I'm Sorry!

A Boy and A Girl

Nichkhun was very surprised to see Taecyeon was the one to arrive and picked him up. And so did Taecyeon, was shocked to see Nichkhun was actively sitting on the stool. Then he thought that maybe YoonA was setting them up for this meeting, too bad at first he thought Nichkhun wasn't well and was sorry and worried about Nichkhun being drunk. But if he knew that Nichkhun was fine then he wouldn't of come.

Taecyeon: "Ah I see, you're not drunk. But I wondered why did Yoong told me you were. Strange!" he said while putting his hands inside his pockets, standing there coldly and not in a friendly tone.

Nichkhun: "Did YoonA called you here to pick me up?" facing away since he didn't want to look at Taecyeon's hostile expression, although he knew the reason for his bestfriend's strange mood.

Taecyeon: "Huhm, ya so what? Did you lied about being drunk and put up an act in front of YoonA and she believed that you're drunk? Then you planned ahead and let her call me to come here, and you got something to do with me? Just like you been putting an act in front of me ever since and now you got an opportunity to steal Yuri away FROM ME!!" he bitterly yelled at Nichkhun and Nichkhun could hear Taecyeon's wrist was making a cracking sound. So Nichkhun tried to calm himself down before he became too emotional and couldn't take Taecyeon's words anymore.

Nichkhun: "Scream at me all you want. Yah here, go ahead. Let out your feeling and I'll take it all for you. Go ahead!!" turning himself toward Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "You think I can't this rascal! You think that me and you used to be friends and now I can't do anything to you huh? Alright, I'll teach you a lesson today, --buddy!" biting his lips while taking Nichkhun's shirt collar and dragged him outside, proceeding to the vacant park near the bar. Nichkhun who was still holding in, let Taecyeon exploded all he wanted.

VACANT PARK...

Taecyeon let go of Nichkhun's collar and pushed him down on the grass then he was breathing toughly since dragging a man wasn't an easy job. He was ready for a punch so his anger wouldn't linger around his heart again.

Taecyeon: "Jerk, you took Yuri away from me eh?" giving a hard punch right at Nichkhun's stomach while he was holding on Nichkhun's shirt so he would fall down after the hit. 

- "But don't worry, now that I'm living under the same roof as Yuri, I will definitely get her back for myself from you!" continued on punching right at Nichkhun's right cheek. Nichkhun was very hurt because of the fight, but he could do nothing better than just let Taecyeon hit him. Because his anger was not a normal one, so giving Taecyeon a chance to express his anger might be a good idea so he wouldn't feel heavy again.

Taecyeon saw Nichkhun dropped on the grass helplessly while he was grinding his teeth tightly. He knew that Nichkhun was hurt but he was still mad for what Nichkhun did. Even though him and Nichkhun were bestfriend but seeing his own bestfriend carried his girlfriend away was too much for anyone to handle. 

Taecyeon: "What is wrong with you, you don't fight back? I thought that you would fight back at me for what I did to you a moment ago but you are just laying your back on the ground without defensing yourself?" he breathed tiredly. Who knew hitting someone was so tiring.

Nichkhun: "Do you feel better now Taec?" holding on his stomach as he reached up his way up and in a sitting position. He could feel the pain rushing inside his body and maybe his bones were breaking apart. That was a tough fight.

Taecyeon: "Eh? Better? Ani" he said.

Nichkhun: "But before that, I want to tell you something. It is not like I'm scare of getting hit, but this is something very important and you might want to know. Something that is related to Yuri." Nichkhun explained. Taecyeon showed his curiosity but he was acting like he didn't care, although Nichkhun could tell that Taecyeon was making it too obvious.

- "You want to know don't you? I know you for a very long time so don't act like you don't care. However, I'll tell it anyway, no matter if you do care or not. ---it was Yuri's dad, who wanted me to stay away from Yuri" he ended his sentence gloomily. 

Taecyeon: "What so good about that? I already know it, that he doesn't want Yuri to be with you. Nothing so new about that to me, but I could of guess that you denied his favor and walked away. Am I right or am I wrong?" looking away at the sky, looking at the moon and stars circling the darkness and the lights around the street. Nichkhun's 'important' speech wasn't interest him, since he already knew it.

