Feeling and Secrets

A Boy and A Girl

About one week later, SNSD and 2PM's helping plan was still isn't success. Taecyeon was still depressed about it, and it made everyone felt that he would do something stupid. He locked himself in his room without going out all day long, but no one really know if he went out at night or not.

Then one day, YoonA and Nichkhun determined to changed the way Taecyeon been acting. They walked to his house, and YoonA slowly knocked on the front door. Someone opened it, and it was his dad, Mr. Ok.

Mr. Ok: "Hey guys, you two still trying?"

YoonA: "Yes sir" she speaked softly while Nichkhun was nodding with his head up and down.

Mr. Ok gave out a short sigh.

Mr. Ok: "Well, if you insist, then please come in, but it might just waste your time. Taecyeon just keeps himself in that empty room, I wonder what he is doing in there. But I really appreciate your help, and glad that he got such friends like you" he smiled and opened the door wide, to let YoonA and Nichkhun come in.

Nichkhun: "We'll try out best Mr. Ok"

YoonA: "We really want Taecyeon back to his normal self" as she and Nichkhun were stepping inside.

YoonA and Nichkhun then heading toward Taecyeon's room. But there was something unusual about it, unlike that many times they saw before. Then both smiled to themselves, because they saw Taecyeon's room was open. So Nichkhun walked in front of the door and peeked inside. 

He saw Taecyeon was standing outside, on the private porch of his room. Taecyeon seem like was smelling the fresh air. Nichkhun wondered what Taecyeon was doing to he called out.

Nichkhun: "Eh Taec. What are you doing?"with a loud voice.

Taecyeon turned his face toward Nichkhun and smiled.

Taecyeon: "Oh, you two are here." brightly, unlike his depressing and dark side awhile ago.

Nichkhun and YoonA looked at each other in surprising. What was wrong with Taecyeon? Had he gone crazy? they thought in their head.

Taecyeon: "Don't look at me like that. I guess you guys are wondering why am I acting like this huh?" winking the left eyes,

YoonA: "Uh-- yea?"

Taecyeon: "Well, I think my sadness has gone too far, so I just decided to go back to my old self last night." he laughed.

Nichkhun: "So, you mean you're our normal Taecyeon again?" 

YoonA: "You're new again, and you have forgot about Yuri?" hoping that Taecyeon would say yes.

Taecyeon: "I didn't say that I have forgot about Yuri, but I only said that I'm back again. Yuri is still, and always be in my heart, right here" patting on his left chest.

Nichkhun: "Well, at least we finished the first half" looking at YoonA, meaning that they had accomplish bringing back the old Taecyeon, but had not complete the part where they should made Taec forget about Yuri.

YoonA: "I guess" sighed but in joy.

- "Then, let's go meet the others okay?" talking to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "I need to do something first, you guys go first, to the Corner Cafe, then I'll be right there" seem serious.

Nichkhun: "Okay then, see you there, but be fast dude" hitting Taecyeon on the shoulder.

Taecyeon: "Alright" and he waved to YoonA and Nichkhun, as the two were making their way out.

On their way to the Corner Cafe, YoonA was half disappoint that Taecyeon wasn't still be able to forget about Yuri. But on the other side, she was happy that he didn't, in case Yuri came back alive from the US, so the two can be a couple again. Then suddenly, YoonA stopped on the side, and left Nichkhun walking to himself without knowing it. 

Nichkhun turned over, and saw YoonA missing with a confusing look. 

Nichkhun: "Aya, YoonA, where are---" looking all around. Then he spotted in the back, seeing YoonA was bending down, looking at big bushes of red rosed. He walked toward her and wanted to ask why.

Nichkhun: "Eh, what are you doing on the ground Yoong?" demanding an answer.

YoonA: "Isn't this lovely" pointing at the roses, without facing Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "These roses?" he asked.

YoonA: "Yea, pretty aren't they? I really love roses since I was a little girl" she smiled.

Nichkhun stood there, freezing by looking at YoonA's beautiful smile. How can she be so pretty like this? His heart was beating faster and harder, while he was trying to calm himself. Then YoonA looked up.

YoonA: "Heyy Khun, what are you looking at?" waving her hands in front of Nichkhun's face.

Nichkhun suddenly back to Earth and replied hurriedly.

Nichkhun: "What what what?"

YoonA: "You were like freezing, looking at something" 

Nichkhun: "Oh? I was... oh nothing, nothing" trying to deny the truth. 

YoonA: "Oh, okay?! Let's go Khun, we gotta meet at the Corner Cafe very soon" 

So YoonA and Nichkhun started walking again. On their way there, Nichkhun was still trying to bring the rest of him from heaven to reality. 

Nichkhun: "What was I doing?" mumbling to himself, while facing the opposite of where YoonA was walking to.

On the other side, YoonA was thinking about something too, smelling the scent of Nichkhun being suspicious.

