What Did You Say?

A Boy and A Girl

Nichkhun had been taking glances over on Yuri ever since they were in the Ferris Wheel's cart, while Yuri was too busy talking to YoonA, so she didn't even notice it. Taecyeon, however, been annoyed by how Nichkhun was acting toward Yuri, looking at her secretly, and even had her attention. 

Yuri: "So Nichkhun ah, which ride do you want to go on next? The second ride is your choice, and next is YoonA, then Taecyeon." she smiled. Taecyeon spotted her bright smile. How could she smiled at someone that brightly in front of him? Also, she never smiled that perfectly in front of him. Taecyeon began to felt grouchy.

YoonA: "Hey, how come Nichkhun gets to choose next? I should be the one to be next, right Taecyeon?" YoonA asked.

Yuri: "What do you think Taecyeon? Do you think, Nichkhun should go next or Yoong? It's your decision right now!". Taecyeon gazed over to Nichkhun, then YoonA. Who should he choose to go first? Should he choose someone Yuri wanted, so Yuri would be impressed? 

Tacyeon: "Uhm, uhm. No need to get in a fight over this little thing, how about letting Nichkhun go first? Let's do it as rotation between girls and boys? Eh?" he replied weirdly. Then he fixed his eyes on Yuri, and saw her grinning at him happily. Did he do it right? Because Yuri seem pretty happy about it. That made his heart felt better.

YoonA: "I know Taec would agree with you Yul. No fair" she whined and complained. Yuri was feeling bad for YoonA, so she just gave YoonA a light hug. 

Yuri: "Don't be sad Yoong. You will have a chance to choose next, don't get mad at me please?" making a shiny puppy face in front of help, causing YoonA to soften her heart.

YoonA: "Alrigh alright." she smiled. Yuri excitedly pat her hand on YoonA's hair, like she was calming down a little kid.

Yuri: "Good girl" Yuri said cheerfully but in a joking voice. It finally made YoonA let her laughter bounced out and the atmosphere was back to normal. Only by watching the duo, Taecyeon and Nichkhun also smiled to themselves.

TAESUNHYO'S GROUP...

Hyoyeon and Sunny: "OMG I'M WET" yelling and screaming on their way out of their 'Thrill Mountain Splash' while Taeyeon, WooYoung and Junho followed from behind.

Taeyeon: "Are you kidding me? We're not wet! WE'RE SOAK IN WATER!!!" she screamed even louder.WooYoung and Junho, on the other side, were laughing and gigling for no reasons. They seem like they were going to lay on the ground and crack themselves up.

TaeSunHyo: "YAH!! What are you guys laughing at?" they screeched at the boys, causing the boys to slowly to calm themselves down.

Sunny: "You guys are wet too, is it that funny?"

WooYoung: "We know we are wet, but you guys should of see your expressions earlier! It was...hilarious..." he laughed. He had to hold onto Junho's shoulder or else he would definitely fall down. 

Junho: "You guys were funny. How amazing!" he continued on.

Taeyeon: "You babo!" she slapped on WooYoung and Junho's head. But no use, the laughter carried on. The girls never seen anyone who could laughed this much. However, they didn't care anymore, because now that they were all soaked in water, they should go and find a dryer somewhere, before they catch a cold. 

WooYoung and Junho: "Yah guys, where are you going! Please wait for us" they questioned, while looking at Taeyeon, Sunny, and Hyoyeon walked off, leaving them alone.

Hyoyeon: "Continue on with your stupid laughter, we're going to dry ourselves up. Adios babo!" waving without turning back. WooYoung and Junho both leaned down and looked at themselves, they were wet too.

WooYoung and Junho: "Eh wait for us! We're going with ya too" and ran off behind the soshi.

YOONYUL'S GROUP...

Yuri, YoonA and Nichkhun plus Taecyeon just got off their ride, that Nichkhun chose, called 'The Twirl Loop'. They were all dizzied, because the ride were just basically spinning riders all over.

YoonA: "You choose a good one Nichkhun" said in sarcasm. 

Nichkhun: "Sorry, I thought it was like the normal one. I never know that it is that spinny. It really gave me a first impression of it. Ugh, I never want to go back on" he replied in apologize.

Taecyeon was ignoring YoonA and Nichkhun's little side conversation, and focus on Yuri. She wasn't looking good. Maybe the ride damaged her brain and her memories or something.

Taecyeon: "Yuri ah, are you feeling alright?" helping Yuri stand straight on her feet by holding her shoulders. Nichkhun and YoonA were too busy talking to notice, while Yuri didn't have anymore energy to recognize what was happening.

Yuri: "I'm-- I'm alright Taec" tapping on Taecyeon shoulder gently. She then shook her head a little, and it helped her got back on balanced.

