Awaken

A Boy and A Girl

Then Sunny broke the sad moment by saying.

Sunny: "Oh and talking about this, where's Taecyeon?"

Fany: "Oh yea, I thought he's always around here with Yuri"

They all looked confused and Yunho told them the reason why Taecyeon been missing.

Yunho: "Taecyeon is busy with his schoolwork. He told me that his parents sent him to Incheon for some kind of studying there. He been away for nearly half a month, and won't be back until next month"

- "He asked me to take care of Yuri for him, and you know, she's my sister, how couldn't I?"

Sica: "Oh. Poor Taecyeon"

Yunho: "His parents said that they know how sad he is now, but he just got to, this is his only chance, so that's why he been away"

Hyoyeon: "He's the man!!"

Then YoonA suddenly screamed out.

YoonA: "Guys guys, look look"

Taeyeon: "Look at what?"

YoonA: "Yuri!!!"

SooYoung: "Is she dead?"

Sunny: "Chinja Soo, you got a bad mouth"

Sooyoung: "Sorry" 

YoonA: "Yuri moved her fingers a little" yelling in excitement.

Yunho: "She's awake now?"

Mrs. Kwon: "My daughter!"

Mr. Kwon: "I'll go call the doctor!!" then he ran off.

YoonA: "She must be getting better!" 

Then the doctor came rushing in toward Yuri.

Doctor: "Please move your way, I need to check to see what happen"

As he was doing whatever checking up he said he was doing, all just looked half excited but half sad and worry.

Mr. Kwon: "So how is she?"

Doctor: "Her condition is getting better sir. She might be able to talk this evening, if she's lucky, but if she's not, then maybe tomorrow"

YoonA: "Really?" happily.

Doctor: "yes, just call me when you need okay?"

Fany: "Yes doc"

After the doctor left, SNSD jumped in excitement.

SNSD: "Yuri is getting better, yea yea yea yea yeah!!!"

Yunho and Yuri's parents standing there smiling.

Yunho: "I'm glad she's"

IN THE EVENING...

Sunny: "Why doesn't she awake yet?" worrying over Yuri's condition.

SooYoung: "Calm down Sunny, it barely 4:00 yet!"

Sunny: "That's the best thing I heard from you since, like forever!"

SooYoung: "Are you teasing me or what?"

Sunny: "Oh nothing, but where are the guys?"

YoonA: "Nichkhun told me that he and the rest won't be here for about a week!"

Fany: "What? They were sent to Incheon with Taecyeon too?"

YoonA: "No no no, they have to practice for their song, they're a band you know!" explaining.

Sica: "Oh great!"

They sat quietly for a moment until they heard YoonA screaming again.

All: "What is it this time Yoong?" at once.

YoonA: "Yuri's opened her eyes."

All of them were too excited so they all looked straight at Yuri. Then Yuri slowly widen her eyes and said with a very small voice.

Yuri: "Why are you guys here?'

- "And oppa?"

Yunho: "Now, don't yell, don't make your voice fly away Yul"

YoonA: "Your oppa is worry for you, so he flew here to see what's wrong with you, a month ago."

Yuri: "A month?"

- "What happened?"

Mrs. Kwon: "You got in an accident dear"

Mr. Kwon: "A car accident, don't you remember?"

Yuri: "Car accident? nnnoo-"

Sunny: "Now, you can remember that stuff later, but are you feeling well?"

Sooyoung: "And we got to called the doctor, to check Yul's condition too"

Sica: "Ya huh?! Lemme call him over the phone!"

Then Sica went over to the room's phone and dialed the numbers.

Sica: "Hey said he'll be here, right away guys"

Yuri: "Can I sit up? I'm tired here and laying doing nothing!" then she struggling and tried to get up.

Yuri: "Ouch, my head, my arm, and my foot!" holding herself.

YoonA: "Yuri-ah, you aren't well yet, just lay there girl"

Yunho: "Listen to your bestie Yul" he smiled.

Just as when Yunho finished his words, the doctor opened the door and walked in.

Doctor: "Yuri, how are you feeling?"

Yuri: "I'm aching all around doc"

Doctor: "Oh, let me do a check up for you okay. We'll wheel you down to the operation room, and everyone, please stay here"

All: "Yes doctor"

Yunho: "You'll be okay Yuri" saying his goodbye to Yuri before she was leaving for some check ups, while the rest were standing there, waving goodbye.

