Face to Face Situation

A Boy and A Girl

After getting pull into the limo by Fany, Yuri and YoonA were all amazed inside. The outside looked pretty normal to some people, but the inside was luxurious and grand looking. 

YoonA: "Woah, who's limo is this? I bet it's not our group, because I never seen this, so is it belong to one of you guys of 2PM?" glancing over to 2PM, waiting for an explaination.

Taeyeon: "Don't hide it no more Khun. I guess you need to tell her now, or else she'll bug you forever until you do" smiling.

Yuri: "Is this your limo Nichkhun?" she asked. She didn't noticed anyone in 2PM beside Nichkhun yet, not even Taecyeon. 

Nichkhun: "Well, okay! I admit that this is my own personal limo. My family never used this much, since this is a very rare type. But because today is for Yuri's celebration, so I personally want to take it out and ride you guys around!" he was kind of blush because of what he said.

YoonA and Sica: "Woah, you're so caring, eh Yuri?" they were joking. Yuri didn't said anything, but based on her look, she was a little shy inside. 

Until then, Yuri had not notice the rest of 2PM yet. It was like they were invisible or something. 2PM felt kind of uncomfortable, because they never knew that Yuri's memories lost would caused this much troubles. On the other side, Jaybeom just couldn't hold in his feeling anymore so he revealed.

Jaybeom: "Yuri ah, you haven't say hello to us!" he pouted. Taeyeon looked at him funnily. How could he be so childish?

Yuri: "Oh? I'm sorry, hi!" she said.

2PM was not completely happy about it, but at least Yuri noticed that they were there now and said hi to them. Then a little later, SeoHyun whispered over to Sunny.

SeoHyun: "Sunny unnie, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" he covered .

Sunny: "What I'm I seeing that you're seeing?" he was half joking and half seriously. SeoHyun hit her on the shoulder lightly afterward.

SeoHyun: "Taec oppa. He been so quiet!" she said. The maknae always knew everything, because even though she was the youngest, but she knew what to do in situations like an adult.

Sunny: "Oh yah huh. Now that you mentioned it, I see that Taecyeon is being so quiet since Yuri got here. I wonder why, and you're the best seeker around here maknae-ah!" patting on SeoHyun's hair.

SeoHyun: "That's Seo for you!" she smiled brightly at Sunny.

Over on 2PM's spot, some members were having their own side conversation as well, and they were Chansung and Junho.

Junho: "Chansung, do you agree that Yuri had forgot completely about us, and she didn't even know we were sitting here all along. She was like ignoring us!" he was pretty mad and his face was like burning.

Chansung: "Calm down dude. It wasn't her fault, it was just her brain which can't remember anything right now. She'll dude, we just need to wait, but at least she isn't being a cold hearted person to us." he calmly explained.

Junho: "But I bet Taecyeon was even more anxious about this thing, eh?" looking over to where Taecyeon sat, about two seats away. Taecyeon was still being quiet.

- "And Chansung ya look, what is wrong with Taecyeon today?" talking to Chansung, the one who peeked over to where Yuri was. Yuri was all bright and laughing along with SNSD, and Nichkhun. Chansung felt something peculiar.

Chansung: "Look at Yuri over there" pointing over to Yuri to Junho. Junho was confused by Chansung's words.

- "Don't you see, she's happy over there, without Taecyeon, who is all the way over here" hit on Junho's head lightly.

Junho: "Ooh okay?" he was still didn't understand what Chansung was trying to say. Chansung gave out a sigh and Junho suddenly understood.

- "Ohhh, you meant that Yuri always normal and not so happy when she's away from Taecyeon, since they were dating back then. But now, she's acting different, and when Taecyeon is all over here, wayy over here and lonely?"

Chansung: "There you go boy!" praising Junho for saying so! But really, Taecyeon was over here, in the corner, like a loner, not saying anything since Yuri and YoonA walked in. He was very excited when he heard that Yuri was coming along, and even mentioned that this would be a chance for him to help Yuri remember who was he. However, he stayed silent now. 

