Yuri's Return

A Boy and A Girl

YoonA looked at Fany madly with the eyes like fire. Fany was all confused, what did she say wrong, she thought.

YoonA: "Me, and Nichkhun are fine. Alright?" YoonA repeated the first time, which would be the last.

Fany gulped down . YoonA was scary today, it was lucky that she didn't hurt anyone yet.

Fany: "Okay, just asking, calm down!" 

YoonA put her arms in front of her, and ignored Fany. YoonA didn't mean to do that, but she was all tired of what just happened, in that closet.

2 DAYS LATER IN THE US...

Yuri's parents and Yunho were all worry, why didn't Yuri wake up yet? She been sleeping like that two days in a row already. No matter what Max said to them, they were still feeling unsafe. 

Max: "She'll be okay" holding a clipboard on his hand, talking to Yunho.

Yunho: "But how come she is still like that? Should she be talking and awoke already?" asking Max.

Mrs. Kwon: "I'm worry" holding her hands together.

Mr. Kwon: "It will be okay dear, I believe it will" calming down his wife.

A moment later, when all of them were in silent, Yuri finally opened her eyes. She slowly opened her right eyes, peeking out. Her head was hurt a little, and she widen her life eyes. The lights shine right into her eyes, making her yelled out a little sound.

Yuri: "Eekk!" Yuri yelled out quitely. 

Her parents, Yunho and Max looked at her in surprise. Max ran straight toward her bed and tried to check her condition. Yuri sat there soundlessly like a strangers in the crowd.

Yunho: "Yuri ah, it's me, your oppa! I'm glad you're alright!" smiling brightly at Yuri, but he ony saw Yuri looking at her without emotion. She should be happy and jumping when she saw him, but this time, she settled like a rock.

Yuri: "Oppa?!" she aked. Yunho nodded, while Mrs. Kwon smiling at her.

- "Who are you? And who am I?" 

Yunho: "Max?!!!" Yunho remarked at Max, something had gone wrong. Max calmly sat down on her bed and explained.

Max: "Don't you remember, this is your parents" showing Yuri, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.

- "And your big brother, Yunho, your oppa! Remember?" pointing at Yunho.

Yuri: "I don't remember" she said with her innocent look, making her parents almost tear up to see her like that.

Max: "Uh oh. I think I know why. Please follow me guys. You can leave Yuri here with the nurse, I got to tell you guys this" directing to the office of his. Everyone was all confused.

Yuri: "Bye" waving at Max without knowing anything.

IN THE OFFICE...

Max: "Do you guys remember it, when I said to you guys at first, that there would be a side effect, but I cannot control." he slowly said.

Yunho: "You mean, my sister side effect is memories lost?"

Max nodded at Yunho, looking at him, pleasantly.

Mr. Kwon: "She won't remember anyone, at all?" he asked.

Max: "I don't know yet. I need to have  a check up with her first, to see what is happening inside her brain. If she's lucky enough, then she might not forget EVERYONE, but if her lucky had gone, then she won't remember anyone, at ALL. You all have to build her another memory if she really lost them all" pointing his finger to a brain poster on the table. 

Mrs. Kwon: "But does her cancer gone now?"

Max: "Absolutely". One word, simple meaning, she was cured.

- "But let me to a check up with her first, you can wait here if you want, but it won't be long, about 5 to 10 minutes, the result would be out" as he was leaving to the door.

10 MINUTES LATER...

Max put his hands gently on the door knob to his office. He was holding some kind of porpolio, filled with white papers with marks and black ink. Yunho and Yuri's parents looked up at him, hoping to see the result of Yuri, very soon.

Max: "This is like a half bad and half good news. Which one do you want to hear first?" smiling at them.

Yunho: "Let see bad first" 

Max: "Well, the bad news is, Yuri did lose her memories" the words flew out from his mouth.

All: "WHAT?" they said at once. This was bad, very bad, this might took lots of time for her to recover.

Max: "but the good news is, she might not forget, everyone. As the result said..." pointing to the papers from the porpolio.

- "Yuri won't remember everyone, or forget everyone. Some people, she might recognize, but some, nope. Fortunately, the results also said that she won't lost her memories forever. She will gain her memories back, depend on the time" giving out his hand to Mr. Kwon.