YoonA: "Was he looking at me or something?" whispering plus blushing. She could even feel her cheeks were getting red.

AT THE CORNER CAFE...

SNSD and 2PM were already there, waiting for Nichkhun and YoonA to arrive. Even Taecyeon was already there, waiting for the two. Awhile later, YoonA and Nichkhun finally there, and they were surprised to see they were the one that late.

YoonA: "How can you be so fast Taecyeon?" pointing at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "I guess I'm fast?" smiling.

Nichkhun: "No fair, we were walking to we are late!" finding himself an excuse for being late.

Taeyeon: "No more talking, just sit down right here" she pointed the seat next to her, and YoonA walked there, while Jaybeom was doing a sign to the empty seat next to Taecyeon for Nichkhun. 

After they all settled down, Taeyeon began by saying a simple phrase.

Taeyeon: "Welcome"

SooYoung: "A simple and formal greeting eh?" gigling at Taeyeon. 

Fany: "So..." didn't know what to say yet, and she was hoping for someone to say something.

Wooyoung: "Okay, so we are here to congratz Taecyeon, for getting better and back to normal" winking at Fany, signing like he saved her.

Sunny: "So, how is your condition Taec? Happy again?" 

Taecyeon: "Not completely happy, yet. But you can all say that I'm normal" stating what was going on.

Sica: "Oh? That's mean that you haven't forget about Yul yet?" Sica remarked.

Taecyeon: "I never said I did, or ever Sica. I don't know about the future, but right now, I can tell you that, Yuri is still exist in my broken heart" with a low tone voice.

Hyoyeon: "Well, we glad that you're fine again!"

Sunny: "We were very concerned about your health Taec" showing her worry.

Junsu and Jaybeom: "I know dude, why were you hiding in that room like that?" the two wanting to know the reason behind it.

Taecyeon didn't say a word about it. 

WooYoung and Junho: "You shouldn't do that!" 

Taecyeon once again, still be quite about it.

Chansung and Nichkhun: "Taec?" 

Taecyeon: "Okay, I'm sorry for doing that, but I felt down after hearing Yuri died guys!" he said, and everyone can almost see his tears were falling.

SeoHyun: "Taec oppa is still sad you guys" SeoHyun calmly said, and she was always the one.

YoonA: "Just forget about that"

SooYoung: "Let's have some drinks guys!" SooYoung said.

Taeyeon: "Soo, let me tell you this, we just got you a drink, so please wait 'til later okay? I'll invite you into my house and eat a buffet someday, want it?" while putting her hands on SooYoung's head, like a little child.

SooYoung: "Deal!" she said in excitement.

Junho: "Ugh, great, hehehe" in sarcasm with a weird face.

So they all seperated as the time went by. While Nichkhun was walking home alone, YoonA and the rest of SNSD walked another way home, leaving the 2PM there, waiting for the bus. 

AT NIGHT...

In her room, YoonA was sitting in front of the TV screen, thinking about something with a serious face. She faced up on the ceiling and gave out a long sighed afterward. She felt very uncomfortable.

YoonA: "Why is Nichkhun with that girl?" ripping the papers into pieces.

*FLASHBACK*

YoonA was wondering where Nichkhun got, so she looked back to see where Nichkhun was. But the thing she saw was like cutting her heart in half. She saw Nichkhun was talking to a girl, dressing ily, driving a very cool car. They seem closed together, making YoonA thought.

YoonA: "Why don't he just walk straight home? But talk to that girl?" murmuring.

She looked back once again, she saw something even worse. That girl gave Nichkhun a kiss on his cheeks, and made YoonA gone wild in the inside. She started to stomp along the rode, and pouted. 

SNSD: "What are you doing Yoong?" looking at the way YoonA suddenly acting weird.

YoonA: "Nothing" expressionless.

SooYoung: "What's wrong with her?" asking the others.

Taeyeon: "Maybe she isn't feeling well, just let her be like that". SNSD ignored YoonA's acting, without asking anything further, to avoid the mad face of YoonA.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

YoonA: "Am I being jealous?" she asked herself. Then she could feel her heart began to beat faster and faster. 

- "What's wrong with me?" YoonA asked herself once again. 

And she climbed onto her chair and typing on the keyboard of her laptop. She typed out "How do you know if you like someone?". YoonA was still feeling weird for doing it, but she just got to get everything straight.

Signs of you, liking someone without knowing it.

COMMON...

1. Your heart beating faster than normal.

2. You feel very jealous of any girls who are being too close to that someone.

3. You always keep on thinking about him, even if you try to get that thought out!

4. You seem very happy and excited around him.

5. You blush around him alot.

Suddenly, YoonA closed her laptop down and jumped down onto her bed. She breathed out heavily. Is she really starting to like Nichkhun?

YoonA: "Impossible, impossible!!!" tossing her pillows around.