Yuri was a little strange too, she didn't even say anything relating to Taecyeon, and just smiling, and laughing over there, on the other corner, with her SNSD and Nichkhun, the only one of 2PM that was having fun in the limo. 2PM were a bit puzzled by Yuri's current personality, plus they were wondering how could Yuri got along with Nichkhun so well, like an old friend, and not to them!

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK...

Finally, they were all at the amusement park that they wanted to go. 2PM were the one to jump down first, mumbling to themselves.

2PM: "Geez, we were thinking that it would take forever to get here. We were all bored to death in here" referring to when Yuri and the rest ignored them during the side. But no one heard it anyway, because they weren't even got off yet. SNSD and Yuri were still inside, claiming their bags slowly while Taecyeon was still sitting in there.

Taeyeon: "Eh Taecyeon, aren't ya going to get off?" yelling at Taecyeon. Taecyeon didn't even look at her, but then Taeyeon noticed that he was sleeping soundly in there. She glanced over to Yuri and SNSD, standing outside, and walked next to Yuri. She was hoping that Taecyeon and Yuri would be back to normal too, so giving them a chance together.

Taeyeon: "Yul Yul" twirled her arm around Yuri's and winked over to SNSD.

- "Yul, Taecyeon is sleeping in there" she whispered over to Yuri's ears. Yuri gave her a weird look, and Taeyeon knew that Yuri didn't wanna.

Yuri: "Why are you telling me this?" making a face.

Taeyeon: "Don't you remember that he loves you, and you used to too. Just because you lost your memories now, it doesn't mean that you won't recover it. So to make it fast, we hope that you and Taecyeon would be back together like always" smiling.

SooYoung: "Go Yuri, go Yuri, go Yuri" she said behind Yuri. 

Taeyeon: "I tried calling him to wake up, but he didn't even move. But I think if you personally go and wake him up, he might. So do it for us please, and we could start enjoying our day. We don't want to leave him in there all day long, you know" reasoning her thoughts. 

Before Yuri could even replied what she wished to say, SooYoung, Fany, Sica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and YoonA pushed Yuri forward, toward the door of the limo. Yuri didn't even know what to do, because right now, her heart was all empty for Taecyeon. Then she slowly stepped inside and sighed.

Yuri: "Why am I the one to do this. And why this dude---" scratching her head with her hands. She slowly poke her finger at Taecyeon's shirt but there were no reactions. Then to determined it, she decided to shake him. She grabbed the side of Taecyeon's shirt and started shaking. It looked like she was shaking a tree or something, and her face was all weird. She was all hesitated.

Yuri: "Aish this guy. WAKE UP!!!" yelling at him. Without knowing it, she did it innocently, while SNSD was all gigling all outside. 2PM also peeked in too, because they saw SNSD were all looking inside the limo. Nichkhun did walked over to check things out and what he saw almost depressed him. He figured out that SNSD were trying to help Yuri and Taecyeon getting back together, but now, it was him who wanted Yuri to love him. He couldn't lose this second chance too.

A little later, they saw Taecyeon was moving his head slightly and Yuri was relieved to see him awoke. The atmosphere inside was very unatural. When Taecyeon was completely sleepy free, he looked at who was shaking him. Before Yuri would look away, she realized that she was making eye contact with Taecyeon, who she felt vacant to. Outside, SNSD and 2PM were hoping that Yuri would remember something quick, but too bad, Yuri blinked out before the feeling were getting deeper.

Yuri thought to herself that the feeling she were suddenly having toward Taecyeon was different, very different. She wasn't sure what kind of sensation was that, but she felt like she was recalling something from the past that she wasn't quiet recognized clearly. She then jumped out and off the limo, leaving Taecyeon sitting there motionless.

Yuri breathed hearder outside, while YoonA and Nichkhun turned over to her and asked some questions. 

