No Way

A Boy and A Girl

After a moment later, YoonA came out from her bathroom. Then she walked into her closet, and find a simple pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt to wear. She looked through the mirror afterward, murmuring.

YoonA: "Am I better than Yul? asking a question that stated out her jealousy.

- "Wait wait, we are bestfriends. I shouldn't compare myself to my bestie Yuri! How dumb am I? Our friendship is the top!" hitting herself on the forehead.

1 WEEK LATER...

It was Sunday and Taecyeon was sad, remembering the memories between him and Yuri in the past. He knew nothing better to do, than visiting Yuri's house, which was now a vacant building. But as he was about to walked on the stone steps, leading to the front door of Yuri's house, Taecyeon spotted someone, who was wearing an uniform, looking lost, knocking on the door continuously. 

So Taecyeon was wondering what he was doing, so he tapped on that person's shoulder. The man then turned toward Taecyeon, and looked at him straight in the eyes.

Taecyeon: "Uhm sir, who are you?" asking pleasantly.

Man: "Are you the owner of this house, young man?" the man replied toughly.

Taecyeon: "Uhm no, I knew the owner but they had already moved away, to the US sir, but may I asked, who are you?"

Man: "Oh sorry for nothing telling you earlier, my name is Onew. And I'm a new police officer at Seoul Police Station. I just finished my training about 6 months ago, and currently the one to investigate Ms. Yuri's accident" 

Taecyeon looked shocked. Did the police officer mentioned Yuri's accident?

Taecyeon: "You mean my girlfriend's accident is still on investigation?"

Onew: "Then you are Ms. Yuri's boyfriend?" Onew asked politely after hearing what Taecyeon said, and seeing his shocked expression.

Taecyeon: "I'm Taecyeon. Yuri's my girlfriend about 1 year ago. On our 1 year anniversary, she got hit... by the truck" Taecyeon's tears was about to fall out but he was able to hold in.

Onew: "I'm sorry to hear that, but may I ask, how is Ms. Yuri's condition right now?"

Taecyeon looked up right at Onew and opened his mouth gently.

Taecyeon: "She... she died sir" 

Onew: "I'm very sorry for asking it Taecyeon, you must be sad. But-- but why did her family moved?" 

Taecyeon: "Yuri got an older brother, and he's in the US so because her parents couldn't stay here alone, so he took them with him oversea"

- "But what did you mean by "still in investigating" the case Onew?" Taecyeon hurriedly asked.

Onew: "I'm sorry, once again, because not to inform you earlier, but Ms. Yuri's case is still remain a mystery to us. However, we found out that it wasn't a normal accident sir, it was a completely set up" he spoke.

Taecyeon: "A what? A set up?! Someone purposely did that?" and he just couldn't hold in his anger.

Onew: "Please calm down sir, but base on our clues, we are 100% sure that it was set up. We are trying our best to find out who did this Taecyeon" he patted Taecyeon on the left shoulder.

- "And that's what I'm here for, to tell you guys that, but too bad Ms. Yuri's family isn't here. However, do you want us to continue on that case?" Onew asked.

Taecyeon: "Please sir, you must find out who sir. My Yuri can't die like that, when I found out that it was a hose sir. Please!!!!" 

Onew: "Don't worry Taecyeon, we'll do our best" 

- "But may I have your phone numbers, in case I need to contact you?" handing out a piece of paper to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "Yes sir!" and started to write down his phone numbers.

Taecyeon just couldn't believe that there was someone, who wanted to kill Yuri. But he knew that Yuri was like the nicest girl on Earth, how could she made enemies? Just during his thought, Onew interrupted him.

Onew: "Oh, and how old are you? I'm 22!"

Taecyeon: "I'm one year bigger than you, I'm 23 years old" Taecyeon replied.

Onew: "Then we can talk normal to each other by names then, Taecyeon" he smiled. Taecyeon reew by smiling back then shooked hands with him.

After Onew left Yuri's front door and drove back to the police station, Taecyeon immediately called Nichkhun on the cellphone. On the other side, Nichkhun picked up his phone.

Nichkhun: "Hello?" he began.

