.

- "But not sure! Jeez, AISHHHH!!" facing all directions in frustration.

All that night, the three (YoonA, Taecyeon, and Nickhun) didn't sleep at all. They spent their night keep on thinking about this and that, then their mind spinning to other thoughts. That night was crazy from them!

IN THE U.S...

Yuri and her family finally met their personal doctor, who was a friend of Yunho, Changmin or Max in the US. They were sitting in Max's office.

Yunho: "So Max, do you think you can cure my little sis?" he remarked.

Max: "Uhm, yes..." Changmin answered.

Mrs. Kwon: "Really?"

Max: "I can tell you if Ms. Yuri is outside, because I can't let her know this"

Yuri: "What? Why?" 

Yunho glared at Max. 

Max: "Sorry Ms. Yuri but you can know this afterward, okay?" 

Yunho: "Can you wait outside Yuri, umma will go with you" 

Mrs. Kwon: "Let's go Yuri, let's the men talk" trying to take Yuri out.

Yuri nodded slowly, but she didn't quite got why. And she and her mom slowly exited the room.

Yunho: "So what is Max?" 

Max: "I been helping many patient with this cancer problem, and everytime I tell the patient straight, they always become over exaggerated, and like gone crazy" 

Mr. Kwon: "What do you mean doctor?"

Max: "Let me tell you guys straight. Because if you agree to let me cure her cancer, there will be an absolute side effect, that I never know what is it for sure. My past patients been getting if after the treatment, and all side effect were completely different. I don't know why, but I think of the medicines, and depend on a person."

- "There might a small side effect, but there might be a bigger side effect that is very serious" pointing the facts.

Yunho: "You mean that if you give my sister that treatment, then she will definitely have a problem afterward?"

Max: "Uh huh"

Mr. Kwon: "What kinds of medicines will you used?"

Max: "My special, I can't reveal" 

Yunho: "But can you help us cure whatever problem my Yuri get after the treatment?"

Max: "Of course man" smiling.

- "Except if she died afterward" another sentence that shocked.

Yunho: "Why death?"

Max: "Some people can't endure my treatment"

Mr. Kwon: "What should we do?"

Max: "But I'll try my best to not let Yuri die. She seem strong though, she can do it"

Mr. Kwon looked over to Yunho. He wasn't sure about it yet, until Yunho said.

Yunho: "We got to try appa, that is why we are here for" patting his dad on the shoulder.

Even though it sounded dangerous, but he agreed with Yunho.

Yunho: "Yuri is now your patient, please take a good care of her"

Max: "Sure dude, what a friend for? But it might took at least 6 months if her condition is good"

Yunho: "Just try your best" laughing and shook Max's hand and him and his dad left the office.

They met Yuri and Mrs. Kwon outside waiting. When Yuri saw Yunho, she immediately asked him questions she been storing in her mind ever since she left the office.

Yuri: "What did Max say?"

Yunho: "He can do it!" he said with a voice full of joy.

Yuri: "But why did he asked me to go out then?"

Mr. Kwon: "We don't know, but it just his way of communicating?" her dad was trying to hide the real reasons.

Mrs. Kwon: "Oh really? Then our Yuri will get better?"

Yunho: "She won't die umma"

Yuri: "I hope" in half disappointment. She still didn't believe it, yet.

She went alone back to her room in the hospital. She sat down on her bed and thought for a moment. She wondered how long she has to stay in this room, where all four directions were filled with nothing but just white wallpaper. 

Yuri: "How long must I stay and face this same background?" .

She looked at a little picture frame of her and SNSD. The memories back then just couldn't fly away from her head. She missed the old day, and she blamed herself for being a burden. She missed everyone, and especially Taecyeon. She wondered how was Taecyeon doing, without realizing that Taecyeon wasn't okay, or ever.

1 WEEK LATER...

SNSD and 2PM had an appointment with each other in a cafe shop. They were going to plan how to get Taecyeon's mind to normal again. And of course, SNSD were acting sad because of Yuri's dead, because they knew, Yuri wasn't dead while 2PM were seriously depressed about it on the inside. But they didn't want Taecyeon to stay depress all his life like that.