But the tips said so, she couldn't deny the truth. All five the common signs were correct. What can she do now?

YoonA: "I really do like him" she finally admited it.

She always feel comfortable with Nichkhun, and she was being jealous of Nichkhun's close relationship with that girl didn't she? Should she tell Nichkhun about her feeling? Or just hide it, like the time when Nichkhun kissed her at the Valentine Party while he was drunk?

YoonA: "My is about to explode!!!" she screamed.

NEXT DAY...

Today was Saturday so YoonA was free. She just woke up from her sleep, still sleepy, when she heard her phone ringing.

YoonA: "Hello?" yawning.

Nichkhun: "Yoong?"

YoonA: "Nichkhun" she was almost choked, hearing his voice.

Nichkhun: "I felt kind of down, and I got alot of things to say, but there is no one that is good enough for all my secrets, except you."

What is he saying, YoonA thinking.

Nichkhun: "Can you come to the park?" he asked. YoonA's heart again, started to beat faster and faster.

YoonA: "Uh-- uh--, sure!" she spoke. What the heck, I should of say no, thinking while hitting her head.

Nichkhun: "Great then, see you around 1 hour later!" and he hang up.

YoonA after that began to act worriedly. What should she wear, should she put on alot of make up? 

YoonA: "Snap out of it Yoong! It was only Nichkhun" she yelled at herself.

- "Yah, Nichkhun, right"

- "And why did he say, all his secrets, are only safe with me?" asking YoonA while digging through her closet.

Awhile later, YoonA was finally at the park. But she felt nervous like it was the first time she met a boy. Then Nichkhun turned back, and spotted YoonA. He waved at her, signing her to come over. YoonA walked by slowly and greeted Nickhun.

YoonA: "What do you have to say Khun?"

Nichkhun: "Sit sit" pointing to the bench, and they sat down. 

Nichkhun started with a sigh.

Nichkhun: "I know this might be weird, telling you this, but I only think of you when I think about this secret of mine."

- "I been keeping this for a very long time, but it is too much now, so I just wanna blurt out to someone!"

YoonA  thought 'what kind of secret is this?' 

YoonA: "Uh uh, okay, I'll listen"

Nichkhun: "Yesterday, when I saw Taec was getting better, but he couldn't forget about Yuri yet, I felt kind of uneasy" he opened his mouth.

YoonA: "So..."

Nichkhun: "Before he and Yuri went out, I and him made a bet."

YoonA: "What is it?"

Nichkhun: "That who'll catch Yuri's heart first."

YoonA: "Huh?" she surprised.

Nichkhun: "I, I, I like Yuri before. But I never tell anyone, until Taecyeon said to me that he liked her too, and willing to change because of her. But after I made that bet, I felt like I would win for sure, because based on Yuri's reaction when she saw Taecyeon, she always acting against her, unlike what she acted toward me, very caring!"

- "Then I assumed that I would win easily for sure. But no, it was hard, confessing to her, so the result was, I never did, so Taecyeon took her away from me. I was sad at first, but then, if I love someone, then I got to wish her the best. So I let Yuri go!" he cut.

YoonA: "Uh, sad story" with a depressing voice. He liked Yuri she thought. What should she do about her feeling toward him?

 Nichkhun: "However, why did the world let her die like that?" he looked up at the sky.

YoonA: "So, is this your secret?"

Nichkhun: "Uh huhm. Now that I told you about it, I felt better and relieved. But promised that you won't tell anyone, because if you do, then my friendship with Yuri will be destroy, when I meet her in heaven someday" sounding like begging YoonA to do him a favor.

YoonA: "Uhm sure, why would I? hehehehe" as her tone getting lower.

Nichkhun: "Well, nice talking to you, I gotta go now, thanks for keeping my secret Yoong" and YoonA was left sitting there like a loner, watching Nichkhun ran off.

YoonA: "Hehehehe, so you like Yuri, my bestie huh Khun?" talking to herself and tears started to fall.

- "You told me that, just when I began to like you Khun?" this time, her face was completely wet with tears.

- "What do you want me to do about it now Nichkhun-ah? What about my feeling? Do I have to keep it like a secret too?" and she covered her eyes with her hands, sitting there.

On the other side, Nichkhun was thinking to himself.

Nichkhun: "Is it a right decision to tell Yoong that?" he asked, felt like unsure.

AT HOME...

YoonA finally got to her house and went straight to her room. She sat down on the side of her bed slowly.

YoonA: "I should I act normal!" she commanded herself.

- "I should act like nothing had gone wrong, hwaiting YoonA!" praising to her own.

- "He likes my bestie, so I should be happy for Yul right? Right, it's his OWN heart, not mine." and went off to take a bath.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I think my sense of details are improving right? Like or hate it? Is it sad?

I tried to add more feeling toward my story, so it would be like you are in it. Please comment!