Nichkhun: "You're wrong, and it isn't like something you have already know.  I accepted his asking and you should be happy about it you know" he said quietly. It made him feel sad and depress whenever he had to mention that time Mr. Kwon talk with him.

Taecyeon: "You do? Why is that?" changing his looking direction and asked Nichkhun face to face. What made him question himself was why would Nichkhun accepted to stay away from Yuri when he just got a chance to be with her? If he accept it, then why did he bother telling Yuri that he liked her and took her away?

Nichkhun: "Sit down here" showing to a space beside him. Taecyeon slowly walked over and settled himself down on where Nichkhun asked him to sit. Nichkhun actually felt a bit better when he saw Taecyeon wasn't mad at him like before.

- "I'm sorry for stealing Yuri from you Taecyeon ah" he added.

Taecyeon: "Are you sick today? What is wrong with you? First, you let me hit you that hard without fighting back, and now you told me that Yuri's dad asked you to stay away from his daughter and you actually accepted his request? Are you going away for ARE YOU GOING TO DIE SOON?" he exclaimed. This might be true because from what he saw in movies, when someone was acting unlike themselves, it could mean that they were dieing soon so they wanted to do something good before they were gone to heaven.

Nichkhun: "What are you talking about? Why would I die when I'm a healthy man?" he punched Taecyeon on the shoulder. Their friendship was actually improving. So unbelievable when after something very serious happened between them.

Taecyeon: "Then why would you want to stay away from Yuri? Aren't you in love with Yuri, like alot? So that's why you took her away?" he remarked.

Nichkhun: "To tell you the truth, I don't really want to part away from her, but it was because Mr. Kwon was so sincere about it, and I think that denying such a request is rude. They are adults so they must got some reasons behind their talk, I guess. And as you can see, the way you were acting earlier was like madness. If I continue this, then you will even be..you know. I don't want our friendship to fade you know" he replied with his truth feeling from the bottom of his heart.

Taecyeon: "So you sacrafice yourself?" he was touched because of someone would do such an amazing thing for him.

Nichkhun: "I guess me and Yuri aren't made for each other. If we continue on, we won't get anywhere anyway since her families and friends are so against it. It hurts you know, but I think it would heal. You and Yuri would match better than me" his words flew out within the air. Nichkhun didn't know if the things he were saying were really right or wrong, because he just blurted out randomly. He wasn't sure if in the future, his heart would heal or not, but the thing he was worrying now was how to tell Yuri about it. 'Will she be shocked?' he thought.

Taecyeon: "Did you tell Yuri yet? I guess not? So that was why you were in the bar eh? But how will you tell her Nichkhun?" asked Taecyeon.

Nichkhun: "I don't really know anything beyond this point. All I know was to just drink all I want instead of thinking about what will I do to Yuri. However, I don't want to tell her straight in very details like 'your father told us to break up and I accepted' or 'let stay away from each other' or anything like that. You know that a girl's heart is always the weakness. I want to leave in peace though."

Taecyeon: "Do you want me to help you or anything?" offering some help.

Nichkhun: "Thanks but no thanks. I just want to do it myself and one thing very important. Don't ever tell Yuri anything because it's my responsibility. I don't want to harm her so I'll do it. Please keep this to yourself and don't tell her anything, please Taec?" begging for privacy and Taecyeon sure agreed to.

Taecyeon: "But thank you for kindness and sacrafice your love. I know that it isn't easy, bestfriend!" he smiled pleasantly. Their friendship was now back to normal and no one was mad at anyone anymore.

Nichkhun: "I hope that you and Yuri will be happy. Although I'm all sad, but at least I got to spend a day with her today, at least some memories are saved. And try to bring her memories back quickly, the faster her memories return, the less she would be hurt when I left her." 

Taecyeon nodded and was thanksful for having a good friend like Nichkhun here. At first, he thought Nichkhun was being greedy, but at the end, Taecyeon realized that Nichkhun didn't do anything on purpose and he was a really amazing guy. If some girl ever in the future get hooked up with Nichkhun, then she would be the luckiest girl on Earth, except for Yuri because Yuri wasn't meant for Nichkhun.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL...