The only thing SNSD had to go was to get Taecyeon back to his normal self. They knew it was impossible, but they should try. Yuri had asked them to help her before she left.

Jaybeom: "I think Nichkhun and YoonA should be the mascot couple for us!" giving his idea.

Nichkhun: "What do you mean by your "mascot" word dude?"

Jaybeom: "You guys will be the one to help Taecyeon" 

Nichkhun: "Are you kidding me? Why only me and Yoong? What about you guys?"

YoonA: "I know, why only us? You guys should have a part too!" complaining.

Sica: "Jaybeom mean that you two will be the one to visit and help Taecyeon back to normal, and slowly forget about Yuri. Yuri doesn't want to see Taecyeon be covered in depression all the time in heaven you know."

Fany: "We are the advisors, while you guys, do the work"

YoonA: "You guys got the good part"

SooYoung: "Please raise your hand if you think Yoong and Khun should be the one guys" while drinking her milkshake.

All of them raised their hands, except for YoonA and Nichkhun of course.

SooYoung: "See, you lose" joking the shinshik.

YoonA: "Chinja you guys"

SeoHyun: "You and Nickhun oppa can do it!" praising YoonA with her innocent face.

Sunny: "Did you guys come up with any ideas?" as she looked over at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, who were writing down thoughts on how to help Taecyeon.

Taeyeon: "We came up with some, you guys can help fill in the rest"

Hyoyeon: "It was so hard" putting her face down on the table. 

SeoHyun took the paper that Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were writing and read it slowly. Then Chansung put his head in next to SeoHyun, wanting to help her skimming through it. 

Chansung: "Who came up with this?"

- "Yell at Taecyeon and force him to forget Yul and be happier" he asked.

Hyoyeon: "Me, why? I was in a hurry so I just came up in random" Hyo replied in madness.

SeoHyun: "I think this is good, just simply visit him and try to convince him slowly until he forget in time" she yelled out her words, hoping to calm down both Chansung and Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon: "Good huh?" winking to SeoHyun.

2PM: "Sounds good"

Junho: "Love can't be easily forget so time might be a good idea" 

WooYoung: "I agree"

Fany: "Me too"

WooYoung: "Taeyeon is smart eh?" smiling at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: "I'm the kid leader of these girls, what do you think?" giggling at WooYoung.

Fany: "Hey hey heyy, concentrate on this" she cut the two pouting.

WooYoung: "Okay okay"

Junho: "So we agree on that?"

SNSD nodded, showing their agreement to the guys.

Junsu: "I thought this is going to be hard to set an agreement, but it actually alot easier!" 

SNSD and 2PM had decided what they must do. But before leaving, they double check everything.

SooYoung: "Mascot couple?" 

SNSD: "YoonA and Nichkhun" while YoonA was still didn't know if she could do it or not.

SooYoung: "Plan, idea or whatever?"

2PM: "Convince by time, for short!" 

So what was their plan, YoonA and Nichkhun got to hepl Taecyeon out together until Taecyeon could overcome his situations.

After the 2PM guys left, SNSD talked to each other.

YoonA: "I felt kind of bad for lying" she started.

Sica: "Me too, but what can we do, we have to wait until Yuri actually come back alive first from the US"

Fany: "She won't die Sica ah"

Taeyeon: "What if Taecyeon won't forget about Yul" the kid leader expressing her concern.

SeoHyun: "I'm afraid so" showing her sad face.

- "And what if Yuri won't die and return, and what if Taecyeon oppa forget about her already and is with another girl?"

YoonA: "This is too complicated."

Sunny: "Just do whatever Yuri said before she left, then the rest, we'll see about it later"

Hyoyeon: "That is what we have left guys, our only choice..."

YoonA: "Then I got to go with Nichkhun?!" whispering to herself. She didn't know whether she should be happy about it or showed her disappointment. It was like her heart splitted into two and still in hestitation.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? I did try my best to improve the details in my story and grammars too.

It's longer now, and I think this is my best chapter from my story so far. Please comment your thoughts, thanks!

P.S I added alot more Khunna's moments for Khunna's shippers since Yuri is on her special treatment. And from this chapter on, it will tell how YoonA developed her feeling for Nichkhun while Nichkhun haven't yet.