Mr. Kwon and Max shook hands as Max was smiling.

Mr. Kwon: "Thank you doctor. Even though I'm sad that my daughter lost her memories, but lucky for her, she won't forever" and gave a pat on Max's shoulder.

Mrs. Kwon: "Nice meeting you in the US Max" she smiled slightly.

Yunho: "So can Yuri leave and return to Korea?" Yunho asked, wanting to know so his families could return to normal in Korea. They weren't used to staying oversea, unlike their hometown.

Max: "Yes you can, depend on your choice and Yuri's sii" waving his hands at Yuho.

Yunho and his families left out the door and went back to Yuri's room. Yuri spotted Yunho and her parents came in, but she had no sudden action at all. She sat there, again, with no emotion. Yunho slowly approached Yuri and touched her hair. 

Yunho: "How are you feeling sis?" he smiled, hoping to have a good impression to his memory lost sister.

Yuri: "I'm good, but am I really your sister?" she asked. Yunho's smiled disappeared.

- "And, are they my parents, for real?" signing at her parents.

Mrs. Kwon: "Do you want to see our family's pictures dear, we'll show it to you, and tell you what happened." taking a big photobook that she brought from Korea with her.

Yuri: "Ne!" nodding and waiting to see what was Mrs. Kwon talking about.

IN THE AFTERNOON...

Yuri was too emotional about the story her family had just told her. She was hugging her mom, while her dad and Yunho were standing there, smiling to see that Yuri had finally realized her identity. 

Yuri: "So are we going back to Korea, soon?" wiping her cheeks.

Mrs. Kwon: "Yes, we'll soon, When do you want to go?" she asked because she wanted Yuri to decide.

Yuri: "Tomorrow?" she said out loud.

Mr. Kwon: "Okay, we'll be going tomorrow. We'll start packing, alright?" he laughed.

Yuri: "yes!" smiling and gigling, looking around, hoping to find her stuffs so she could help packing too.

That night, Yunho secretly called SNSD in Korea. After his fifth calls, YoonA picked up her cellphone. YoonA was all happy and surprised to hear Yunho so she asked a bunch of random questions, making Yunho go headaching. Yunho told her what happened to Yuri and how was Yuri right now, while YoonA told Yunho who really wanted to hurt Yuri in the accident. Yunho was a little mad, but everyone was fine now, and the only thing he wanted was to help Yuri regain her memories again.

YoonA: "Do you think Yul will remember us oppa?" asking randomly.

Yunho: "I don't know until you guys really meet. But as Max said, she might and she might not, hoping for the best then." Yunho asserted. 

YoonA: "When will she be here, in Korea?" YoonA asked again.

Yunho: "She will be leaving tomorrow, and about 1 days later, in the afternoon, she'll be in Korea. Just come to the airport that day, good luck to you. Yuri did remember a little about me and her parents, you see" he showed off to YoonA, laughing.

YoonA: "Ay oppa" smiling and hang up the call.

IN KOREA AND AT THE CORNER CAFE...

Later, YoonA notified all SNSD. But now, the problem they had to solve is, telling Taecyeon and 2PM about it. Taecyeon might be super mad at them for lying.

Sica: "How can we answer Taecyeon when he ask why are we lying to him about Yuri guys?" Sica asked the SNSD.

Fany: "I'm happy that Yuri is all better and cured, but I'm all frustrated about it too!"

Taeyeon: "And she might not remember us too!" sighing. This was the first time she ever expressed her inside feeling out like that. Taeyeon always been so strong in front of them, so she did made them a little nervous of what to do.

SeoHyun: "I can't stand it when Taec oppa yelled at me or us like that!" the maknae became scare.

Sunny: "Remember the time when he almost hit Minji in the park with his counts?" Sunny was bringing up the past.

Hyoyeon: "I still have goosebumps about that time, Man, he was scary"

SooYoung: "I would be like him if someone really do steal my food!" she yelled out.

SNSD shook their heads in front of SooYoung, because she could never be an adult, always so childish.