- "Ugh, that ride was absolutely bewildered" she added, before stepping to where YoonA and Nichkhun was sitting, and Taecyeon walked behind her.

YoonA: "Thanks to Khun, I'm completely dizzy Yul" rolling her eyes dizzily. Yuri looked at Nichkhun, who was feeling bad for his choice of ride, facing down on his feet.

Yuri: "I think I need a drink" she said suddenly. Taecyeon was about to replied that he wished to go and accompany Yuri to the store, but Nichkhun opened his mouth first.

Nichkhun: "Can I go along with you Yuri?" he immediately answered right after Yuri ended her sentence. 

Yuri: "Uh... well, come along" she responded happily. Nichkhun was too excited so he got on his feet and walked along with Yuri, leaving YoonA and Taecyeon standing there.

After Yuri and Nichkhun were out of sight, YoonA began her talk with Taecyeon privately.

YoonA: "Why didn't you tell her Taecyeon? I thought you're suppose to be the one who would go with Yuri?" slowly settled down on the yellow bench by the sidewalk. Taecyeon gave out a sigh before he could answer anything.

Taecyeon: "Didn't you notice? I was about to, when Nichkhun from nowhere jumped himself in" and sat beside YoonA, covering his mouth with his two hands, and breathed out. 

Then there was a long silent between the two. YoonA had nothing to share and address about, while Taecyeon was clueless on what to say. They just seated themselves on that bench and let time flew by.

Taecyeon: "You know Yoong, lately, have you had any weird thoughts about Nichkhun, since Yuri returned? I know it been about nearly a few days since Yuri returned home, but about Nichkhun, his reaction about it, always seem different and no so normal. It's like he completely changed for no reasons at all!" he finally opened his mouth to take his thoughts out. YoonA looked over to Taecyeon, and his glimpse was serious.

YoonA: "I get what you mean Taecyeon. Nichkhun changed somehow, but what about you? You were acting like you are parting away from Yuri. Your action was unlikely, compare to when you first met Yuri at the airport, when she came back!" 

Taecyeon: "Because everyone were telling me to not get Yuri into hating me, or else, my chance of helping her would like dust. I did really tried my best to not make mad at me. But Yoong ah, it was a very difficult thing for me to do. I can't really hold in my emotion for Yuri!!!" 

YoonA: "So that's why you been so quiet lately? Taec, listen to me. When people said not to get Yuri into hating you, they mean that you must so something so she would like you, not just stay in silent and hoping for her to like you."

Taecyeon: "But what should I do then? Since Nichkhun was like, already caught her heart before I did. Now, I'm suspicious that Nichkhun is trying to take Yuri away from me!" he added.

YoonA knew that reason behind it, but as it was told, Nichkhun asked her to keep it as a secret between him and her, she shouldn't just blurted it out like that so easily.

YoonA: "Uhm... I don't know Taec. Nichkhun might be too worry about Yuri so he that might explains the ways he act in front of Yul" trying to avoid the truth.

Taecyeon: "Well, I hope so. Because I don't want my friendship between him and me broke apart, if he really steal Yuri away from me" he ended his words by sighing.

KHUNRI'S PLACE...

Yuri: "Yummy!!" as she was gulping down some drink that she bought from the Drink Shop.

- "Are you sure you don't want some Khun? Say something before it's too late" winking at him cutely. 

Nichkhun looked at Yuri, and thought to himself 'Ya Yuri ah, I must say something before it's too late'. If he wished to know how Yuri was feeling toward him now, he must speak up, before Taecyeon stole her away again. At least, Nichkhun should find out, if Yuri like him or not. 

Nichkhun: "Uhm Yuri...." he gradually said and Yuri turned over him innocently.

Yuri: "Huhm?" while she was drinking.

Nichkhun: "I---" but he was interrupted by the water fountain, which suddenly bursted out water from its holes and now, it was also seem like raining all over.

Yuri: "WOAH!!" she screamed in excitement and jumped up and down on her feet. Thw water was moving in shape, creating a beautiful scenario. The water moved this way, then the other. Some were blasting lightly, while the other were rush out by water everywhere. Accidentally, the hose from one of them in the fountain blew out water on Nichkhun and Yuri's direction.

Random: "Ah! It's wetting me" someone yelled.

Due to fast thinking of Nichkhun, he instantly took out his jacket and covered up for Yuri, who was standing there in surprise, holding on into her drink on her hand. Nichkhun slowly put his hand over Yuri's shoulder and pulled her in toward his body. Yuri couldn't help but scooted in as Nichkhun pulled her in.

Yuri's heart was beating faster and faster. She put her hand over her heart and tried to calm herself down. She didn't really know why was it happening, how come she didn't really feel like getting away from the hug? Nichkhun, who was also shocked due to his action, but he was quite satisfied on what he just did. If it weren't because of the water splashing in toward them, then he wouldn't even dare to do this, he was too scare to do so.