A MOMENT LATER...

Yuri and the doctor return to the room. 

Doctor: "Right now, she's fine, and in a very god condition. It might take about 2 or 3 weeks to heal, but the rest of the results, you will find out in about 2 more hours. I'll go back and tell you, right now, just rest!"

Yuri: "Ne"

YoonA came running next to Yuri after the doctor left.

YoonA: "Are you feeling well Yul? I'm so worry for you!" expressing herself like Yuri's mother.

Yuri: "Thanks Yoong" smiling.

Mrs. Kwon: "We are happy that you're find dear."

Mr. Kwon: "Me too, I just thought something bad will happen, but nevermind about that now" laughing.

SeoHyun: "But unnie, do you remember how did you end up hitting that car, or that car hit you?"

Yuri: "Uhm, unnie don't remember very well, but I think that truck, that truck was being speedy. I saw the green lights, so I pushed my foot down the pedal, but that car, just hit me!"

Yunho: "That truck is damn bad!!"

Yuri: "But--"

HyoYeon: "You remember something else Yuri?"

Yuri: "I think I know the driver, I think. Because I did peek over when I was almost unconscious. I tried to look up, to see the driver's face, but I remember that face is really familar, very familar."

YoonA: "Then who's it?"

Yuri: "I don't know. But when I saw her, she's like laughing like a devil"

Yunho looked over to his dad.

Yunho: "Then isn't this look more like a crime, a planned ahead accident?"

Yuri: "What do you mean appa?"

Yunho: "Because normally, the driver that hit someone wouldn't be happy, but they would be like worry. Even if they ran away, then they would leave a worry look, how can it be an evil smile? Unless..."

YoonA: "Unless, that someone know Yuri?"

Yunho: "I think so" giving a serious look.

Yuri: "But I never make enemies oppa"

Mr. Kwon: "Well well, just let's skip this, but let's Yuri rest"

All: "Yes"

2 HOURS LATER...

It was time for Yuri's result of her health. So the doctor came in.

Doctor: "Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, can you guys please follow me? I need to discuss something with you two please"

Yuri's parents stood up.

Mr. Kwon: "Yes sure doctor" and they went out.

YoonA: "The doctor is showing a serious look, I felt so worry!"

Yuri: "Don't worry YoonA, don't you see I'm fine right here?" 

SooYoung: "Yah, she's fine, No need to worry"

Fany: "Just wait 'til Yuri's parents come back and we'll know!"

Yuri: "So... what I been missing?"

Sica: "You been missing nothing Yul"

- "Only some notes and lessons to catch up"

Hyoyeon: "And a few designing..."

Taeyeon: "Plus some other things, but don't worry, you'll catch up, we'll help ya"

Yuri: "Oh great, now I got a bunch of homeworks to do, and I need to get better! But I'm glad I got you guys!"

Then they gave a big group hug.

YoonA: "Your oppa seem lonely because he's the only guy around here" smiling.

Yunho: "No no, it's fine"

Yuri: "Oh, and where is Taecyeon are the rest of the guys go?"

SooYoung: "It's along story"

- "But Taeyeon can tell you, or YoonA, or Fany, or your oppa"

All: "Thanks Soo" giving her a kidding glare.

As the girls were telling Yuri why weren't the guys here, the doctor was talking to her parents.

IN THE OFFICE...

Doctor: "I know this might shocked you guys, so please prepare and stay calm first, before I'm telling you"

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon starting to feel unsafe, why did the doctor made it look so harmful?

Doctor: "Are you ready?"

Both nodded.

Doctor: "I'm very sorry to  inform you this, but your daughter, you might not know this, but she got -- cancer --"

Mr. Kwon: "Cancer?"

Mrs. Kwon fainted. 

Mr. Kwon: "Dear, not again, please" then he woke his wife up.

Mrs. Kwon: "How, hhooww, is this even possible, we don't have cancer, why is she?"

Doctor: "I just checked over the result, but she really got it. And it's lucky that it's only starting its first stage, so you might just start curing her before, it's too late!"

Mrs. Kwon: "It can't be!!"

Doctor: "But may I ask, is there anyone in your family that got cancer before?"

Mr. Kwon: "Uhm, yes. My own mother"

Doctor: "Then, that's explain it!"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry about the the illness thing. I just gave a random illness, so I might be sound a bit weird.

And to tell you ahead, I'll give randoms details about the illness, so some might be wrong.