YoonA: "I'm not really scare about the 2PM, but only Taecyeon is what I'm worry about. But we got to tell them, so they can meet Yuri at the airport, Taecyeon wouldn't miss it, even if he was mad at us."

Fany: "What if, Yuri doesn't remember him guys?" looking more confusing than ever.

Taeyeon: "I don't know, but she had so many memories with Taecyeon, how can she ever forget about him?" pointing out the facts of reality.

Hyoyeon and Sunny: "We got to tell him and them anyway, so why not now? So Taecyeon can have some times to calm his mind?! It won't be like 2 more days right?" the suggested to the team. Everyone agreed to, but really, do felt very nervous of what would be happening between them.

After waiting awhile for YoonA to find Taecyeon's numbers on her cellphone, SNSD heard a reply voice from the other side, bouncing out from YoonA's phone.

Taecyeon: "Hello Yoong?" Taecyeon answered the call.

YoonA: "Uhm, hi Taec, hehe" she was starting to get nervous.

Taecyeon: "Oh hi, what is it?" 

YoonA: "Can you come to the cafe we meet ever since, uhm, uh, SNSD and me are right here, we need to tell you something real quick?! Call the dudes too, okay?" trying her best to be calm.

Taecyeon: "Okay, I'll. But you sound afraid, did I do something wrong?" he asked.

YoonA: "No, no, now, please hurry Taecyeon" and hang up. YoonA let out a breathing sound after she ended the call, while SNSD laughed at her for being so noticeable. YoonA yelled at them because they were being chickens and didin't call Taecyeon but forced her to do it, making their mouths shut without letting out a single word.

TAECYEON AND 2PM HAD ARRIVED...

Taecyeon opened the door to the cafe and thought to himself. He had gone through that door for more than ten times already, and always because of meeting the girls. 2PM followed behind him wearing jackets because it was pretty cold outside.

Taeyeon: "Here they come guys, be calm!" suggesting what to do to the soshi.

YoonA was completely out of her mind, when thinking about it, and plus Nichkhun was here too, she just coudn't forget what happened between her and him yet. It was still hanging above her head.

Finally, the guys had finally settle down on their seat, while Nichkhun wasn't looking at YoonA, still. He was still shy about of what he did too.

Taecyeon: "So guys, what do you want to say to me? I'm all ear" scooting his chair toward the table.

Sica: "Uhm, to begin with, I think you'll be mad at us for telling you this, but you can yell at us afterward okay, so please stay focus until we finished" she gulped down when she was done.

Jaybeom: "Why would he be mad Sica?" Jaybeom asked.

Junho: "Is this going to be bad or something?" looking over to Hyoyeon, who was sitting next to him.

Hyoyeon didn't say a word, and just waited for what the girls got to say first.

Taecyeon: "Okay, I promised that I won't yell at you, why would I anyway" smiling.

Taeyeon: "Well, uhm, we admited that we lied to you when we tell you about when Yuri died from the car accident" she said slightly. Taecyeon, who was taking a sip from his water bottle, almost choked from what he just heard. Did she just said, they were lying to him about Yuri was dead?

Taecyeon: "What do you mean Tae?" turning to more serious.

Nichkhun: "Are you kidding me? You mean Yuri wasn't dead, yet?" asking loudly. YoonA looked over to Nichkhun and recognized why, Nichkhun's heart was still belong to Yuri. She was sad about it, but it wasn't the right time right now.

Sunny: "Yes, she is still alive" looking down to her feet.

Junsu: "What?! How can it even possible?" 

Fany: "It's possible Junsu ah" but didn't explain why yet.

Jaybeom: "I thought her family had moved away to the US because Yuri died?" he remarked.

Taeyeon: "Yuri asked us to hide it for her, because she got cancer" another words flying out again.

WooYoung: "Cancer?" he was too shocked.

Taecyeon: "Tell me, and guys, let her finish what she was planning to say, then you can add whatever comments you want later" looking at SNSD with the fire eyes, which made them really afraid.

YoonA: "Yuri moved to the US with her family and her brother, wanting to cure from cancer because Yunho got a doctor friend there, like a professional, and he can cure anything." she began the story.

Sica: "This whole plan was set up by her, not us, so don't be so mad us" 

Fany: "Luckily, Yuri was help and cured completely from cancer by Max, the doctor Yoong just said."