Taecyeon: "Khun Khun!!!" Taecyeon said it quickly, like he was in danger.

Nichkhun: "What happened Taec?" feeling a little worry for Taecyeon. Nichkhun never heard Taecyeon talked that fast, unless he was in real danger.

Taecyeon: "Call the rest of the guys and SNSD Khun. To the Corner Cafe, I need to announce something, fast!"

Nichkhun: "Oh?! Okay then, I'll start calling them Taec"

Taecyeon: "Thanks dude!" and hang up.

Nichkhun: "Is this a bad news or a good news?" Nichkhun said to the phone while looking up at the clock.

It was only 11 a.m. What could happened to Taecyeon this early?

AT THE CORNER CAFE...

Taecyeon was already sitting down on his seat, waiting but he kept on standing up, and peeking out to see if the others had arrived. He was being impatient about what he was about to tell SNSD and 2PM, from what the officer said to him. 

Finally, he saw shadows of people walking in, and there they were, SNSD and 2PM came in together.

Nichkhun: "What do you want to say Taecyeon?" pulling his chair toward Taecyeon's chair.

Taecyeon: "Sit down first guys, then I'll tell you!" as he watched the others getting their chairs straight.

Sica: "What's up?" she asked Taecyeon.

YoonA: "Why in a hurry Taecyeon?" while she was looking over at Nichkhun nonstop, still feeling uncomfortable and uneasy of her feeling toward him, and the secret he told her last week. On the other side, Nichkhun didn't notice YoonA alot, but when he saw her looking at him, he smiled at her a little.

Taecyeon: "Okay, but you all wouldn't believe it even if I tell you guys this." and he stopped due to SooYoung's interruption.

Taeyeon: "Soo, be quite please?" Taeyeon asked SooYoung and she nodded.

Taecyeon: "Well, the police said that Yuri's accident was planned ahead by someone!!!" then his expression turned mad, like his anger just flew out.

All: "What? CHinja?" as the made a what face.

Taecyeon: "I was still sad about Yuri today, so I went to her house to see, just to remember things. But when I get there, I saw this tough police guy, which is younger than me said that they are still investigating, but they are definitely sure, that someone hit Yuri on purpose!"

YoonA: "I know Yuri myself. She never had enemies, or even got anyone that hate her, she's very nice!" she said.

Sica: "I agree. We been friends ever since"

Nichkhun: "Then why did the police said so like that, I wonder" rubbing his chin.

Jaybeom: "Maybe Yuri got enemies, but you guys never know?"

Junho: "Oh yea huh? What if?" adding to what Jay had said.

YoonA: "She would of tell me if that happen, she tell me everything!"

Fany: "Yuri is very close to Yoong"

Then the moments later, the spot they were sitting in, was fill with silent. No one said anything, or even do anything to make sounds. They were all thinking for some reasons, but they just couldn't. But maybe Yuri really got enemies but they never knew?

Just then, YoonA voiced out suddenly, and everyone looked up to see what happen.

YoonA: "This is suppose to be a secret between me and Yuri, but I think this would help so I need to say" her voice change from being serious into more serious.

Junsu: "Well...?" waiting for the answer.

YoonA: "There were many times, when Yuri got a call from a stranger, that never said anything. They just called Yuri and said 'do you remember me' and stuff. So once, she showed me, and I felt kind of bad about it. Then that caller called again, so I was the one who answered it, but they never say anything in return" 

SeoHyun: "It is sounding more like a ghost story unnie" she shrug.

Taecyeon: "Then is it a woman or a man's voice?" wanting to know more.

YoonA: "It was definitely a woman's voice. Yul tell me not to tell you Taec, because then you'll feel danger are following her"

Taecyeon: "I know, Yuri doesn't like to tell me anything that dangerous" putting his face down on the table and sighed.

Sunny: "Then is it helping?"

Hyoyeon: "I think it's a big help toward this thing!"

Junsu and Chansung: "Of course it's a big clue to us. That caller might be the one who did it"

Then YoonA and Hyoyeon looked at Junsu and Chansung suddenly with their big circle eyes.

