First Stage

A Boy and A Girl

Yuri tapped on Taecyeon's shoulder several times but Taecyeon wouldn't budge. They had already arrived home, and how was Yuri suppose to do, when there was a soaked guy, sleeping inside the car and didn't even open his eyes. Yuri really wanted to go in, since today was something that really exhausted her.

Yuri: "Aish this guy, do you want me to carry you in or what" she mumbling by herself. Yuri didn't know what to do, if she left Taecyeon here alone, then he might get sick next morning, but she couldn't possibly take him inside.

- "YAH!! WAKE UP" Yuri screamed as she was losing her patient. Taecyeon moved his head slightly and gently opened his eyes.

- "Yah, we are home, get inside now. I can't sit in this car all night you know" Yuri complained.

Taecyeon: "Oh alright" he answered weakly. Such a strong and tough guy like him, was getting sick, but he tried not to make Yuri noticed. Taecyeon pretend to walk inside probably, like a man, but somehow, his legs were all shaky.

Yuri: "Can you even walk?" she asked while she was examining Taecyeon's gestures. She knew that he couldn't go inside by himself. Yuri gave a sigh before she closed the car's door.

She stepped beside Taecyeon and told him to hold onto her shoulders, at least she could help escorting him in. By the way Taecyeon looked, Yuri could assume that before he could get into the house, he would fall on the ground already. Taecyeon didn't want to make Yuri think that his body was feeble so he tried to refuse her help, even though that it was very rare for Yuri to help him like that. He wanted to let her see that he could protect her, not the other way around. 

Yuri just ignored Taecyeon's reaction. By the time Yuri got Taecyeon into his room, her energies were all drowned. Taecyeon was very heavy, and for a normal lady like her, he was a gigant. 

She touched his forehead, and it was hot! 

Yuri: "He must be sick already, because of that water thingy" feeling a little worry. Well, it was probably was of her that Taecyeon chose to show it to her, and because of that, he got all wet and ended up getting sick like this.

Feeling somehow responsible, Yuri walked downstairs and grabbed herself a towel and a bowl of cool water. She placed it next to Taecyeon's bed and soaked the towel inside the cool water. Yuri then put it on Taecyeon's forehead and that maybe the best she could do.

Looking at Taecyeon, Yuri somehow sensed a warm feeling. She knew that Taecyeon was someone who she used to love the most, since everyone said so. She even left Korea so Taecyeon wouldn't find out her illness and be all sad about it. However, she had no clues why when she returned, she felt nothing toward Taecyeon. The only thing she could remember was that strange reaction. She felt no closer or anything, but it was just weird. Maybe it was because of her memory lost, Yuri thought.

Yuri: "I wonder what will happen if I recall my past." said Yuri. That question was the thing that she been wondering about. What will happen...

Maid: "Miss Yuri, are you in your room?" Yuri heard one of her maid's voice, bouncing from outside. Yuri stepped outside from Taecyeon to check what happen.

Yuri: "I'm right here" as she opened Taecyeon's door, seeing one of her maids was knocking on her room's door. 

Maid: "Miss Yuri, I'm just here to tell you that Mr. and Mrs. Kwon just went out today for some kind of business trip. They asked me where you and Mr. Taecyeon today and I answered them that you and him went out together today. They seem pretty happy about it. Then Mr. Kwon asked me to inform that their away trip will be about 2 or 3 weeks. And since they heard that you and Mr. Taecyeon went out today, they thought that you would be safe home for such a long time like that." she said kindly.

Yuri: "2 or 3 weeks huh? Why so long. Oh well anyway, thank you. I'm not a little girl so taking care of myself isn't a problem." she smiled.

Maid: "Oh and what are you doing in Mr. Taecyeon's room Miss Yuri? Did something happened today?" the maid remarked. 

Yuri: "Anio, this guy got himself sick today and I have to take care of him." answered Yuri.

Maid: "Chinja? However, if he found out that you were taking care of him when he was sick, then he must of very happy, don't you think Miss Yuri? And to me, Mr. Taecyeon is a very nice guy. Before you and the boss left for America, I can still remember those days that you and him were sticking together. Too bad that you don't recall anything now, but I believe you will Miss."

Yuri: "I don't know about that, since that I have no feeling toward him right now" she said while she turned her head back to where Taecyeon was sleeping. Recalling something wasn't a simple thing.

Maid: "This is like the same thing that happen before love Miss. Don't you remember that before you and Mr. Taecyeon became a couple, you really hated him for his bossy personality and naughty actions. It was a sudden surprise when I heard you say that I like him."

Yuri: "Life is so unpredictable."

Maid: "Just think that this is you guys second beginning. But I need to take care of the household now Miss, good night" walking back down and toward the kitchen. 

Yuri: "Second beginning?" Yuri mumbled. Could this be possible?

NEXT MORNING...

Yuri yawned after she sat up from her bed. It was nearly the time for school, and Yuri suddenly remembered that Taecyeon was sick. She wondered if he could go to school today or not, so she stood up from her hed and jumped straight into her restroom. 

She brushed her teeth first then wash her face. Immediately, Yuri talked toward Taecyeon's room, facing hers. Yuri gently opened the door and saw Taecyeon, was still fast asleep. She came nearer and checked his temperature, and it was still the same as last night. This fever was worst than she thought.

Taecyeon: "Yuri?" asked Taecyeon as he opened his eyes, but not fully. His voice was weak.

Yuri: "Can you go to school today?" she replied to Taecyeon. Taecyeon of course nodded, but Yuri knew that he must be joking. 

- "Yah, you're sick you know. Your fever lasted from last night until now, but it seem like it isn't get any better. You should stay home today and rest yourself" grabbing Taecyeon's blanket and covered him up.

