Why a Date?

A Boy and A Girl

Taecyeon turned around

Taecyeon: "Oh no, but I think she's the one who bumped into me!"

Nichkhun: "You mean that girl over there, you're looking at?"

Taecyeon: "Uh huh, and aw, I got to give the phone back" replied in disappointment.

Nichkhun: "You're wealthy enough to buy a new one, geez"

Taecyeon: "I know, but I don't know why I like this thing better"

Nichkhun: "Crazy eh?" 

- "Just go and return to her and ta dah, you're finish, being a gentleman for the first time by returning this might make you even cooler" joked.

Taecyeon: "Great thinking..."

Nichkhun: "But she isn't ugly eh?" pushed Taecyeon shoulder and leaved

Taecyeon: "This dude, and hehehe, she's not bad, not bad"

Then Taecyeon slowly approached Yuri to return but he saw her and her friends just talking there for a moment then Yuri just left for some air outside.

Yuri: "I'm too tired and this place is crowded, I'll go outside to refresh myself okay?"

YoonA: "Sure, but be careful out there, and remember, we are just over here guarding Sooyoung with those food and jst enjoying ourself too, so when you're done, come back and join us!"

Yuri: "Yea, okay" then she left out the door.

Taecyeon saw Yuri left going outside alone so he said to himself that now is the time  to come and return the phone. Yuri sat outside on the bench, and just looking up the stars. Taecyeon walked near by and let out his voice.

Taecyeon: "Hey girl, why so lonely?" "May I join ya?"

Yuri: "Who are you, get out!"

Taecyeon: "Oh, look like you don't remember me huh?

Yuri: "you?" Yuri became confused.

- "I think I know you, but then I don't think so"

Taecyeon: "Why you got a bad memory there, don't ya?"

Yuri jerked her face and move herself away to a different direction.

Taecyeon: "Okay okay okay. I'll tell you. Here" giving her the phone she dropped.

Yuri looked in surprise and claimed her phone back, confusing...

Yuri: "So I was right! You are the one who bumped me, then stole my phone--"

Taecyeon: "Wait wait wait wait... what?"

Yuri: "You jerk, stole it, then returning it huh?"

Taecyeon: "What's wrong with you?"

- "I just found it after getting up, and now, you're bashing me about me bring bad and stole it?" 

- "Girls..."

Taecyeon madly sat down next to Yuri and it became silent. Yuri told him to go away, but Taecyeon just frozed there. Then he suddenly turn and look at Yuri in the face, and surprisingly thought "Woah, pretty girl"

Yuri: "What you jerk?" "Move your face away from me"

Taecyeon after that stood up and replied.

Taecyeon: "Eh eh eh, you haven't say Thank You and now calling me jerk?"

Yuri: "No way I'm thanking you!"

Taecyeon: "Huhm, then you won't eh?"

Yuri: "I won't I won't I won't!!!!"

Taecyeon: "If you won't, then you have to repay me another way. In 1,2,3, if you won't say thank you then I'll make you repay me in another way"

- "1, 2,..."

Yuri sat there silently like that statue and Taecyeon smiled to himself.

- "3!"

Taecyeon: "Hahaha, you will be regretting girl. Okay, so if you won't say hello, then you'll have to go on a date with me, tomorrow then!"

Yuri: "WHAT?" "With a guy like you?"

- "No way, I won't!"

Taecyeon then grabbed Yuri's hands and pulled her toward his and making her hugging him. 

Taecyeon: "No no no, why did you hug me without permission?"

Yuri fought her way out from that hug and yelled

Yuri: "You bastard, you hug me, not me hug you!"

Taecyeon: "Imma go tell everyone, that you hug me without permission, if you won't go on a date with me..."

- "No one will believe you, because you see before, every girl just couldn't keep their eyes off us, so no one will ever believe you, and thought you're the same as them"

Yuri: "But but but--"

Taecyeon: "No but. Yes or No?" "Yes is the better choice, so you won't be teasing around, and getting hate!"

Yuri: "Okay okay fine, I'll." madly expressed and with some confusing.

Taecyeon jerked himself around, and laughed. Before he left, he whispered to Yuri's ear

Taecyeon: "Because I like you girl, you're pretty...ahahahaha!" as he put a piece of paper on Yuri's hand and dancing as he made his way inside the party.

Yuri: "Why this jerk? Ugh, a freak..."

Yuri stomped herself inside toward the food table, see Sooyoung just filling herself with chickens, cupcakes and a bunch of drink. Then Jessica greeted her. 

Sica: "Hey Yul, why so long?"

Yuri: "You remember the guy who I bumped?"

Sica: Yep"

Yuri: "He's here. And YoonA, that guy I pointed out before, he's the one!"

YoonA: "Really?"

Yuri: "Ya, and while I was outside, he return my phone, then make me say Thank You, but he stole it you know, so I won't and he make me go on a date with him tomorrow. I said I won't then he suddenly hug me, and said that I hug him first. Then I said I didn't and he said try telling, no one will believe me because all the girls just couldn't keep their eyes off him and stuff. Now, I'm stuck with him!!!!"

- "And you know, by the way he looks, he is a very naughty guy!" Yuri grumped.

All just too shocked and frozed.

All: "A DATE?" 

While the girls are shocked about what Yuri just said, on the other side, there's Taecyeon with the rest.

Taecyeon: "Hey Nichkhun, that girl agree to go on date with me tomorrow!"

Nichkhun: "Really?"

Taecyeon then expained what he did and all the boys just laugh.

Wooyoung: "You player!" as he joked.

Junsu: "Lucky, I saw her and he's y you know!!!" 

Taecyeon: "I know boys"

Chansung: "You really like her?"

Taecyeon: "Nope, just playing. And I don't know. You know me, I never liked anyone for real"

All: "We know, you naughty boy"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Another chapter! Thank you for reading guys.

Please leave a comment too, thanks.