YoonA and Hyoyeon: "Oh yea huh. That someone might be the one who been after Yuri!" they yelled out loud.

Taeyeon: "But who hate Yuri that is a woman?" Taeyeon suspicious.

SeoHyun: "We might need some time to think about that unnie"

YoonA: "But why would someone wanna kill Yuri? That is my problem"

Nichkhun: "Huhm" still thinking hard, like it was almost exploding his brain off.

AT NIGHT...

Taecyeon was in his room with all doors were closed. He was still thinking about why would someone kill Yuri like that? He knew that Yuri never made enemies, or she ever wanted to. She was a girl, who was very nice. Always brighten up his days with her delighted smile and an innocent charm. He just couldn't get it. 

Then he stood up, walking around his room, hoping to find a solution when he remembered what YoonA said 'it was a woman's voice' and there was like a flash of idea lighten up in his mind. It was her!!

*FLASHBACK*

Taecyeon fely very depressed when he saw with his own eyes that Nichkhun was hugging Yuri, the one who he been after and tried to catch her heart, and the other was his bestfriend. He never knew that Nichkhun would be faster than him, because he was the one that contanstly stay around Yuri, leaving no chance for Nichkhun to get close to Yuri, but how did he do it?

He thought Yuri was falling for him, not Nichkhun. So there was nothing for him to do, but just left Yuri then. She will never be his afterward. Just then, the door bell rang. Taecyeon came down to see who was it and it was Minji, the girl who his parents want to make as their daughter-in-law.

Minji: "Hi oppa" as she ran and hugged Taecyeon. 

Taecyeon push her out coldly.

Taecyeon: "What do you want here? I thought I said I doesn't like you!" expressionless.

- "Umma, why is she here again?" as he asked his mom to see what was happening.

Mrs. Ok: "I just want to make you guys a couple Taec. Minji is a daughter of..." and Taecyeon cut in

Taecyeon: "Ya ya, a daughter of a "Cold Wall" the leading construction company. I heard this like a million times!" he replied.

Mrs. Ok: "Then find you a girlfriend of your own then, and I'll leave you alone Taec. This is your own good anyway Taec" 

Taecyeon: "Aish"

He was mad about what just happened today, why did this happen now?

*ring ring*

Taecyeon looked at his cellphone which is ring ging nonstop. He took a look at the number and it was Yuri. He wdonered why would she called. Afterall, she got Nichkhun already. So he picked the phone call and decided not to speak like normal, but coldly to her to see what happen.

He went up to his room and picked up the call, while Minji was standing there, looking after him.

Minji: "Oppa!!!!??" she yelled at him. But Taecyeon completely ignored her. 

He touched the "answer" on the screen of the call.

Yuri: "Hey Taec--" she said brightly but Taecyeon didn't let her finished her sentence.

Taecyeon: "What?" coldly, like he never know her before in his life.

Yuri: "You sound mad, did I do--" and got cut again! What was wrong with him, she thought.

Taecyeon: "You know what yourself" he screamed.

Yuri: "Now don't be like that. I just called to ask if you're going to the--"

Taecyeon: "The proving mothed date?"

- "No"

Yuri: "No? Why?"

Taecyeon: "You wanna know, I'll tell you why!!"

Yuri: "Taecyeon ah, what's wrong with you today?"

- "You haven't even congratz me about the contest I won, and usually, you're always around me, but I didn't even see you today."

Taecyeon: "Even if I'm not there, someone else did!"

Yuri: "Who?"

Taecyeon: "You know who! And it's not like you like me or something, so don't act caring!!"

Yuri: "I li--"

Taecyeon: "Aish, I'll tell you what, so I can get over with this!"

- "I gave up on you. I saw you was hugging with Nichkhun so I guess I figured it out. You can live happily with him, and I can go back to my normal rich guy life. It was nice having you with me though"

- "Okay?"

Yuri: "But Taec, Taec, I-- I-- need to expla--" and Taecyeon hung up on her.

Taecyeon: "You need to explain nothing girl. We are over!" as he angrily said to the phone, but he could kind of feel his cheek was getting wet because of some tears falling. He might acted too cold at her, he thought.