YoonA: "Are you okay Yul? What was that that just happened in there?" she was curious. 

Nichkhun: "Are you feeling alright Yuri?" facing her. Yuri was looking down until she heard what Nichkhun. She lifted her head up facing him, but didn't let out a word yet. Then unexpectedly, Nichkhun reached out his hands for Yuri's. Everyone gasped and even Yuri was shocked. While what was happening outside, Taecyeon was still inside. So the best for him was to prevent him from seeing what was happening outside, Taeyeon immediately climbed inside the tried her best to block Taecyeon and didn't let Taecyeon go out until SooYoung signal that everything was alright outside.

Taecyeon: "Was that Yuri waking me up?" he asked.

Taeyeon: "Uh-- uh yes. That was Yuri alright!" she slightly smiled at him, but while looking outside.

Taecyeon: "Is she out there? Let me go out and see her. Sorry about falling asleep. Last night when I heard that she'll be joining us today, I stayed up all night to think of what to do to help remind her of me, so I'm a little sleepy today" 

Taeyeon: "Oh really? That's the reason" gigling and looked over at SooYoung again. SooYoung shook her head and Taeyeon only choice was continue to distract Taecyeon inside.

YoonA, who was standing next to Yuri, was completely amazed. Did Nichkhun just hold Yuri's hands right there? On Yuri's face, there was a surprise look, but it seem like she didn't even wanted to fight back and let her hands out. She just stood there, frozen.

Nichkhun: "You didn't look good Yuri, are you feeling alright? Are you feeling sick?". Yuri nodded, meaning that she was alright then looked over to YooA confusing. Nichkhun followed Yuri's eyes and saw YoonA was shocked.

- "What is happening?" still holding Yuri's hands and asked YoonA.

YoonA: "Uh-- your hands?" pointing over to where Yuri and Nichkhun's hands were together. YoonA didn't even know her feeling now, she felt kind of jealous and the fire burning through her eyes.

Nichkhun: "Oh, sorry" then hide his hands behind his back and left Yuri's hands alone. He was starting to blush a little.

Hyoyeon: "He...is...weird..." whispering over to Sica.

Sica: "I know right! Why did he have to do that?" still gasping over the earlier incident.

Fany: "And did you see Yuri's expression, she didn't even tried to get her hands out, not even a little!" Fany added. 

SeoHyun: "It's a relieve that Taec oppa didn't see it" she breathed out, without knowing Taecyeon was alrady standing behind her.

Taecyeon: "Did I see what?" he asked suddenly. It almost gave Hyoyeon, Fany, Sica, and SeoHyun a heart attack.

SooYoung: "Nothing nothing! Well, let's get going people, we won't have enough time to play if you all standing here" luring SNSD and 2PM toward the direction to the entrance.

Taeyeon: "Good job Soo!" complementing SooYoung, the shinshik of SNSD. SooYoung smiled back at the kid leader.

INSIDE THE PARK...

SeoHyun: "Woah!!!" the maknae yelled out in excitement.

Chansung: "Is this a big park?" he smiled at SeoHyun.

SooYoung: "Hey, how about we split into groups and tried out rides? Then we'll meet for lunch afterward, in about 2 more hours. It might be more funner and we can go all over the park! Wanna try?" she suggested. SNSD and 2PM took about 1 minute to think about then agreed.

Yuri: "I picked YoonA to go with me!" and wrapped her hands around YoonA. The twin smiled at each other brightly.

Fany: "Me and Sica right here together baby" she screamed out of joy. Then Sica gave her a high five.

SeoHyun: "Let me be with you too unnie!" she pouted.

Fany and Sica looked at each other then decided to let SeoHyun join them too by pulling SeoHyun toward them and gave a group hug.

Taeyeon: "Let me be with Sunny and Hyoyeon" she smiled. Hyoyeon and Sunny knew that Taeyeon would boss them like crazy if she could and drive them nuts. 

SooYoung: "That left me alone with my personal favorite restaraunt!" she said. 