Taecyeon: "And...?" his expression had changed 360 degrees. From a gentle guy in the start, to a mad looking dude at the end. SNSD hoped that he wouldn't be angry at them too much after what they just told them.

SooYoung: "But don't be too angry, she'll be returning here in 1 more day from US because she's fine again"

Hyoyeon: "And---" and she was cut off by Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "That is enough. How can I trust you guys any longer if you lied to me at first, then confesse that you're wrong afterward?" he screamed at them. They knew this was going to happen.

- "I thought you're my friend guys?!! Even if Yuri told you to do it, you shouldn't lied to me like that. I need to worry for her too don't you know?"

YoonA: "She said that if you saw her like that, you'll have to take care of her and seeing her dying days by days. If she didn't leave, than no one can help her getting better. You were away anyway!" YoonA was defensing herself back at Taecyeon.

Taeyeon: "Yoong, Yoong" pushing YoonA a little.

Taecyeon: "Then how am I supposed to believe you now? How do I know that you were lying again?"

- "And I love her, you don't have to hide it away from me!" continue on his loud voice.

Chansung: "Taec Taec, we're in a cafe, people are looking at us" looking around while spotting SeoHyun was the one that haven't open yet.

Taecyeon: "Forget about it" taking a breath.

YoonA: "But she'll be returning home soon, why do you think we are lying to you? Will she still be happy if she doesn't saw you coming and greet her? She left because she wanted you to be happy man, why are you being so lame?" YoonA replied.

Taeyeon: "And there is one more important thing we got to tell you. We know you're mad at us, but you got to hear this, you can't miss this out, or else you'll be very surprise later in the future Taec" Taeyeon was trying to tell Taecyeon Yuri's condition right now, hoping that he would listen to what she was about to say.

Taecyeon: "I'm tired of you guys. And I'M MAD alright! I think I need sometimes, and I don't wanna hear it. I have enough, already!" and walked outside and left.

Nichkhun: "Taecyeon ah, stop!!!" but no chance, Taecyeon was already out.

Outside, Taecyeon was all too emotional, he kicked his feet against the tire of his car. Then got onto his car and droved off. While inside, everyone was all exhausted, and 2PM, they were all confused. Nichkhun on the other side, feeling very very mad too, but he couldn't tell the rest because he was trying to hide his feeling all the time for Yuri and he couldn't revealed it.

YoonA understood how Nichkhun was feeling, because he had already told her his feeling for Yuri. But YoonA really liked Nichkhun, she coudn't stand it!

Junho: "I was all confused guys, can you please explain to me again?" he asked nicely to SNSD.

WooYoung: "Yeah, please?" he was asking them to do him a big favor.

Taeyeon: "Aren't you guys mad at us like Taecyeon?" Taeyeon asked the guys to see their true inner feeling.

WooYoung: "Well, I think a little, but Taecyeon was too emotional, we understand why did you do it!"

Taeyeon: "You guys are great" smiling at WooYoung and he returned her a smile too.

So SNSD took their time and explained again for the slow folks of 2PM. Finally, 2PM understood it, and they were left with no thoughts.

Chansung: "Yuri will be returning tomorrow for real?" asking one more time.

SeoHyun: "Yes oppa, she will" finally the maknae spoke out loud.

Chansung: "And you guys said thatshe won't remember anything?" 

SeoHyun: "No. Not like that. Unnies said that Yuri unnie might and might not remember us. If you're lucky, then Yuri unnie would remember who you are. It is like her memories aren't earased completely yet. If she forget you, then you got to rebuild that memories if you want to. But I guess oppa don't want to be forgotten right?" 

Chansung: "Of course not. Then I'll have to rebuild all that memories again. Too much work you know!" smiling.

Taeyeon: "It's time we got to go home guys, let's go!" Taeyeon was standing up and SNSD were standing up too, one by one.

SNSD said goodbye to 2PM and they left. YoonA was the last one to leave because she got a lots of things to carry with her. Seeing that YoonA was the last one leaving, Nichkhun decided to say sorry again to her, hoping that they would be normal again. 