Then he returned downstairs and saw Minji was still there, standing.

Mrs. Ok: "Go out with Minji and talk, you two might get better in your own relationship" she demanded. 

Minji came rushing in toward Taecyeon and pulled him out. This was getting too uncomfortable for Taecyeon so he just took tiny steps outside. Outside, Minji started their conversation by saying a simple greeting but Taecyeon replied something she wasn't expect.

Taecyeon: "Just get away from me, I don't like you girl" he screamed and rubbing his hairs madly.

Minji: "Oppa?"

- "But I like you oppa" she acted like an innocent girl but Taecyeon knew that Yuri could do better than that.

Taecyeon: "The problem is I don't. You only want to money anyway, you already rich, but you just want more in case you broke" then he turned his head toward the street. He spotted Yuri, who was came running toward his direction. He wondered what was happening. 

However because he had act cold at her awhile ago, so he got to continue. Taecyeon turned over to Minji and grabbed her face, and pulled her into his face and touched his lips. He recognized that this was a bad plan, but he had no more thoughts.

Yuri stood there frozing when she saw what was Taecyeon doing. He was a playboy after all. Yuri's heart felt aches, how could he. Then before she knew it, Taecyeon turned over and say.

Taecyeon: "Oh look here Minji, the one who I used to love!"

Minji: "So she's the one you were talking about Taec?"

Yuri: "Taecyeon, why--?"

Taecyeon: "Don't you see, she's my new girlfriend, and don't you remember, I said I gave up on you and I can go back to my normal life"

- "I don't wanna spend my time on you, you said you won't like me anyway!"

Yuri: "But  I thought you said you have changed?"

Taecyeon: "Not anymore, and you and Nichkhun is a nice couple anyway, so go with him! I'm cool right here without you!"

Yuri shed tears by Taecyeon's words. They were even more cruel than before. 

Yuri: "But I can't be without you Taecyeon-ah!!!" she burst out and yelled.

Taecyeon confused.

Yuri: "I-- I-- like you, but I guess the other is right, you are nothing but a real jerk!" 

Then she ran away, covering with her hand. 

Taecyeon: "You like me? But Yuri, Yuri-ah!"

Minji: "So she's out, wanna continue Taec?"

Taecyeon: "Get away from me!!!" and he ran after Yuri.

Yuri was crying hard and she was quite far away from Taecyeon's house.

Yuri: "How dumb am I to fall for such a guy! He's and Minho are nothing difference!"

And Yuri heard Taecyeon screaming for her.

Taecyeon: "Yuri ah! I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. Please stop!!"

- "I need to explain something!"

Minji then grabbed Taecyeon's wrist and showed her real face, which was hidden all the time.

Minji: "You wanna leave me like this Taecyeon?" she asked but in a forceful voice.

Taecyeon: "What do you want now geez???" trying to look after Yuri so he wouldn't lost her way.

Minji: "You left me because of that... girl ...?" she yelled back at him.

Taecyeon: "She's better than you" 

- "Now, let go of my wrist or else I'll push you out, you'll be sorry for doing it" but then he shoved her off and she fell on the ground like a dead fish.

Minji: "You...you...jerk" she screamed again.

Taecyeon stopped a little to see what she got to say for the last time. But she said nothing when he faced her so he just hurried and ran after Yuri, who might be already far away.

Minji then yelled after Taecyeon. 

Minji: "You'll pay for what you DID!!! You'll regret for what you do Taecyeon, and that GIRL OF YOURS!!!!" as Taecyeon almost disappearing into the dark. But Taecyeon heard what she said, but he didn't care about it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So that was what Taecyeon was thinking about. The clues fit perfectly together. YoonA's clue saying that it was a woman's voice and his clue, remembering what Minji said. She really meant it, and Yuri was what she been after.

It was him, who got Yuri in trouble and it was him who caused these.

Taecyeon: "It was all my fault?!!" he blamed himself.

- "And HER!!!!!!" he yelled.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Like, love, or hate? Please comment and I do accept all bad comments too so I can improve my story.

Thanks for reading :)

P.S The next chapter half beginning might be pretty boring. And the next chapter would be nicely long ^^