YoonA: "You're not going to play with us the all those wonderful attraction Soo?" she remarked. How could SooYoung only went here to eat?

SooYoung: "I don't want to ride these Yoong, I enjoy it more when I eat" she winked to YoonA.

- "So how about you boys?" wondering over to 2PM.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: "We'll go with Yuri and YoonA" saying at once. Then they both looked at other confusing. Did both of them just said that they wanted to go with the same group?

YoonA and Yuri: "You two wish to go along with us?" they were surprised. Taecyeon and Nichkhun nodded, and smiling altogether.

SooYoung: "Well, your choice. I don't know, but what about the rest of you guys?" glared over to the rest of undecided 2PM members.

WooYoung: "Me with Taeyeon's group please" and walked over to where Taeyeon, Sunny, and Hyoyeon were standing. 

Chansung and Jaybeom: "Count us in with SeoHyun and Sica" 

Junsu: "Me, along with Fany" waving over to Fany excitedly. 

Junho: "Uhm, tough choice" mumbling because he was the only one left with no group at all. It was kind of difficult to choose.

- "I'll join...Hyoyeon over here" and stepped over to Hyoyeon. They end up doing a little cheering dance after that.

SooYoung: "Wait, let me get this straight alright." 

- "So YoonA and Yuri with Nichkhun and Taecyeon" winking over to the first group. 

- "Sica, Fany, and SeoHyun with Jaybeom, Junsu, and Chansung eh?" winking another one at the second group.

- "That left with Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon, which will be joining by WooYoung, and Junho" winnking the last one.

After all the winking over to individual group, SooYoung grew tired afterward so she let out a groan.

SooYoung: "My eyes hurt guys" groaning outloud.

Yuri: "Too bad, because you wink randomly to us too much" and laughed.

After what Yuri said, Taeyeon began to hurry the groups to go on seperate ways. There were a total of 3 ways for everyone to choose. Well, there were 4 but the fourth one was just the way out of the park. So as listed, YoonA and Yuri's group disappeared into the first road, leading toward the Ferris Wheel, which YoonYul demanded to get on first. Next group was Sica, Fany and SeoHyun's, who left into and toward the second road, reaching the Roller Coaster. Fany and Jaybeom seem really enjoyed the feel of it. 

The last group consisting Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and WooYoung, plus Junho. Because they were last, so the only way left was the third one too, drawing toward the Water Ride. Sunny and Hyoyeon didn't really want to get wet, but because getting push by the three, they agreed to. However, judging on its appearance, it wasn't that scary.

YOONYUL'S GROUP...

Yuri and YoonA, along with Taecyeon and Nichkhun, finally reached their destination, the Ferris Wheel. Even though it was the simple ride to start off their trip, no one really complained about it. 

Yuri: "Woah, let's go on that pink cart guys, it looks so romantic!" Yuri shouted. Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked up the ride, and it was like a rainbow type, each carts were painted in different colors. The attraction was like the biggest ride around there location.

JETIHYUN'S GROUP...

Fany: "Uh oh" as she gulped down in amazement. She was standing in front of a gigantic roller coaster ever. The tracks were all wiggly and on its extreme mode. Sica glared over at Fany and grinned playfully.

Sica: "Ehh Fany ah, are you scare?" Sica joked at Fany and earned a glance from Fany.

Fany: "Who said I'm?! This ride is just looking tough to me, that's all. And I was taking my breath before going in" she defensed herself.

Sica turned over to SeoHyun and smiled in dorkiness. If Fany wasn't afraid, then why did she have to defensed herself that fiercely. 

Junsu: "Don't worry Fany ah, I'll protect you" he gigled at Fany. 

Sica: "Hey, are you two wanna make love or something? It really distracts me if you are planning to" she pouted. Then from behind her, Jaybeom slowly touched Sica's shoulder with his hand.

Jaybeom: "I'll accompany you up there Sica" he winked. 