Then he smiled to himself before Yuri broke the hug apart. She was blushing, and Nichkhun could see her cheek was getting pinker and pinker. She didn't face Nichkhun face to face but only said quietly at him, while examined the ground.

Yuri: "Uhm... thanks--- thank you for covering--me--uhm Khun" she sounded bubbly. 

Nichkhun: "Uhm, no problem Yuri ah, what is a friend for, hehe" scratching his head. What did he just said, a friend? Nichkhun didn't get any replies from Yuri, so he decided to just confessed. No matter if Yuri accepted him or not, he just got to tell her, at least once.

- "Yuri ah" putting hand over on Yuri's shoulders. Yuri was startled but she got to look up. 'What is Nichkhun planning to do' she thought.

TAECYEON AND YOONA'S PLACE...

There were a long silent between two of them since Yuri left with Nichkhun. Then Taecyeon, feeling a little worry, wondering why did it take Yuri and Nichkhun so long, just only for buying a simple drink.

Taecyeon: "Let's go YoonA. Let's go find Yuri and Khun. I wonder why do they took so long" standing up and straighten up his shirt. 

YoonA: "What if...what if Khun and Yul come back after we left Taec?" she asked, had not stand up yet. 'Is Taecyeon being overacting or is he right about Nichkhun and Yuri taking so long to come back' she thought.

Taecyeon: "I don't know, but just let's go and find them." and walked slowlyy away. YoonA had no more choice to choose from, so she just agreed and followed Taecyeon, to wherever they think Yuri might be stopping at for a drink.

BACK TO KHUNRI...

Yuri: "What--what is it-- Khun?" she nervously said, because this was the first time Nichkhun ever made a serious face in front of her, since she returned. 

Nichkhun: "I don't know if I should tell you or not. But I know that if I tell you, you might be mad at me, but if I don't, then my heart would be all, uh, I don't know, but it would feel all weird and stuff Yuri ah!". After that, Yuri just gave Nichkhun and blank stare.

- "I like you!" he said. Yuri was froze and unable to reply. Did he just confessed that, he liked her?

- "I been liking you ever since I met you, when you left for the US, before the accident, even before you and Taecyeon were together". It was a pretty long time ago, and how amazing it was, to see that Nichkhun still kept that to himself and still after Yuri.

Yuri: "I--I--I" as she was like at the end of a clift, not knowing what to say. 

Nichkhun: "I don't know who you're in love with right now, but to get this weight off my back, I need to say so. I lost my first chance to confessed to you back then, now that the world gave me a second chance, I want to make it the best I can. Even if you don't accept me, because you might remember and like Taec already, I don't mind. I'll just hope you'll be happy with him, and don't get into an accident like that ever again"

Yuri: "Nichkhun-ah, I--" but she was stopped by his hand over on her lips.

Nichkhun: "No need to say any further, I guess this is the best I can do, as the second chance I got. Well, just forget about what I just told you, and meet the guys" lowering his hand away from Yuri's lips and turned away.

- "Taecyeon is a really good guy, you might want to be back with him" before he took a step forward, away from Yuri's spot.

TAECYEON AND YOONA...

Taecyeon: "Where could these two be?" worrying for what Nichkhun might be doing to Yuri. He knew that it was right to judge his bestfriend, but as Nichkhun told him before Yuri liked him back then, Nichkhun loved Yuri too, and now, his inner might rose and took action.

YoonA: "Don't worry Taec, Khun and Yul probably just took a rest somewhere before they are going back". But too late, after YoonA finished her sentence, Taecyeon yelled out.

Taecyeon: "Look, I saw them. I guess they were just looking at the fountain over there" pointing over to where Yuri and Nichkhun was at, beside the fence, in relieve that nothing bad had happen. Maybe Nichkhun had forget about Yuri already.

However, Taecyeon was there in the wrong time, it was too early to conclude, before he saw with his own eyes, Yuri, was reaching her hands toward Nichkhun's wrist. YoonA, who also spotted it too, was amazed. 

KHUNRI PLUS TAECYEON AND YOONA...

Yuri just grabbed Nichkhun by his wrist, before he could step any further, away from her. Her expression had changed, and the moment was intense. While herself and Nichkhun didn't even notice, that YoonA and Taecyeon were looking at them, to see what would happen next between them.

Yuri: "You like me ever since, are you serious?" she remarked at Nichkhun. She never knew that someone would be still chasing after her for that long. It was like nearly 2 years, and years were not a short time to her.

Nichkhun didn't even turned back and faced Yuri for a moment there, but just looked up at the sky above him, which was blue and beautiful, when he was imagining as dark and red.

Nichkhun: "Why do you even bother to ask Yuri?" trying to disguised himself as cold as possible for some reasons.