Nichkhun: "I need to go too guys, bye" leaving 2PM sitting there, talking to themselves.

Nichkhun ran after YoonA and finally caught up with her. He caught her hand again and was managed to stop YoonA. 

Nichkhun: "Yoong Yoong, I need to say something" breathing nonstop.

YoonA: "What is it? turning back, was frustrated, and shy in front of him. What did he want now? she thought.

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry for what I do. I didn't mean to, and I'm here to ask you to forgive me. Can our friendship be back to normal again? So we don't have to avoid seeing each other?" he began by asking.

YoonA thought for awhile, but she didn't want it to be only friendship between them, but she got to calm herself down.

YoonA: "Alright! Hand shake" giving out her hand, asking for a equal hand shake.

Nichkhun smiled and shook YoonA's hand. They were back to normal again, but they weren't sure if they would forget about that time or not.

YoonA: "great! I gotta go now, see you at the airport. Are you going?" she asked, with her fake smile.

Nichkhun: "Yeah, why not. I wanna see Yuri too, you know" scratching his head.

YoonA: "Well, bye then!" and turned opposite to where Nichkhun was standing and walked away. While she was walking, she felt very jealous but she just didn't know why.

YoonA: "yea right, you wanna see her" mumbling to herself.

AT NIGHT...

Taecyeon was all depressed about that Yuri didn't tell him the truth and jst left him lonely and was mad at her for lying and asking her SNSD to help her lying to him to. He went to the bar near his house and drink there nearly 3 o'clock in the morning. He was all drunk and could bareful drove home. 

So he paid up his drink and got into his car and slept their without going home. He didn't know what to do and didn't even notice the phone call Nichkhun was calling him. Nichkhun was kind of understood what happened to Taecyeon when he was mad, so he didn't bother leaving Taecyeon a message.

IN THE US AT AIRPORT...

Yuri was pulling her suitcase and her parents were pulling theirs. Yunho dropped them off at the airport and said his final goodbye.

Yunho: "I hope your memories will be back soon Yul" giving her a sibling hug. 

- "And umma and appa, I'm glad seeing you guys again, for so long. be well back in Korea. I'll visit you guys when I can" saying the words he wanted to say.

Mr. Kwon: "Visit us soon son! Bye" waving as he was walking inside.

Mrs. Kwon: "We'll miss you Yunho!!!" 

Yuri: "Goodbye oppa. I'll try my best to recover my memories soon." and she disappeared into the shadow again, like when she disappeared when she wasl leaving from Korea to US. Her memories did regain little by little already!

THE NEXT DAY...

YoonA was preparing to leave for the airport to pick Yuri up. She missed Yuri like crazy because Yuri been away for 6 months and never contacted her. YoonA was happy that she could see her bestie again. Suddenly, she received a called from SNSD.

SNSD: "We are outside your house YoonA-ah! We're waiting, get down here, we might be late if we don't come there in time" all at once.

YoonA: "I'm coming" and closed her phone. She picked her bad up from the counter and ran downstairs. She went straight out the door and met SNSD outside. YoonA smiled at them and got into the car.

On the other side, Nichkhun was calling Taecyeon but he didn't even bother picking up. Taecyeon was crazy, Nichkhun thought, So he could leave for the airport, Nichkhun left a message on Taecyeon's phone so he could hear it. The Nichkhun went outside and drove to the airport.

When Taecyeon woke up, he saw the message Nichkhun left for him. He didn't really want to hear it, but somehow, he just had a feeling that he got to hear it. So he the message and heard Nichkhun's voice.

Nichkhun: "Taecyeon ah. Don't be so mad. Don't you remember what is today? Yuri is returning home today, did you forget? I know that you won't miss out this, but if you do then I'll stole Yuri away from you. My heart is still belong to her you know, and I had missed out one chance, now, is my second chance, I won't miss it you know!" the message went.

Taecyeon: "Yuri is returning home today!" he yelled. Even though he was still mad, but he just got to see Yuri. She was like this life!

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

To be continue in the next chapter!

How is it guys? It had almost to an end, pretty soon, and not too too far away anymore. I think my story is a long one, so what do you think? And to all silent readers, please speak up right now so I can see your thoughts about my story. Thanks!