Fany: "Oohh, so you're telling us not to, now it's your turn?" Fany poked Sica with her finger. Sica was kind of blushed afterward.

- "And you Chansung, please help our little maknae during the ride. She is the youngest so she isn't that tough you know. But she might be overacting about the ride though" Fany teased.

SeoHyun: "Unnie" she whined calmly. However, Chansung was managed to grabbed SeoHyun's wrist and led her up to the ride. Who knew such a scary Roller Coaster ride could cause love? 

TAESUNHYO's GROUP...

They have finally arrived at the Water Ride. Then Taeyeon carefully took a look at the welcome sign as it said "Welcome to Thrill Mountain Splash". Only by the name, it gave Taeyeon the chill.

Taeyeon: "Woah, Thrill Mountain Splash, eh? And 'Where you'll love to get soak'? reading off the description board.

Sunny: " Nice name people, it already pleasants me with the thrill" as she laughed out loud.

Hyoyeon on the other side, was focused on the river in the ride that splashed out tires. She was astonished by the tires at first, but then figured out that riders got to sit on a tire, and then water would come splashing in during their way. 

Hyoyeon: "Huhm... seem interesting" muttering to herself. 

- "Let's go people, we don't have all day here. Let's go on this thing" and shoved the rest inside the line. WooYoung was constantly smiling while waiting in line, making Junho annoyed.

Junho: "WooYoung ah, what are you smiling about?" he asked.

WooYoung: "Don't you see big head, as it described, riders would get wet, and I had already experienced this ride myself, so I know that you'll definitely get soak when you're done." he explained quietly.

Junho: "Oh, but I don't get it. What's so funny about it?" scratching his own head. As a result, WooYoung bang Junho on the forehead.

WooYoung: "Aish, why are you so slow? Don't you think it will be interesting to see the girls got wet when they are finished the ride?" he cheerfully said.

Junho: "Oh I get it. But won't we got wet too in the final, and we will be all wet together?". WooYoung didn't even bother response to Junho because he knew that if he explained any further, Junho would even get more confused and baskets of questions would be dumping on his head.

YOONYUL'S GROUP...

Yuri, YoonA, Taecyeon and Nichkhun had finally passed through the long line. Then the controller asked them if they wanted to choose the cart they wished or just claim the random, Yuri and YoonA answered to pick the pink one.

As the four made their way inside, YoonA followed Yuri back to back and claimed the seat beside Yuri. On the opposite, Nichkhun was the first one to grabbed the seat facing Yuri while Taecyeon was a bit mad at Nichkhun for taking his seat. 

Taecyeon: "So Yuri, how is your memory?" he started the conversation by breaking the silent.

Yuri: "Uhm... not as I expected, not much progressed" she answered in a proper way, but was cold. Taecyeon really hoped that he could get closer to her right that instant, because everytime Yuri acted not so close toward him, he felt very sad, since Yuri always replied to him nicely and warmly, back when they were dating. Taecyeon really missed those time.

But the part that was bugging him right now a little was when Yuri really became closer to Nichkhun. He knew that even back when they were dating, Yuri always talked to everyone in a friendly way, even toward Nichkhun. But this time, she overacted herself, it was like the feeling of Yuri toward him, had slowly disappearing and all went for Nichkhun, his bestfriend. Taecyeon understood that he shouldn't be jealous about it, but he just couldn't help but feel that way. He explained to himself that Nichkhun was his bestfriend, so he wouldn't stole Yuri away from him. Nichkhun recognized how much Yuri meant to Taecyeon.

Unfortunately, Taecyeon began to developed some kind of worry thoughts inside him, that Nichkhun might suddenly stole Yuri from him someday.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry if I disappointed Khunri's shippers for the moment right in this chapter. But I promised that the next chapter, it would be more perfect for you. And because this story is mostly focus on TaecYul so I can't really put too much Khunri in it. Since there is a plot of Yuri forgot her memories so to make it more interesting for couples' fans, I added Khunri in. Thank you for reading though :)