Confession?

A Boy and A Girl

Nichkhun surprising reply Taecyeon.

Nichkhun: "Hey dude, this isn't a joke you know, you can't be!"

Taecyeon: "Why not?"

Nichkhun: "Because you're a player! Remember what you did to Kang Young?"

- "You just dumped her like a garbage!"

- "You said you love her and all, but then only a few days later, you just dumped!"

Taecyeon: "But... it's different Khun!"

Nichkhun: "It's isn't Taec. I don't know if you said this because you heard me said liking Yuri, and then you just wanna stole her away or from the bottom of your heart, but this just isn't possible. You been like that since we're a kid!"

- "Okay?"

- "So, see, I like Yuri and I'll get her into liking me, but you just can't. You got what you want, now, keep your promise, just leave her alone."

Taecyeon: "But I truly said this"

Nichkhun: "Hey, I'm not mad about this, but we are still friends okay?" "But what about me and you try to get Yuri into liking one of us."

- "If you really mean this, then do it. But if you do get her into liking you, then you will have to treat her more like your real gf. Deal?"

Taecyeon: "Deal, but what if I won this bet?"

Nichkhun: "You'll have no chance buddy. But if you luckily succeed, then well, I'll wish the best to you two~"

Taecyeon: "Sure, no hurt feeling?"

Nichkhun: "Yup!"

Taecyeon dropped his phone and sighed. Nichkhun also end his call to Taecyeon and determined to win Yuri's heart.

THE NEXT DAY...

Yuri is at school, walking to the school from her car that is parked very near the fence. From behind, she heard someone is calling her.

???: "Yuri, hey, wait for me!"

Yuri: "Oh hi... Nichkhun!"

Nichkhun: "So how you been, and what about your problem with our Taecyeon?"

Nichkhun really want to know what Yuri is feeling about the incident happened last night.

Yuri: "Oh, I'm done with him!"

- "Now, I can officially free from that guy"

Nichkhun: "You hate him that much?"

Yuri: "Yup. From your dance group, I think you are the only one I can get along the most!"

- "And all the rest, just..uhm...how should I say this... naughty?"

Nichkhun: "How come you get along with me well?"

- "I thought you hate the whole 2PM gang of us because Taecyeon is in it?"

Yuri: "No, I just hate Taecyeon, not all of you. Well, but I do hate the way all others just jerking around though"

Nichkhun felt very happy inside, knowing that Yuri hates Taecyeon, and she's mentioned he is the only one she can get along with the most in 2PM. It had brighten his day. 

As they both reached the school, Yuri saw Fany, Sica, YoonA, and Taeyeon already been waiting there. So she said bye to Nichkhun and went greet the girls.

Yuri: "Hey guys!"

YoonA: "Woah woah woah. Why are you with him?"

Sica: "I thought you don't like those boys?"

Yuri: "Oh Nichkhun? No, he is the nicest in there you know. And guess what, I'm done with that jerk Taecyeon, like yesterday evening!"

Fany: "How?"

Yuri told them what happen and all the others just went shocked!

YoonA: "Woah, brave you. Well, even though your first kiss is gone, but you're free now!"

Fany: "Happy eh?"

Taeyeon: "Of course she's happy Fany-ah!"

YoonA: "But you looks like you like Nichkhun aren't ya?"

Yuri: "Nope, we're friends!"

Fany and Sica just starred at Yuri in disbelieve. But Yuri just ignore until she heard another person called her name. It was Taecyeon.

Fany: "Why is he here, again?"

Taecyeon: "Let's go Yuri"

Yuri: "Go where?"

- "I thought I already give what you want yesterday, aren't I'm free from you now?"

Taecyeon: "Yesterday wasn't count, it was a shock one, not willing. And you seem like you force yourself anyway!"

YoonA: "Hey you, stop that. She's not even your gf, stop pulling her around. You can't be nice or something?"

Taecyeon: "Sorry, but I really need to talk to her"

Yuri: "Aish, okay okay, just say whatever you want, right here, then leave me alone."

Taecyeon: "Okay."

- "Yuri-ah, I like you!"

Yuri seem not too surprise.

Yuri: "You already told me before dude."

Taecyeon: "No, this is from the bottom of my heart Yuri. I mean it!"

Yuri: "From a player like you, nah. Sorry, but please go find someone who more like you"

Taecyeon: "But I really do like you! For real, what do I need to do to make you believe me?"

All the girls seem interest in this. Then YoonA whispered to Yuri's ear.

YoonA: "If he do like you then, then make him prove it. I know he can't. He won't embarrassed himself, for something he's just playing around with."

Yuri agreed.

Yuri: "Uhm, okay. PROVE IT !!!!"

Taecyeon: "Okay, I'll prove it! But I need you and me being alone so I can prove it."

- "And I meant lots of time."

Yuri: "You're joking with me?"

Taecyeon: "No, I'll prove it!"

Fany and Sica: "Fine then"

Taeyeon: "But you have to make Yuri believe that you meant in 2 weeks"

Yuri looked confused then just go along.

Taecyeon: "What if I can... then can you be my gf by then?"

Yuri gulped.

Yuri: "Fine, I'll reconsider about it. But I can't, if I don't love you!"

- "So you got 2 weeks, you have to prove it, and make me love you, for real. Or else, if you can't, then leave me alone!!!"

Sica: "Come to our lunch table at lunch time, and sign the paper, agree not to bother Yuri anymore if you can't make it by 2 weeks. If you can't, but still bother our Yul, then I'll make you regret!"

YoonA: "It'll be hard!"

Taecyeon: "I'll prove it!"

Taecyeon after that walked away half sad and half with determation. 

Yuri: "Oh geez, that dude."

YoonA: "I'm pretty afraid about this Yuri, what if you do fall for him?"

Fany: "Have you lost your mind Yoong, that guy and our Yuri? No way!"

Yuri: "I'm sure that I won't!"

Taecyeon: "But it's your inside feeling, you can't control it even if you want to. So be careful?"

Yuri: "I'll. Okay, so let's go in!"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I re-read this chapter myself, and it sounds kinda weird?

Sorry about that, but I think the first part is to normal and common, but it'll soon start the point of the story. Thanks for reading.