As Usual with a Party

A Boy and A Girl

All of the others just really surprise by Yuri's words. Usually, she is a very organize lady, who always bossing them about everything, but now, saying that she lost her phone. Woah, just... impossible!

Sooyoung: "Don't joke like that Yul"

Yuri: "You guys don't believe me don't ya?"

All of just nodded. Yuri sighed.

Yuri: "Ugh, I know this is too good to be true, but I really did lost it."

- "And I gotta do something at home this evening, and my parents said that they'll be calling me home for that thing and I must be home right that instant. And also, I don't have my car today, how am I suppose to get home now, without my phone? I don't even know when to leave"

YoonA: "Calm, just stay calm Yuri. No need to YELL like that. Just stay calm, and we'll figure it out, okay?"

Jessica: "I know, Yoong is right Yul, just tell us what the heck happen before you got here"

Tiffany: "Tell us, we been wondering ever since you got here, and all wet"

Yuri then told them the whole thing. Include when she bumped into that tough dude. And all the other just went 'ah', like that! Then Yuri just suddenly jumped out of her chair.

Yuri: "I know who took my phone. It must be that guy, the one that bumped me. I was so shocked, in a hurry, and all wet so I just ignore whatever he's yelling at me for bumping into him. Now I know, he must have taken my phone, and it must have dropped while it purse fell!"

All: "Eh?" in surprising and confusing looks.

YoonA: "So you assume that dude took it?"

Yuri: "Of course, who could it be other than that guy?"

Jessica and Tiffany: "So don't just stand here, let's go back to that place, and search to make sure."

15 MINUTES LATER...

The girls got to where Yuri dropped her phone and began searching. Yuri felt hopeless and just want to find that guy. After nearly 30 minutes looking at random spots, the girls just breath out with disappointment. YoonA suggest Fany to just drive Yul home, so at least she won't be late for whatever she is doing with her parents and maybe got some times to explain to her parents.

YoonA: "Yuri, you're not poor anyway, so just go home, explain, and buy a new phone. Your parents will eventually understand"

Yuri: "But that was my present from my brother Yulho (U-Know) for my 22nd birthday a few weeks ago. I rarely see him, because he is study abroad and only visit home like once every 3 years."

Tiffany: "Well, just go home and rest, we'll think about it next time we met at school."

Sooyoung: "What are you talking about?"

- "We're on a 3 weeks break, you forgot? And it only been 2 weeks, we got 1 more week to rest!"

Jessica: "I know, you wish you go to school or something Fany?" jerking in front if Fany.

Tiffany: "I just forgot, why did you guys just all yell at me at once like that?"

YoonYul: "Poor Fany, it's okay. Just okay!"

Tiffany smiled at the YoonYul brightly.

Yuri: "Let go Tiffany, I think it's time"

Tiffany: "Okie"

All: "Bye guys!!!"

A WEEK AFTER... and they're in school

YoonYul: "Hello SNSD!" as they entered their designing studio at school. Their school is call "Korea International Entertainment University" which abbreviated as KIEU. 

Then all the girls are already there, eating breakfast together. Oh, and forgot, SNSD is a group name which Yuri is a member and they are a designing group. SNSD include: Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, YoonA, SooYoung, and Seohyun. The 9 angels which are very good at designing. They been friends since childhood and been together ever since! 

Right after that, the bell rang and all just packing their stuff and walk to their class.

YoonA, Yuri, and SeoHyun are together for the first class, Math, the class that ruin every student's morning at school. After the teacher entered, the bell rang once again, and the teacher just stood there, waiting for the daily announcement.

Announcement...

"Hello students,

How was your break, are those 3 weeks long or short to you?"

Then the students just moan, some said those weeks are just too short, and some said they want more, and some just didn't reponse, because they are already fallen asleep. The teacher pulled out her weapon, which is a squirt gun, filled with cold water inside, and point at one of the sleeping student, and bam, the student fell from their chair, and said only one word "Huh"

All the students laugh. They been skipping through nearly half of the news that were announcing, so the teacher called them to be quiet. Back to the announcement...

"So here is today special guys,

You all been inviting to the school's first celebration party. The reason we open this party is because we know that it been a busy year, well, at least a few months of busy year, and we bet you all been really tired! So we just want to reward you guys something nice for once, by opening this first party, this friday evening, right at this school, and guess what else..."

All just went silence!

"If you go, then you would receive extra credits! Fun eh? So think about it, and remember to join us at Friday's evening! Good bye students!"

The class after that just went crazy. Over here are girls talking about what they should wear, and boys talking about the pranks and jokes and things, planning to do something stupid at the party as usual! 

Yuri: "This is sure a lucky year. We get to do and enjoy an evening, and we even got reward, EXTRA CREDITS" Yuri happily said.

Seohyun: "Yea unnie, this is very lucky, we must go right?"

YoonA: "Of course girl, why would we miss this special opportunity to enjoy, and get some extra points in our pockets!!!"

Yuri: "Yippee, let's plan about that at lunch!"

Then right before they end their conversation, the teacher began the lesson.

AT LUNCH...

When the girls all got their lunch and sit down, Taeyeon settle the girls down and wink at all of them with a brightly expression. Then all at once,

All: "Let's go to that party SNSD!!!!"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

So what do you think? This chapter is just telling normal lives of the girls so kinda boring, and nothing special going on except for that party!

Please leave a comment if you like.