Don't Want to Care

A Boy and A Girl

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon were really surprised. Yuri was acting very different comparing between last night and this morning. Last night, she could tell who Taecyeon was, and mumbled his name, but today, her mood turned the opposite. She continued to denying Taecyeon which Taecyeon didn't like to hear from his love.

Yuri: "Umma ah, appa ah!" Yuri carried on with her whining. Just then, Taecyeon from behind caught Yuri's wrist and spinned her facing right in his face.

Taecyeon: "Yuri ah. Don't you remember? Last night, you even called out my name? Why are you acting like this Yuri? Are you pretending?" he was getting impatient.

Yuri: "Let my wrist go! And no, I'm not pretending to do anything!!" as she was struggling to free herself from Taecyeon. But it was useless, Yuri wasn't strong enough to fight back against a tough guy like Taecyeon. Then finally, Taecyeon slowly let her hand go and walked outside with a not so good mood.

Mrs. Kwon: "Do you see what you just done Yuri dear? You hurt his feeling! Don't you know how much he loves you!" she was nearly and about to yelled at Yuri.

Yuri: "I don't care umma ah! But you haven't answer my question yet! Why is THAT guy here, right here in our house?" Yuri crossed her arms. Like yesterday incident, Yuri did say that she didn't want to see Taecyeon anymore, and because she hated him. Hated him for hurting Nichkhun and for his violent action. Plus today, just a moment earlier, he was hurting her.

Mr. Kwon: "Let me tell you once alright. Taecyeon, is staying here with us and you. We want you to get closer with him, so you could remember everything sooner. Base on what you were reacting previously, we become even more determined to help you two get back together. About Nichkhun ssi too. I don't blame him for liking you, but I blame you for liking him, because you know that there is someone who already waiting for you, but you just ignored him. This is your problem, and you need to solve it. We are just here to give little assisstance only. You'll thank you us later on when you recall everything. Understand?"

Yuri: "But appa. You can't blame me for liking another person. It's my feeling, not yours so you don't understand!" and she walked upstairs without saying anything. She was pretty mad at her parents for letting such a guy living together with them. Who knew what that guy would do inside her house! And she was pretty annoyed due to her dad's logical talk.

On her way to her room, Yuri passed the glass door, which she saw Taecyeon was sitting outside her private yard. He looked somehow very sad, she thought. She was however touched a little only by looking at Taecyeon out there. So be hit herself for being so hallucinated and got out of whatever she was thinking.

In her room, Yuri found herself an outfit so she could go out and get some fresh air along with Nichkhun. It seem stuffed up staying inside the house, and face Taecyeon.

NICHKHUN'S ROOM...

Nichkhun didn't sleep all night because he was busy thinking about what just happened yesterday and last night. Yesterday, Yuri said she like him too, and it made him vey happy. However, the part where it bugged him was when he thought about how Taecyeon would react. Plus, the part where YoonA would asked him out and talked privately with him about something she wasn't even related. He thought why did YoonA had to care so much.

Somehow, he kept on thinking about YoonA when he was all worry about Yuri. He didn't quite got it himself either. Then suddenly, he got a call from Yuri, which he jumped out of his bed to pick it up.

Yuri: "Hi Nichkhun. How was your night!" Yuri greeted brightly.

Nichkhun: "Oh, hi Yuri. My night was actually really good. I slept very well, how about yours?" Nichkhun was lying so Yuri wouldn't feel anything suspicous.

Yuri: "I'm glad to hear that, but mine wasn't good. You guess what, my parents let that Taecyeon stayed in our house until I remember everything. Isn't that weird or what?" she explained tiredly.

Nichkhun: "He moved in with you guys?" he asked in surprise. He then felt unsecure about Yuri because he felt like Yuri would change if she was too close along with Taecyeon for long, and especially, now her parents let Taecyeon stay with them.

Yuri: "He's right here already. That is why I want to go out with you today. I don't feel like staying here with Taecyeon all day" 

Nichkhun: "Oh alright. Just stay there, I'll pick you up very soon. Don't worry about it, because I'll help your day become less stressful" as he gigled and hang up. On Yuri's side, she thought that she was too lucky to have a guy like Nichkhun beside her.

Then just a little later, Nichkhun came to Yuri's house and asked Yuri to run out. Yur hurriedly dashed outside to avoid anyone seeing her, but too bad, Taecyeon caught her.

Taecyeon: "Where are you going Yuri?" Taecyeon stopped Yuri suddenly from no where. Yuri was about to get heart attack where she heard a voice behind her.

Yuri: "Aish! Why do you want to know. It's my business, now I need to go outside for some fresh air. You can stay here all day if you want, but don't bother me" as she said coldly to the one who she used to love for all her heart.

Taecyeon: "With Nichkhun?" Taecyeon asked in disappontment. Even if he wished his guess was wrong, he knew that it wouldn't be like what he expected because Yuri nodded at him. So all he could do was to let Yuri ran out to whoever she liked. But Taecyeon wasn't going to give up that easily. He needed to get his Yuri back.

OUTSIDE...

Nichkhun was waiting patiently outside. He sensed that something was wrong inside Yuri's house because it took Yuri quite long to get outside. Yet, when he saw Yuri was out from house running in toward him, he felt less worry.

Yuri: "Nichkhun oppa!" as she was running mightily toward his direction. He smiled at her like a sunshine.

Nichkhun: "Hi Yuri, well come in" and Yuri rushed into the front seat next to him. He was about to start a happy and bright day for the first time with Yuri. And as he told YoonA, no matter how long he got to spend time with Yuri, he would still be appreciated for all those time that was granted to him.