Mr. Kwon early in the morning, when it was time for school, he asked the driver to take both Yuri and Taecyeon since they were going to the same university. Taecyeon, who was very happy about it, was sitting in the same car with someone who was acting heartless, Yuri.

Driver: "Have a good school day Ms. Yuri and Mr. Taecyeon" the driver said politely and respectively to Yuri and Taecyeon. Yuri just smiled at the driver while Taecyeon thanksfully waved goodbye. 

Taecyeon: "What class do you have first today Yuri?" asked Taecyeon.

Yuri: "Dancing, why do you want to know?" looking through her new schedule. This was the first time Yuri attended school ever since the time she stayed in the hospital because of the car accident and when she left for the US. Yuri felt the friendly atmosphere of the school somehow, so she guessed that the memories she had at school weren't forgotten.

Taecyeon: "Nothing, but only because you're having the same class as me" he giggled. Yuri was shocked, so she pulled Taecyeon's schedule and compared it to hers. Theirs were nothing different but only 4 classes. Taecyeon got dance class in first, plus english last, which was written on Yuri's schedule too. 

Yuri: "Aishh, I can't help it anyway. It was the school's choice so I might of ignore" as she walked faster, leaving Taecyeon a few steps behind when Yuri saw SNSD were standing inside the campus talking.

- "Hi guys!" she said while she made her way and into the circle of the girls. Taecyeon didn't feel that dissappointed anymore because probably he was used to Yuri's reaction toward him.

Taecyeon: "I'll have to make this mission impossible into mission possible" he whispered while encouraging himself to be strong. Then Taecyeon also spotted the guys in 2PM and he ran toward them to join the conversation.

- "Where is Nichkhun?" Taecyeon was wondering at the guys, which replied him a shocking expression.

Jaybeom: "Why are you looking for Nichkhun, Taec? I thought you were furious at him, did you guys made up secretly?". Taecyeon just smiled lightly and revealed what Nichkhun told him last night about Mr. Kwon's request. However, Taecyeon also warned them to not tell it to anyone and just keep it as a secret or else everything would be spilled and troubles would come. 

DANCE CLASS...

Teacher: "Today, we'll begin our 2nd dancing project. Just pick yourself a partner first then I'll tell you the rules and direction for this big project. You got 5 minutes to do your job, so please hurry up" she announced as the class got noisy and chose their partners.

Yuri was friendless, because this was the first day of school to her, when it was more than half a year to other students. She didn't know anyone to pick as her partner so she was confused. Even though there was Taecyeon in the same class, Yuri couldn't asked him to be her partner because she didn't want him to misunderstood about her feeling.

Taecyeon saw Yuri was still standing there without anyone. He smiled and stepped up at her. 'Maybe she was too shy' he thought.

Taecyeon: "Do you want to be my partner Yuri?" he grinned at her. Yuri looked at him embarrassing but haven't made her choice yet. 'Should I accept it or not?' she kept that thought in mind. Then a little later, the teacher yelled out one more time to hurry the students to pick their partner, so that left Yuri without any choice but to agree with Taecyeon.

Yuri: "All--aalrigh--tt" blurted Yuri quietly. This was the worst situation she ever got into, ever in her entire life!

Teacher: "Alright alright students. Please settle down and quiet! Now that you all got a partner to do this project with, I'll explain the direction. Basically, this project's purpose is to help you guys pratice and improve your dancing skills. You all, and I mean each pair, will need to come up with a couple dance, no matter if you're a girl-girl or boy-boy or girl-boy pair, you all HAVE and MUST."

Yuri: "HUH?"

Teacher: "And one important note, this will be due by the next 2 months, and you need to perform your dance in front of a class alright? You got yourself 2 whole long months to do it, so hwaiting!!" she ended.

Yuri: "HHHHUUUHHH? 2 WHOLE MONTHS?". She couldn't believe it!

______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. I hope this chapter isn't boring to you guys. Please leave a comment :)