Since Taecyeon was weak to say anything, so he just listened to what Yuri said.

AT SCHOOL...

SooYoung: "Eh Yuri, where did Taecyeon go?" bugging Yuri one sentence after another, holding her sandwich, again, early in the morning. 

Yuri: "He's at home right now, he got sick yesterday and since his fever is still high this morning, so I told him to just stay home and not to bother about school. There are a bunch of maids and people at home so I guess they can take care of him, just fine" she explained.

Fany: "Taecyeon is sick? Why?" she asked.

Yuri: "He got wet at his dad's newly built mall yesterday" Yuri answered.

Sica: "A mall? Woah!! But why did he got wet? Did you threw a whole bucket of cold water on his head?" she halfly joke.

Yuri: "Yah, I'm not a bad person. He just got wet, that was all, for being dorky and all" replied Yuri.

YoonA: "I hope he got well soon then" as the other were nodding in agreement. 

One minute later, the bell rang for the first class of the day. Yuri said goodbye to the girls and stepped straight to class with her pile of books on her hand. Even though her first class was dancing, but because the teacher was doing a special review so all those books on tips and stuff were what Yuri supposed to have. 

Yuri: "It's so heav---" but before she could finished it, she bumped into someone. Yuri thought it was a guy and feel kind of familiar. She was on the floor, then Yuri tried to grabbed her books as fast as she could, so she wouldn't be late for class. 

???: "Sorry" as reached down and helped Yuri picked up her books. Yuri thought the voice was very familiar so she decided to take a good look at whoever bumped into her, and for such a small world, that someone was Nichkhun. It been 2 nights and 1 day since the time Nichkhun hurted her, like crazy.

- "Are you okay Yuri?" Nichkhun asked. It was fate that both met again in such a situation like this. Nichkhun felt very bad about hurting Yuri too.

Yuri: "I'm fine. No need to worry. Do you mind move to another side so I can pass through, thank you!" Yuri boldly said, without any feeling in it, and cold. The person who she hated the most right now was Nichkhun, not Taecyeon anymore. 

Nichkhun: "Are you still mad at me?" he asked.

Yuri: "I don't have time to stay mad at you, do you understand?" she yelled. 

Nichkhun understood, it was hit fault so he couldn't blame anyone for that. Holding onto one of the books Yuri dropped, he carefully handed it to Yuri, and as expected, Yuri coldly grabbed it. 

Yuri: "Why do I have to see that guy again, aish such a small place" walking away but murmuring. On the outside, it was uncomfortable to face Nichkhun, but on the inside, Yuri had no ideas how she felt.

AFTERSCHOOL AT HOME...

Yuri put her bag down on the table in her room along with her pile of dance books, in a cranky mood. Today, was not her day. For one reason, Yuri had to face Nichkhun, and for the second reason, the couple dance thing that her teacher announced a few days ago, which was supposed to be ready in 2 months, had no decreased to only 1 week due to problems.

Flashback

Teacher: "Okay students, settle down in your seats right now. I know that you don't feel good since today, I made you guys bring a pile of heavy books like this, but because our school has new plans for dance classes on our campus so please bare with it. Because of that, it caused our couple dance project to shrink shorter, with only 1 week to do so." the teacher announced.

All the students changed their expressions right now with their confused fance. From a 2 months project into a 1 week project was a very short time. Some students might not even started it yet!

Yuri: "What the heck" biting her lower lips.

Teacher: "I'll just grade your project easier, so don't worry about it. Try your best and you got yourself at least a B in your pocket. Adding something cool will help you, but you need to practice it well though. I'll consider the grade on your project if you did it well, and who knows, an A will be too easy!" smiled the teacher, teasingly. 

All Yuri's classmates just ignored their teacher and groaned in disappointment. Too bad that they didn't know that Yuri was the one that was stressing more than they did. 1 week, how impossible Yuri thought.

End of Flashback

Yuri had no time to think and stress about the time she bumped into Nichkhun anymore, and just went straight into Taecyeon for tell him about the change. They must at least came up with something for the project or else it would be a flop in the end.

Yuri: "Yah Taecyeon ah! You need to get up now and think about the project already!!" screaming as she marched toward the door, looking for the sick Taecyeon.

She was surprised to see Taecyeon was all better and doing some exercises already.

Yuri: "Did--did you get better already?" she asked while examined him. It was like a miracle to see him all active now and compare to the early morning, when he was down and couldn't move himself.

- "Did my maids do something to you?" Yuri wondered in her dorky voice, widen her eyes. Taecyeon just smiled.

Taecyeon: "That is me for you! I'm all better now, can't you see?! And what are you yelling about out there?" stretching his arms naturally.

Yuri: "Ohh, it was just our dance teacher! Do you remember the project which she told that to be due by 2 months? You do don;t you?! She just told the class today that it won't be 2 months anymore, but only 1 week. Isn't that impossible, do you think? You do don't you! We need to get practice already!" Taecyeon looked at Yuri, the impatient Yuri that he saw for the very first time. Yuri ready changed, alot.

- "Yah, why don't you answer me!" Yuri questioned Taecyeon, whom didn't say anything.

Taecyeon: "You answered most of the questions you asked me didn't you. About that practice, well of course we need to get ready, but the problem is that I have no ideas how" he complained.

Yuri: "Use your head! We must collect some ideas by tonight, we must, arasso?" Yuri ended. Taecyeon was confused whether what Yuri just said was a complain to stress him out or was it an encouragement for him to work hard. However, he was fine though, since Yuri didn't said anything about working together with him and that was all he needed.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I'll try to update this as fast as I can. Please comment and stay update with me :D! And to tell you a clue that this story is near ...