Yuri: "Don't act like that in front of me Nichkhun ah, because, now that I realized about it, I-- like you too" and slowly wrapped her hands around Nichkhun, giving him a warmth and joyful hug calmly. It was so calm that Nichkhun was in astonishment. Yuri just mentioned, she liked him too?

Nichkhun: "What-- what-- did you say, you like me too?" standing there like a statue. 

Over on where Taecyeon and YoonA were locating, they saw everything. Every single details were now stored right in Taecyeon's eyes. YoonA, who was usually didn't feel like crying in front of anyone, was now, wanting to burst out into tears. Because of her stupid development for Nichkhun, now, she didn't even know what to do, or even control herself anymore. Why did she have to have feeling toward such a guy? But the one who was the most serious and scary looking was Taecyeon. Anyone could see the fierceful thoughts inside him. 

At first, he thought Nichkhun was his bestfriend, and the thing that Nichkhun really knew was how Taecyeon felt toward Yuri, the one who changed him, the one who he deeply fell in love with. Taecyeon never thought of Nichkhun, one day, would steal his precious away. Especially now that Yuri had completely forgot who everyone was, it was even more easier for Nichkhun to steal her heart away in a snap.

Yuri: "I like you too Nichkhun, didn't you hear?" she repeated herself quietly, and smiled to herself.

Nichkhun: "Really? But what about Taecyeon? You know what you and Taecyeon were once lovers. Didn't you try imagine how he would react if you say, that you like him no more?" he asked hesitantly.

Yuri: "You told yourself, it was 'ONCE' me and Taec were lovers, not right now. The one who I chose for myself is you. And the rest, is just the past" 

Without further discussion, Nichkhun immediately replied Yuri's hug and embraced her toward him. This was the best moment ever in his life! When Nichkhun was enjoying the moment that he wished to be in since he met Yuri, someone grabbed his by the colar and pulled him aside. Nichkhun saw a girl was standing beside Yuri, shocking, which was YoonA.

Taecyeon: "AISH!! THIS FREAK!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH?!" a loud scream coming from Taecyeon. Everyone walking around was glancing over to Taecyeon, but he ignored.

YoonA: "Taecyeon ah! CALM DOWN". YoonA managed to keep Taecyeon down, while she was insane about what she just saw between Yuri and Nichkhun. 

Yuri: "Nichkhun ah!!" Yuri yelled. Taecyeon looked back at Yuri angrily, at her expression, the caring expression that was overaged. Taecyeon grew even more furious and resulted in punching his own bestfriend, while Nichkhun wasn't fighting back, since he knew this was what Taecyeon would do ahead of time.

Nichkhun felt on the ground, touching his cheek, which was all red. Yuri tried to ran toward him, but YoonA pulled Yuri back in case Yuri would do something even worst, and made Taecyeon become even madder.

YoonA: "Yuri ah! What are you thinking about? Don't you remember how you love Taecyeon? But--But why did you hug Nichkhun earlier Yul?" asking a question that she could of guess the answer.

Yuri: "I like Nichkhun YoonA ah. I like him, and not Taecyeon anymore Yoong" still struggling to be able to run toward Nichkhun.

YoonA: "What about your past? What if you remember who Taecyeon really is? Won't you hurt Nichkhun then Yul?" but YoonA wasn't strong enough to stop Yuri. Yuri was already beside Nichkhun.

Yuri: "Are you okay Nichkhun?" feeling all nervous about the bruise on Nichkhun's face. But what surprised her more was how Nichkhun didn't react against Taecyeon's action. Was Nichkhun trying to save energy or something? Or maybe don't want to be a bad and violent guy in front of her?

Taecyeon stared at what Yuri was doing. Every move she made at Nichkhun, the more fierce and madness gained inside his heart and body.  How could Yuri do this in front of him? Did Yuri already forgot who he really was, and no long in love with him? What should he do? But without thinking anymore, he pulled Yuri away from Nichkhun forcefully. This was the strongest thing Taecyeon ever done to Yuri.

Yuri: "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she yelled back at Taecyeon, holding her wrist, which was a little hurt due to Taecyeon's strong grabbing skill.

Taecyeon: "You can't you do this to me Yuri ah. You just can't with my own BESTFRIEND!!!!" pointing his finger at Nichkhun, who was still sat on the ground. 

Yuri: "You are not my boss!! I can do whatever I want Taec. I don't care about the past, because right now is present. And you know what, I finally know that you're more violent and impatient than I thought." lowing down her voice little by little.

- "I hate you Taec. Don't ever face me again" she stopped as Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and YoonA were all looking at her anxiously. She hate Taecyeon?

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I hope this might be the moment Khunri's shippers been waiting for. But Taecyul's fans might be a bit surprise? Well, I hope you will still be tuning in for story as it progresses.

P.S Thanks Sherioka @ Purple Sashiins for the new wonderful poster!