First Sight!

A Boy and A Girl

 

It's a very rainy day in the city of Seoul. Everyone is just hiding inside their houses, or just enjoying themselves in some coffee shops near by. Except, Yuri, a 22 years old girl who is very nice girl, sudden bumps into this tough gentleman, named Taecyeon while both are just running down in opposite directions hiding under their hands.

Boom, Yuri and Taecyeon both hit each other and fall to the wet ground. Yuri is wearing a simple outfit: a pair of nice black jean, and a blouse. She's holding her pink purse and wearing a thick furry jacket.

Yuri: "Ouch!"

Taecyeon: "Geez, who is this that hit me?"

- "You didn't watch where are you going or something, man!" 

- "Now, I'm wet and dirty, arg"

Yuri: "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to, I was just in a--"

Taecyeon: "Okay okay, just because you're a lady, I will just let you go this time"

Yuri: "Thank you, I will late to my appointment so thanks for your understanding"

Then Taecyeon slowly gets up, and just let Yuri runs away to whereever she said she is going to. After that, he spotted something on the ground, it's something that really unusual looking, oh, it's a white Iphone4, covered with a cute case.

Taecyeon: "Oo, a cute looking Iphone4 she got here. And what with these extra ears at the top? Do they help her hear thing better or something?"

- "Designs these days are so weird!"

- "Oh, and la--"

He was about to call Yuri back so he can return the phone, but she was no where in sight. Then Taecyeon thought to himself.

Taecyeon: "Should I keep it, sell it, or just wait until we meet again so I can return it?"

- "Ugh, I'll maybe keep it for about the most the 3 weeks, and if we're lucky enough, then we'll meet and then I'll return!"

- "But... if we won't, then this baby is all mine!"

He laugh as look at the phone and then suddenly notice that it's still raining. So he ran to the nearby hiding place, and just takes a small peek into the phone Yuri dropped. He touches the screen and said:

Taecyeon: "Oh what do you have here, lucky me, there's no passcode, hahaha"

He then went deeper through the phone, and looked through some pictures. He saw a bunch of selcas Yuri took and laugh to himself. Then due to his curiousity, he looked through the messages. Then he found out that, the girl he bumped into is name Yuri, Kwon Yuri.

Taecyeon: "Oh, this little chick is Yuri eh? Kwon Yuri? Nice name there"

After awhile, tired of playing around through the phone, Taecyeon picked up a call from his friend, the one who he's suppose to meet before he bumped into Yuri. Nichkhun is the friend's name.

Nichkhun: "Where the heck did you go dude?"

- "We been waiting for you here like ages!" "You meet something cool or something?"

Taecyeon: "You wouldn't believe it, even if I tell you"

- "Just wait, I'll be there real quick and tell you man, hehehe"

Nichkhun: "Looking fun, I can't wait, just hurry"

Then Taecyeon took off, and while that, Yuri had already arrive at her appointment. Her appointment is just a small fun day hanging out, with her bestfriend, YoonA, and Jessica, Tiffany, and Sooyoung. Suddenly, Yuri yelled

Yuri: "Ah, I lost my phone!!!!!"

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Just a short intro, for you all before subscribing.  

Please also leave a comment if you like too. And remember, if you like it, please come back the next day, because I'll be updating very soon.