INSIDE...

Without knowing anything, Taecyeon was looking and peeking inside through the curtain in the living room. He was about to cry when he saw Yuri was happy with Nichkhun, unlike what he thought that she wouldn't be happy with anyone except himself.

Taecyeon: "No matter what Yuri, I'll bring you back to me and help you regain your memories with my own heart." he smiled slightly.

Mr. Kwon was from inside his office looking out at Taecyeon too. He knew his own daughter well, and he could of guess that she was going out with Nichkhun today. Yuri wouldn't stay in that same spot, when that place got something she didn't like. He felt very sad for Taecyeon, who really wanted Yuri to be back like the old days. And that made him decided to have a talk with Nichkhun privately about the situation with his family.

YURI AND NICHKHUN'S DATE...

Nichkhun took Yuri to the beach. The same place where Taecyeon first took Yuri too. Yuri could tell that her surroundings were all familiar somehow in her own mind. She felt like she been in this place before with someone else, but that someone didn't actually appeared clearly. She could remember something, but she couldn't recognized what it was. 

Nichkhun: "Yuri ah, Yuri ah" waving his hand in front of Yuri since he saw Yuri was soulless for a moment. He waved it like crazy and his hand was very tired, but he didn't gave up.

Yuri: "Huh?" she said softly like someone just fell from the sky.

Nichkhun: "What are you thinking about?! You remember something already? Your expression was a bit too obvious" he said, looking at the sunset. It was nearly dark on where they were standing. They both surprised that their day flew by so fast, no wonder people called it time fly.

Yuri: "No, I wasn't thinking about anything. I was just having some kind of weird aura inside me, telling me that this place is well-known to me" she said confusingly. Nichkhun looked at Yuri, and he knew that the time might had already starting.

Then Nichkhun slowly approached for Yuri's cold hand. He hold on it tightly like he never want to let it go, not even for a second. Yuri stared at Nichkhun neutrally then turned her head over to the sunset again. We are holding hands, she thought.

YURI'S HOME...

Mr. Kwon was waiting for Yuri to return secretly without anyone knowing until he saw the light from somewhere shining in his way. He assumed that it was Nichkhun and Yuri so he stood up and stared outside. And he was right, Yuri walked out from inside the car.

Yuri: "Bye Nichkhun oppa!" her dad could hear what Yuri just said. Oppa? he thought. T

Nichkhun: "Bye Yuri" and left. Mr. Kwon thought Nichkhun wasn't being too romantic toward Yuri like he assumption. Then when he saw Yuri was already inside the house, he picked up a white piece of paper that written with numbers.

It was Nichkhun's phone numbers. Yuri's dad today saw how sad Taecyeon was, so to help him, he went inside Yuri room and tried to find Nichkhun's numbers himself. He knew that if he asked his daughter, she would refused to give him, since she would think that her dad was going to hurt Nichkhun. Mr. Kwon think ahead, and lucky for him. he found Nichkhun's numbers through a book inside Yuri's drawer.

Then he hold up his phone and dialed what he got on the white paper. On the opposite side, he heard someone was saying hello.

Nichkhun: "Hello?" he answered innocently.

Mr. Kwon: "Are you Nichkhun, the one who went on a date with Kwon Yuri today?" he asked without hesitation, which made Nichkhun feel the evilness through the voice.

Nichkhun: "Who are you? Are you Yuri's stalker?" Nichkhun replied seriously. He didn't want anyone to hurt Yuri in anyway, and he must protect Yuri from danger. At least, that was what he could do best for her.

Mr. Kwon: "No, don't misunderstood me. I'm Yuri's dad." he laughed. Well, even though he didn't really like Yuri to fall in love with Nichkhun, but Nichkhun wasn't a completely bad guy. He knew how to shield for Yuri though.

Nichkhun: "Oh? Mr. Kwon?! Oh I'm sorry-- Sorry for calling you a stalker, I'm very sorry. But may I ask why are you calling me right now sir?" he appologized politely wthout knowing Yuri's dad was somehow judging him.

Mr. Kwon: "Nothing big! I just want to meet you. Do you have time right now, and I mean right now?" he remarked.

Nichkhun: "Uh yes sir. I'm definitely free right now. Where do you want meet sir?" Nichkhun answered nervously because he was curious why did someone like Yuri's dad wished to meet in face to face.

Mr. Kwon: "That's nice. Meet me at the Cafe Shop near our house. You know where is it right?" 

Nichkhun: "Yes sir. I know where it is, I'll be right there sir" and was waiting for Mr. Kwon to hang up first. He didn't want him to think he was too disrespect to grown-up. And a little later. Yuri's dad hang up, leaving Nichkhun in a relieve state. Nichkhun thought why did he want to meet him, it might be something very important.

Yuri just got to her room, when she heard a mysterious voice bouncing somewhere next to her. Her room was on the right, facing her room was the room where her Yunho oppa used to stay in, and on the left was the stairs to the third floor, with a bunch of guess rooms and a few maids' rooms. However, all the way to the left was a place for guess to sit and chat, with a big window for them to look at the beautiful scenery.

Taecyeon: "You're home already Yuri?" he said nicely so he wouldn't scare Yuri like the time which he did in the morning. Yuri glanced over and saw the violent guy who she mentioned.

Yuri: "What is it?" she asked in an unemotional manner, like she never cared.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

If you readers want to read a completely Khunri's fanfic, please visit my 2nd project which will be coming soon in April. But the first chapter will be out very soon so you would determine yourself whether you want  subsribe for it or not. It will be in process after I completed this fanfic :)